Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects (59996 Views)

APC Primaries: 18 States Defy Oshiomhole, Opt For Indirect Primaries (names) / North Got Lion’s Share Of World Bank Projects Under Buhari — Documents / North Got Lion’s Share Of World Bank Projects Under Buhari — Documents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by KemjikaEme: 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
Blue3k:

Typical Biafra nonsense you keep shifting your goal post yet again. Bulk purchases are best why. You asked what it's doing to revive south east economy now. The same set if things it's doing to revive whole nation.

You want federal government to industrialize you. This probably why SE didn't have an airport till federal government built one. You guys like to sit on your hands complaining. Even northern states built on themselves. What did federal government do to industrialize other states regions.

Who is common man in your is it the petty trader you relate with. Is the farmer getting loans. Stop claiming the projects are invisible when fraud committed in SE wasn't. SE borrower's stole loan money. What other business people getting loans from federal government.

I noticed you didn't have answer for the 16 billion dollars. You keep going back to oil exploration like that's the biggest issue. I agree their focus should be on benue trough and Anambra basin if it's about oil and gas. Chad basin in Nigeria might have some like it's neighbors but it's better play south of it. You may switch to new goal post.
I asked if the Federal govt is involved in previous and present industrialization or if they contributed in making Onitsha, Aba and Nnewi the industrial and commercial hub of Nigeria? Lol!
Huge inferences here and there! I can't even remember saying the East is waiting to be industrialized because we have done that without assistance.
If the govt was not so inept then it's first priority would be further industrialization/transformation of Aba not random buying of boots which is not a project.
The mini cargo port built in Imo was not built by the govt. There are many infastructures and things built in the East solely by private groups and complimented by state govt,so this whole talk about not driving industrialization is sheer ignorance and trash. A govt with clear conscience would support and get involved in transforming the aforementioned commericial hubs for the benefit of more/standard productivity for the benefit of the region and Nigeria not buying boots.
Yes,it is the responsibility of the govt to build a Major air transportation system for the East as built and cited in other regions.
It is absolutely berates human intelligence to ask people to provide basic stuffs a rich government/nation should provide for a particular region.
The bigotry you keep displaying is beyond the norm.
https://www.nairaland.com/4117829/2019-elections-nigeria-collapse-north
^This is a recent insightful thread (devoid of ethnic jingoism and foolishness) i'm focusing on at the moment.
This argument has come to a point where you are no longer making sense.
Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by Blue3k(m): 3:27pm On Oct 15, 2017
KemjikaEme:

I asked if the Federal govt is involved in previous and present industrialization or if they contributed in making Onitsha, Aba and Nnewi the industrial and commercial hub of Nigeria? Lol!
Huge inferences here and there! I can't even remember saying the East is waiting to be industrialized because we have done that without assistance.
If the govt was not so inept then it's first priority would be further industrialization/transformation of Aba not random buying of boots which is not a project.
The mini cargo port built in Imo was not built by the govt. Yes,it is the responsibility of the govt to build a Major air transportation system for the East as built and cited in other regions.
It is absolutely berates human intelligence to ask people to provide basic stuffs a rich government/nation should provide for a particular region.

Is it part of your culture to think anyone that mocks is bigot lol how funny. No the airport disn't need to be built by Federal government if poorer state can do it alone what your excuse. This shows you were just waiting on federal government. Dutse International Airport was state effort.

No federal government did make any major city into each economic hub whether it be lagos, ogun, rivers or delta. The most they do is build infastructure around, give loans and have good laws for market. I know you can't remember your statements. Saying you want assistance in further industrialization is fair but like I said it mainly a state effort in Nigeria.

KemjikaEme:

Nigerians has always bought from them and those are not the total overhaul of trade engagements and industrialization needed in Aba.

You said this after I mentioned buying aba stuff. Yes you were saying you wanted federal government to industrialize you.

1 Like

Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by KemjikaEme: 4:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
Blue3k:

Is it part of your culture to think anyone that mocks is bigot lol how funny. No the airport disn't need to be built by Federal government if poorer state can do it alone what your excuse. This shows you were just waiting on federal government. Dutse International Airport was state effort.

No federal government did make any major city into each economic hub whether it be lagos, ogun, rivers or delta. The most they do is build infastructure around, give loans and have good laws for market. I know you can't remember your statements. Saying you want assistance in further industrialization is fair but like I said it mainly a state effort in Nigeria.

You said this after I mentioned buying aba stuff. Yes you were saying you wanted federal government to industrialize you.
Lmao! You are referencing Dutse,a fairly new airport when Imo airport is the first state built airport in Nigeria!
You are referencing Dutse when other regions have been enjoying Federal ports way before one was built in the East. So other regions have the liberty and priviledge to enjoy Federal ports while the entire East is lashed for decrying the absence of a Federal built airport and told to go build one.
In One Nigeria?
You see why and how you are a massive bigot?

It has come down to drawing inferences, misconstruing and twisting my statements which is a clear indication that you lack enough materials and direction for criticism.
You mentioned buying of boots, and i opined that it should be a normal priority not a project under a normal administration because bulk purchasing are taking out of Aba daily which doesn't make buying of boots a big deal and project.
Secondly, i opined that what Aba needs is not buying of boots but a transformation and industrialization which will only compliment what is on ground and will quicken productivity and economic growth. Are you confused, lack basic comprehension skills or just enjoy twisting words out of bigotry and ignorance?
Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by Blue3k(m): 4:28pm On Oct 15, 2017
KemjikaEme:

Lmao! You are referencing Dutse,a fairly new airport when Imo airport is the first state built airport in Nigeria!
You are referencing Dutse when other regions have been enjoying Federal ports way before one was built in the East. So other regions have the liberty and priviledge to enjoy Federal ports while the entire East is lashed for decrying the absence of a Federal built airport and told to go build one.
In One Nigeria?

You see why and how you are a massive bigot?

Secondly, i opined that what Aba needs is not buying of boots but a transformation and industrialization which will only compliment what is on ground and will quicken productivity and economic growth.

Point is you built a cargo airport instead of building passager airport. An international cargo port funny enough You would rather wait for federal government to build it for you. Isn't obiano supposedly building an airport and neighbors have but SE rather sit on hands like I said. What's last airport federal government built. Even port projects are mainly state efforts if you look at Ibom and Lekki.

It's bigoted to tell you to use common sense and build international airport. Yet you build international cargo port instead. You victim mentality is hilarious.

You opined federal government needs to futher industrialize Aba like ok. Stop saying I'm twisting your comments when I quoting you directly.
Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by KemjikaEme: 4:38pm On Oct 15, 2017
Blue3k:

Point is you built a cargo airport instead of building passager airport. An international cargo port funny enough You would rather wait for federal government to build it for you. Isn't obiano supposedly building an airport and neighbors have but SE rather sit on hands like I said. What's last airport federal government built. Even port projects are mainly state efforts if you look at Ibom and Lekki.

It's bigoted to tell you to use common sense and build international airport. Yet you build international cargo port instead. You victim mentality is hilarious.

You opined federal government needs to futher industrialize Aba like ok. Stop saying I'm twisting your comments when I quoting you directly.
A worthy state effort that is serving inter state flights and precedes everyother other state effort in Nigeria.
That doesn't negate the need for the presence of a federal port in the east as it is in other regions of Nigeria ,therefore the above statement is inconsequential. I bet you thought a state effort cancels the importance of a Fed port in the region when Nigeria's money has been used to cite and maintain standard airports in other regions.
Why would a rich govt not cite a major airport in the east and expect the state govt to do it's job.
Everyother subsequent statement is just the same old,lame and recycled rhetorics.
Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by Blue3k(m): 5:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
KemjikaEme:

A worthy state effort that is serving inter state flights and precedes everyother other state effort in Nigeria.
That doesn't negate the need for the presence of a federal port in the east as it is in other regions of Nigeria ,therefore the above statement is inconsequential. I bet[b] you thought a state effort cancels the importance of a Fed port in the region.[/b]
Everyother subsequent statement is just the same old,lame and recycled rhetorics.

It was wasted opportunity if you could have done more. OK sit on your hands waiting on inefficient federal government instead of blazing your own trail.that's why every other state airport went above the imo airport. That's the way you want to opperate. Did I say that really when I told you about rail projects. Lol quote me instead of just making up stuff.

The last few airport federal government builto were done some where in 90's before independence. Enegu being first newly constructed OK. The rest of major infastructure carries out by states with a bit of help FG. That's why Lagos building it's own rail and ports. I don't see point waiting if you have money and power to establish yourself.
Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by KemjikaEme: 5:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
Blue3k:

It was wasted opportunity if you could have done more. OK sit on your hands waiting on inefficient federal government instead of blazing your own trail.that's why every other state airport went above the imo airport. That's the way you want to opperate. Did I say that really when I told you about rail projects. Lol quote me instead of just making up stuff.

The last few airport federal government builto were done some where in 90's before independence. Enegu being first newly constructed OK. The rest of major infastructure carries out by states with a bit of help FG. That's why Lagos building it's own rail and ports. I don't see point waiting if you have money and power to establish yourself.
I believe the talk about state airport is over as the one in Imo serve the region in same capacity as other ports that come after it.
That was a collective effort of the state and its people that derserve no castigation,they already blazed the trail in the post war period which should have attracted govt support and a major port,but No.
There is nothing like sitting and waiting for govt. Each region deserve the presence of Federal airports irrespective of what the citizens are doing or not doing about the issue.

It is not a favour or priviledge,it is a basic transportation provision that the Fed should provide,so the statement about waiting is irrelevant for the umpteenth time!
Regions need not raise their voices before such necessary and strategic provisions are made avaliable to the citizens.

The last Federal 'international' airport before Enugu port was Nnamdi Port built between 2000- 2002, so government is aware that is her responsibility to cite standard ports in strategic regions.
You seriously want to juxtapose the South East with Lagos, a 19th -20th century urbanized area, former capital of Nigeria, biggest city in Africa and Megacity that already had mega infastructures built and designed way back in colonial Nigeria? A govt with highest Igr and top 5 allocation.
You need a mental reevaluation.
This is the result of blind prejudice.
Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by Blue3k(m): 5:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
KemjikaEme:

I believe the talk about state airport is over as the one in Imo serve the region in same capacity as other ports that come after it.
That was a collective effort of the state and its people that derserve no castigation,they already braziled the trail in the post war which should have attracted govt support,but No.
There is nothing like sitting and waiting for govt. Each region deserve the presence of Federal airports irrespective of what the citizens are doing or not doing about the issue.

The last Federal 'international' airport before Enugu port was Nnamdi Port built between 2000- 2002, so government is still in the business of citing standard ports in strategic regions.
You seriously want to juxtapose the South East with Lagos, a 19th -20th century urbanized area, former capital of Nigeria, biggest city in Africa and Megacity that already had infastructures built and designed way back in colonial Nigeria?

I don't think waiting on federal government wise move. If you feel it is for a project you can complete on your own that's your opinion. If you say so about imo. Sitting on your hands decades just to build cargo airport Is funny when international airport would have served better.

What is Lagos doing building a port which Akwa Ibom doing. The light rail it's doing which rivers was supposed to do before it was abandoned. Maybe your right SE doesn't have the chops to do such things. It's just borrow , bring investors and build.

Your right on date with the Abuja Airport.

1 Like

Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by kayusely70(m): 1:55am On Jun 27, 2019
Time Bomb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Arrives Army Parade In Military Uniform (Photos) / Saraki Rocks Wizkid’s 'Made In Lagos’ Album (Photo) / Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.