Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,744 members, 7,955,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:39 PM

Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke (45644 Views)

Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) / Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) / Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by madjune(m): 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2017
zayidhs:

Oga I dey Malaysia for over a year, check out my thread on Tecno 8

It's a lie.
Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by DCONE1(m): 12:33pm On Oct 14, 2017
[quote author=zaramgrand post=61397390][/quote] yeh yeh dey smell follow you naim make you single and searching team.
Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by DCONE1(m): 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2017
Karenelle:
Wat is so hard to understand?
The same way u don't want a girl who is a liability and dependent on u, so also girls dnt want a man who is broke. He will be a dependant and liability to us.
Comprendre?
what you're not getting here is that they are married And under marriage vows . forgive me for this example, let's asume your brother married a wife and he went though challenges would you support his wife to leave him ? Think about it.
Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by DCONE1(m): 1:04pm On Oct 14, 2017
KingTom:

Are you sure you live in this country?
are you supporting wifes to leave her husband when they go through hard times?
Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by KingTom(m): 1:31pm On Oct 14, 2017
DCONE1:
are you supporting wifes to leave her husband when they go through hard times?
I'm not, we tend to celebrate these things because we know the percentage of those who do them are quite high not specifically wives more often than not girlfriends. I see where you're coming from but you have to understand that in Nigeria a man going through hard times suffers a lot, you must have seen the thread on front page a while back talking about how women should become heads of the house if the man is not financially buoyant, my guess is this wife stood by him with encouraging words and moral support yes it's what's expected but sadly we don't see that enough in our country. It's the same way we celebrated an ex president for conceding defeat in an election he LOST! grin not because he's not suppose to but because those things are strange to us as Nigerians grin cheers my brother

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by DCONE1(m): 1:54pm On Oct 14, 2017
KingTom:

I'm not, we tend to celebrate these things because we know the percentage of those who do them are quite high not specifically wives more often than not girlfriends. I see where you're coming from but you have to understand that in Nigeria a man going through hard times suffers a lot, you must have seen the thread on front page a while back talking about how women should become heads of the house if the man is not financially buoyant, my guess is this wife stood by him with encouraging words and moral support yes it's what's expected but sadly we don't see that enough in our country. It's the same way we celebrated an ex president for conceding defeat in an election he LOST! grin not because he's not suppose to but because those things are strange to us as Nigerians grin cheers my brother
we need serious orientation in this country .thanks my brother, same to you.have a nice day.
Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by zinny377(f): 3:27pm On Oct 14, 2017
Josephamstrong1:
Nawaoh... This one sweet o!
Atlest the guy still remember.
Now I wan travel, baby ft wait?
embarassed

shocked shocked shocked u must be kidding!
Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2017
madjune:

It's a lie.
Lol, it's a shame really, you think it's everyone that comes online to lie. Maybe it's what you do, well I don't.

I challenge you to give me any condition that will prove I'm in Malaysia without compromising my identity and I'll do it for you.

You think going to Malaysia is difficult? No it isn't.

All I had to do was apply for postgraduate studies including medicals and yellow card for vaccines, get admission, go to embassy in Abuja, submit all the required documents including international passport, go back to my state, 2 weeks later my visa is ready, booked Saudi air, went to a Abuja collected my passport, went to Kano, took off, 4 hours later arrived Jeddah, spent 3 & half hours then lifted to Malaysia, arrived nine hours later, humidity hit me at KLIA, my Nigerian students were waiting for me then drove to my school area.

The next day, someone came around and took me to international office where I submitted my international passport and was given a yellow receipt, then went for registration where I had to do medicals again, did insurance, registered my courses, collected school ID card. Later, I got my international passport stamped with a year's pass (which I've already applied for renewal) and an ikard and now, in my penultimate semester - I'll be concluding in June 2018 God-willing.

School took us on a tour to Melakka.

Bought my Mate 9 at Plaza LowYat, I go to IOI malls, south city Plaza for weekends to have fun.

Last semester break we went to the coral islands, terengganu and perhantian.

We will be going to the Cameron Highlands and one Asian country this break - all organized by my university's ISA - international student's association.

Find below my current home screen, check the network (Maxis)
Also, check the time and locations of the weather app,
I also opened the nairaland Tecno phantom 8 posting made days ago, you can see my network (maxis), also read the post on my location and how I got the phone (network on the phone is umobile)

I also opened the two used taxi apps (Grab & Uber).

On a final note, I don't need to prove anything to you. But saying someone is lying because the favours bestowed on him by the good Lord haven't gotten to you is very bad. And you might be pushing your destiny away.

BTW, if drug traffickers and fraudsters can go to Malaysia and live illegally, what is unbelievable in an academcian going to further his studies

You are unbelievable!

Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by KingTom(m): 5:09pm On Oct 14, 2017
DCONE1:
we need serious orientation in this country .thanks my brother, same to you.have a nice day.
I'm telling you, we celebrate normal things elsewhere.
Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by madjune(m): 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2017
zayidhs:

Lol, it's a shame really, you think it's everyone that comes online to lie. Maybe it's what you do, well I don't.

I challenge you to give me any condition that will prove I'm in Malaysia without compromising my identity and I'll do it for you.

You think going to Malaysia is difficult? No it isn't.

All I had to do was apply for postgraduate studies including medicals and yellow card for vaccines, get admission, go to embassy in Abuja, submit all the required documents including international passport, go back to my state, 2 weeks later my visa is ready, booked Saudi air, went to a Abuja collected my passport, went to Kano, took off, 4 hours later arrived Jeddah, spent 3 & half hours then lifted to Malaysia, arrived nine hours later, humidity hit me at KLIA, my Nigerian students were waiting for me then drove to my school area.

The next day, someone came around and took me to international office where I submitted my international passport and was given a yellow receipt, then went for registration where I had to do medicals again, did insurance, registered my courses, collected school ID card. Later, I got my international passport stamped with a year's pass (which I've already applied for renewal) and an ikard and now, in my penultimate semester - I'll be concluding in June 2018 God-willing.

School took us on a tour to Melakka.

Bought my Mate 9 at Plaza LowYat, I go to IOI malls, south city Plaza for weekends to have fun.

Last semester break we went to the coral islands, terengganu and perhantian.

We will be going to the Cameron Highlands and one Asian country this break - all organized by my university's ISA - international student's association.

Find below my current home screen, check the network (Maxis)
Also, check the time and locations of the weather app,
I also opened the nairaland Tecno phantom 8 posting made days ago, you can see my network (maxis), also read the post on my location and how I got the phone (network on the phone is umobile)

I also opened the two used taxi apps (Grab & Uber).

On a final note, I don't need to prove anything to you. But saying someone is lying because the favours bestowed on him by the good Lord haven't gotten to you is very bad. And you might be pushing your destiny away.

BTW, if drug traffickers and fraudsters can go to Malaysia and live illegally, what is unbelievable in an academcian going to further his studies

You are unbelievable!

Omo, I no ask you all this.

I no even wan come Malaysia.
We all know what you guys do there in the name of schooling.

Bodontell....Tellnobon.
Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:39pm On Oct 14, 2017
zinny377:

shocked shocked shocked u must be kidding!

grin grin grin Hahahaha...lol
Haven't laughed out like this in awhile.
Nke a atoom iche.

Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 14, 2017
madjune:

Omo, I no ask you all this.

I no even wan come Malaysia.
We all know what you guys do there in the name of schooling.

Bodontell....Tellnobon.

Haha, I pity your life. First you denied and now you insult.

I'm a lecturer from a federal university of technology sponsored by federal government through TETFund to do my masters. I'm not here alone, I'm with my wife.

I don't know what they told you people like me do over here but all I do is research.

The last thing a family man from the northern part of the country, living in Asia with his family and on government sponsorship will ever think of doing is anything illegal that will not only bring shame to his family but also, an end to his career.

God has blessed me and I have it all, funny enough, my research is in cybersecurity.

Please stop jumping to conclusions and putting negatives to everything - first you assumed I was lying, then you insinuated I'm doing something bad.

As I said, I don't know what's paining you like this.

I pray the good Lord opens your channels of success and may you make it from legitimate means at least then you'll know that not all people traveling out do so to commit crimes.
Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by madjune(m): 6:15pm On Oct 14, 2017
zayidhs:

Haha, I pity your life. First you denied and now you insult.

I'm a lecturer from a federal university of technology sponsored by federal government through TETFund to do my masters. I'm not here alone, I'm with my wife.

I don't know what they told you people like me do over here but all I do is research.

The last thing a family man from the northern part of the country, living in Asia with his family and on government sponsorship will ever think of doing is anything illegal that will not only bring shame to his family but also, an end to his career.

God has blessed me and I have it all, funny enough, my research is in cybersecurity.

Please stop jumping to conclusions and putting negatives to everything - first you assumed I was lying, then you insinuated I'm doing something bad.

As I said, I don't know what's paining you like this.

I pray the good Lord opens your channels of success and may you make it from legitimate means at least then you'll know that not all people traveling out do so to commit crimes.

It's ok man, I actually meant to humour but guess, was in bad taste.

May God bless you more and open doors for His people.
Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 14, 2017
madjune:

It's ok man, I actually meant to humour but guess, was in bad taste.

May God bless you more and open doors for His people.

Sorry I missed it. It's all good.
Amen to your prayer, wishing you all the best in life.

Peace

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by Tobisco911(m): 11:32pm On Oct 14, 2017
Am gonna do this some day to my girl..
Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by 2dice01: 12:33am On Oct 15, 2017
olasaad:
Chukwuka living in Malaysia hmmm the guy must be Ghost and the lady is Tasha.
awon eyan POWER

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by HumbleGee(f): 10:29am On Oct 16, 2017
Rokia2:
. No guys should learn from this.
Not to leave the one that held them down when it was raining.
Many are ungrateful.
lol both parties should learn from it
Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by HumbleGee(f): 10:29am On Oct 16, 2017
Rokia2:
. No guys should learn from this.
Not to leave the one that held them down when it was raining.
Many are ungrateful.
lol both parties should learn from it
Re: Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke by seangy4konji: 10:41pm On Oct 16, 2017
cash out na happy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WHY Do Potential Couples Do This? / . / Dehinde Fernandez Mistress, Halima Buries Him In Belgium - Akinsco28

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.