Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers” – Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers” – Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online (2751 Views)

See The Difference Between Science, Technology And Fasting And Prayers. (photo) / Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online / If You Were God Will You Answer This Lady's Prayers (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers” – Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online by yanshDoctor: 1:40pm On Oct 14, 2017
A social media user has urged people to pray for pastors due to what they face daily (literally) such as this.

A picture of a pastor standing close to a lady with big behind – was shared on Facebook by the online user who revealed that the woman was the center of attraction at an event organised by the church.

The Facebook user shared the photo and said that it’s not easy being a pastor who is faced with this kind of “temptation” regularly.

Online users have reacted differently to the photo which is trending online.

Re: This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers” – Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online by grad2012(f): 1:51pm On Oct 14, 2017
wow loool
Re: This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers” – Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online by phintohlar(f): 2:03pm On Oct 14, 2017
That behind is part of her beauty & God made beauty so that it can be admired. So when you say somebody is beautiful, make it mutual & not canal.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers” – Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online by ThatFairGuy: 2:15pm On Oct 14, 2017
You've been making sense since inception... Afternoon
phintohlar:
That behind is part of her beauty & God made beauty so that it can be admired. So when you say somebody is beautiful, make it mutual & not canal.
Re: This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers” – Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online by phintohlar(f): 2:23pm On Oct 14, 2017
ThatFairGuy:
You've been making sense since inception... Afternoon
afternoon bro
Re: This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers” – Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online by ThatFairGuy: 2:27pm On Oct 14, 2017
angry angry angry >: I'm not one sis... Hope you are doing good
phintohlar:
afternoon bro
Re: This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers” – Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online by dollytino4real(f): 2:27pm On Oct 14, 2017
NL very soon go turn her head face down and her yanshes face up. men guys dem do una wit yansh sef?
Re: This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers” – Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online by kenness(m): 2:28pm On Oct 14, 2017
JESU shocked
Re: This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers” – Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online by phintohlar(f): 2:33pm On Oct 14, 2017
ThatFairGuy:
angry angry angry >: I'm not one sis... Hope you are doing good
i'm not one sis?
Re: This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers” – Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online by ThatFairGuy: 2:36pm On Oct 14, 2017
As in do not refer me as bro!
phintohlar:
i'm not one sis?
Re: This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers” – Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online by BISHOPsalazar: 2:36pm On Oct 14, 2017
We don't even know who is a prostitute and who isn't, everyone is just dressing like sluts.
Re: This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers” – Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online by BISHOPsalazar: 2:38pm On Oct 14, 2017
phintohlar:
and that part of her beauty is only inviting dicks.
Re: This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers” – Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online by phintohlar(f): 2:51pm On Oct 14, 2017
BISHOPsalazar:

and that part of her beauty is only inviting dicks.
admire it and not lost over it, that's what the bible says
Re: This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers” – Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online by phintohlar(f): 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2017
ThatFairGuy:
As in do not refer me as bro!
are you a female?
Re: This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers” – Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online by ThatFairGuy: 2:56pm On Oct 14, 2017
Not at all!
phintohlar:
are you a female?
Re: This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers” – Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online by BISHOPsalazar: 3:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
phintohlar:
admire it and not lost over it, that's what the bible says
Reference please
Re: This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers” – Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online by phintohlar(f): 3:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
ThatFairGuy:
Not at all!
okay you are that fair guy right?
Re: This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers” – Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online by ThatFairGuy: 3:14pm On Oct 14, 2017
Absolutely. Whereas you do not answer me, Hope you doing good
phintohlar:
okay you are that fair guy right?
Re: This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers” – Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online by lenghtinny(m): 3:17pm On Oct 14, 2017
I still wonder how girls with amoeboid shapes moves guys...

I'll definitely pass angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pastor’s Wife Who Sent Her Nudes To Church’s Whatsapp Group, Attempts Suicide / When Was Your Last Time?? Pics / Tekashi 6ix9ine’s Baby Mama Shades His GF Sexy Pics With G Wagon Gift (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.