Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,501 members, 7,816,192 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who (7144 Views)

Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights / Is This Actually Ruggedman's Funeral?nairalanders please Judge. / Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by aldon: 8:05pm On Mar 11, 2010
@coolguyz~yes o! Dat chic really thrilled me nd d guy dat said'hw come modey's deathblow doesnt kill.rugged even blasted mode9 dat he is almost 40yrs of age nd still has nuffin 2 show 4 it.hwi-hwi- grin
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by javalove(m): 8:10pm On Mar 11, 2010
Now i know that governance doenst seem to be Nigeria's major problem. .

cos apparently, Nigeria still houses a sizeable number of fools. . rug head fans being the most foolish

#Javalove. . . unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by lalaboi(m): 11:48pm On Mar 11, 2010
Never seen a thread on NL with so many people against RM . . . . Na wa oh. . .
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by badman(m): 12:15am On Mar 12, 2010
omo see people giving ruggedman death blow III. . . . ruggedman!(i knw u dey nairaland) that was so uncalled for, u just dey contradict urself.
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by bouzymill(m): 4:55am On Mar 12, 2010
Is this not amazing??

5-6 years ago on this same Nairaland, 70% was always against Modenine!!!! Now it's a different ball game. Only 2% of the posts above mine is in support of Ruggedman. That is what you get when you keep putting yourself to relevant situations,

Even if you call it "CRAP", Mode keeps bringing out materials. But RuggedMan keeps shouting about "Money". I don't even know the money he's talking about today. Is "Ruggedy Baba" or "Thy Album Come" still selling?

abi, the money dey come from some other illegal entrepreneural endeavours.

anywayz, the whole beef thing is becoming a cat and dog issue.

eldee:

Ruggedman just doesn't know when to shut up.
It's obvious that battling brings out the best in Modenine. . . any clever opponent will know that.

I used to think he was smart, but now all he's done is raise dust for Deathblow II.

Ture Talk Man!!!! But you surprise me shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, lol
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by Rhymstein(m): 7:48am On Mar 12, 2010
The mumu stil talkin mode9 doesnt ve a house,car,doesnt get shows

I tort mode had a minor accident in an SUV,mode being doing shows round 36states n was he nt on soundcity blast?

Sum1 plz tel me when rugged built his own house here.this guy is pathetic

He claims mode released an album 6months ago.its clear d mumu doesnt knw wot a free mixtape n album is.And he claims he does hiphop, SMH

He jst wants to give mode9 bad press,n spreading his lies abt mode.

And why is he scared of deathblow2?, he is nt evn gettin dissed.
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by dawhizkid1(m): 8:00am On Mar 12, 2010
I'v got 2 ? For Y'all Ruggedman 'don't-likers',
1. Y r u guys so sure he was referring to Mode, Just 1 concrete point, N plz don't give me dat unsuccessful previous album n a new album @ hand ish, coz Mode's nt the only Nigerian Rapper that applies to n even Modey Fanatics like Javaluv wud tell U dat mode's PS sold more than 700k copies in the first week, more than Eminem's Relapse, I just wonder y his name didn't hit d charts.
2. If u don't like RM, Y add him up on FB or follow him on Twitter?, Men like to dey hate sha,
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by Rhymstein(m): 8:40am On Mar 12, 2010
@da whizkid
I didnt add ruggedman anywhere

Go check his comments and come post again
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by pheesayor(m): 9:09am On Mar 12, 2010
itumo? am sure he was upcoming then,he would av done anytn to be famous. . . .and he already is
he has paid his dues and he is a veteran in the naija rap game!!! wut them modenine cldnt do, he paved way for them with his first album. . . . . . . now u talkn trash about begging for publicity!!! thats irrelivant

the koko is that if modenine still mentions rugged on da vinci mode, then he is jobless

@Tosin

ruggedman's id iamruggedman has been on my yahoo messenger since his "ehen" days and recently when he released his current single, this was his status for weeks "Pls show support for my new track by adding listening to ruggedman's new track as your status" He then added the url(I think it's nigerianhiphop.net) but used .

I created a thread here and after then I was banned. It took me almost a week to get unbanned and the thread got deleted.

But then Tosin, you like controversy sha, chai!!!
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by tosinaded(m): 9:25am On Mar 12, 2010
Ruggedman threw an open diss on facebook!

Its funny dat only modenine fans are getn all worked up!

Its two ways,either all wut rugged said is true and applies to modenine! Or u guys jst envy his success! I mean u guys can say wuteva u want to say,ruggedman has made more fortune 4rm rap music than any other rapper on the naija scene.

If u guys think modenine is the best in nigeria,fine. . .ruggedman might not be as good as modenine,but common he has held his own down over the years and there is notn can do about it.

I find it rather stupid than objective,wen u guys think every rapper is wack cos he dsnt do it the modenine way! Lmao,who told u guys that rap shld be done in a particular way?

I watchd a dagrin interview where he was like he raps in yoruba cos he feels he cnt do english better than dem yankee rappers and he knows them yankee rappers cnt do it better than him in yoruba! Am sure we all know the outcome, name one album by modenine that has done as good as c.e.o by dagrin

If ruggedman wants to do pidgin and commercial rap,fine!

Wuts with a diss track if u aint makn nada from it? Its like kids thrown stones 4 notn.

#itsnaija
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by semid4lyfe(m): 9:31am On Mar 12, 2010
Why is ruggedman behaving like ruggedbaby nah?
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by Rhymstein(m): 10:10am On Mar 12, 2010
@tosin
Its so happens that mode n m.i do it better dan some commercial raps.go check international reviews

I would give u links if u want to

And who said ruggedman is wack here?

Is skales doing it d modey way?did any1 say he is wack?

For your info,da grin is not knwn in benin city.he is nt shown on my tv,his songs nt played on my radio.no one got dat ceo album in my hood

M.I,Mode9 evn pherow,ovadose,terry r more popular ere.

So wots d truth in mode nt havin a car n nt doin shows?
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by Rhymstein(m): 10:17am On Mar 12, 2010
So eldee too is nw a modey fan @tosin
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by eldee(m): 10:23am On Mar 12, 2010
Rhymstein:

So eldee too is nw a modey fan @tosin

I'm not a Modenine fan, I just stand for truth and simple logic.
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by HJ1(m): 10:29am On Mar 12, 2010
tosindeda . . i tot u were a dude with logical reasoning and i use to respect that . . but lately u've been appallin me with ur posts . . .i'm out . .RUGGEDMAN CAN NEVER STEP TO MEET UP WITH THE BOTTOM OF MODE'S FEET EVEN NOW OR IN THE NEXT LIFE
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by joeyfire(m): 11:12am On Mar 12, 2010

Its two ways,either all wut rugged said is true and applies to modenine! Or u guys jst envy his success! I mean u guys can say wuteva u want to say,ruggedman has made more fortune 4rm rap music than any other rapper on the naija scene.

If u guys think modenine is the best in nigeria,fine. . .ruggedman might not be as good as modenine,but common he has held his own down over the years and there is notn can do about it.

I find it rather silly than objective,wen u guys think every rapper is wack cos he dsnt do it the modenine way! Lmao,who told u guys that rap shld be done in a particular way?

I watchd a dagrin interview where he was like he raps in yoruba cos he feels he cnt do english better than dem yankee rappers and he knows them yankee rappers cnt do it better than him in yoruba! Am sure we all know the outcome, name one album by modenine that has done as good as c.e.o by dagrin

Wuts with a diss track if u aint makn nada from it? Its like kids thrown stones 4 notn.

@Tosinaded

My emphasis is on the bold words. So you gree say ruggedman no reach grin
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by pheesayor(m): 11:32am On Mar 12, 2010
joeyfire:

I find it rather silly than objective,wen u guys think every rapper is wack cos he dsnt do it the modenine way! Lmao,who told u guys that rap shld be done in a particular way?

@Tosinaded

My emphasis is on the bold words. So you gree say ruggedman no reach grin

yeah tosin, and why did u "avoid" my post? grin
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by javalove(m): 12:05pm On Mar 12, 2010
sincerely i m begining to hate tsin for real. .and he is a graduate oooo. . e just finish nysc and yet he cant reason truthfully and logically, , ,ur reasoning is flawed in all aspect f life olohun ngbo. . .

i v not met u in life ooo but d day i would, i know where 2 place u
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by dawhizkid1(m): 12:08pm On Mar 12, 2010
@Rhymestein, U've just been Blabbing Gibberish, Da Grin not popular in Benin? The same Benin Wey Uniben dey? Abi na anoda 1, U dey talk like say na only u dey Benin sef, Everywhere 4 Ekosodin, 'mo le nu bi, Ponponponpon' no dey let me hear word 0! Even Yestaday dem even show him Video for Music Africa for Silverbird, so na wetin u dey talk? Abi na 4 radio, u sef knw na?
Yeah, Modey get 1 kind high Hype 4 Benin wey i no just understand @ all, E be like say him mama com for Benin sef, And TTR to an extent, But Pherow? Nah,
Bt i Swear say na only 0.001% of the MusicHeads knw Mode, n i ain't Joking 1 bit, Terry no just dey exist, Pherowshuz no b Rapper name sef, But Ruggedman n M.I and 2shotz, even 5yr old go sing em lyrics. N na how u con take dey view RM status if u no be him friend?

N nobody don answer my 2 ? Sef 0!
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by Genuflect(m): 12:13pm On Mar 12, 2010
Rhymestein, I know chicks in Benin always bugging me to translate Da Grin's songs for 'em. This alone is enough proof that you don't know what you're talking about
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by tavarez(f): 2:49pm On Mar 12, 2010
this wiz kid see your mouth what kind of question are you asking like this,

da-whizkid:

But Pherow? Nah,
Bt i Swear say na only 0.001% of the MusicHeads knw Mode, n i ain't Joking 1 bit, Terry no just dey exist, Pherowshuz no b Rapper name sef,

see mumu yarns abeg, u sef think say na only u dey benin, lemme explain something to you, Pherowshuz get debut album wey i dey play everyday called house of Raps released under Kd world records imprint.and it was a bestseller in Abj and if you did get the first and Biggest Mixtape by any Dj in Nigeria,The Definition,Go and Buy it, Dont say youre a rap head a if you dont know Pherowshuz was on there and also on the Hot Knighthouse LP.wey i sure say u no get, he was even on the Smash Hit Sample featuring Terry The Rapman, so please get ya facts right,

no wahala, so and as for Mode, his Hype in Benin stems from his Grind , he was Actually supposed to be on Underdog Records, Owned by the Elder Brother To Sanchez, Game over and Any Hip-Hop head for here wey feel mode Malcom ix remember the track "Freestyle Session Feat Sanchez where sanchez goes :"im Underdogs Second Rapper,The first was Modenine and i know u already heard his Classics"

the Deal didnt Materialize But Sanchez went on to drop his smash Debut 100%Bc,and it was and still is the Hottest Rap album ever to be sold in B-sIDE, From a Home Rapper.,and that Hyped Mode a LOT , heads respected him for giving Sanchez a shot and hence his Cred there,

da-whizkid:

@Rhymestein, U've just been Blabbing Gibberish, Da Grin not popular in Benin? The same Benin Wey Uniben dey? Abi na anoda 1, U dey talk like say na only u dey Benin sef, Everywhere 4 Ekosodin, 'mo le nu bi, Ponponponpon' no dey let me hear word 0! Even Yestaday dem even show him Video for Music Africa for Silverbird,

nobody say him no popular for Benin, Dem Know Da-Grin well for there,But Music Africa Shows Even In Kano,Borno,and Birnin-Kebbi tooo

Genuflect:

Rhymestein, I know chicks in Benin always bugging me to translate Da Grin's songs for 'em. This alone is enough proof that you don't know what you're talking about

imagine every single Da-Grin fan Looking for a Translator, Da-Grin don Give Boys Work ohhhh grin grin

STILL ON THAT LOVE TIP

#nowplaying-kNIGHTHOUSE fEATURING Kaliphate-New Testament
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by dawhizkid1(m): 3:15pm On Mar 12, 2010
@tavarez
But Pherow, nah,
But i swear FOR WARRI. . . . Hungry dey beat me wey i dey type am the first time, Na dat form e suppose take!
Oya, i still dey talk am again, Dem no know Pherowshuz for Benin as well as Warri, And who tell you say i no know Pherowshuz, i get him 'house of rap' album, i get JimmyJatt 'Definition' 2, I no like the beat of the song wey him dey for the album. The song join the joints wey i dey skip for the album, I get him 'korrect' joint, i also get 1 him and 5mics song, So no think say i know no Pherow. N i just enta bus go my school gate just now make i go buy that KH album bt d guy wey dey sell CD don pack,
@Rhymestein
Where i fit see Correct CD buy near school? Dat guy for main gate no dey again 0.
N abeg give me link to a credible review site wey dey big up Modo like Rolling Stone or HiphopDX. No give me link to any blog wey u sef fit write 0!
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by dawhizkid1(m): 3:18pm On Mar 12, 2010
@tavarez
But Pherow, nah,
But i swear FOR WARRI. . . . Hungry dey beat me wey i dey type am the first time, Na dat form e suppose take!
Oya, i still dey talk am again, Dem no know Pherowshuz for Benin as well as Warri, And who tell you say i no know Pherowshuz, i get him 'house of rap' album, i get JimmyJatt 'Definition' 2, I no like the beat of the song wey him dey for the album. The song join the joints wey i dey skip for the album, I get him 'korrect' joint, i also get 1 him and 5mics song, So no think say i know no Pherow. N i just enta bus go my school gate just now make i go buy that KH album bt d guy wey dey sell CD don pack,
@Rhymestein
Where i fit see Correct CD buy near school? Dat guy for main gate no dey again 0.
N abeg give me link to a credible review site wey dey big up Modo like Rolling Stone or HiphopDX. No give me link to any blog wey u sef fit write 0!
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by Rhymstein(m): 3:35pm On Mar 12, 2010
@da whizkid
Ekosodin na benin city or outskirts?who makes up ekosodin?students frm lag

Gra,wire road,ikpoba hill,ekehuan,uselu,ogida,new benin,iwehen,tv road.were uniben students r nt there.go ask who da grin be?

The whole of my street.am d only one wit a da grin cd.

U r in ekosodin,dat one resemble benin?ekosodin wey be village,brought to life cos of uniben

Dnt drag where i was born wit me abeg

I watch tv n listen to radio daily.has sydney shocker played pon pon pon

I stayed in ekosodin in my 1st year n d hostels there,majority of d students speak yoruba yes or no?

And abt cd,d guy stil dey main gate.i spoke wit him today.check shop 11 for main gate shoppin complex/bus stop

Wch ruggedman song dem dey sing

I can agree for 2shorts n m.i's safe only
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by dawhizkid1(m): 4:30pm On Mar 12, 2010
If Villagers fit know Da-grin na how d main town ppl no con take know am? U wan tell me say d Villagers open eye pass d ppl for the town?
Where b main gate complex again na? No be d same bus park? Give me description to his new shop. I dey road dey enta there.
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by dawhizkid1(m): 4:32pm On Mar 12, 2010
If Villagers fit know Da-grin na how d main town ppl no con take know am? U wan tell me say d Villagers open eye pass d ppl for the town?
Where b main gate complex again na? No be d same bus park? Give me description to his new shop. I dey road dey enta there.
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by tosinaded(m): 5:17pm On Mar 12, 2010
I hate make we know truth make we no dey talk am!

@javalove,hj and rhymstein

stop actn like idiots abeg,go back and read my post!

#itsnaija
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by tosinaded(m): 5:21pm On Mar 12, 2010

#itsnaija
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by tosinaded(m): 5:22pm On Mar 12, 2010

#itsnaija
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by tosinaded(m): 5:24pm On Mar 12, 2010

#itsnaija
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by HJ1(m): 5:40pm On Mar 12, 2010
Tosin dont u ever in ur miserable life call me an idi.ot . Ever!
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by Rhymstein(m): 5:55pm On Mar 12, 2010
@da whizkid
Where bus drops.the normal place.

I havent heard pon pon pon evn in ring road buses

What am tryna say,ekosodin has a large population of student immigrants frm outside benin city,particularly lagos residence.in essence they play it

Am sayn whyl d city ppl knw him,they dnt v his cd or play his song cos of d yoruba factor

@tosin
Whats ur prob,u posted urs,i replied

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

••RAP SECTION AWARDS 2015•• / Battle Rap Nigeria 2021 Battle Of The Year / Bill Gates Offers Young Thug $9,000,000 Cash To Stop Making Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.