Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects (59999 Views)

APC Primaries: 18 States Defy Oshiomhole, Opt For Indirect Primaries (names) / North Got Lion’s Share Of World Bank Projects Under Buhari — Documents / North Got Lion’s Share Of World Bank Projects Under Buhari — Documents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by Ereolamide: 3:20pm On Oct 14, 2017
Amarabae:
Damage control at work

You guys are hopeless irritant, there's nothing special about you people, quit playing the victim!

3 Likes

Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by teadrake(m): 3:20pm On Oct 14, 2017
The funds should not be handed to those Governors!!They'll just squandered the money
Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by zagadon: 3:21pm On Oct 14, 2017
I See Corruption Loading................................................................................................................
Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by KemjikaEme: 3:22pm On Oct 14, 2017
GoroTango:
On the other thread yesterday, some IPOB pigs were screaming the roof off about how Buhari told the world bank to priorutize its projects in the north. I guess Anambra and Abia are in the north east? Scummy swine!
Is Anambra and Abia equivalent to the number of Northern states that will benefit from the so called World bank projects.
Even with the application of damage control tactics, the North alone still have the highest number of beneficary states compared to other regions of Nigeria. Don't you see the need for proper restructuring to avoid this sort of unequal aid distribution?
It's pathetic your only input on this issue is to spew myopic views about people who demand equality and fairness. People 100 times better than you and your entire generation.
May Ipob continue to give you ceaseless nightmares. Idiot!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by Kennydoc(m): 3:22pm On Oct 14, 2017
GoroTango:
On the other thread yesterday, some IPOB pigs were screaming the roof off about how Buhari told the world bank to priorutize its projects in the north. I guess Anambra and Abia are in the north east? Scummy swine!

Shut the hell up.
That statement was made by the president of WB not by Nnamdi Kanu. Use your brain.

2 Likes

Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by Lloydfolarin: 3:26pm On Oct 14, 2017
velai:
Damage control at its best.
Why two slots each to south south and south east?

Cos your region shouldn't have 5 states in the first place

And your landmass is the smallest ever in the country

How you managed to get 5 states till date still beat my imagination.

1 Like

Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by christm386: 3:28pm On Oct 14, 2017
GoroTango:
may God 4give u
Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by cristianisraeli: 3:28pm On Oct 14, 2017
97% zones get the highest..make una continue
Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by ThatFairGuy: 3:28pm On Oct 14, 2017
[quote author=oweman post=61417195][/quote]

Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by GavelSlam: 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2017
Kennydoc:

Shut the hell up.
That statement was made by the president of IMF not by Nnamdi Kanu. Use your brain.

That's the question asked which led to the answer given.

You lot should stop deliberately twisting the truth. It never ends well.

Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by Turantula(m): 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2017
velai:

5%
Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by GavelSlam: 3:31pm On Oct 14, 2017
christm386:

u will die a terrible death, you, mark my words, if I serve a living God, then u and ur family must die, fool

You are in no position to determine who would die and how.

And it is impossible you serve any God with your manner of speech.

3 Likes

Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by man80(m): 3:31pm On Oct 14, 2017
Mere Plan only on paper. Nothing good will come out.
Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by KemjikaEme: 3:39pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lloydfolarin:

Cos your region shouldn't have 5 states in the first place

And your landmass is the smallest ever in the country

How you managed to get 5 states till date still beat my imagination.

How are you any different from Nigeria's tribalist leader? People like you are the problem with Nigeria because you only seek to lampoon and oppress people who call for more inclusive administration.
How does condemning Buhari's statement to the World bank president equate the fact that Igboland should be relegated to the side because their landmass is not large?
Under normal circumstances, the SouthEast is over due for creation of more states that will fasten up economic and regional growth around that area. But that isn't the case, the leaders stylishly created more states and local govts in the north while sychoning and milking Nigerian resources through these states in the name of state allocation while it remains the most improverished region in Nigeria.
I honestly pity Nigeria if people with your mentality are being raised for future leadership. Pathetic!

1 Like

Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by Blue3k(m): 3:44pm On Oct 14, 2017
KemjikaEme:

Is Anambra and Abia equivalent to the number of Northern states that will benefit from the so called World bank projects.
Even with the application of damage control tactics, the North alone still have the highest number of beneficary states compared to other regions of Nigeria. Don't you see the need for proper restructuring to avoid this sort of unequal aid distribution?
It's pathetic your only input on this issue is to spew myopic views about people who demand equality and fairness. People 100 times better than you and your entire generation.

Stop crying you're not a victim in this case. The selection was at discretion of world Bank, African Development bank and French development bank. The states selected met their criteria and expressed interest for program. If this bothers you why not complain to 3 organizations involved in selection process. You IPOB guys need help.

the selected states are able to meet the criteria set up by RAMP and the three development partners were involved in their selection.

The Project will be implemented in 12 states of Nigeria to be selected out of the 21 states that have expressed interest to participate in RAAMP, namely: Abia, Akwaibom, Ebonyi, Bauchi, Benue, Delta, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Oyo, Ogun, Plateau, Sokoto, Taraba, Ondo, Ekiti, Zamfara, Jigawa and Anambra.

RAAMP2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 14, 2017
KemjikaEme:

See you and the rubbish you just typed up there. Are you not ashamed of yourself right now? Yesterday you were running your scummy mouth about how Buhari marginalizes your people blah blah blah...... See as you are forced to eat your own vomit. You Igbos are in for a bumpy ride in your confrontation with the state, a confrontation you will always lose. In the meantime keep up with the wailing for the pain has just begun. Scummy swine!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by Erifenz: 3:58pm On Oct 14, 2017
Another free money to share
Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by Kennydoc(m): 3:58pm On Oct 14, 2017
GavelSlam:

That's the question asked which led to the answer given.

You lot should stop deliberately twisting the truth. It never ends well.

I don't get you. Buhari asked him to shift focus to the Northern regions (not even north east).
The person that asked the question was trying to find out what the WB was doing regarding rehabilitating north east, but we got an answer that showed Buhari wanting attention to be shifted not even to the ravaged north east, but the northern regions. I can bet you that his major concern was his north west not necessarily the north east.
Is that not the height of tribalism by someone who should be the president of all Nigerians?

2 Likes

Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 14, 2017
christm386:

u will die a terrible death, you, mark my words, if I serve a living God, then u and ur family must die, fool
Mr man, you can do no more than waste your saliva in the wind .Even your lord and saviour Nnamdi Kanu who threatened to burn down our country was forced underground. Nonsense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by Mirastones(f): 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
Ayyy my dad❤❤love u
Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by KemjikaEme: 4:05pm On Oct 14, 2017
Blue3k:

Stop crying you're not a victim in this case. The selection was at discretion of world Bank, African Development bank and French development bank. The states selected met their criteria and expressed interest for program. If this bothers you why not complain to 3 organizations involved in selection process. You IPOV guys need help.

The victim appellation has been thrown around carelessly for a while in Nigeria especially when one choose to air his opinion on National issues.
The information about World bank projects in Nigeria is coming on the backdrop of very recent slip of information that the president asked the world bank to focus on Northern Nigeria.
Releasing a list of few beneficary is just an act to cover up the goof and a damage control to quel the harsh criticism directed to the presidency.
Why is this list just being released to Nigerians if the government has the interest of the entire nation at large?
That being said,this is just an agricultural project and it doesn't represent the entire projects world bank has mapped out for Nigeria.
Northern Nigeria is always over represented be it via political appointment or selection. Restructuring is badly needed.
Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by Ogaonos: 4:09pm On Oct 14, 2017
Blue3k:
The question is who was benefitting before. This is third phase. The states that benefit had to first meet qualifications world Bank set and express interest to be part of project. This isn't damage control like some erroneously assumed. The people above don't read before playing victim it's sad.

world bank itself is corrupt y do i say so.y continuously giv govt.moni dt they wil eat d moni 4 yr.y cant world bank monitor dis projects.i might b wrong but i heard un giv lagos govt moni 4 makoko call slum upgrade.
Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by Ogaonos: 4:12pm On Oct 14, 2017
sweetkev:
Why do World Bank keep giving or borrowing Africa money since it's obvious the money is definitely going to the hands of looters. Our state governors are so corrupt. Chai, I weep for Nigeria cry
u jux saying my mind world bank is a pro africa corrupt org.because they can monitor nd inspect d project.
Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by KemjikaEme: 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2017
GoroTango:
See you and the rubbish you just typed up there. Are you not ashamed of yourself right now? Yesterday you were running your scummy mouth about how Buhari marginalizes your people blah blah blah...... See as you are forced to eat your own vomit. You Igbos are in for a bumpy ride in your confrontation with the state, a confrontation you will always lose. In the meantime keep up with the wailing for the pain has just begun. Scummy swine!
I guess scummy swine is a new word you just learnt.
While that doesn't apply to me, i particularly noticed the extraordinary hatred you have towards igbos and your inability to understand that this is a democratic setting where people demand accountability and fairness.
It is the same demand that pushed these people to release the list of beneficary.
You don't expect people to cheer when they hear that the president asked WB president to focus on the North.
Support a bigot at your own peril!
Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by DedeNkem: 4:18pm On Oct 14, 2017
If the World Bank can't supervise how the loan would be spent, it shouldn't loan a penny or else the money would be looted by massively corrupt Nigerian politicians!!
Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by proffc: 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2017
velai:

You will see the Middle-belt (the food basket of the Country) has more. The project focuses on farmers and these places have larger farm land and farm produce. There are swaths of land in the North for farming. If it is well utilised, the better for the whole Nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 14, 2017
No bayelsa?
Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by timibare(m): 4:37pm On Oct 14, 2017
All I see is NORTH, trash
Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by Blue3k(m): 4:51pm On Oct 14, 2017
KemjikaEme:

The victim appellation has been thrown around carelessly for a while in Nigeria especially when one choose to air his opinion on National issues.
The information about World bank projects in Nigeria is coming on the backdrop of very recent slip of information that the president asked the world bank to focus on Northern Nigeria.
Releasing a list of few beneficary is just an act to cover up the goof and a damage control to quel the harsh criticism directed to the presidency.
Why is this list just being released to Nigerians if the government has the interest of the entire nation at large?
That being said,this is just an agricultural project and it doesn't represent the entire projects world bank has mapped out for Nigeria.
Northern Nigeria is always over represented be it via political appointment or selection. Restructuring is badly needed.

Yawn are you still crying about a quote taken out of context. Wow you very ignorant about RAAMP in general they have a website detailing previous phases. You're only paying attention now because you want to whine stop pretending. Do you even know ow all the projects in Nigeria that you can statistically say you are being wronged.

If want restructuring cool but don't mix it with unwarranted whining. The list of all the world Bank projects is active and closed. It's NE getting special attention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by okerekeikpo: 5:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
Pls stop giving money to that useless boy called Ikpeazu he will use the money to pay ashawo from umudike or abia poly just like he did with the Paris fund

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Arrives Army Parade In Military Uniform (Photos) / Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos / Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.