Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,295 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who - Rap Battles (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who (7145 Views)

Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights / Is This Actually Ruggedman's Funeral?nairalanders please Judge. / Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by eldee(m): 9:29pm On Mar 14, 2010
@Javalove
I think you went about it the wrong way.
You came out overly Brash and offensive, this made you look like just another hater.

In cases like this, you have to use communication skills to get your point across . . . and show him that what he did was poorly thought of and unnecessary.
When you're done with that, you'll end up being the bigger man, right now you just made yourself a topic in his next album.
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by tosinaded(m): 3:37am On Mar 15, 2010
First it was khanye going out on saucekid, now lukman my very good friend whom i respect does the same to ruggedman!

Acting jst like there god modenine,

Lukman am dissapointed,not cos u did wnt u wanted,but because u got urself treated like a f.o.ol

these guy's are celebs,ure not there level. . .u cnt understand there lifestyle aite!

Ofoka tell this id.i.ots we re fans of good naija music,not fanatics. .lol
nairaland is fun

#itsnaija
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by tosinaded(m): 3:38am On Mar 15, 2010
First it was khanye going out on saucekid, now lukman my very good friend whom i respect does the same to ruggedman!

Lukman am dissapointed,not cos u did wnt u wanted,but because u got urself treated like a f.o.ol

these guy's are celebs,ure not there level. . .u cnt understand there lifestyle aite!

nairaland is fun

#itsnaija
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by bouzymill(m): 5:02am On Mar 15, 2010
eldee:

@Javalove
I think you went about it the wrong way.
You came out overly Brash and offensive, this made you look like just another hater.

In cases like this, you have to use communication skills to get your point across . . . and show him that what he did was poorly thought of and unnecessary.
When you're done with that, you'll end up being the bigger man, right now you just made yourself a topic in his next album.

I co-sign this. Javalove went too harsh on Ruggedman which I think was a little off the edge.

Do you know how many younger mcees started beefing since Nas and JayZ ish and are still on it till date, even when both of them are counting papers together now. It's always like that. We must understand they are both artistes and even though they go personal on each other, we can support our man from the sideline and not neccesarily get ourselves involved in their ish.

Let me ask this question?

What if any Multinational Company or even internationals call Modenine and Ruggedman to feature in an advert together as probably "pals", would they turn the deal down because of their personal problems or run for their money??

Let them handle their shits and let us judge from their reactions.

@ Javalove
U wan wound ruggedman? lol
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by DBR: 8:08am On Mar 15, 2010
Javalove!
that was sooo not neccessary!!.

tosinaded@:

nairaland is fun

#itsnaija
And Tosin. these ur constant childish jabs are way too tired now! Arent u?
U actin like d hater/fanatic u claimin u r not!

oNe
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by abdurrazaq(m): 8:54am On Mar 15, 2010
@javalove,
You don't need to have taken the responsibility of replying that irrelevant status of RM. How you manage to add him on FB still baffles me going by your stand on him as an artise undecided If you still have the chance, a well-worded apology won't be too bad then, you can re-present your case politely. He is not a god or untouchable nah, far from it but, he still deserve to be respected. Seriously, you could have pass the message more effectively without being this blunt about it. Just like eldee said, you could have given him another topic of discussion in his yet to be released album who knows, it may end up being the topic of his hit track undecided

P.S: Ruggedman and whoever cares (myself included) should learn from this. This is a guy who built a career from badmouthing other artistes. Yeah, he made it to the top (at least in his own definition) but, the way he's been relegated nowadays is really pointing towards Karma. You don't have to kill others to live. I hope he learns cry
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by javalove(m): 9:18am On Mar 15, 2010
@tosin

sorry 2 dissapoint u padi mi. . i just had 2 do it to be happy. . . grin grin grin grin lol. . .if u no as ma bele dey sweet now ehn? e pain am. . .lol

@eldee

i agree wiv u 100% +10 . . but i did it purposely. . .

@abdul

oro e ye mi but apology? nahhh!!!

@all

i am waiting for damie, aldon, coolguyz to do ther part of the bashing. . . grin

#ITS JAVALOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!. . .UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. . .!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by javalove(m): 9:24am On Mar 15, 2010
i didnt add him oooo. . .he refused to accept my request so i sent him a message. . if he accepted, i wouldnt have sent him the messages cos i would have kicked down his wall!!!!!!!!!!!!

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by javalove(m): 9:56am On Mar 15, 2010
. . and while a part of my brain tells me i have done a silly thing, a larger part of it tells me I SPOKE THE TRUTH!!!! Yes i was rude, it was unnessecary bla bla bla. . .but u guys should tell me he is not an idiot for throsing childish internet jabs. . .(e be like say na saucekid inspire am. . lol). . anywayz i'm not a tout in rel life but it feels good to be an internet agbero, internet tout. . i'm enjoying it

Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by eldee(m): 12:20pm On Mar 15, 2010
javalove:

@eldee

i agree wiv u 100% +10 . . but i did it purposely. . .

Believe me, I know what you mean.
But I think your boyfriend is more than capable to fight his own battles. tongue tongue

You can't keep doing this just to win Modenine's love, he already has a girlfriend.
Go for Terry tha Rapman, I think he's single. grin grin grin
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by javalove(m): 12:33pm On Mar 15, 2010
eldee:

But I think your boyfriend is more than capable to fight his own battles. tongue tongue

You can't keep doing this just to win Modenine's love, he already has a girlfriend.

kama paro kama jale. . u be idiot. . u know grin grin grin grin grin

Please dont put me in trouble oooo. . my fiancee is on NL and if SHE no go like dis kind post. .

She knows modenine is my fav African rapper and believe me, i have brainwashed her. . she spits M9 lyrics even berra than me some times. .

so please, SEKINAT is comfortable seated on the cushion of my heart. . . grin grin grin grin grin grin

WE HATE RUG HEAD MAN. . .!

Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by HJ1(m): 12:35pm On Mar 15, 2010
chei . . javalove u just sucessfully wrecked RM's career . . . dont care wut them are sayin . . .I LOVE WUT U DID . . RM is pissin me off wit the "i dont have time 4 beefs" statement . . .and if so, dat wud make him jobless dissing three entertainers b4 gettin a hit . . . . FOOL!! . . . him get luck say i no be him friend a FB. . java own small, i 4 enter him papa and mama join .  .now he'll know wut they really call internet gangsterism,  . , .
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by DBR: 12:42pm On Mar 15, 2010
H.J,
were u @ d listenin party?
Btw, i aint sendin no one's kid back to they mama in body parts o,
just tryin to make Crude weigh it before he serves it cos he gon eat it too. grin

oNe
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by HJ1(m): 12:48pm On Mar 15, 2010
DBR:

H.J,
were u @ d listenin party?
Btw, i aint sendin no one's kid back to they mama in body parts o,
just tryin to make Crude weigh it before he serves it cos he gon eat it too. grin

oNe
nope bruv . . didnt even get to hear bout it . . . . .and btw . . . dat was one heavy ish u gave crude . . wud mind havin a lil rematch . . tryin to check if the battle feel is still in check and u one dude that scares d hell outta me lately . . u down?
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by DBR: 12:55pm On Mar 15, 2010
H.J:

nope bruv . . didnt even get to hear bout it . . . . .and btw . . . dat was one heavy ish u gave crude . . wud mind havin a lil rematch . . tryin to check if the battle feel is still in check and u one dude that scares d hell outta me lately . . u down?
Tot i saw sm1 who looked like u.
Me give u a scare? u just wanna set me up for defeat? grin
With d last ishh u dropped, H.J u'l always be formidabble opposition/
but maybe now it d time i'l just put u in ur position/(boy dont i just luvvv rhymin) grin
That culdda been ma openin oo. chei!

Im in dude.
Get Eldee[i]gy[/i] to set up

oNe
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by eldee(m): 12:59pm On Mar 15, 2010
@DBR and H.J
You want a Warcraft??
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by HJ1(m): 1:21pm On Mar 15, 2010
DBR:

Tot i saw sm1 who looked like u.
Me give u a scare? u just wanna set me up for defeat? grin
With d last ishh u dropped, H.J u'l always be formidabble opposition/
but maybe now it d time i'l just put u in your position/(boy dont i just luvvv rhymin) grin
That culdda been ma openin oo. chei!

Im in dude.
Get Eldee[i]gy[/i] to set up

oNe

lol. . . . . chei e don be 4 me , since u love rhyming/ lettin it out now . . .hmmm . . perfect timing

eldee and lalaboi . . . WHERE ARE U we need to revive this place a lil bit . . .
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by dawhizkid1(m): 3:06pm On Mar 15, 2010
Hmmn hmmn. . . . . .SMH, Really, there r fools and there are FOOLS.
#Stan
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by javalove(m): 4:29pm On Mar 15, 2010
yap. , dere are FOOLS and dere are FOOLS. . i told one to his face yesterday. . ! grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by abdurrazaq(m): 5:42pm On Mar 15, 2010
eldee:

eldee!!! wetin be all this thing wey you dey yan about javalove now angry angry the man straight pass light pole oo, make you no let Ruggedman through his ears eyes on nairaland dissed him/Modenine with that kind thing now grin grin

javalove:

yap. , dere are FOOLS and dere are FOOLS. . i told one to his face yesterday. . ! grin grin grin grin grin

Enjoy this glorious moments my brother grin grin grin em, em you see i dey defend you in front of all nairalanders for eldee now, send me your wedding invitation whenever you are ready o, do that and see how i will defend your status more than you have defended Modenine's lyrical ability here grin grin

@DBR, do you know HNIC Doc Gee personally or have met him before?
oNe grin
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by javalove(m): 5:59pm On Mar 15, 2010
abdurrazaq:

eldee!!! wetin be all this thing wey you dey yan about javalove now angry angry the man straight pass light pole oo, make you no let Ruggedman through his ears eyes on nairaland dissed him/Modenine with that kind thing now grin grin
Enjoy this glorious moments my brother grin grin grin em, em you see i dey defend you in front of all nairalanders for eldee now, send me your wedding invitation whenever you are ready o, do that and see how i will defend your status more than you have defended Modenine's lyrical ability here grin grin

oNe grin

no worry we havent chosen date yet. . but our Aqidu-Nikkah is later in d year

Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by DBR: 6:45pm On Mar 15, 2010
abdurrazaq:

oNe grin

Is that a trick question? grin grin
cos the way dudes be diggin into ma sh[i]i[/i]t now, u think im gold grin grin

Errrrmmm, ~~maybe~~~not grin

oNe
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by lalaboi(m): 6:46pm On Mar 15, 2010
DBR. . . .seen the new drama? grin
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by HJ1(m): 6:48pm On Mar 15, 2010
Yo eldee or lala, where y'all at. . I'm suppose to have a battle wit DBR, so pls set up d thread as usual, rap battle forum is gettin too borin. Holla!
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by lalaboi(m): 6:49pm On Mar 15, 2010
H.J:

Yo eldee or lala, where y'all at. . I'm suppose to have a battle wit DBR, so pls set up d thread as usual, rap battle forum is gettin too borin. Holla!

Eldee's into it. . . so u peeps should get ur verses ready

New drama t laf fon sha
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-413732.0.html
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by dawhizkid1(m): 7:45pm On Mar 15, 2010
@DBR, who's been digging into ya shit? Dat person must be a 'shitpacker'. L0l
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by HJ1(m): 8:03pm On Mar 15, 2010
@lala, no probs, thanks bro, chillin 4 eldee to do his thing. (this one wey i dey ginger like this, make i no go do myself. Lol)
yo DBR, Pls go easy on a broda. . . . Lol.
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by Prodigalangel(m): 9:54pm On Mar 15, 2010
I cant believe dat most of u pretend to be ruggeds fan on fb only to SPY on him. Lol nigerians!!!
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by DBR: 8:44am On Mar 16, 2010
lalaboi:

DBR. . . .seen the new drama? grin
what drama exactly

H.J:

H dot J[i]izzle[/i], the way u achin for this battle, i don dey fear o,
seems u really dehydrated and thirsty for blood, and im just the easy prey grin grin

lalaboi:

Eldee's into it. . . so u peeps should get your verses ready

New drama t laf fon sha
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-413732.0.html
wats d bold?
Well, i propose 16+16 barz= 32barz full doze!
Chei! its too late i for pull out, i suspect HJ has cooked some "conc" linez
just waitin for an innocent victim to pour it on, y i quick gree sef

oNe
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by abdurrazaq(m): 8:54am On Mar 16, 2010
@DBR!! Digging into your sh/t shocked shocked Not me, you know I'm not 'a stalker' abi you self want to start counting your stalkers now like lipsrsealed lipsrsealed make i keep my mouth shut before they catapult my pictures to CNN grin grin

I just asked because I always heard him saying oNe sometimes at the end of his statements but, the difference is that his own no dey constant as yours because since I dey see your post na only once you forgot to add that thing and Lalaboi quickly came to the rescue tongue
oNe grin grin
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by DBR: 10:30am On Mar 16, 2010
abdurrazaq:

@DBR!! Digging into your sh/t shocked shocked Not me, you know I'm not 'a stalker' abi you self want to start counting your stalkers now like lipsrsealed lipsrsealed make i keep my mouth shut before they catapult my pictures to CNN grin grin

I just asked because I always heard him saying oNe sometimes at the end of his statements but, the difference is that his own no dey constant as yours because since I dey see your post na only once you forgot to add that thing and Lalaboi quickly came to the rescue tongue
oNe grin grin

LOL, ok, i tot u were ma Stalker #22.
I guess i have to make ma self relevant now, so i'l just put it as ma FB status!
Then use a different moniker to post it on NL and presto, im in the new again!!

oNe
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by HJ1(m): 10:47am On Mar 16, 2010
DBR:

H dot J[i]izzle[/i], the way u achin for this battle, i don dey fear o,
seems u really dehydrated and thirsty for blood, and im just the easy prey grin grin
wats d bold?
Well, i propose 16+16 barz= 32barz full doze!
Chei! its too late i for pull out, i suspect HJ has cooked some "conc" linez
just waitin for an innocent victim to pour it on, y i quick gree sef

oNe

no mind my unnecessary ginger . . . . I no even know why i talk ind first place . . . I Just read ur flows again against crude cry cry and i come dey get second tots but anyhow sha, even though i kill myself, i go know say i die for the hand of a true killer . . . grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

••RAP SECTION AWARDS 2015•• / Battle Rap Nigeria 2021 Battle Of The Year / Bill Gates Offers Young Thug $9,000,000 Cash To Stop Making Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.