Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? (7705 Views)

Meet Raw Leiba, The Romantic Dream Man Of Millions Of Babes / 99% Of Babes Loves Slim , Beautiful & Chocolate Colour Guys. Why? / Guys Do U Really Behind Up Ur House because Of Babes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 16, 2010
@ ibkaye

lol
i'm glad you liked me very much before NOW
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by Nobody: 5:51am On Mar 17, 2010
^^LOL!
adolfe bad:

@ Mz DarkSkin

lol

we no longer need to decieve ourselves in this present dispensation

what is between a ladies legs is far SWEETER and more desirable than that thing protected by her ribs and lungs perhaps if every man kept that in mind, and dosn't pretend about it,
life myt be fairer to both parties~ if you really think of it

WOW! Adolfe YOU DID[b] NOT [/b] JUST SAY THAT! Are you serious? A womans' heart is less desirable than her lady parts? SERIOUSLY? Insult is NOT the word! Wow. Im baffled. First you say women are not supposed to cheat, then you say only a woman cheating is wrong, then you say a woman must accept her man is cheating or "leave", then you say its a womans fault a man cheats (which you later contradict saying it is in a Man's nature to cheat. . .hmmm so wouldnt it be HIS doing, HIS fault?) and NOW you say a woman's heart/ feelings are less than her virjayjay. You love you mother? Do you REALIZE she is a woman? Or are you so wrapped into your male ego that the notion never crossed your mind? OMG  angry angry YES men do have a tendency to cheat which is undeniable it IS part of their nature HOWEVER there is a reason why they were born with brains. SADLY alot of you have yet to learn how to use it. angry angry
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 17, 2010
@Mz DarkSkin

lol
you don't have to go emotional on this
let's deal with it objectively and with common sense

yes i love my mum and we have a heart to heart connection
but still i came out of her body
and that makes her body absolutely important to me.
When i was a kid (75yrs back lol) i used to desire her hugs and kisses
and it always made me feel warm and loved
see?
Your body myt actually just be the gateway to your heart
and if i desire your rigid heart, this moment, permit me to desire or discover~ the hidden and fiery pleasures of your soft chocolate body

but i cannot lust after my mum, there's a perfect distinction maintained

let me tell you this
the most attractive ones are not the ones who allow us on the first nyt (we don't value them anymore), nor the ones who don't allow us atall (we soon forget them)
they are the ones who coyly lead us between the two extremes

the most attractive lady in my life presently didn't earn that title becuz she didn't allow me the first nyt nor becuz she allowed me later

if i didn't desire her body more than that freakish little heart of hers
believe me
i myt not really value her as much as i do NOW

these things are not so hard to understand

on the other hand
yes a man has every tendency to cheat
but it's a lady's job to 'tame' it.

If a wild beast roams loose in your city now and you have a cage,
use your common sense and control the situation~ as it appears you have the power to,

it's entirely in your hands.,. stop being unwise an crying silly 'oh my bf is cheating'

or you'll end up in that cage!
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by Nobody: 5:39am On Mar 18, 2010
Adolfe you are so full of yourself. It's unbelieveable. I'd hate to play psychologist but I take it you've been hurt by a (few) lady(ies) perhaps not too long ago. You HAVE to be speaking out of anger. I refuse to accept you actually believe it is a woman's job to stay loyal to her man and to "tame" him. A man needs to know boundaries himself. I honestly believe men ARE supposed to have more than one woman HOWEVER it is VERY important that should he decide to live a life of polygamy OR being a "Jigga low" that he informs his lady friend. The "men are ok cheating" mentality is bull.

I dont want you to "lust" after your mother as I am anti-incest HOWEVER I am asking you to look at it in a "female" perspective. Your mother being a woman I am sure she wouldn't like to be told her female anatomy is greater than her feelings. Sure men dont like women getting too emotional but with men comes baggage that the women have to bear and since we cannot throw punches around like our male counter parts we vent.
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by Nobody: 6:01am On Mar 18, 2010
Mz DarkSkin

i'm perfectly alright
and i quite agree with you
it's just that usually i feel terrible when ladies label a guy all sorts of names simply becuz he decides to sleep around~ i'd rather call it being adventurous, we all love adventures and its enchanting magic

learn to look on the brighter side of things

do you realise that rytNOW ur body is undergoing billions of cellular functions as you breathe in and out?
Do you know how many days it takes a man's body to rebuild all that lost protein that goes of with each ejaculation?
Lol

Yet you don't appreciate us

sometyms i feel like we are being gradually WORN OUT by you ladies, like we are some kind of intimacy gadgets to you
what exactly do you take a man for?

Pls we need a re-orientation
you should begin to appreciate us for what we do to you!

Lol
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by Nobody: 1:56am On Mar 22, 2010
Adolfe the only think I can honestly say is, you should start having dialogues with women more often. You should despite agreeing or disagreeing take the time to know what it is like from a woman's perspective. It isnt a game and its not rocket science. Women move based on emotion. A true man masters the ability to LISTEN, LEARN and THEN REACT. NOT! Act, Don't Listen and therefore LEARN the hard way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Does Your Denomination Really Matter In Your Relationship? / Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... / Spanishfly. Any Idea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.