Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

It Was A Truth Or Dare Challenge But My Husband Wants To Leave Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Was A Truth Or Dare Challenge But My Husband Wants To Leave Me (2690 Views)

(NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! / True Or Dare switching 18+ / Truth Or Dare Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Was A Truth Or Dare Challenge But My Husband Wants To Leave Me by liquidlove2018: 11:23am On Mar 20, 2018
The above is the transcript of a phone conversation with Vera. Kindly advise her what to do to win her husband. She acknowledges her wrong. How can she win the man back before its too late?

Dear Jzhane,

My husband moved out of our home for almost one week and I dont know how to make him return back. Yes,he is angry with me. Very angry.

You see,we got married two months ago. My husband is the sweetest man.God made him specially for me. Sometimes I wonder why he chose to be with a crazy girl like me.

Something happened before we got married and that has come to haunt me. As a single girl,I did all kinds of crazy. Some I am not proud of. But being married as really calmed me down.

I work for an international IT firm here in Lagos. As is the case in IT industry,most of my colleagues are guys. I am more of a tomboy too. I hang out alot with the guys. During a company retreat, I was with the guys during a night hangout and we were playing a game of truth or dare. I was dared to strip naked and dance with a male colleague of mine. Me,being a crazy girl,forgot for one minute that I was engaged. (My wedding was actually in a month’s time,, my traditional wedding had been done..oh god,that makes me feel so bad,thinking about this).

I stripped of course when I was challenged,I never loose a challenge. And I rubbed myself against this guy who was all too happy to hug me out. I think because of the alcohol too,a couple of other guys came around and started feeling me out. I swear,I didnt even know,someone brought out his cock and I started to lick it. It was crazy fun and I am ashamed of myself. I woke up the next day in the bedroom of one of the guys. Obviously,something bad had happened. I begged this guy to never mention it and he promised. He said,its a guy’s code not to tell . I was relieved.

However,this crazy guy kept hounding me everyday for sex even while at work. said he couldnt stop thinking about me after that crazy night at the retreat. That he was sure I was thinking about him. He sent me pictures of his manhood. Calling me his slut,his bitch. I told him to forget it,I was engaged and getting married.He persisted and said I was pretending not to want him,that was not how I felt that night.I just kept ignoring him. Obviously,this guy was obsessed about me. I eventually reported him to HR. He was suspended and fired form work for sexual harassment.

Two months after my marriage,my husband gets sent a short video of me on that fateful night being .....

https://livelystones.com.ng/it-was-a-truth-or-dare-challenge-but-my-husband-wants-to-leave-me/

1 Like

Re: It Was A Truth Or Dare Challenge But My Husband Wants To Leave Me by MissRaine69(f): 11:32am On Mar 20, 2018
This is what happens when you rebrand and repackage yourself into something you are not when the things start to fall apart the truth comes out.
Who in their right mind plays that type of truth or dare when you are promised to someone?
The husband needs to run far far away.

8 Likes

Re: It Was A Truth Or Dare Challenge But My Husband Wants To Leave Me by RSVP: 11:39am On Mar 20, 2018
You're a wild bitshhh but i won't judge you tho.
Re: It Was A Truth Or Dare Challenge But My Husband Wants To Leave Me by highqueen(f): 11:40am On Mar 20, 2018
when you hang around with guys what do you expect.undecided
Re: It Was A Truth Or Dare Challenge But My Husband Wants To Leave Me by liquidlove2018: 12:00pm On Mar 20, 2018
Its actually very disheartening .

Every right thinking person will react that way.

Thats why its important to be careful with things we say or do .

MissRaine69:
This is what happens when you rebrand and repackage yourself into something you are not when the things start to fall apart the truth comes out.
Who in their right mind plays that type of truth or dare when you are promised to someone?
The husband needs to run far far away.
Re: It Was A Truth Or Dare Challenge But My Husband Wants To Leave Me by iyketex007: 12:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
There is always a popular saying that goes" if you keep my secret,there will be no scandal". One thing I've come to learn about blackmail, is that it never ends well for either or both parties.

The babe Bleep.ed up real time by engaging in that game under the influence of alcohol, I mean what the fuc.k is an engaged lady doing playing truth and dare with a bunch of bachelors where she happened to be the only lady involved.

On top of this she had to first take the case to her HR thereby throwing a randy nigga back into an already saturated labour market and this landed a bitter vengeful spirit in human on her trail. she should have first come clean with her hubby when she knew her cover has been blown, I think the hubby should be in a better position to assist his wife by either taking the case to the police rather than her trying to clean her own mess by her own self.

My advice ? She should let the hubby be for now, he's still angry at the moment, but on a serious note though, it's like her village people is after her marriage cos I can't see why she should remain wild even after her engagement.
Re: It Was A Truth Or Dare Challenge But My Husband Wants To Leave Me by ubunja(m): 12:37pm On Mar 20, 2018
you crossed a line when you got him fired.
the easiest way to deal with blackmail is to come clean to your partner. let him hear it from you.

2 Likes

Re: It Was A Truth Or Dare Challenge But My Husband Wants To Leave Me by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 20, 2018
Only God Can Change A Bitch... Jesus Loves You

1 Like

Re: It Was A Truth Or Dare Challenge But My Husband Wants To Leave Me by Beke2020: 5:10pm On Mar 20, 2018
sure my friend. The things that destroy relationship are mostly those things we want to hide from our partner
ubunja:
the easiest way to deal with blackmail is to come clean to your partner. let him hear it from you.

2 Likes

Re: It Was A Truth Or Dare Challenge But My Husband Wants To Leave Me by z11111: 5:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
Looool

U don already conclude nah. smiley

RSVP:
You're a wild bitshhh but i won't judge you tho.

Re: It Was A Truth Or Dare Challenge But My Husband Wants To Leave Me by z11111: 5:50pm On Mar 20, 2018
True word.

ubunja:
Re: It Was A Truth Or Dare Challenge But My Husband Wants To Leave Me by Beke2020: 8:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
I agree with u on this one. Only God can change any bad habit
DeadRat:
Re: It Was A Truth Or Dare Challenge But My Husband Wants To Leave Me by Beke2020: 8:38pm On Mar 20, 2018
I agree with u on this one. Only God can change any bad habit
DeadRat:
Re: It Was A Truth Or Dare Challenge But My Husband Wants To Leave Me by lenghtinny(m): 9:24pm On Mar 20, 2018
I keep saying hoes deserves no love angry

All she needs are dicks in wholesale quantities angry

1 Like

Re: It Was A Truth Or Dare Challenge But My Husband Wants To Leave Me by lenghtinny(m): 9:24pm On Mar 20, 2018

Re: It Was A Truth Or Dare Challenge But My Husband Wants To Leave Me by Beke2020: 8:08am On Mar 21, 2018
What if there is a genuine change? Everyone deserve forgiveness
lenghtinny:

Re: It Was A Truth Or Dare Challenge But My Husband Wants To Leave Me by liquidlove2018: 8:52am On Mar 21, 2018
It takes the Gods grace because the scar is already there .

Beke2020:
What if there is a genuine change? Everyone deserve forgiveness
Re: It Was A Truth Or Dare Challenge But My Husband Wants To Leave Me by Samuelgr8: 5:39pm On Mar 30, 2018
Definitely
liquidlove2018:

It takes the Gods grace because the scar is already there .

Re: It Was A Truth Or Dare Challenge But My Husband Wants To Leave Me by Adasun(m): 5:48pm On Mar 30, 2018
Bitches always have xcuses,

she forget for a minuete dat her traditional marriage is a month ahead. sad

u even went ahead to suck a rooster.

Hw am i sure all da guys did not penetrate u dat 9it

U are having fun but u go overboard who*re

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Know Your Way To The Kitchen / Heavy Commotion On Social Media As Busty Lady's Boobs Pops Out / What Could Make A Woman Automatically Lose Interest In A Man She Once Loved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.