Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,727 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who - Rap Battles (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who (7147 Views)

Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights / Is This Actually Ruggedman's Funeral?nairalanders please Judge. / Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by DBR: 11:01am On Mar 16, 2010
H.J:

no mind my unnecessary ginger . . . . I no even know why i talk ind first place . . . I Just read your flows again against crude cry cry and i come dey get second tots but anyhow sha, even though i kill myself, i go know say i die for the hand of a true killer . . . grin grin

Hmmmm.~~all these psychin'
I justhope u dont hav d picture of RM in ur head while pennin' ur verse
cos i'l be done for.
So, we lookin @ monday? cos thurs and fri i wont be around, and if i pen today
against tmoro, omo, na strait of java influenced comedy i go pen o. grin

oNe
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by HJ1(m): 1:49pm On Mar 16, 2010
DBR, No probs bro. Then monday it is. I even gat stuffs lined up 4 me this week, so monday wud be very convenient. . Yo eldee, hope u gettin the info. Later dawg. . One!
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by eldee(m): 6:30pm On Mar 16, 2010
@HJ and DBR
Could you guys please send in you verses to nairalandwarcraft@yahoo.com
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by abdurrazaq(m): 6:46pm On Mar 16, 2010
Yeah and the battle is about to begin grin grin One day I go kill a beer netcee with my bare hand keypad lipsrsealed, that's when you will know say I could be dangerous. Make I just dey look first, I still they manage Javalove name for now lookman grin
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by mykali(m): 8:24pm On Mar 16, 2010
abdurrazaq:

Yeah and the battle is about to begin grin grin One day I go kill a beer netcee with my bare hand keypad lipsrsealed, that's when you will know say I could be dangerous. Make I just dey look first, I still they manage Javalove name for now lookman grin

when you are ready to come out of hiding . . .we could battle. grin
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by dawhizkid1(m): 1:10am On Mar 17, 2010
Mykali, U cud kill me if Rasaq ain't ready! Just say the word.
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by HJ1(m): 11:52am On Mar 17, 2010
eldee:

@HJ and DBR

no probs bro, . . .
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by DBR: 12:02pm On Mar 17, 2010
Aiite eldee, roger that!But errr~~~

H.J, errrrrmmm~~how do i say this~~
errrmmm~~~dunno how to tell u mehn,

oNe
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by 6thStalker: 12:26pm On Mar 17, 2010
grin grin grin grin

Hope u r all having fun. . .

#6thStalker. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
#we do it for the love. . .now playing Waka by- Ruggedman
#its naija
#oNe
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by javalove(m): 12:30pm On Mar 17, 2010
eldee:

@HJ and DBR

make una ni send una lyrics give eldee ooo. . .e be like say d guy dey plan open record label so all in d name of fun, FBR and HJ go dey crack dem brain to send u lyrics. . .

DBR and HJ, make una no suprise if u dey sleep one day, all this mobile DJs wey dey sell CD for lagos go dey play song with your lyrics. . aanu yin se mi . .

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by abdurrazaq(m): 1:38pm On Mar 17, 2010
mykali:

when you are ready to come out of hiding . . .we could battle. grin
Noted grin
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by HJ1(m): 4:57pm On Mar 17, 2010
Yo DBR, wut's d ish u wanna tell me. We brodas right? so aint no biggie on if tell me. . Holla at a brova. One!
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by DBR: 5:10pm On Mar 17, 2010
H.J:

Yo DBR, wut's d ish u wanna tell me. We brodas right? so aint no biggie on if tell me. . Holla at a brova. One!

ok bro,
i know i said monday aiite?
But last nite, idunno how it happened but that voice in ma head made me do it.
Made me write ma 34linez!
So im ready !!grin grin grin

And penned anoda for crude on flow for rank tday.

So if u have urs we cld post tmoro, or i culd still chill till~~~
Has eldee set up yet??

oNe
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by jenace999: 6:13pm On Mar 17, 2010
Sup javapig? U bin hatin ruggedman all through but u worse. Ur bad manners are only exceeded by ur bad manners. Go get a life.
Rugged rocks, mode rocks. Period
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by HJ1(m): 6:28pm On Mar 17, 2010
@DBR, i gotta confess too. Lol. I also penned somethin and i even used a some of em bars durin an online battle today on FB. (pls 4give me, i'l try think of addin new ones) I'm def gon send mine tomorrow to eldee. . Thanks bro. 1
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by jenace999: 7:43pm On Mar 17, 2010
Hey javaworm, i 4got 2 add that Sauron is comin 4 u. One advice; get ur act right cock sucker.
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by sulad82i(m): 9:43pm On Mar 17, 2010
It looks to me that tosin and javalove are in the same click. They are trynna be famous like rugged did his thing by going after big dougs in the game. this is just some kind of scandal.
Javalove might be the artist while tosin might be a friend or his manager.
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by tosinaded(m): 12:26am On Mar 18, 2010
sulad82i:

It looks to me that tosin and javalove are in the same click. They are trynna be famous like rugged did his thing by going after big dougs in the game. this is just some kind of scandal.
Javalove might be the artist while tosin might be a friend or his manager.

mumu like u. . . . hissssssssss

#itsnaija
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by HJ1(m): 9:25am On Mar 18, 2010
@eldee . . .I've just sent ma verse . . . good lookin out with warcraft thingy . . thanks . .one!!
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by Genuflect(m): 9:40am On Mar 18, 2010
Eldee, make you post the link to the battle here o. H.J, wetin dey happen?
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by DBR: 10:05am On Mar 18, 2010
Eldee[i]gy[/i]
Just sent in ma verse.

See y'all at Warcraft.
H.J ma mehn, it's on bruv!

May d best man win cool

oNe
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by shfizle(m): 10:57am On Mar 19, 2010
lets just put it in perspective- who do u fink is a better emcee?

Ruggedman
1. He's a self-proclaimed speaker for mechanics and shoemakers (who dont listen to him anyway),
2. Had to diss others to get recognition.
3. Has a legion of followers who think he sanitized the rap scene (no mention of his rapping skills)
4. All his notable works have either been criticisms or response to them (self-made rapper?)
5. Thinks a kilo of stone is heavier than a kilo of cotton.
Remarkable line: ",  took it with a pinch of salt, and a bottle of malt"
Notable Album Title: Ruggedy Baba

Modenine
1. Started from the underground with mixtapes and gradually built his cred
2. Was a radio personality back in the days
2. Became recognized in Africa as one of the tightest out of Naija
3. Has a followership of rapheads who revere and respect his flow and punchlines.
4. Consistently makes new tracks proving he doesnt lack ideas
Remarkable line: this baba that baba,u're not a father u got intellect myopia/ so when i-diss-a-baba its not Ethiopia
Notable Album Title: E Pluribus U Num

I remember back in the day in school, guys used to call me to listen to modenine track and we played, replayed and rewinded the tracks and even spent days getting the complex logic he spewed.

No one ever called me to a Ruggedy baba track

Who even looks cooler?

Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by charlesopp(m): 1:16pm On Apr 26, 2010
Bleep cool
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by FatFish: 4:08am On Aug 18, 2010
What will I do when the fury has disappeared?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

••RAP SECTION AWARDS 2015•• / Battle Rap Nigeria 2021 Battle Of The Year / Bill Gates Offers Young Thug $9,000,000 Cash To Stop Making Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.