Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,210 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:48 AM

This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) (34741 Views)

Groom Left Speechless As Bride Refuses To Kiss Him At The Altar (photo) / Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) / 9 Reasons Why She Is Going To Leave You For Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) by plessis: 2:29pm On Nov 28, 2017
Meanwhile some girls must have sent you pm by now..
Re: This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) by KelvinCX(m): 1:11pm On Dec 23, 2017
plessis:
Meanwhile some girls must have sent you pm by now..
I know what they're after.
Re: This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) by MiaB(f): 1:25pm On Dec 23, 2017
SMH
Re: This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 1:59pm On Dec 23, 2017
Who vived this
Re: This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) by Naijakings: 11:30pm On Feb 08, 2019
KelvinCX:
Carolyner

reply me and get this

cc: lalasticlal jacksparrow127

How do you make a nigger into a slave?

You make him/her into a deviant

A murderer, rapists, sexual pervert and oppressor of the poor.

He/she will do the work of the devil killing, oppressing and enslaving their own.

Willie Lynch 101

https://youtu.be/T5E5BYbBuQ

www.theriseofsodom..com

Re: This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) by KelvinCX(m): 10:11am On Feb 09, 2019
Naijakings:

He/she will do the work of the devil killing, oppressing and enslaving their own.

Willie Lynch 101

www.theriseofsodom..com

undecided
Re: This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) by KelvinCX(m): 9:53am On Mar 02, 2019
Naijakings:

Willie Lynch 101

www.theriseofsodom..com

Re: This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) by Ifysamuel101: 2:52pm On Sep 28, 2019
Re: This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) by KelvinCX(m): 10:52am On Oct 14, 2019
Re: This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) by KelvinCX(m): 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lordyygram:
OP you gat to be kidding me... The carolyn lady you are opening a thread for, i bet she aint a virgin, she has a boyfriend, she had ex boyfriends in the past and they have all forked her.... Now those that had slept with her did not disgracefully opened a thread for her,, fooling around and disgracing manhood... They did it maturely and privately... you cant be behaving like a sex starve 40years old man from kuvuki land and you expect her to take you seriouse.
You still dey?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. / Throwback Picture Of Valentine's Day In 1965 / She's getting married to the wrong person. Pls, advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.