Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke (45498 Views)

Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) / Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) / Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by enemyofprogress: 9:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Na second hand car self
Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by bewla(m): 9:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
g
Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by MISTAICEY02288(m): 9:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
Nice... By God's grace I'll do same for my woman in nearest future..
A good and supportive partner deserves the very best when things gets better...
Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by erico2k2(m): 9:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
Evalistus:
A young Malaysian Based Nigerian guy who goes by the name Chukwuka Deskey P Ekene On Facebook has just surprised his wife with Toyota Camry on her Birthday, The couple met years ago when the guy was still broke and living in Nigeria.. She stood by him and supported him and didn`t give up before the guy travelled to Malaysia in search of greener pasture and offcourse he returned as a Big Guy…

Sharing the news on his Facebook wall he wrote:

Sweetheart, the gift I have given you today does not convey my love for you even one third of what it is there in my heart. This was just a small token to show you my love for you. Happy Birthday, ones more; See More Photos HERE>>> http://www.malachysblog.com/2017/10/13/birthdy-gift-nigerian-malaysian-based-guy-surprises-wife-car-not-leaving-broke/
But nah which work dem dey do for malaysia
Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by KingTom(m): 9:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
DCONE1:
I don't get it . The question here is "Was she suppose to leave him while he was broke"? What happened to for richer for poor, for better for worst.what happened to till death put us apart...let's not get it twisted here the wife is suppose to stand by her husband through thick and thin, that is her job, that is what a good wife is suppose to do. All I see here is a woman playing her part as a wife... NO BIG DEAL. I can understand if he buys a car as a gift for her birthday,but for her not leaving him while he was broke is senseless and unreasonable.
Are you sure you live in this country?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by HumbleGee(f): 9:35pm On Oct 13, 2017
use ur sense
Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by omoadeleye(m): 9:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
While one guy isnbusy surprising his gf with breakfast

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
Where

Is

The

Car

?
Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by hokafor(m): 9:42pm On Oct 13, 2017
I don't understand all this small small boys of nowadays. You are celebrating because your wife didn't runaway when you are broke. Where you dangote when you married her? Did you have agreements with her to run as soon as she smells brokenness from you?. Your next celebration will be that your wife gives you sex without charging.you money.

4 Likes

Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by Karenelle: 9:46pm On Oct 13, 2017
DCONE1:
I don't get it . The question here is "Was she suppose to leave him while he was broke"? What happened to for richer for poor, for better for worst.what happened to till death put us apart...let's not get it twisted here the wife is suppose to stand by her husband through thick and thin, that is her job, that is what a good wife is suppose to do. All I see here is a woman playing her part as a wife... NO BIG DEAL. I can understand if he buys a car as a gift for her birthday,but for her not leaving him while he was broke is senseless and unreasonable.
Wat is so hard to understand?
The same way u don't want a girl who is a liability and dependent on u, so also girls dnt want a man who is broke. He will be a dependant and liability to us.
Comprendre?
Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by pat1612(m): 9:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
Is it me or is somebody else also that notice color of car in fist and last picture
Which one of it was gifted
Anways people are busy focusing on malaysia part let them do it grin
Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by madjune(m): 9:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
countryfive:
kissshe deserves it, but wait o, two years in Malaysia a Toyota Camry na which kind business him do under 2yrs wet make am blow like this?

Lol. You ain't exposed yet.

A cab driver there can buy that as a gift within months.

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by komododragons: 9:51pm On Oct 13, 2017
Evalistus:
A young Malaysian Based Nigerian guy who goes by the name Chukwuka Deskey P Ekene On Facebook has just surprised his wife with Toyota Camry on her Birthday, The couple met years ago when the guy was still broke and living in Nigeria.. She stood by him and supported him and didn`t give up before the guy travelled to Malaysia in search of greener pasture and offcourse he returned as a Big Guy…

Sweetheart, the gift I have given you today does not convey my love for you even one third of what it is there in my heart. This was just a small token to show you my love for you. Happy Birthday, ones more; See More Photos HERE>>> http://www.malachysblog.com/2017/10/13/birthdy-gift-nigerian-malaysian-based-guy-surprises-wife-car-not-leaving-broke/
what a rare breed of naija woman!

the rest are just good for nothing hypocrite. never trust them with your wealth!
Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by sheDD(m): 9:52pm On Oct 13, 2017
I was interested when I read..."he bought her a car...." but loathed d post when I saw......" for staying with him,when he was broke..."

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by dingbang(m): 9:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
What is his source of livelihood in Malaysia...?
Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by tommysparks: 9:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
What was he.doing in Malaysia? Email and Sms Scam
Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by zaramgrand(f): 10:02pm On Oct 13, 2017
[quote author=DCONE1 post=61392922]I don't get it . The question here is "Was she suppose to leave him while he was broke"? What happened to for richer for poor, for better for worst.what happened to till death put us apart...let's not get it twisted here the wife is suppose to stand by her husband through thick and thin, that is her job, that is what a good wife is suppose to do. All I see here is a woman playing her part as a wife... NO BIG DEAL. I can understand if he buys a car as a gift for her birthday,but for her not leaving him while he was broke is senseless and unreasonable. [/quote
Go and marry, become very poor along the line and watch ur wife leave u without hesitation. Yehyeh dey smell
Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by buchi4us(m): 10:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
what does he do for a living
Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by heendrix(m): 10:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
DCONE1:

senseless n unreasonable just like you n ur post.....I wonder why the so called leaders of tomorrow that if ur even one would think like a mentally derailed guy (so for ur mind patience and long suffering is not a virtue

I personally suggest ur suggestion should be to ur sisters alone
Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by Coldfeets: 10:13pm On Oct 13, 2017
I am tired of all these weak men worshipping women and licking their arsès at every given little opportunity.

Ahn ahn, Wetin na?!

So a woman is supposed to leave a man once the man is broke but if she doesn't leave, that becomes an achievement worthy of adulation?

Hmm...

All these weak men everywhere giving women more and more reason to solidify their warped sense of entitlement, may thunder fire all of una wherever una dey. lipsrsealed

Ndi ara.

Ndi nzuzu.
Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by 1daboi: 10:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
Rokia2:
. No guys should learn from this.

Not to leave the one that held them down when it was raining.

Many are ungrateful.
e pain am
Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by Boyooosa(m): 10:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
I hope he is genuine with his source cos karma is a bitch
Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by Daliano(m): 10:27pm On Oct 13, 2017
The second pics where he was with the girl is at the former Photo stand at the Federal Polytechnic Nekede,Owerri.
Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by perdollar(m): 10:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
Legendaryarcher:
Igbo guys are veli veli lomantic cheesy
Yoruba girls can only sake sake dia bumbum
Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by Sleyanya1(m): 10:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
Every Real WoMan knows Every Real Man when she sees One, and every real Man just can't Denyyyyy a Woman's worth....
Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by frank2075: 10:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
Hope say you no do as orther malaysian guys dey do like to marry python

Sweetheart, the gift I have given you today does not convey my love for you even one third of what it is there in my heart. This was just a small token to show you my love for you. Happy Birthday, ones more; See More Photos HERE>>> http://www.malachysblog.com/2017/10/13/birthdy-gift-nigerian-malaysian-based-guy-surprises-wife-car-not-leaving-broke/[/quote]
Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by Josephamstrong1(m): 10:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
Nawaoh... This one sweet o!
Atlest the guy still remember.
Now I wan travel, baby ft wait?
embarassed
Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by Josephamstrong1(m): 10:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
lomantic.
Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by byemx06(m): 11:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
Evalistus:

good one bro
my girlfriend of 5years left me last week Friday bcus of difference in religion
am so depress.....I lov for real
Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 13, 2017
olasaad:
Chukwuka living in Malaysia hmmm the guy must be Ghost and the lady is Tasha.
lol I laughed so hard at your comment,Power fan sported

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by obeycian(m): 11:17pm On Oct 13, 2017
olasaad:
Chukwuka living in Malaysia hmmm the guy must be Ghost and the lady is Tasha.
where is tommy? Lol

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by Sunkyphil(m): 11:18pm On Oct 13, 2017
One kidney down cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 / Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him / Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.