Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,816 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Why Facebook Don't Allow People To Comment This Sentence? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Facebook Don't Allow People To Comment This Sentence? (2434 Views)

Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? / Rewrite This Sentence....just For Fun / Virtuous Joy, Plus-Sized Bride: Never Allow People Take Away Your Joy (2) (3) (4)

Why Facebook Don't Allow People To Comment This Sentence? by Hemcy1(m): 10:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
I've been trying this many times but Facebook does not allowed me to comment the word "the most beautiful girl in the world". You can try it now in any comment box,not inbox.
Re: Why Facebook Don't Allow People To Comment This Sentence? by phintohlar(f): 12:47am On Oct 14, 2017
Job fall on you

Re: Why Facebook Don't Allow People To Comment This Sentence? by gGGODDd(m): 7:34am On Oct 14, 2017
phintohlar:
Job fall on you
Girl, ur yoga is beautiful. ur vaginah is clearly carved out nd puffy in it plus ur face is beautifully soft.
Re: Why Facebook Don't Allow People To Comment This Sentence? by EmperorLee(m): 7:35am On Oct 14, 2017
gGGODDd:
Girl, ur yoga is beautiful. ur vaginah is clearly carved out nd puffy in it plus ur face is beautifully soft.

shocked Runs to check her profile pic

phintohlar:
Job fall on you

Ah-aah cool
Re: Why Facebook Don't Allow People To Comment This Sentence? by gGGODDd(m): 7:40am On Oct 14, 2017
EmperorLee:

shocked Runs to check her profile pic

Ah-aah cool
how d fhuk is it ur bizness? I luv puffy kunts nd I've seen one and I like it. back off nigga
Re: Why Facebook Don't Allow People To Comment This Sentence? by EmperorLee(m): 7:42am On Oct 14, 2017
gGGODDd:
how d fhuk is it ur bizness? I luv puffy kunts nd I've seen one and I like it. back off nigga

You'd have to fight for this one because i like it too undecided Shoot me

Re: Why Facebook Don't Allow People To Comment This Sentence? by gGGODDd(m): 7:47am On Oct 14, 2017
EmperorLee:

You'd have to fight for this one because i like it too undecided Shoot me
back d fhuk off mofo. I'ma have to shoot ur dikk. i ain't playing
Re: Why Facebook Don't Allow People To Comment This Sentence? by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 14, 2017
phintohlar:
Job fall on you

Re: Why Facebook Don't Allow People To Comment This Sentence? by phintohlar(f): 11:33am On Oct 14, 2017
gGGODDd:
chisos
Re: Why Facebook Don't Allow People To Comment This Sentence? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 14, 2017
phintohlar:
chisos
hahahahaha
Re: Why Facebook Don't Allow People To Comment This Sentence? by kenness(m): 12:45pm On Oct 14, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmmnmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Why Facebook Don't Allow People To Comment This Sentence? by gGGODDd(m): 7:40pm On Oct 14, 2017
phintohlar:
chisos
what is chisos abt what I wrote? on a more serious note I really admire u. I hope we get to know ourselves privately. but u had to change ur photo bcus of me?
Re: Why Facebook Don't Allow People To Comment This Sentence? by phintohlar(f): 7:44pm On Oct 14, 2017
gGGODDd:
what is chisos abt what I wrote? on a more serious note I really admire u. I hope we get to know ourselves privately. but u had to change ur photo bcus of me?
i've done that already but not because of u tho
Re: Why Facebook Don't Allow People To Comment This Sentence? by gGGODDd(m): 7:50pm On Oct 14, 2017
phintohlar:
i've done that already but not because of u tho
u didn't have to take that beautiful photo off. pls forgive my naughty comment earlier on.
Re: Why Facebook Don't Allow People To Comment This Sentence? by phintohlar(f): 7:55pm On Oct 14, 2017
gGGODDd:
u didn't have to take that beautiful photo off. pls forgive my naughty comment earlier on.
the comment was indeed naughty, chai
Re: Why Facebook Don't Allow People To Comment This Sentence? by gGGODDd(m): 8:03pm On Oct 14, 2017
phintohlar:
the comment was indeed naughty, chai
Yeah. I'm a lil bit naughty sometimes. but you mind emailing me? I really wanna know u like I never had a female nairaland gal although there are lots of u beautiful Nigerian girls hiding in dis forum. pls b d first I take personal grin
Re: Why Facebook Don't Allow People To Comment This Sentence? by Dearestme(f): 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2017
phintohlar:
Job fall on you
cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Facebook Don't Allow People To Comment This Sentence? by phintohlar(f): 8:35pm On Oct 14, 2017
gGGODDd:
Yeah. I'm a lil bit naughty sometimes. but you mind emailing me? I really wanna know u like I never had a female nairaland gal although there are lots of u beautiful Nigerian girls hiding in dis forum. pls b d first I take personal grin
adon reply ur mail
Re: Why Facebook Don't Allow People To Comment This Sentence? by Kimcutie: 8:43pm On Oct 14, 2017
phintohlar:
adon reply ur mail
Chatting with a robot undecided Hey robot back off angry I got this

[img]https://media./images/426011c49d7592e77f5f46e33c34dfa6/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Why Facebook Don't Allow People To Comment This Sentence? by kendallwoods(m): 8:48pm On Oct 14, 2017
phintohlar:
Job fall on you
gringrin
Re: Why Facebook Don't Allow People To Comment This Sentence? by phintohlar(f): 10:31pm On Oct 14, 2017
Kimcutie:

infant
Re: Why Facebook Don't Allow People To Comment This Sentence? by Kimcutie: 11:15pm On Oct 14, 2017
phintohlar:
infant
sad
Re: Why Facebook Don't Allow People To Comment This Sentence? by gGGODDd(m): 11:37pm On Oct 14, 2017
phintohlar:
adon reply ur mail
thanks, but I Didn't get it. pls send to Bunorarthur@gmail.com. or whatsapp at 08075042158
Re: Why Facebook Don't Allow People To Comment This Sentence? by gGGODDd(m): 11:39pm On Oct 14, 2017
phintohlar:
infant
lol. yeah, they're easily spotted
Re: Why Facebook Don't Allow People To Comment This Sentence? by gGGODDd(m): 11:41pm On Oct 14, 2017
Kimcutie:

but u can't do nothing man, we already connected. so u die if u gotta die over that. alright my man?

Twitter User,brianna Amor Shares Off Her Body After Platsic Surgery / She Buy Hamburger For Me-(pic) / Please Any Solution To Someone That Keep Losing Money Each Month?