Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts (62600 Views)

Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video / Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by Omoluabi16(m): 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2017
Ishilove:

At age 15 the thought of having a boyfriend scared the hell out of me.

I blame lack of proper guidance for this horrible tragedy.
At 15, when women were girls. lol But this is annoying oh. This child was simply misguided about life. maybe she never received love from home.
Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by Uhomanbulus110(f): 10:05pm On Oct 14, 2017
Rip
Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 14, 2017
small * rats watching too many home videos.

Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by Kemjay(m): 10:37pm On Oct 14, 2017
[funny it will now become very sweet
Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by Ogujioforh(m): 10:42pm On Oct 14, 2017
Omo eeh naso dis guy don give me work 4 em timeline since ystd o
Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by samfrancis1(m): 11:44pm On Oct 14, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:
" who said that I was the fault"

Is English language that hard?
Block headed kid
Is English Language that difficult?
Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by arleck(m): 12:34am On Oct 15, 2017
You Drank it alone angry ,

So You Die alone,

Next Time You gotta spike his drink with it, so you both gona be together forever even at leaving earth.. cheesy grin
Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by DianaJ(f): 1:35am On Oct 15, 2017
Nawa ooo cry cry how small children dey take spoil these days eeh I wonder oo 15 yrs done dey bang undecided undecided
Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by DianaJ(f): 1:37am On Oct 15, 2017
Wat do u expect wen you run faster than ur shadow under aged children tasting the food made for adults grin grin
Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by enonche85(m): 1:45am On Oct 15, 2017
See her leg chain sef...
Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by flashmax(f): 2:23am On Oct 15, 2017
enonche85:
See her leg chain sef...
hmmm! no joy.
Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by sidonlook: 5:22am On Oct 15, 2017
The girl may be a product of broken home and marriage. If otherwise, the parents have failed in their responsibility to her as parents.
Same goes to the boy's parents.
Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by omolarex: 7:10am On Oct 15, 2017
Stupid boy and girl. Simple English, he can't write. ..olodo
Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by Jkvivi2020: 7:24am On Oct 15, 2017
small kids everywhere instead of you to concentrate on your studies or learn a trade you are busy learning romance and hardcore fucking.when I was 15yrs I was in love with my books.I entered relationship at the age of 21yrs Nd 2 final.relationship are meant for strong hearted people not kids.useless kids go an dance with d devil over there.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by YoungKeem(m): 7:35am On Oct 15, 2017
She got sniped by a sniper! Mumu small girl!
Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by YoungKeem(m): 7:36am On Oct 15, 2017
Jkvivi2020:
small kids everywhere instead of you to concentrate on your studies or learn a trade you are busy learning romance and hardcore fucking.when I was 15yrs I was in love with my books.I entered relationship at the age of 21yrs Nd 2 final.relationship are meant for strong hearted people not kids.useless kids go an dance with d devil over there.
Are you now married though? You better be grin
Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by charlsecy(m): 7:49am On Oct 15, 2017
Armstrong34:
....so that mosquito would survive even after sprinkling abi..
That Sniper is not advisable to be used at home because it's too harmful.
Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by tushkhalifa(m): 10:01am On Oct 15, 2017
����������

Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by Mrkumareze(m): 1:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
Advertising SNIPER for more suicide missions.
Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by whitebeard(m): 7:34pm On Oct 15, 2017
egopersonified:

abeg inbox me the lecture they gave you, I am still trying to come up with what to tell my boys, if they were girls, 'if a boy touches you, you would get pregnant', would have sufficed.
grin grin ..they gave us instances of some guys that impregnated girls they don't like, they didn't have choice but to marry the girls they don't like, stuffs like is it my hard earned money, the money I gave u to use to take care of yourself in school is what u are using to but things for girls, so if those girls don't agree to go out with u my effort is wasted..stuff like that they said a lot of things that made me feel like I am hurting her, they felt disappointed in us and they expressed it by their actions and words, but that was years back, now I can take care of myself. grin
Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by imam07: 8:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
Nah Davido killed her.That is what some nairalanders will say.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Brazilian Gang Leader Dresses Up As His Daughter In Failed Prison Escape (Pics) / Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos / Father Of Two Steals Car, Repaints It Within 8 Hours In Kwara (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.