Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Lady Goes Braless On Facebook To Celebrate World 'no Bra Day' (photos/video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Goes Braless On Facebook To Celebrate World 'no Bra Day' (photos/video) (10597 Views)

No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) / The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga / Lady With Nipple Piercings Goes Braless (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Goes Braless On Facebook To Celebrate World 'no Bra Day' (photos/video) by HeWrites(m): 4:15am On Oct 14, 2017
A young Nigerian lady on Facebook who goes by the name Baddie Viral has got herself trending on the social media after sharing photos and video of herself where no br@.

The post was later deleted by the lady after over 2 hours of upload.

In the video, the lady wore a crop top which makes her n!ppl3s obvious as she is mysteriously shaking her b00bs.

News Culled From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/lady-goes-brless-on-facebook-to.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Ijebabe MissyB

Re: Lady Goes Braless On Facebook To Celebrate World 'no Bra Day' (photos/video) by HeWrites(m): 4:17am On Oct 14, 2017

Re: Lady Goes Braless On Facebook To Celebrate World 'no Bra Day' (photos/video) by KardinalZik(m): 4:23am On Oct 14, 2017
Continue the _foolish _boobs exhibition in the name of No Bra Day
Re: Lady Goes Braless On Facebook To Celebrate World 'no Bra Day' (photos/video) by Nobody: 5:03am On Oct 14, 2017
Opportunity to market em goods.
Re: Lady Goes Braless On Facebook To Celebrate World 'no Bra Day' (photos/video) by Iseoluwani: 5:11am On Oct 14, 2017
Nairaland will post this useless post On Fp m sure

Nairaland and useless post sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes Braless On Facebook To Celebrate World 'no Bra Day' (photos/video) by Nobody: 5:34am On Oct 14, 2017
This no bra day was meant for people with breast cancer

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Braless On Facebook To Celebrate World 'no Bra Day' (photos/video) by Hemcy1(m): 5:54am On Oct 14, 2017
So we should fry mango for her?

Mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: Lady Goes Braless On Facebook To Celebrate World 'no Bra Day' (photos/video) by nero2face: 6:02am On Oct 14, 2017
I always wonder what these girls that flaunt their assets on social media think they're doing, no reasonable Guy would fool around with such s**t, my girlfriends boobs and just OK and perfect for me, no other boobs can be compared
Re: Lady Goes Braless On Facebook To Celebrate World 'no Bra Day' (photos/video) by abelprice(m): 6:06am On Oct 14, 2017
Let dem show.... I believe in d year 2040 girls will wAlk naked..... undecided undecided
Re: Lady Goes Braless On Facebook To Celebrate World 'no Bra Day' (photos/video) by spreado(m): 6:47am On Oct 14, 2017
nero2face:
I always wonder what these girls that flaunt their assets on social media think they're doing, no reasonable Guy would fool around with such s**t, my girlfriends boobs and just OK and perfect for me, no other boobs can be compared
bro with just this pics and video, her inbox will be crawling with guys, forget reasonable
Re: Lady Goes Braless On Facebook To Celebrate World 'no Bra Day' (photos/video) by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 14, 2017
and a Mod will just approve it.. #smh
Re: Lady Goes Braless On Facebook To Celebrate World 'no Bra Day' (photos/video) by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 14, 2017
Someone's daughter, girlfriend, aunt, and future wife. This is why they are used and dumped like nylon bag. What responsible man will take this one serious?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Goes Braless On Facebook To Celebrate World 'no Bra Day' (photos/video) by QueenBeeHive(f): 8:42am On Oct 14, 2017
The whole point of the no bra day is to promote breast cancer awareness
knew some nigerian girls with no clue would use it as an excuse to exhibit stupidity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes Braless On Facebook To Celebrate World 'no Bra Day' (photos/video) by chiraqDemon(m): 9:11am On Oct 14, 2017
abelprice:
Let dem show.... I believe in d year 2040 girls will wAlk naked..... undecided undecided
In the 1800s African women in the villages were unclad too, being unclad is not a big deal
Re: Lady Goes Braless On Facebook To Celebrate World 'no Bra Day' (photos/video) by Smony: 9:46am On Oct 14, 2017
Enjoy urslf while it's last, vry soon it wl luk lyk slippers. n we wl even beg u to upload it bt u wlnt
Re: Lady Goes Braless On Facebook To Celebrate World 'no Bra Day' (photos/video) by Uyi168: 10:30am On Oct 14, 2017
Clears throat

Re: Lady Goes Braless On Facebook To Celebrate World 'no Bra Day' (photos/video) by lenghtinny(m): 3:57pm On Oct 14, 2017
Olosho United representative angry
Re: Lady Goes Braless On Facebook To Celebrate World 'no Bra Day' (photos/video) by kay29000(m): 4:09pm On Oct 14, 2017
She got great boobs.
Re: Lady Goes Braless On Facebook To Celebrate World 'no Bra Day' (photos/video) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
Someone's daughter, girlfriend, aunt, and future wife. This is why they are used and dumped like nylon bag. What responsible man will take this one serious?
It's a pity the irresponsible ones will take her serious.
Re: Lady Goes Braless On Facebook To Celebrate World 'no Bra Day' (photos/video) by HeWrites(m): 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2017
Mynd44 Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Goes Braless On Facebook To Celebrate World 'no Bra Day' (photos/video) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 14, 2017
But Why Didnt Nairaland Ladies Celebrate Na. I No See Pictures

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, What Would You Say If His Dick Doesn't Rise During Sex?[PICTURES] / No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) / 5 Ways Present Day Nigerian Ladies Hinder The Future Of Nigeria Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.