Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,004 members, 7,952,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:57 AM

Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke (45640 Views)

Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) / Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) / Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by Rajosh(m): 11:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
What's in Malaysia that's making every Nigerian living there becoming rich? Malaysia here I come.

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 13, 2017
Tamass:
Awon slay mamas right now... cheesy cheesy

cheesy

Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by Dmelkowking50(m): 11:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
Ladies Abeg hold on to that guy who is broke now Buh aving sweet plans for life..

Also pls ladies get to know dat guy wooing u before u label him good for nothing guy ... after Una don talk nd u access him den make ur decison...

Most times girls r impatient... they quit to early ..
Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by tosyne2much(m): 11:57pm On Oct 13, 2017
So, it has now become a thing of testimony that a woman didn't leave her husband during struggling times? undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 13, 2017
madjune:

Lol. You ain't exposed yet.

A cab driver there can buy that as a gift within months.

Who told you that? Please don't be misinformed
Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by godofuck231: 12:35am On Oct 14, 2017
Evalistus:
A young Malaysian Based Nigerian guy who goes by the name Chukwuka Deskey P Ekene On Facebook has just surprised his wife with Toyota Camry on her Birthday, The couple met years ago when the guy was still broke and living in Nigeria.. She stood by him and supported him and didn`t give up before the guy travelled to Malaysia in search of greener pasture and offcourse he returned as a Big Guy…

Sharing the news on his Facebook wall he wrote:

Sweetheart, the gift I have given you today does not convey my love for you even one third of what it is there in my heart. This was just a small token to show you my love for you. Happy Birthday, ones more; See More Photos HERE>>> http://www.malachysblog.com/2017/10/13/birthdy-gift-nigerian-malaysian-based-guy-surprises-wife-car-not-leaving-broke/

May his wealth increase and his love for her strengthen, where is tonto and tiwa, make una come marriage class, oloshi
Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by NCANTaskForce: 1:08am On Oct 14, 2017
No woman should be praised for not leaving her husband, it's for better for worse, where would she have gone if she had left?, angry .
Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by demefaboy(m): 1:16am On Oct 14, 2017
Rokia2:
. No guys should learn from this.

Not to leave the one that held them down when it was raining.

Many are ungrateful.
I will not her, if her kitten has a big flat plate, her laps very big, she is a bbw(big beautiful woman) anything short of that am gone. Na she be first person way struggle with person!
Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by Stallione(m): 1:27am On Oct 14, 2017
olasaad:
Chukwuka living in Malaysia hmmm the guy must be Ghost and the lady is Tasha.
Learn from it,u cannot,only 2 type irrelevance!!! undecided
Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by Stallione(m): 1:32am On Oct 14, 2017
olasaad:
Chukwuka living in Malaysia hmmm the guy must be Ghost and the lady is Tasha.
Learn from it,u cant,only 2 type irrelevance!!! undecided
Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by okerekeikpo: 1:56am On Oct 14, 2017
Ordinary direct Belgium? That guy and the wife no get shame, come how this people dey take make money for that Malaysia sef abi na criminals all of them be?
Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by madjune(m): 3:10am On Oct 14, 2017
zayidhs:

Who told you that? Please don't be misinformed

Abeg go and ask Malay boys.
Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by desmond2pk: 3:10am On Oct 14, 2017
I finance my girl friend trip to U.S. 10 years ago. See how she paid me back. Read the post herr

Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by Deoboss(m): 3:28am On Oct 14, 2017
DCONE1:
I don't get it . The question here is "Was she suppose to leave him while he was broke"? What happened to for richer for poor, for better for worst.what happened to till death put us apart...let's not get it twisted here the wife is suppose to stand by her husband through thick and thin, that is her job, that is what a good wife is suppose to do. All I see here is a woman playing her part as a wife... NO BIG DEAL. I can understand if he buys a car as a gift for her birthday,but for her not leaving him while he was broke is senseless and unreasonable.
well, where do i begin. A lot of ladies & wives nowadays are just there for the taking so when you meet a lady or wife as above you cherish & commend her. On this same NL on another topic, a very young lady still living with her parents made a statement that a boyfriend that can't give his girlfriend at least #100,000 monthly with gifts etc is no boyfriend. So just imagine the kind of girlfriend or eventually the type of wife she will be once married
Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by olasaad(f): 3:33am On Oct 14, 2017
Stallione:
Learn from it,u cant,only 2 type irrelevance!!! undecided

No I can't learn from it because I am not a fan of quick rich success like this.
Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by Decryptor(m): 3:51am On Oct 14, 2017
Nice one!

Meanwhile...

Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by Nobody: 4:28am On Oct 14, 2017
countryfive:
kissshe deserves it, but wait o, two years in Malaysia a Toyota Camry na which kind business him do under 2yrs wet make am blow like this?

Sidon for nairaland make pant dey wear you

Wake up !!!!!
Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by judlice84: 4:53am On Oct 14, 2017
Lucky her
Wish I was this lucky cry
Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by Nobody: 5:10am On Oct 14, 2017
madjune:

Abeg go and ask Malay boys.

Oga I dey Malaysia for over a year, check out my thread on Tecno 8
Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by wahzupguy(m): 6:04am On Oct 14, 2017
oga do well

Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by therapistmrs: 6:11am On Oct 14, 2017
A Real Man appreciate a good woman and i pray other Women looking for rich Men to date learn from this.

therapistmrs..com
Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by oodua1stson: 8:36am On Oct 14, 2017
She deserves everything

Thumbs ip
Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 14, 2017
countryfive:
kissshe deserves it, but wait o, two years in Malaysia a Toyota Camry na which kind business him do under 2yrs wet make am blow like this?

My brother you can blow in 1 second o..If God pick up your call ehn, the thing go just be like film. Legit or Illegit, the guy don blow. May Gos pick up our call o - Amen
Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by bros856: 8:42am On Oct 14, 2017
There is no BIG DEAL in all of this. The bible says for you to receive God's blessings do not allow your left hand to know what your right hand has given. No need for the advert on social media. That is your wife for GOD SAKE and it's her responsibility to always support you poor or rich and VICE VERSA.
Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 14, 2017
DCONE1:
I don't get it . The question here is "Was she suppose to leave him while he was broke"? What happened to for richer for poor, for better for worst.what happened to till death put us apart...let's not get it twisted here the wife is suppose to stand by her husband through thick and thin, that is her job, that is what a good wife is suppose to do. All I see here is a woman playing her part as a wife... NO BIG DEAL. I can understand if he buys a car as a gift for her birthday,but for her not leaving him while he was broke is senseless and unreasonable.
I support u bro

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 14, 2017
Rokia2:
. No guys should learn from this.

Not to leave the one that held them down when it was raining.

Many are ungrateful.

I spent a long time interpreting this as "No guy should learn from this" then surprised when you now wrote Many are ungrateful, I was like are you saying guys shouldn't learn from this because women are ungrateful , or men are ungrateful and if men are ungrateful then shouldn't men learn from this, till I realized you meant "No! , Guys should learn from this" , see the headache you've caused me now. Lol put comma biko

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by ehissi(m): 11:07am On Oct 14, 2017
Hmmmmm..... undecided

Sure say that guy come back with complete 2 kidney......... lipsrsealed
Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by imustsaymymindo: 11:54am On Oct 14, 2017
Cute couple.
Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by DCONE1(m): 12:24pm On Oct 14, 2017
Deoboss:

well, where do i begin. A lot of ladies & wives nowadays are just there for the taking so when you meet a lady or wife as above you cherish & commend her. On this same NL on another topic, a very young lady still living with her parents made a statement that a boyfriend that can't give his girlfriend at least #100,000 monthly with gifts etc is no boyfriend. So just imagine the kind of girlfriend or eventually the type of wife she will be once married
can you imagine my brother, where are we heading to...that is why most ladies are not married ,they are too materialist.
Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by DCONE1(m): 12:28pm On Oct 14, 2017
heendrix:

senseless n unreasonable just like you n ur post.....I wonder why the so called leaders of tomorrow that if ur even one would think like a mentally derailed guy (so for ur mind patience and long suffering is not a virtue

I personally suggest ur suggestion should be to ur sisters alone
thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? / . / Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.