Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4311 Views)

I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? / Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!! / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by emblem2d(m): 8:07pm On Oct 14, 2017
Re: . by dingbang(m): 8:22pm On Oct 14, 2017
So why are you telling us this now?

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 14, 2017
So You Don Already Nack your Cousin. Is Okay. Keep Calm. Devil Don Soak Your Cane Inside Kerosene... 11years Later And She Still Wants To Bleep. Oga i Know You Have Already Made Up Your Mind To Bleep her Soon, konji Makes Men Deaf To Warning so i Will Still Tell You This... Fvck the Hell Out Of Her cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Lalas247(f): 8:25pm On Oct 14, 2017
This is serious

Kimbraa maybe u can help ...
Re: . by FvckShiT(m): 8:25pm On Oct 14, 2017
Re-fúck her

6 Likes

Re: . by Sleekydee(m): 8:25pm On Oct 14, 2017
emblem2d:
when i was 10yrs old i and my cousin had sex(she's was also 10) in their house.

u what? oh my days, funke, funke. u will end up in McDonald

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lalas247:
This is serious

Kimb.raa maybe u can help ...
No, his cousin needs deliverance, and we don't conduct that here. grin
Re: . by emblem2d(m): 8:28pm On Oct 14, 2017
Sleekydee:

u what? oh my days, funke, funke. u re going to work in McDonald
we didnt have intercourse just we had a serious romance
Re: . by nairarhymer(m): 8:31pm On Oct 14, 2017
Linus Eli
liason officer
ur favorite animal must be lion
u are liable
lie on sir, u will be like lai Mohammed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Sleekydee(m): 8:31pm On Oct 14, 2017
emblem2d:

ur cousin still, u will still end up in McDonald.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 14, 2017
Re: . by Lalas247(f): 8:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
kimbraa:
No, his cousin needs deliverance, and we don't conduct that here. grin
Op hope I’ve heard grin all this topics seff
Re: . by emblem2d(m): 8:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
Sleekydee:

what Do U Mean by Mcdonald?
Re: . by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
emblem2d:
when i was 10yrs old i and my cousin had sex(she's was also 10) in their house.

emblem2d:

Which one do I now believe?

1 Like

Re: . by emblem2d(m): 8:38pm On Oct 14, 2017
Sexy20:

Which one do I now believe?
i didn't knw how to put it at first thats why i said sex, buh honestly there was no intercourse we only carouse and romance each other. buh there was no intercourse though
Re: . by cristianisraeli: 8:51pm On Oct 14, 2017
emblem2d:
when i was 10yrs old i and my cousin had a serious romance in their house. well i dont know how it happened but its over 11yrs now and she's been all over me. when ever she sees me she always put up seductive behaviours like; she winks at me, touches her breast when ever am seeing her. the last time it happened we were treking in the night and she was just carousing her boobs all around me if i resist her, she gets angry and i dont want to see her in such mood. last week i went to write post-utme in BSU, she is in 200 level thesame school. she insist i should come and stay with her although i told one of my friend to come and pass a night with him but he says he does'nt have enough space bcs of the room-mate. so i concluded to sleep in one of the lecture hall, buh immediately i arrived makurdi, she called me and i told her i was going to sleep in the campus buh she refused; saying, i should come over since there is enof space so i went and we slept together on the same bed. although i didn't touched her.

get her pregnant..dundi

1 Like

Re: . by cristianisraeli: 8:52pm On Oct 14, 2017
fixedmatche3451:

you can make it today
dont depend on anybody
be the boss of your own

3 Likes

Re: . by emblem2d(m): 8:58pm On Oct 14, 2017
cristianisraeli:

get her pregnant..dundi
hmm leh me pretend i didn't read this
Re: . by cristianisraeli: 8:59pm On Oct 14, 2017
emblem2d:
hmm leh me pretend i didn't read this

ewu hausa..you are touching her breast already wetin remain and even romancing..no tell me say your finger never enter her pu*ssy??insert the sim card and fire on..infact i want make she born twins for you so they can banish you from your village.lol..if pu*ssy they hungry you..go to the nearest brothel around you and insert your pencil prick inside..na just 1k

1 Like

Re: . by temblor1(m): 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2017
Fvck her and move on.

1 Like

Re: . by emblem2d(m): 9:11pm On Oct 14, 2017
cristianisraeli:

ewu hausa..you are touching her breast already wetin remain and even romancing..no tell me say your finger never enter her pu*ssy??insert the sim card and fire on..infact i want make she born twins for you so they can banish you from your village.lol..if pu*ssy they hungry you..go to the nearest brothel around you and insert your pencil prick inside..na just 1k
sad
cristianisraeli:

lwkmd thanks for u advice
Re: . by emblem2d(m): 9:14pm On Oct 14, 2017
temblor1:
Fvck her and move on.
am afraid. if it were to be you, what wil u do?
Re: . by Stevengerd(m): 9:21pm On Oct 14, 2017
OP no mind them, telling you to bleep her and move on. nothing go ever make me yansh my cousins.. just resist the temptation bro! devil shall deh find how hin wan scatter ur plans.
Re: . by temblor1(m): 9:23pm On Oct 14, 2017
emblem2d:
am afraid. if it were to be you, what wil u do?
Did same. Only thrice though before guilt set in.
Re: . by Opakan2: 9:33pm On Oct 14, 2017
Some female cousins are like that.. especially if the guy is good looking.

Talking from experience.. turned down similar temptation with sense

1 Like

Re: . by emblem2d(m): 9:39pm On Oct 14, 2017
temblor1:

Did same. Only thrice though before guilt set in.
hmm the temptation is so strong
Re: . by emblem2d(m): 9:42pm On Oct 14, 2017
Opakan2:
Some female cousins are like that.. especially if the guy is good looking.

Talking from experience.. turned down similar temptation with sense
bro i pray God help me o, she doesn't even have a male friend, all the time she keeps calling me. am even tired of picking up her calls
Re: . by Opakan2: 9:48pm On Oct 14, 2017
emblem2d:
bro i pray God help me o, she doesn't even a male friend, all the time she keeps calling me. am even tired of picking up her calls

It's youthful lust.. just don't lead her on.

My own cousin came into my room while I was on boxers. They came vising that day.
After that day she kept sending love msgs and texts. She was stylishly asking for sex but I explained to her it wasn't right. She insisted so I cut all contacts with her.

Like 6 - 7 years ago now. Tell her off and focus on your goals
Re: . by emblem2d(m): 9:58pm On Oct 14, 2017
Opakan2:

It's youthful lust.. just don't lead her on.

My own cousin came into my room while I was on boxers. They came vising that day.
After that day she kept sending love msgs and texts. She was stylishly asking for sex but I explained to her it wasn't right. She insisted so I cut all contacts with her.

Like 6 - 7 years ago now. Tell her off and focus on your goals
yes! if she makes such move again i will vehemently oppose her and speak sense into her head
Re: . by shakswealth(m): 10:18pm On Oct 14, 2017
emblem2d:
bro i pray God help me o, she doesn't even have a male friend, all the time she keeps calling me. am even tired of picking up her calls

bro hwfa, ur cousin fine? gimme her contact lemme hook with her, I am in MKD now. I'll leaving soon shall
Re: . by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 14, 2017
Sleekydee:

Lol no no... Mr biggs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Seen Eating At A Restaurant While Their Maid Watched (pics,vid) / My Libido Is Too High. Help!! / Man Mock His Wife-To-Be In Pre-wedding Photos. See What Happen Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.