Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Can A Muslim Brother Or Sister Help Me With This Question - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can A Muslim Brother Or Sister Help Me With This Question (502 Views)

Ladies,how Do You Handle A Mother Or Sister Inlaw Who Doesn't Like You? / Is There Any Relation Word Like A Half Brother Or Sister? / When Your Brother Or Sister Turns Into A Stranger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can A Muslim Brother Or Sister Help Me With This Question by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 14, 2017
Good day

I am taking a course in Islam studies this semester and the lecturer gave us an assignment that goes thus: " the lawfulness of the stipulation by woman in marriage contract that her husband cannot take a second wife, using the sharia law perspective".

please I don't understand the question or know anything about sharia law.

Can anyone please kindly explain?

thanks.
Re: Can A Muslim Brother Or Sister Help Me With This Question by amnesty7: 9:08am On Oct 14, 2017
"Good day all.
Please I will like to inquire from the doctors in the house if there is any prescription or medication for a females that experiences pain each time she engages in it. "

Above was your question the other day.
You are wonderful!

(1) (Reply)

Statement By Asiwaju Bola Tinubu On Passing On Of Son Kazeem Olajide Babajide (O / Iam Married And So What? / Sex In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.