Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects (59998 Views)

APC Primaries: 18 States Defy Oshiomhole, Opt For Indirect Primaries (names) / North Got Lion’s Share Of World Bank Projects Under Buhari — Documents / North Got Lion’s Share Of World Bank Projects Under Buhari — Documents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by Born2Breed(f): 8:35pm On Oct 14, 2017
GoroTango:
On the other thread yesterday, some IPOB pigs were screaming the roof off about how Buhari told the world bank to priorutize its projects in the north. I guess Anambra and Abia are in the north east? Scummy swine!

The South East and South South got two states only, while the rest regions got minimum of 3 states each.

The inequality still screams loud here.
Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by Blue3k(m): 8:36pm On Oct 14, 2017
KemjikaEme:

Fantastic display of more idiocy! All Nigerians that have spoken against Buhari's remarks are Ipob members? What a myopic sense of reasoning!
This is just a merry go round argument that will only keep exposing your bias towards Igbos and well meaning Nigerians that speak up against evil.
So you find the need to justify the attention on the north and deliberately create excuses for the absence of such attention in high intensity trauma regions because they are igbos and Niger deltans?
Billions have flowed into the North mostly stolen by her politicians yet there is no progress but Buhari insist on chanelling World bank funds to same region while neglecting the need to establish projects in the East and elsewhere.
No, people will raise their voice and it has obviously pushed them to release a list to douse the tension.
I have no time for bigots like you who justify all sorts of unequality!

I dont have bias towards Igbos. I don't like crybabies or IPOB much. Please all you did was deflect to civil war and oil clean ups after you were exposed about world Bank. Again this part of your victim complex. Someone can't criticize dumb point you make without having it out for tribe. It's pathetic to live thinking everyone is against you someway somehow.

Did I say the don't deserve attention lol such a clown response? I said they are getting attention project for oil clean up was delayed. Is the NDDC not there to help didn't federal government just buget more money for clean up? Which projects are you mad he didn't complete?

Lol are you going to pretend there's not comparable levels of stealing in ND when you have kids sitting on floor in classrooms, people begging for roads etc. You seem to be projecting your bias. If ask you to explain again you will fumble like you did with defending your world Bank comments.

Lol stop bring up world Bank. I already showed you project list and upcoming projects it's well balanced with only 1 or 2 focused on north east. Tell me which projets were abandoned.

BTW I called you confused IPOB for your comments. It's only you and comrades. If you're mad about focus on war torn region you're funny. Then right after you cried to me about civil war.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by Lloydfolarin: 8:43pm On Oct 14, 2017
KemjikaEme:

How are you any different from Nigeria's tribalist leader? People like you are the problem with Nigeria because you only seek to lampoon and oppress people who call for more inclusive administration.
How does condemning Buhari's statement to the World bank president equate the fact that Igboland should be relegated to the side because their landmass is not large?
Under normal circumstances, the SouthEast is over due for creation of more states that will fasten up economic and regional growth around that area. But that isn't the case, the leaders stylishly created more states and local govts in the north while sychoning and milking Nigerian resources through these states in the name of state allocation while it remains the most improverished region in Nigeria.
I honestly pity Nigeria if people with your mentality are being raised for future leadership. Pathetic!

Do you know you are sick?

You r the tribalist here

Why do you Igbos think that you guys are entitled to more than what you deserved?

States are created on the numbers of people living a particular geographical location and the landmass. If everybody should cry like Igbos, Oyo state alone ll have 3 states.

Realistically, Igbos shouldn't have 5 states going by your landmass and population.

The 5 states you have yet to bail out your kinsmen out of their poverty and here you are asking for another state.

Igbos just think they are entitled to everything others have without considering their landmass and numbers.

You guys are too childish, just to be in the same level with the North and West in term of number of states, you decided to ask for state when you and i know you don't have any reason to ask for one.

What you failed to understand is that, if Igbo gets a state today, Yorubas are getting about 2 to 3 states cos they have enough people who wants to be in their own states in Kogi, Oyo and Kwara state hence why FG choose to ignore creation of more states.

It takes only intelligent man to know what Buhari meant, all what is said was, World Bank should invest more in North East where Insurgency has destroyed over the years. That's moral thing to do.

I thank God Igbos are being left out in this administration. Why? I categorically warned Igbos here during Jonathan administration when Igbos filled up the whole place with their kinsmen. I warned them that Jonathan is setting a bad precedent. Igbos were mocking Yorubas here when Yorubas were complaining about marginalisation. Igbos felt they have arrived.

But here we are today, God in his infinity mercy wants Igbos to smell their own poo.

It's shame that your tribe is like this. They are just too greedy.

Below is Nigeria map

How on earth if not greediness do Igbos think that they are entitled to the same numbers of states with the North and Yorubas?

Even a blind man can see this.

1 Like

Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by KemjikaEme: 8:54pm On Oct 14, 2017
Blue3k:

I dont have bias towards Igbos. I don't like crybabies or IPOB much. Please all you did was deflect to civil war and oil clean ups after you were exposed about world Bank. Again this part of your victim complex. Someone can't criticize dumb point you make without having it out for tribe. It's pathetic to live thinking everyone is against you someway somehow.

Did I say the don't deserve attention lol such a clown response? I said they are getting attention project for oil clean up was delayed. Is the NDDC not there to help didn't federal government just buget more money for clean up? Which projects are you mad he didn't complete?

Lol are you going to pretend there's not comparable levels of stealing in ND when you have kids sitting on floor in classrooms, people begging for roads etc. You seem to be projecting your bias. If ask you to explain again you will fumble like you did with defending your world Bank comments.

Lol stop bring up world Bank. I already showed you project list and upcoming projects it's well balanced with only 1 or 2 focused on north east. Tell me which projets were abandoned.

BTW I called you confused IPOB for your comments. It's only you and comrades. If you're mad about focus on war torn region your funny right after you cried to me about civil war.

Lord! Where is it stated that you can't make references and compare notes when one receive more insight especially under a democratic dispensation. Where you expecting that people not react and question the remarks without citing examples of how the government has deliberately ignored the need to request international institution for special attention in other regions.
Your problem is not only gross prejudice,inability of rational thinking but also the insatiable habit of making inferences.
I've asked previously if all the Nigerians that have spoken on recent events all Ipob members and Igbos.
Yet,you keep tagging every voice of opposition and reasoning Ipob. This is going contrary to your struggle to show that you are smart.
In as much as corruption is a Nationwide problem,the condition of people in the Niger delta can't be compared to the North, where politicians swallow funds which in turn produce humanitarian and health crises. A region where corruption is killing children in Idp. A region where politicians are channeling resources from the South to enrich their pockets to the detriment of their people.
A region that keep setting Nigeria on retrogressive path as a result of years of corruption regardless of the money flowing into it.
Don't place Niger delta with ethically corrupt and unashamed people. It's an insult.
Ipob indeed.
Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by solarj05(m): 9:08pm On Oct 14, 2017
velai:
Damage control at its best.
Why two slots each to south south and south east?

Because they are 5%
Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by Blue3k(m): 9:17pm On Oct 14, 2017
KemjikaEme:

Lord! Where is it stated that you can't make references and compare notes when one receive more insight especially under a democratic dispensation. Where you expecting that people not react and question the remarks without citing examples of how the government has deliberately ignored the need to request international institution for special attention in other regions.
Your problem is not only gross prejudice,inability of rational thinking but also the insatiable habit of making inferences.
I've asked previously if all the Nigerians that have spoken on recent events all Ipob members and Igbos.
Yet,you keep tagging every voice of opposition and reasoning Ipob. This is going contrary to your struggle to show that you are smart.

In as much as corruption is a Nationwide problem,the condition of people in the Niger delta can't be compared to the North, where politicians swallow funds which in turn produce humanitarian and health crises. A region where corruption is killing children in Idp. A region where politicians are channeling resources from the South to enrich their pockets to the detriment of their people.
A region that keep setting Nigeria on retrogressive path as a result of years of corruption regardless of the money flowing into it.
Don't place Niger delta with ethically corrupt and unashamed people. It's an insult.
Ipob indeed.

It was already clarified that it was North east that was focus so why are you still crying afterwards. I didn't call everyone confused IPOB I mocked you and your comrades that are. Your point about world Bank was wrong that's why you'll bring up 100 unrelated points to divert from that.

What is your point aid shouldn't be given to northern region? The north east should be given focus temporarily? I've proved the world Bank projects are biased. 2 out 16 projects is big deal.

You do know these projects are observed by federal government but executed by states. The IDP camps are run by federal government. I agree north has its problems much more. As long as you can acknowledge your NIGER Delta pretty corruption bunch.

Anyway it seems your out of ammo. You're down to whining who's more corrupt and who old comments. I asked you to tell me projects again you couldn't deliver how pathetic. I knew bringing proof is your Achilles heel.

KemjikaEme:

Buhari insist on chanelling World bank funds to same region while neglecting the need to establish projects in the East and elsewhere.
Blue3k:
Which projects are you mad he didn't complete?
Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by KemjikaEme: 9:19pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lloydfolarin:

Do you know you are sick?

You r the tribalist here

Why do you Igbos think that you guys are entitled to more than what you deserved?

States are created on the numbers of people living a particular geographical location and the landmass. If everybody should cry like Igbos, Oyo state alone ll have 3 states.

Realistically, Igbos shouldn't have 5 states going by your landmass and population.

The 5 states you have yet to bail out your kinsmen out of their poverty and here you are asking for another state.

Igbos just think they are entitled to everything others have without considering their landmass and numbers.

You guys are too childish, just to be in the same level with the North and West in term of number of states, you decided to ask for state when you and i know you don't have any reason to ask for one.

What you failed to understand is that, if Igbo gets a state today, Yorubas are getting about 2 to 3 states cos they have enough people who wants to be in their own states in Kogi, Oyo and Kwara state hence why FG choose to ignore creation of more states.

It takes only intelligent man to know what Buhari meant, all what is said was, World Bank should invest more in North East where Insurgency has destroyed over the years. That's moral thing to do.

I thank God Igbos are being left out in this administration. Why? I categorically warned Igbos here during Jonathan administration when Igbos filled up the whole place with their kinsmen. I warned them that Jonathan is setting a bad precedent. Igbos were mocking Yorubas here when Yorubas were complaining about marginalisation. Igbos felt they have arrived.

But here we are today, God in his infinity mercy wants Igbos to smell their own poo.

It's shame that your tribe is like this. They are just too greedy.

Below is Nigeria map

How on earth if not greediness do Igbos think that they are entitled to the same numbers of states with the North and Yorubas?

Even a blind man can see this.
It is only a Sick person that start of an argument by calling another sick. How does countering another's opinion make one sick?
What manner of hypocrisy is that?
First of all, South East Nigeria is not improvished and poor. We have managed to rebuild our region rapidly after the post war years without any government support and that has marvelled not only Nigerians but the international community at large.
There is never a time 'Poverty was placed side by side with the East, so i don't understand where this talk about poverty is coming from.
I suppose you are Yoruba,where in your region except Lagos and Ogun that has witnessed such development and urbanization like the South East. I know corpers that are posted to certain Yoruba states and they refused to go citing poverty and undevelopmemt in those areas.
So tell me which part of Igboland is improverished.
Population: Where did you get valid statistics that Igbos are not large in number? The archaic population census figure or your imagination? Do you even know the number of Igbos living across Nigeria let alone those in the South East?
Do you think Yorubas are the only people clamouring for more state creation or deserve it?
Do you know the number of new states proposed by the South East region?
How is it fair that the North has multiple states and local govts, receive more representation and allocation while the East and Niger delta that produce these resources are least represented?
So you celebrate Buhari's oppressive govt on Igbos? I can see that is your only reason for supporting Buhari.
GEJ's govt is done and over. So why blame the Buhari's nepotist tendency on GEJ's govt.
Jonathan was never a tribalistic leader inspite of his weakness,he did carry most regions of the country along. So how is it GEJ's fault?
How is it Buhari's business if Igbos and Yorubas decide to insult each other on nairaland? Is that a valid reason for not running an inclusive government.
You see, you are daft, foolish, sick and imbecilic!
Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by KemjikaEme: 9:29pm On Oct 14, 2017
Blue3k:

It was already clarified that it was North east that was focus so why are you still crying afterwards. I didn't call everyone confused IPOB I mocked you and your comrades that are. Your point about world Bank was wrong that's why you'll bring up 100 unrelated points to divert from that.

What is your point aid shouldn't be given to northern region? The north east should be given focus temporarily? I've proved the world Bank projects are biased. 2 out 16 projects is big deal.

You do know these projects are observed by federal government but executed by states. The IDP camps are run by federal government. I agree north has its problems much more. As long as you can acknowledge your NIGER Delta pretty corruption bunch.

Anyway it seems your out of ammo. You're down to whining who's more corrupt and who old comments. I asked you to tell me projects again you couldn't deliver how pathetic. I knew bringing proof is your Achilles heel.

Same old incessant reptitions. Effects of corruption in the north is not comparable to the situation in the Niger delta,that i've already stated.
I still amazes me how a literate folk continues to make same reference to Ipob. Honestly,it baffles me!

For clarification sake,i will ask this again,were the outrage against Buhari's remark entirely made my IPob? For pete's sake,i 've gone round the media and seen condemnation from different groups. Why then are you fixated on Ipob? This is beyond foolish. Does the North need a special attention after years of wasting funds and total neglect of other regions(non worldbank related). No! To what end?
He had better come out straight and make everyone feel included in his government. It's basically military and deliberate neglect for the East and special attention to the north. Nobody will be bothered if he is working for all and demonstrating that he is the president for all.
It's safe to say this argument is over. All that reference to crying,ipob and whinning is a clear indication.
Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by seguno2: 9:35pm On Oct 14, 2017
GoroTango:
On the other thread yesterday, some IPOB pigs were screaming the roof off about how Buhari told the world bank to priorutize its projects in the north. I guess Anambra and Abia are in the north east? Scummy swine!

Do you know how to read?
The source of this fake news is Buhari's government agency unlike the other which was live from the World Bank itself.
Go figure and stop disgracing yourself in nairaland.
Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by Blue3k(m): 9:48pm On Oct 14, 2017
KemjikaEme:

Same old incessant reptitions. Effects of corruption in the north is not comparable to the situation in the Niger delta,that i've already stated.
I still amazes me how a literate folk continues to make same reference to Ipob. Honestly,it baffles me!

For clarification sake,i will ask this again,were the outrage against Buhari's remark entirely made my IPob? For pete's sake,i 've gone round the media and seen condemnation from different groups. Why then are you fixated on Ipob? This is beyond foolish. Does the North need a special attention after years of wasting funds and total neglect of other regions(non worldbank related). No! To what end?
He had better come out straight and make everyone feel included in his government. It's basically military and deliberate neglect for the East and special attention to the north. Nobody will be bothered if he is working for all and demonstrating that he is the president for all.
It's safe to say this argument is over. All that reference to crying,ipob and whinning is a clear indication.

Lol nope you have no proof like I thought. You just want to rant and rave like your other IPOB comrades. For clarification sake I was mocking you and your group IPOB. Your wailing was unwarranted because the quote lost context. You keep asking me same question like broken record. Anyone that criticized Buhari on worldoing bank focus on north east simply wrong on that point. The data doesn't match hype surrounding it.

IPOB's are funny you asked to bring proof you bring tears. Tell me neglected projects you wont. Explain world Bank stance you go to misquoted line. You're baffled because your type only knows how to be victim hence why your still crying about civil war. You're feeling are hurt that what this tantrum amounts to.

He said north east stop saying North. You don't seem to understand difference hence you keep messing up.

KemjikaEme:

Buhari insist on chanelling World bank funds to same region while neglecting the need to establish projects in the East and elsewhere.
Blue3k:
Which projects are you mad he didn't complete?

Lol the question you'll avoid for the rest of your days. Proof is hard for you.
Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by excel101(m): 10:01pm On Oct 14, 2017
kay29000:
Well, if you are really to look at things logically, the Northern part of the country needs aid more than any other region right now.
it should be evenly shared equally amongst the 6 geographical Region. Reason is, when favourable to the North, they'll be silent; but when not, they bring in quarter system( equal).
Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by KemjikaEme: 10:10pm On Oct 14, 2017
Blue3k:

Lol nope you have no proof like I thought. You just want to rant and rave like your other IPOB comrades. For clarification sake I was mocking you and your group IPOB. Your wailing was unwarranted because the quote lost context. You keep asking me same question like broken record. Anyone that criticized Buhari on worldoing bank focus on north east simply wrong on that point. The data doesn't match hype surrounding it.

IPOB's are funny you asked to bring proof you bring tears. Tell me neglected projects you wont. Explain world Bank stance you go to misquoted line. You're baffled because your type only knows how to be victim hence why your still crying about civil war. You're feeling are hurt that what this tantrum amounts to.

He said north east stop saying North. You don't seem to understand difference hence you keep messing up.

Lol the question you'll avoid for the rest of your days. Proof is hard for you.
Which project has Buhari started and executed in the East?
I believe it's necessary to question your level of inntelligence.
All your comments about Ipob reveal poor comprehension skills.
Nigerians not just Ipob and Igbos condemned lashed out Buhari over his statements to the World bank chief yet the impression you have created is one sided and assumption that only Ipob and Igbos criticized Buhari or is this some selective amnesia caused by bigotry. I didn't know that mocking Ipob instead of Nigerians in opposition was your basic priority.
In view of the fact that this argument is no longer profitable,educative and insightful apart from some random mentions of ipob and projection of prejudice,it is therefore in my best interest to leave and focus my attention on more profitable acquizition of knowledge and discourse.
Nigeria is indeed doomed forever as it is obvious that she is raising a generation fraught with crass ignorance and epic bigotry. No wonder the enlightened East choose to stay away from the impending damnation!
Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by Blue3k(m): 10:20pm On Oct 14, 2017
KemjikaEme:

Which project has Buhari started and executed in the East?

Dude all this reply why don't you just answer the question instead of whining. Are you going to say there's been zero project in SE Nigeria and you claim to have representatives in NASS. Your still whining about me mocking you for being ipob. Lol I know for sure I hurt your feeling. Lol me making fun of you now an attack on all igbos sensetivity at its peak.
Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by KemjikaEme: 10:27pm On Oct 14, 2017
Somebody should tell the foolish Blue guy above me wallowing in resentment that Buhari has done Zero project in the East.
The South East folks just raised the issue of none railway rehabilitation in the East and the Federal govt said they have no funds. But they know how to steal money to embark on foolish search for oil in the North.
Some people say all sorts of nonesense,spewing trash and gibberish here and there and feel they are passing on valid points.
Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by Blue3k(m): 12:47am On Oct 15, 2017
KemjikaEme:
Somebody should tell the foolish Blue guy above me wallowing in resentment that Buhari has done Zero project in the East.
The South East folks just raised the issue of none railway rehabilitation in the East and the Federal govt said they have no funds. But they know how to steal money to embark on foolish search for oil in the North.
Some people say all sorts of nonesense,spewing trash and gibberish here and there and feel they are passing on valid points.

Stop crying boy and answer question instead of being biafran baby. BTW the funds have to sought and borowed that's all. Buhari summoned Amaechi himself over that issue. They're also searching for oil in the oil basins as well but whatever. I personally think focus should be on benue trough. BTW what rehab are you talking about didn't Jonathan already Rehab the eastern line in 2014? Now try a new line.

Amaechi continued: “That is No fund for Eastern rail projects yet , why I was summoned. Don’t forget that the President sleeps and wakes up thinking about railway and if his blood pressure (BP) will not rise, I must see him and tell him how far we have progressed.

The agricultural loan program didn't happen in east?
The erosion projects didn't happen in east?
The buying of made in Aba boots didn't happen in east?
Imo housing project?
The other road projects?
Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by Lloydfolarin: 12:53am On Oct 15, 2017
KemjikaEme:

It is only a Sick person that start of an argument by calling another sick. How does countering another's opinion make one sick?
What manner of hypocrisy is that?
First of all, South East Nigeria is not improvished and poor. We have managed to rebuild our region rapidly after the post war years without any government support and that has marvelled not only Nigerians but the international community at large.
There is never a time 'Poverty was placed side by side with the East, so i don't understand where this talk about poverty is coming from.
I suppose you are Yoruba,where in your region except Lagos and Ogun that has witnessed such development and urbanization like the South East. I know corpers that are posted to certain Yoruba states and they refused to go citing poverty and undevelopmemt in those areas.
So tell me which part of Igboland is improverished.
Population: Where did you get valid statistics that Igbos are not large in number? The archaic population census figure or your imagination? Do you even know the number of Igbos living across Nigeria let alone those in the South East?
Do you think Yorubas are the only people clamouring for more state creation or deserve it?
Do you know the number of new states proposed by the South East region?
How is it fair that the North has multiple states and local govts, receive more representation and allocation while the East and Niger delta that produce these resources are least represented?
So you celebrate Buhari's oppressive govt on Igbos? I can see that is your only reason for supporting Buhari.
GEJ's govt is done and over. So why blame the Buhari's nepotist tendency on GEJ's govt.
Jonathan was never a tribalistic leader inspite of his weakness,he did carry most regions of the country along. So how is it GEJ's fault?
How is it Buhari's business if Igbos and Yorubas decide to insult each other on nairaland? Is that a valid reason for not running an inclusive government.
You see, you are daft, foolish, sick and imbecilic!

As foolish and useless your worthless father is, it amazes me that such useless man still have a worthless living dead as a son.

In your sheer stupidity and ignorance, you built your region with what pls? The only two oil producing states in your erosion ravaged region produce less than Ondo state combine.

You guys are not bringing anything to the table

Igbos are the parasites in Nigeria; the only tribe that run to other regions to leech on other regions resources

Other Nigerians don't come to the East cos you guys are fucking poor

Yorubas don't come to your region cos you have nothing to offer while your your brothers and sisters are praying to make it to our region for survival

Come to our streets and see your useless people at our mercy
Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 1:28am On Oct 15, 2017
kay29000:
Well, if you are really to look at things logically, the Northern part of the country needs aid more than any other region right now.
Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by brownhawk: 3:34am On Oct 15, 2017
ThatFairGuy:
Yakubu Gowan will never know peace, he started these inequalities. angry This system needs to be change, anything in Nigeria is zoned. Whereas Yorubas and Igbos are with just one zone each, Restructuring or secession!
being expecting madness to arrive
Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by jamjo: 3:48am On Oct 15, 2017
Lloydfolarin:

Cos your region shouldn't have 5 states in the first place

And your landmass is the smallest ever in the country

How you managed to get 5 states till date still beat my imagination.

When the military balkanized the Igbo land they knew what they were doing. And using landmass as a yardstick in creating states is being greedy, It is only Nigeria where they use landmass instead of the population because of greed.
Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by KemjikaEme: 6:14am On Oct 15, 2017
Blue3k:

Stop crying boy and answer question instead of being biafran baby. BTW the funds have to sought and borowed that's all. Buhari summoned Amaechi himself over that issue. They're also searching for oil in the oil basins as well but whatever. I personally think focus should be on benue trough. BTW what rehab are you talking about didn't Jonathan already Rehab the eastern line in 2014? Now try a new line.

The agricultural loan program didn't happen in east?
The erosion projects didn't happen in east?
The buying of made in Aba boots didn't happen in east?
Imo housing project?
The other road projects?
Lmao! Is buying made in Aba a tangible and functional project that will speed up economic activites in the South East. Have Nigerians not been heavily purchasing from Aba prior the military decided to buy Aba boots.
Has Aba not exported heavily to other parts of Nigeria prior the military came?
Or do you think those manufactures were improvished till the government bought Made in Aba?
Is that the sort of empowerment that will benefit Aba traders? Lol!
Made in Aba indeed!
Imo state and the entire South East has had little federal presence not to talk about the total neglect by Buhari.
Where are the socalled roads built? Federal roads in the East are practically death traps. You should let people who live in this region speak instead of typing away trash behind your Pc.
Imo housing project is not a central project for the entire South East.
Last time i checked, the premise of this argument was centered on Buhari's govt, it is absurd and foolish to reference Jonathan's administration which left power back in 2015. Futile Oil search in the North and the recent 24billion stashed away by Northern thieves yet the East is yet to experience a full dividence of Buhari's led 'democratic administration.
All of the aforementioned in your list are not the South East is yearning for more so when these so callled invisible projects are not pushing economic drive in the East.
Buhari should conduct a diversity opinion forum across Nigeria and evalute people's opinion and review what each specific region needs at this time.
So funds are to be sought when there are evidences that there is enough money to fix problems which is unfortunately channelled up North?
You honestly have the guts to justify all sorts of rubbish.
Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by Blue3k(m): 6:21am On Oct 15, 2017
KemjikaEme:

Lmao! Is buying made in Aba a tangible and functional project that will speed up economic activites in the South East.

Imo housing project is not a central project for the entire South East.
Last time i checked, the premise of this argument was centered on Buhari's govt, it is absurd and foolish to reference Jonathan's administration which left power back in 2015.

All of the aforementioned in your list are not the South East is yearning for more so when these so callled invisible projects are not pushing economic drive in the East.

Buhari should conduct a diversity opinion forum across Nigeria and evalute people's opinion and review what each specific region needs at this time.
So funds are to be sought when there are evidences that there is enough money to fix problems which is unfortunately channelled up North?

Now it's not zero it's that it doesn't meet your criteria. As usual IPOB shifts goal post yet again. You say stuff like agricultural loan invisible yet the fraud in SE wasn't. Money was loaned out. The erosion projects your SE governor begged for state of emergency to be called?
Wasn't it Buhari administration that completed the in housing project? Besides didn't you bring up train rehab that was supposedly done by Jonathan?

You're last question is pointless. You're not being exclud from any project. You can't name anything when asked.

KemjikaEme:
[b]Buhari has done Zero project in the East.[/b]The South East folks just raised the issue of none railway rehabilitation in the East and the Federal govt said they have no funds.

It's always something new you can't pin an IPOB to anything they say because they will simply shift stances.
Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by KemjikaEme: 6:37am On Oct 15, 2017
Lloydfolarin:

As foolish and useless your worthless father is, it amazes me that such useless man still have a worthless living dead as a son.

In your sheer stupidity and ignorance, you built your region with what pls? The only two oil producing states in your erosion ravaged region produce less than Ondo state combine.

You guys are not bringing anything to the table

Igbos are the parasites in Nigeria; the only tribe that run to other regions to leech on other regions resources

Other Nigerians don't come to the East cos you guys are fucking poor

Yorubas don't come to your region cos you have nothing to offer while your your brothers and sisters are praying to make it to our region for survival

Come to our streets and see your useless people at our mercy
So two adults are having an argument and you decided to insult my father? What if i write how your prostitute mother laid on her back and accepted a faulty sperm that produced an idiot who is uncapable of reasoning and processing information.
An incorrigible daft and slowpoke who thrives in making moronic comments about Igbos.
A fool that should be in the grave by now!

Yes, igbo don't bring anything to Nigeria yet the only positive and visible Nigerian exports like Nollywood, Sports/Football and Literature are overwhemly represented by Igbos.
Do you think it is your oil in ondo that has lifted Nigeria's international image.
Do you know that when people decide to research about Nigeria they quickly rely on Nollywood and Literature dominated and empowered by Igbos.
Igbos contribute nothing yet when one is taking about modern Black Africans creativity and industrial drive, Igbos in Aba, Nnewi and Onitsha are referenced before others in the West African region and Africa.
Igbos don't bring anything to the table yet Nigeria and Gowon couldn't harness the intelligence of the Biafran science and technology group out of fear and hatred for Igbos. Nigeria could at least witnessed an industrial revolution but No, tribalism will rather kill you all.
Igbos don't contribute anything yet each day we hear of Igbos breaking the glass ceiling and picking awards and accolades that are orginally dominated by other races and Africans.
Igbos don't contribute anything yet Nigeria is hell bent on forcing them into One Nigeria against their will.
Was it not your brother Femi Aribisala that said Nigeria cannot survive without Igbos.
You think the government doesn't know that Nigeria will crumble if the let igbos go?
Bloody fool!
Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by KemjikaEme: 6:53am On Oct 15, 2017
Blue3k:

Now it's not zero it's that it doesn't meet your criteria. As usual IPOB shifts goal post yet again. You say stuff like agricultural loan invisible yet the fraud in SE wasn't. Money was loaned out. The erosion projects your SE governor begged for state of emergency to be called?
Wasn't it Buhari administration that completed the in housing project? Besides didn't you bring up train rehab that was supposedly done by Jonathan?

You're last question is pointless. You're not being exclud from any project. You can't name anything when asked.

It's always something new you can't pin an IPOB to anything they say because they will simply shift stances.
None of what you listed make sense in the South East. Those are not driving the economic well being or ameliorating economic difficulty in the East. It behooves this administration not Jonathans to look into people's immediate need and implement projects that will attend to those needs.
Bringing up random isolated list here and there is not touching and affecting the common man on the streets,they are just mere theoretical talks.
There will be continious dissenting voices as long as the govt doesn't see the need to establish viable presence for all.
You are obviously the one raising absurd and invalid points, struggling to be heard when all replies show crass ignorance.
Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by Blue3k(m): 7:05am On Oct 15, 2017
KemjikaEme:

None of what you listed make sense in the South East. Those are not driving the economic well being or ameliorating economic difficulty in the East.

Agricultural loans don't drive economy? Government patronage of made in Aba products doesn't drive economy? PPP agreements in housing doesn't help economy? Yet all these thing SE governors were asking for funny enough. Lol I see why you keep moving goal post when you talk you. It's what happens when you don't have real arguement so you always have to move to next topic asap.

You from saying there's no projects to no substantial projects. Now its the wrong projects. The only complaint you made was highways which they have raised the Islam bond for and coastal rail line thst needs funding. Which Amaechi is supposed to be looking for.

1 Like

Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by Splashme: 7:05am On Oct 15, 2017
Amarabae:
Damage control at work
Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by KemjikaEme: 7:20am On Oct 15, 2017
Blue3k:

Agricultural loans don't drive economy? Government patronage of made in Aba products doesn't drive economy? PPP agreements in housing doesn't help economy? Yet all these thing SE governors were asking for funny enough. Lol I see why you keep moving goal post when you talk you. It's what happens when you don't have real arguement so you always have to move to next topic asap.

You from saying there's no projects to no substantial projects. Now its the wrong projects. The only complaint you made was highways which they have raised the Islam bond for and coastal rail line thst needs funding. Which Amaechi is supposed to be looking for.
I have always argued around the premise of zero federal presence and non viable projects that drive infastructural and economicc growth when you started bring up that list of insufficient non visible projects.
Therefore you are the one constantly shifting focus, making accusations and drawing inferences. Even up to extent of justifing the no funds mantra when it is clear that there is enough to go around.
The much awaited general economic growth and development for the East don't emanate from all those half baked non visible projects you mention.
You keep mentioning moribund stuffs like Aba and so forth. Nigerians has always bought from them and those are not the total overhaul of trade engagements and industrialization needed in Aba.
Argue from now till tomorrow,your points are prejudiced,ignorant and can't be taken seriously.
Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by Blue3k(m): 7:40am On Oct 15, 2017
KemjikaEme:

I have always argued around the premise of zero federal presence and non viable projects that drive infastructural and economicc growth when you started bring up that list of insufficient non visible projects.
Therefore you are the one constantly shifting focus, making accusations and drawing inferences. Even up to extent of justifing the no funds mantra when it is clear that there is enough to go around.
The much awaited general economic growth and development for the East don't emanate from all those half baked non visible projects you mention.
You keep mentioning moribund stuffs like Aba and so forth. Nigerians has always bought from them and those are not the total overhaul of trade engagements and industrialization needed in Aba.
Argue from now till tomorrow,your points are prejudiced,ignorant and can't be taken seriously.

Dude don't lie in first sentence I have your quotes. You didn't say anything about non viable till I brought a list of projects. You're being disingenuous just like you were about RAMP. OK Nigerians always bought from them what ever. Did Army buy from them in bulk always no. Did that boast sales a lot more adding to economy yes.

It's industrialization you want to shift goal post to. What trade engagements specifically? Anyway I think it's states that seek out and industrialize themselves. Federal government does have a place but every example starts with state efforts. Examples Anambra, Lagos, Ogun Akwa Ibom etc.

There's 16 billion dollars to build rail? Stop clowning go run and tell Amaechi where it is. Maybe you think the oil exploration cost 16 billion in your mind.
Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by KemjikaEme: 8:00am On Oct 15, 2017
Blue3k:

Dude don't lie in first sentence I have your quotes. You didn't say anything about non viable till I brought a list of projects. You're being disingenuous just like you were about RAMP. OK Nigerians always bought from them what ever. Did Army buy from them in bulk always no. Did that boast sales a lot more adding to economy yes.

It's industrialization you want to shift goal post to. What trade engagements specifically? Anyway I think it's states that seek out and industrialize themselves. Federal government does have a place but every example starts with state efforts. Examples Anambra, Lagos, Ogun Akwa Ibom etc.

There's 16 billion dollars to build rail? Stop clowning go run and tell Amaechi where it is. Maybe you think the oil exploration cost 16 billion in your mind.
Those of them involved in the manufacturing sector in Aba know that a random bulk purchasing isn't the best sort of favour from the government. Government just decided to buy boots and that isn't a project that will revive the entire south east economy. That should be a normal priority and not a project if Nigerians were not so prejudiced against made in Nigerian products.
Prior the govt entrance, Aba has driven heavy commercial activities in Nigeria.
There are more important stuffs that is basically needed if the govt is truly interested in Aba.
The industrialization that has taken place and is taking place in the East is not being done by the Federal govt,so what is their level of assistance to south east industrialization? Lol.
What lie? You are basically parroting my statement. I highlighted zero projects and inviable ones when you submitted the gibberish in your list.
The fact that you have to dig deep for projects which doesn't affect the common man and even post nairaland threads to convince people is a big problem and in bad test.
People and folks in the local region should give testimonies and evalution of projects if there are any, not you trying to persuade one of an invisible govt activity. A wild goose chase in the form of oil exploration indeed when there are better things to do with Nigeria's money.
Keep your foolish opinion to yourself.
Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by ThatFairGuy: 10:07am On Oct 15, 2017
brownhawk:
being expecting madness to arrive

Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by Positivepoint(m): 11:33am On Oct 15, 2017
7lives:

It shall FOREVER be ILL with those who dismantled regionalism, if not for them, Nigerians won't be singing restructure today referendum tomorrow.

Hope u know ironsi an igbo man dismantled regionalism and decreed a unitary system.
Re: 18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects by Blue3k(m): 1:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
KemjikaEme:

Those of them involved in the manufacturing sector in Aba know that a random bulk purchasing isn't the best sort of favour from the government. Government just decided to buy boots and that isn't a project that will revive the entire south east economy.

There are more important stuffs that is basically needed if the govt is truly interested in Aba.
The industrialization that has taken place and is taking place in the East is not being done by the Federal govt,so what is their level of assistance to south east industrialization?

I highlighted zero projects and inviable ones when you submitted the gibberish in your list.
The fact that you have to dig deep for projects which doesn't affect the common man and even post nairaland threads to convince people is a big problem and in bad test.
People and folks in the local region should give testimonies and evalution of projects if there are any, not you trying to persuade one of an invisible govt activity. A wild goose chase in the form of oil exploration indeed when there are better things to do with Nigeria's money.
Keep your foolish opinion to yourself.

Typical Biafra nonsense you keep shifting your goal post yet again. Bulk purchases are best why. You asked what it's doing to revive south east economy now. The same set if things it's doing to revive whole nation.

You want federal government to industrialize you. This probably why SE didn't have an airport till federal government built one. You guys like to sit on your hands complaining. Even northern states built on themselves. What did federal government do to industrialize other states regions.

Who is common man in your is it the petty trader you relate with. Is the farmer getting loans. Stop claiming the projects are invisible when fraud committed in SE wasn't. SE borrower's stole loan money. What other business people getting loans from federal government.

I noticed you didn't have answer for the 16 billion dollars. You keep going back to oil exploration like that's the biggest issue. I agree their focus should be on benue trough and Anambra basin if it's about oil and gas. Chad basin in Nigeria might have some like it's neighbors but it's better play south of it. You may switch to new goal post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Arrives Army Parade In Military Uniform (Photos) / Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos / Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 168
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.