Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Marriage Pressure From Parents And Relatives On Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Pressure From Parents And Relatives On Women (978 Views)

How Exactly Do You Guys Manage Marriage Pressure From Family Members? / Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! / 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Pressure From Parents And Relatives On Women by Bettyfair09(f): 10:44pm On Oct 13, 2017
Is this marriage pressure from relatives and society doing more harm than good on women?

What do you guys think because I feel it's the cause of the desperate attitude about marriage on the side of women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxHcEzgLqPE
Re: Marriage Pressure From Parents And Relatives On Women by greatnaija01: 10:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
MARRIAGE PRESSURE IS RELATIVE.... Parents who pressure their kids when the kids have not gotten ready are simply pushing them into trouble
Re: Marriage Pressure From Parents And Relatives On Women by ashjay001(m): 11:56pm On Oct 13, 2017
An unfortunate thing, from my perspective.

Ladies biological clock observes rapid movement. Puts a lot of them under undue pressure n most times, forces them into unacceptable relationships.

It takes a rare specie of ladies to ignore it. Quite unfortunate.

Modified
Though, with improved conception methods, Janet Jackson gave birth at 50+, there is hope if u can afford it. I've even heard of grandmoms in their sixties undergoing surrogacy.
Re: Marriage Pressure From Parents And Relatives On Women by Bettyfair09(f): 7:18am On Oct 14, 2017
greatnaija01:
MARRIAGE PRESSURE IS RELATIVE.... Parents who pressure their kids when the kids have not gotten ready are simply pushing them into trouble

You are right!
Re: Marriage Pressure From Parents And Relatives On Women by Bettyfair09(f): 7:19am On Oct 14, 2017
ashjay001:
An unfortunate thing, from my perspective.

Ladies biological clock observes rapid movement. Puts a lot of them under undue pressure n most times, forces them into unacceptable relationships.

It takes a rare specie of ladies to ignore it. Quite unfortunate.

Modified
Though, with improved conception methods, Janet Jackson gave birth at 50+, there is hope if u can afford it. I've even heard of grandmoms in their sixties undergoing surrogacy.

VERY TRUE
Re: Marriage Pressure From Parents And Relatives On Women by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 14, 2017
Sometimes putting myself in the parents shoes, I feel like they're right but not to the extent of putting pressure on the women

And OP, do you know that nowadays self we make are not exceptional from this marriage pressure.
Re: Marriage Pressure From Parents And Relatives On Women by Hector09(m): 8:36am On Oct 14, 2017
Just the way they are pushing me to have a girl frnd
Re: Marriage Pressure From Parents And Relatives On Women by crunchyDope(m): 8:48am On Oct 14, 2017
it works both ways..

girls are now easy to ...k wink

huh ...... i can't remember d oda way sad
Re: Marriage Pressure From Parents And Relatives On Women by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 14, 2017
Hector09:
Just the way they are pushing me to have a girl frnd

but at least you need one.
Re: Marriage Pressure From Parents And Relatives On Women by Bettyfair09(f): 10:22am On Oct 14, 2017
Tuham:
Sometimes putting myself in the parents shoes, I feel like they're right but not to the extent of putting pressure on the women

And OP, do you know that nowadays self we make are not exceptional from this marriage pressure.

You are correct because most ladies cut ties with their single female friends immediately after marriage......thereby putting pressure on them directly or indirectly.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

11 Different Types Of Orgasm And How You Can Have Each (2) / Founder Of World First Gay Dating Site,falls To His Death Just Like His Partner / #EndSarz; This is hilarious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.