Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

"Your Mother Is A Shame": Tonto Dikeh To Michael Ozigbo Who Called Her "A Shame" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Your Mother Is A Shame": Tonto Dikeh To Michael Ozigbo Who Called Her "A Shame" (22322 Views)

Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body / Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: 'Donate Your 28th Birthday Cake To Poor Couple' / Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Your Mother Is A Shame": Tonto Dikeh To Michael Ozigbo Who Called Her "A Shame" by Coloradvantage(m): 9:44pm On Oct 13, 2017
biacan:

Who's bros better look before you type
oh...! sorry ! will look well next time
Re: "Your Mother Is A Shame": Tonto Dikeh To Michael Ozigbo Who Called Her "A Shame" by Mistermamus(m): 11:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
tonto u (a) shameful
Re: "Your Mother Is A Shame": Tonto Dikeh To Michael Ozigbo Who Called Her "A Shame" by dowjones(m): 12:22am On Oct 14, 2017
chijioke17:
Truth is I was expecting her to say something different or that he wasn't the one she was referring to ,but the fact she just insulted him without addressing the counter claim shows that she was lying about that particular episode and probably has been lying about everyother thing else,cos Churchill hardly replies her,but people actually come out and set he records straight,so I'll say she is just finding it hard to get along

You are a wise man
Re: "Your Mother Is A Shame": Tonto Dikeh To Michael Ozigbo Who Called Her "A Shame" by gmaribel(m): 1:53am On Oct 14, 2017
DTalented:
Lol. Thought she said she's now born again christian...

If she is like this as a born again...... How was she when she was not ... Churchill try self....just reading her post can tire somebody talkless of living with her...

1 Like

Re: "Your Mother Is A Shame": Tonto Dikeh To Michael Ozigbo Who Called Her "A Shame" by latestjobsng(m): 1:59am On Oct 14, 2017
This is serious
Re: "Your Mother Is A Shame": Tonto Dikeh To Michael Ozigbo Who Called Her "A Shame" by holyghost(m): 2:33am On Oct 14, 2017
well ToTo Dike still want to do her best and bring chuch-HILL to Chuch-valley chivalrously
but Mr churchHILL has been dealing with TOTO dike chivalrously,

its just a (tragedy) drama, the love was too much for her to handle!
but like a child that don't know how to handle a gorgeous toy, she can only abuse it!

am happy no one is seeing on tribal ground but clearly Karma is after her all along!
how can a lady be so tireless in shooting trouble and braking things in the house?

but in all she need our prayers now than ever!
not only for her safety but for the safety of the young boy in her custody
the poor boy may be so confused when she dresses like a man or when she talks trash on the phones or when she gets high on substances
the little guy will be a weakling if help don't come soon.

May God give her some peace, AMEN! and I'll like to ask those close to her to still try to save her from herself!

But if by chance she reads this,
I beg her to prove that she can handle things by staying off any issue about her past marriage she may get another love, she [CAN] take a cue from people like Stella Damasus the married once, twice and now thrice and enjoying it, am even envious of her too!

Make yourself useful positively, Olakunle Churchhill is a business man, Tonto Dike can be a business woman and mind her business too!
Re: "Your Mother Is A Shame": Tonto Dikeh To Michael Ozigbo Who Called Her "A Shame" by youngvizzy1(m): 7:16am On Oct 14, 2017
ProsperMVE:
just made a fool of urself. Shm
you're the bigger fool here
Re: "Your Mother Is A Shame": Tonto Dikeh To Michael Ozigbo Who Called Her "A Shame" by olowobaba10: 11:08am On Oct 14, 2017
AND THERE GOES THE EVANGELIST AGAIN

Re: "Your Mother Is A Shame": Tonto Dikeh To Michael Ozigbo Who Called Her "A Shame" by meetcj: 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2018
add me on whatsapp 08160617133

I sell them sir.

Kindly follow link in signature for contact details. [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele's Marriage Is Still Intact / My Lawyers Will Act If Kemi Olunloyo Fails To Stop - Ruggedman / Bukky Wright Involved In Car Crash At Epe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.