Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,365 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? (7706 Views)

Meet Raw Leiba, The Romantic Dream Man Of Millions Of Babes / 99% Of Babes Loves Slim , Beautiful & Chocolate Colour Guys. Why? / Guys Do U Really Behind Up Ur House because Of Babes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by tomidayspring: 9:24pm On Mar 11, 2010
@Poster

Am sorry to bug you but your story doesn't sound real, why the OH NO'S as if you are writing a poem or somfin.

Its also too dramatic, with the NEPA bringing light as you are about turning your head, Switching on the light through the window bla bla bla. grin grin grin

God help you!
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by walexydon(m): 9:30pm On Mar 11, 2010
am sorry about ur loss. there are 2 ways abt it.its either u 4give her,go on with the wedding and assume it never happened or ditch her bitchy ass. but she fckd up, naija gals are lyk that,afta giving them ur all,they betray u, try and go back 2 the states,marry a white or a black american,maybe u will find true love,
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by SweetT1: 9:43pm On Mar 11, 2010
@Poster

Look here bro'. I dont usually believe NL stories but for whatever reason i tend to believe yours. You are a very lucky guy! Leave this girl alone and move on with your life. The good lord loves you therefore he revealed this to you. You must have been faithful to her to get this kind of revelation about her waywardness. If she can do this while you are right under her nose, imagine how many more she has done while you were in the states. the good lord that revealed this to you is working on providing your woman for you. I cannot tell you not to hurt or feel pain 'cause it's natural but i can tell you to take your time to get better and you will eventually thank your stars for not marrying a girl like that. What many cheaters fail to realize is that KARMA is a B-I-T-C-H. When it comes back to bite, it bites hard! Move on bro'. she will get what she deserve. Been there done that, i'm all smiles today.
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by blakduches: 9:50pm On Mar 11, 2010
@poster, on a more serious note, i feel 4 u,bt like i said earlier on, move on
-this shit happens most times to women esp here in nig dat its nt strange if ur man havg affairs wit other women
which she could be ur maid of honor, a close friend,ur sister or even a househelp!.
either way, it sucks!.
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by preciousoz: 10:07pm On Mar 11, 2010
long hands,nepa,window, GIST!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Mr long hands of course grin grin grin grin
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by Girl846(f): 11:36pm On Mar 11, 2010
First, I offer my consolation and sympathy. Such a thing must be very heart breaking!
I think it was the will of God for you to have caught her red handed.
A few weeks to the wedding - that is truly heartless!
What will happen after the wedding when passion is low?

Do not let this colour your perspective of Nigerian girls, there are many decent and faithful girls out there.

Right now, just look to God for help and strength! Good luck with any choice you make.
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by oparaji: 11:45pm On Mar 11, 2010
this does not sound real to me!!!!
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by nayalee(m): 12:07am On Mar 12, 2010
U SAW HER WITH YOUR TWO NAKED EYES GIVING HIM NODDING, SH**T HAPPENS

SHE ' S NOT WORTH THE STRESS JUST DUST THAT BEHIND U AND FORGE AHEAD
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by Tarmpa: 1:54am On Mar 12, 2010
Dear nairalanders, thank you very much for all your advice,suggestions & consolation,i'm really very grateful.I stayed glued to my laptop all through the day reading all your responds over & over because they're very important to me.& even till now, i've neither taken a nap,a siesta,nor my night sleep.I rolled up & down d bed with swollen red eyes that refuse to bring out tears,since all that happend still lingers freshly in my memory.But dont worry i'll be alright,it's just a matter of time.& as soon as i'm able to get over this,i'll be on d next available flight to the states,& it'll take me so many years to ever think of visiting again.I've learnt a whole lot from all your advice/ suggestions,I'll still think more, but for now,i've canceld d wedding. Both her people & mine are now aware & a family meetn has been fixed because of the issue,but that does'nt mean anything to me since it wont turn back the hands of time.
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by JajaZ: 3:45am On Mar 12, 2010
Be strong, bro! She doesn't deserve you. With time, you'll be alright. Take care.
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by auxanocash(m): 4:00am On Mar 12, 2010
men, you cant tell. sometimes when i see some babes treating some dudes anyhow, it make me believe what is usually said about them that they have fish brain . cos even the so called elite think like fish when it comes to relationship, no matter how tough they may seem to look or be.
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by Girl846(f): 6:46am On Mar 12, 2010
You have made your decision. Just be strong. Only time can heal a wounded heart. Look to God for healing.

Psalm 34:18 The LORD [is] near to those who have a broken heart, And saves such as have a contrite spirit.
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by Pataki: 6:52am On Mar 12, 2010
Such a sad story. What more can I say? All has been said. I feel for you. I would have gone mad with rage, but you have taken it all well.

The hardest word to say right now is MOVE ON. Such a shame, most women of our generation hardly know what they want. The bone of your bone is somewhere out there, and when she comes, you would feel that inner reassurance.

All the best bruv.
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by otukpo(f): 8:30am On Mar 12, 2010
kai. there are so many things in this story that make it sound untrue.
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 12, 2010
Another Nollywood story, Anyways, my grandma is available for you, Age, 89, no need for you boarding to Nig paying for air ticket she is in United States, contact me,

NONSENSE,
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by pinkylady1(f): 10:19am On Mar 12, 2010
Tarmpa:

Dear nairalanders, thank you very much for all your advice,suggestions & consolation,i'm really very grateful.I stayed glued to my laptop all through the day reading all your responds over & over because they're very important to me.& even till now, i've neither taken a nap,a siesta,nor my night sleep.[b]I rolled up & down d bed with swollen red eyes that refuse to bring out tears,since all that happend still lingers freshly in my memory.[/b]But dont worry i'll be alright,it's just a matter of time.& as soon as i'm able to get over this,i'll be on d next available flight to the states,& it'll take me so many years to ever think of visiting again.I've learnt a whole lot from all your advice/ suggestions,I'll still think more, but for now,i've canceld d wedding. Both her people & mine are now aware & a family meetn has been fixed because of the issue,but that does'nt mean anything to me since it wont turn back the hands of time.

eyah sorry oh, but shitz happens.

and i think its all for the best
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by ochukoccna: 10:56am On Mar 12, 2010
oparaji:

this does not sound real to me!!!!
GBAM!
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 12, 2010
Point is it aint hard 2 figure out. Drs a language called "womanese". u rili hv 2 learn ds language to b well versed on the subject women and to know whr they r coming from at every point. To giv u a little clue, what a woman rili means is an intersection between

1.What she says.
2.How she says it.
3. And most importantly what she does. Her actions,

Very simple.
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by jeffy1(m): 11:48am On Mar 12, 2010
angry Brother man move on.Run. Thats what to come in your marriage to her. She'll love your presence protection but enjoy lovers arround.
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by ddiamond(f): 12:44pm On Mar 12, 2010
really so sad my brother, just take heart and be strong, she is not meant for you,
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by Kechukwu: 1:53pm On Mar 12, 2010
That babe is not ur wife. God has exposed her. I know u are heartbroken, the only way you can be happy is to forgive the lady and get on with your life without her. You asked for an advice because you are heartbroken and unable to reason well now. My advice for is just move on with your life and continue with your search.

I have experienced scenario like that before and am always glad that it actually happened its just a reason for me to know that the person I actually love does not worth it.

Go back to the States where u belong and I promise you that soonest, you will get a girl far better than the previous one the moment you put yourself together and move on with your life.

Holla
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by no1madman(m): 2:51pm On Mar 12, 2010
Money and Good sex.
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by adconline(m): 2:52pm On Mar 12, 2010
maybe you have been saved the stress and wealth of trying to build another man. If u married the girl, the ugly monster would still be servicing and oiling the parts when u have gone back to the states. Maybe you would  have unknowingly opened a business  for him thru your woman. You  are getting discount on dealing with the problems now, than having to deal with them after you are married with kids or some other person's kid. See it this way. Planning for a wedding in Naija $20k, Having a wife in Naija who's serviced by another man $100K and HIV, Finding  out  that one of your "kids" is not really yours after 20 some =suicidal and humiliating, preventing all these problems from occurring =PRICELESS
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by nomoreface: 3:50pm On Mar 12, 2010
@poster

where u the guy with the long arms that pulled my girl from the bed while we where at it      grin

Well, this is the first good thing to come from NEPA! At least u'll have some good things to say about PHCN!!! cheesy
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by omofat: 4:10pm On Mar 12, 2010
where u the guy with the long arms that pulled my girl from the bed while we where at it Huh Grin

That story sounded one kind grin
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by onc4all(f): 4:48pm On Mar 12, 2010
Maybe she wanted to enjoy herself for the last time before her wedding,some people do it on their wedding eve.

I feel for you after all these years but God wanted to open yours eyes to see she is not the angel of ur life,
many girls out their are looking for better guys like u.

I advice you move on with your life and ask God to give you the bone of your bone which definitely will make rich and add no sorrow.

Take heart.
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 12, 2010
Meeeeeeeeeeeennnn u own beta ooo. grin grin grin @ least u no find am as carryover after the wedding. undecided
If u ask me, I will tell u to face it and let the bitch go because na sign say there are better things to come
instead of leaving all ur life with a chick like her, angry angry Meanwhile a lot of women n guyz dey equally do am
when them wan finally settle down, its usually called send off ceremony grin grin grin. Anyway shaa, welcome back
to Naija where anything is possible, undecided
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by Dominicpupuru(m): 7:04pm On Mar 12, 2010
Wow!sori o bros,but i gota let u know dt dia are stil somd decent girls out dia,just pray to God 2 lead u aright nd i wish u d very best. Cheers
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by mamagee3(f): 7:07pm On Mar 12, 2010
I'm tired of all these pointless threads sef, What's with all these "What's really goes on in women's minds"
"What's really going on in men's minds". . .
Create something meaningful please.
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by cantell(m): 7:18pm On Mar 12, 2010
mama-gee:

I'm tired of all these pointless threads sef, What's with all these "What's really goes on in women's minds"
"What's really going on in men's minds". . .
Create something meaningful please.

Kettle calling pot black. This is exactly what you do - Creating half-assed threads.
So deal with it.
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by omofat: 7:45pm On Mar 12, 2010
@cantell - LOL, ahn ahn - you don get beef for mumugee before ni?
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by Taito007(m): 8:45pm On Mar 12, 2010
mr long hands, i wonder ow u were able to grab her hand tru the window, stare at her bosoms for a few minutes, push her down and walk away. and what was the uglu monster doing all the time. and btw if the window was dat open and she was righ there, how come u cldnt see her in the dark, i mean one can make out figures in the dark. or better still since u have long hands, u wld have just put it tru the window, find the bolt, opend the door, or u know wat, u shld have stretched your hand tru the window down to the bed to feel if there was anyone there.

I feel you grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Does Your Denomination Really Matter In Your Relationship? / Spanishfly. Any Idea? / Ladies! How To Spot An Irresponsible Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.