Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,280 members, 7,811,832 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz (59097 Views)

My Best Friend Slept With My Wife, I Revenged And Dated His Teenage Daughter Who / Man Films His Girlfriend For Having 3some With His Bestfriend/girlfriend (video) / I Curved Him For 4yrs, Dated His Bestfriend & Bro. Had A Baby. He Engaged me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz by Martin0(m): 8:56pm On Oct 14, 2017
gypsey:
why else would a man behave in that manner? well... i may have been too harsh.

Yes u spoke in harsh words..
That was why Ada told you to calm down
Re: 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz by SemuhleB(f): 9:01pm On Oct 14, 2017
lexy2014:
if u go 2 this lady's Twitter page, u will c were she said d guy doesn't even no these details. She confessed that till now d guy thinks she adopted d baby. She said she cheated on d guy while he was away serving in d army

Did you not see the part where she said she is Trolling lol. She is just looking for fame. It was a made up story. Seriously why would she put her business out there for her man to see then obviously it would not be a secret anymore,
Re: 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz by joeeee240(m): 9:08pm On Oct 14, 2017
SemuhleB:

Did you not see the part where she said she is Trolling lol. She is just looking for fame. It was a made up story. Seriously why would she put her business out there for her man to see then obviously it would not be a secret anymore,

HEHEHEHEH .YOU SABI. NO MIND ALL THESE GULLIBLE NAIRALANDERS. EVEN YORUBA JAZZ NO DEY THAT STRONG grin
Re: 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz by joeeee240(m): 9:09pm On Oct 14, 2017
THIS STORY NO DEY TRUE BUT IF ANY TRUE STORY DEY OF ANOTHER PERSON, THE WOMAN NA FOOLISH HOÈ
Re: 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz by luwabrooklyn(m): 9:10pm On Oct 14, 2017
Xanduleen:
Lol... all the while she was curving him he must have felt he was lacking something and made it his life mission to get her. When you reject people they will usually run after you because your rejection makes them doubt themselves and destroys their self-esteem. I bet he feels complete now she's finally his. Lol.. this trick is as old as time. It's not jazz. It's the human mind.
wetin u dy talk like this she dated his brother and bestfriend and get pikin for him cousin all this one family who wan come d weddin?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz by Unlimited22: 9:11pm On Oct 14, 2017
Babalawos, over to you.
Only you can explain this.

1 Like

Re: 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 9:13pm On Oct 14, 2017
No no no Issa dream! Please someone should slap me back to reality...

1 Like

Re: 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz by seguno2: 9:19pm On Oct 14, 2017
NgcoboP:
Fear women. How can a man be this stupid?

Must be her over BLEACHED skin and fingers. Surely.
Re: 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz by seguno2: 9:24pm On Oct 14, 2017
Xanduleen:
Lol... all the while she was curving him he must have felt he was lacking something and made it his life mission to get her. When you reject people they will usually run after you because your rejection makes them doubt themselves and destroys their self-esteem. I bet he feels complete now she's finally his. Lol.. this trick is as old as time. It's not jazz. It's the human mind.

It is not likely to be jazz as you rightly said.
The prospective groom must be a mental health patient nevertheless.
Fcvking his entire family and baby mama to his cousin YET........!
The family should drag him to Yaba left before the "wedding" oh. Me I don talk my own finish be that.
Re: 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz by AMUNSI23(f): 9:25pm On Oct 14, 2017
baby this is call for celebration we go pump champagne
Re: 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 14, 2017
Gentlevin:
This babe does not know what d guy is planning for her....d guy fit dey him village dey plan how to date her own cousin, smash her younger sister and take her mumsy on a lunch date and she dey here dey yan trash .....
I tell you. That marriage is either going to end by Homicide or Suicide.
Re: 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz by nairaebuka: 9:33pm On Oct 14, 2017
na so people dey see yeye load go carry.
Re: 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 14, 2017
seguno2:

Must be her over BLEACHED skin and fingers. Surely.
She's not a Nigerian. She's an oyinbo woman.
Re: 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz by princetom1(m): 9:33pm On Oct 14, 2017
crunchyDope:
the man finally chop charm or de plan massive revenge grin

U get sense.... I hope this lady will be alive to tell the story of what is about to hit her. Dude is devil himself....
Re: 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz by seguno2: 9:37pm On Oct 14, 2017
AryaSand:
She's not a Nigerian. She's an oyinbo woman.

Please how did you know that she is not African but white oyinbo?
Thanks
Re: 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz by seguno2: 9:40pm On Oct 14, 2017
AMUNSI23:
baby this is call for celebration we go pump champagne

Your profile picture should be in a garden with green lawn and hedges plus trees and flowers not ugly unbecoming sand sand everywhere.
If necessary you can grow a garden for hosting nice magical events.
Cheers.
Re: 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 14, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

My Lawd like seriously?
Babe you try what a wonderful achievement.
how far na gimme your number
Re: 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz by laborious(m): 9:45pm On Oct 14, 2017
I smell lies sha o...who engages his cousins baby mama? Who does that?....lie lie..
Re: 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 14, 2017
seguno2:

Please how did you know that she is not African but white oyinbo?
Thanks
I checked her page out on Twitter when I saw the tweet this morning on a funny page on Instagram.

1 Like

Re: 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz by onyegwu2: 9:54pm On Oct 14, 2017
Congratulations, so make Westin happen?, you only succeeded in widening your puxxx sy more,but u will cry more later
Re: 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz by mach98(m): 9:54pm On Oct 14, 2017
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
cc - filani (come and see another blue pill beta male)

That guy is worse than a beta male. He's real omega level male cause no beta will try that
Re: 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz by seguno2: 9:58pm On Oct 14, 2017
AryaSand:
I checked her page out on Twitter when I saw the tweet this morning on a funny page on Instagram.

Thanks a lot for sharing your due diligence investigative efforts.
You try not be small. grin
Re: 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz by habsydiamond(m): 9:59pm On Oct 14, 2017
that guy must be the biggest loser oo. him own even pass Chelsea loss to crystal palace... he needs deliverance sharp sharp
Re: 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz by lexy2014: 10:01pm On Oct 14, 2017
SemuhleB:

aunty this info isn't 4me. It should b 4d lady who I responded 2 earlier. she was really excited about d "love" story
Re: 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz by koolaid87: 10:03pm On Oct 14, 2017
Pussy is power
Re: 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz by Duru009(m): 10:03pm On Oct 14, 2017
This guy is the biggest fool in 2017!!
Re: 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz by ra4fo(m): 10:06pm On Oct 14, 2017
Chidonc:
what is the address of the baba that did the jass, he is good I must confess.

i dey tell yuh grin
Re: 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz by Augustap(f): 10:11pm On Oct 14, 2017
Don't even know how to start weeping for the guy...WOMEN ARE DANGEROUS

Re: 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz by RaeMystix: 10:12pm On Oct 14, 2017
This one don pass SLOPPY SECONDS and leading to THIRDS
Re: 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz by superboyspecial: 10:14pm On Oct 14, 2017
Xanduleen:

I bet u must have gone thru dx,same is still happening to me right now and to tell d truth,it works lyk charm but its not,at a time,I broke up with d gal I was dating to focus more on getting her but up till now,am still in my obsession, most nights I stay awake just because she's online and I love reading her name over and over again even though we don't chat,reminding myself dat if I get her,I was going to revenge all d pains I've been thru because of her but d beta part of me knows dat if I do indeed get her,I am going to love her with all of me,like u said,its a trick dat some minds fall for

1 Like

Re: 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz by elmagnifico411(m): 10:19pm On Oct 14, 2017
Rubbish! Who go believe this kain thing? They will sha be looking for something to say on social media.. yeye dey smell
Re: 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz by slurity1: 10:19pm On Oct 14, 2017
what could have happen to the guy's brain?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? / Swiss Lady Bullied For Being ‘Ugly’ Spends Big On Plastic Surgery To Feel Happy / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.