Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? (10326 Views)

Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!! / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Magnito74: 7:05pm On Jul 16, 2020
Few weeks ago ,I came in contact with my cousin sister ,whom I have not seen in a while. Our friendship got stronger since then and it is becoming hard for us to leave each other. Our bodies could not hold it any longer and we had sex. our love just keeps on getting strong.. I know it's against culture. But what should I do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Dobson43: 7:09pm On Jul 16, 2020
sad

There are times one wishes the giant strides made in technology could incorporate the use of e slaps and even e smackdown for e-diots roaming the internet sphere.

Back to the matter at hand. Summon a family meeting and request for the marriage list for the marriage between the two of you. Enumerate reasons why you want to stop screwing and why you wanna wife her.

Hold a society wedding and invite all and sundry. Yes, you deserve the best.

Then, the village people will come pray for your illicit relationship.

Damn........Musa has seen enough.

Not only have you promoted your incest in a faceless forum what's remains is that we flog your silly brains

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2020
Magnito74:
Few weeks ago ,I came in contact with my cousin sister ,whom I have not seen in a while. Our friendship got stronger since then and it is becoming hard for us to leave each other. Our bodies could not hold it any longer and we had sex. our love just keeps on getting strong.. I know it's against culture. But what should I do?

ask her hand in marriage and have a fancy wedding attended by your whole family....so that on the day of the wedding, they can all gang up on both you fools and beat proper sense into your brains.

[img]https://media1./images/234941c9d553eea76de2067b9b2b30cd/tenor.gif[/img]

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Magnito74: 7:15pm On Jul 16, 2020
E never happen to you that's why
MrBrownJay1:

ask her hand in marriage and have a fancy wedding attended by your whole family....so that on the day of the wedding, they can all gang up on both you fools and beat proper sense into your brains.

[img]https://media1./images/234941c9d553eea76de2067b9b2b30cd/tenor.gif[/img]

4 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Magnito74: 7:16pm On Jul 16, 2020
But it's not against the law
Dobson43:
sad

There are times one wishes the giant strides made in technology could incorporate the use of e slaps and even e smackdown for e-diots roaming the internet sphere.

Not only have you promoted your incest in a faceless forum what's remains is an appluse

4 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Goldp5988(f): 7:18pm On Jul 16, 2020
Sorry for asking, are you ok?

9 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:19pm On Jul 16, 2020
Magnito74:
E never happen to you that's why

bro, my cousin is my BLOOD, therefore even if i am crazily in love with her, i can never do anything about it and will just let it go... because not only it is wrong, it is also nasty inbreeding.

21 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Slawormir: 7:21pm On Jul 16, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Op is not a real niggarrr

Although some of our cousins have this banging body and they do tempt us especially during their ovulation if they are fond of us

But a real niggarrr is not supposed to show interest in the body of their female relatives whether siblings or cousin or even distant ones

Damnnnnn...how do niggarrrz gets erection for thier female cousin and still maintain such erection baffles me...

I won't lie... The highest play when i don do with my cousin na footsie...even the day when we wake up one early morning and she relax, playing and rolling on top of my body because we slept on the Same bed still i nor get erection....

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Dobson43: 7:23pm On Jul 16, 2020
Magnito74:
But it's not against the law

That's not the issue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Kemimarch16(f): 7:23pm On Jul 16, 2020
Abomination

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Amatarasha(f): 7:25pm On Jul 16, 2020
Its not bad!
.I goddess æmatharashi said is not bad mother of d earth Agaigha rightful owner of d earth didn't say is bad! So is not bad
If sleeping with her or he can give u happiness do it ..
ME I JUST FVCKED MY COUSIN BRO 47MINS AGO ,N WILL DO IT AGAIN TONIGHT,
...BUT PLEASE N PLEASE... DONT GET PREGNANT OR PREGNANT HER , STOP BRINGING HUMANS ON THIS EARTH CURSED BY JEHOVAH'S WICKED PROGRAMMINGS

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Amatarasha(f): 7:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Abomination
My foot ,
I do it always n my sisters do it also ,
Abomination is Christianity ..dnt worry u will find out in ur 6ft

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
Holy shiit!
No one in their right mind would do that...

Fvckin' cow head!

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 16, 2020
When you are too loose and your prick does the reasoning for you, this is what you get.

Some people are NO go area and that includes your Cousins!.

8 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Amatarasha(f): 7:32pm On Jul 16, 2020
Kemimarch16:
shocked
Kemi ,rightful owner of d earth didn't say is a sin ,y will strangers(humanoids) make dat law, answer me now?

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by donbachi(m): 7:32pm On Jul 16, 2020
When she dies during abortion and ur family people start swearing
**swearing**

"unless GOD no dey,dat man wey give dis belle.e no go better for him entire family.dem no go ever hear the cry of a baby in their house and any woman wey get belle must die"

na dat time u go know wetin u do ur entire generation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by tetula123(m): 7:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
Never ends well. You going to regret it.
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Kemimarch16(f): 7:35pm On Jul 16, 2020
Amatarasha:
Kemi ,rightful owner of d earth didn't say is a sin ,y will strangers(humanoids) make dat law, answer me now?
It is a shameful thing (Same blood)for them to be having sexual intercourse together
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Amatarasha(f): 7:37pm On Jul 16, 2020
donbachi:
When she dies during abortion and ur family people start swearing
**swearing**

"unless GOD no dey,dat man wey give dis belle.e no go better for him entire family.dem no go ever hear the cry of a baby in their house and any woman wey get belle must die"

na dat time u go know wetin u do ur entire generation.
donbachi u are a bloody liar ...onye kwe chiya ekwekwanu , who made the law ?
Even him who created igbos didn't make that law , he only said We shudnt have sex with animals ,

As 4 d great humanoid who has programmed humanity, do u really know who he is?

Goddess of the earth will manifest n ur eyes shall open

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by tundchip2: 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
Inbreeding = Hillbillies.

# "kissingcousins"?.

I'm outta here.
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Amatarasha(f): 7:40pm On Jul 16, 2020
Kemimarch16:
I see it as a shameful thing (same blood)
is not shameful , if u have little brain n do it , wen u sleep n dream of been ostracized ,then wake up to destroy ur life emotionally, that's not d effect of d sex with ur cousin but d effect of ur ignorance ,

OLORUN( not Jehovah) who created u didn't say is a sin , He is a great, good n wise Humanoid though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Amatarasha(f): 7:41pm On Jul 16, 2020
tundchip2:
Inbreeding = Hillbillies.

There are over 100 Million women in Nigeria, and you doing "kissingcousins"?.

So what now? you both are going to fall in love and marry? or i don't understand, what do you think would happen if your family finds out?
his cousin won't harm him ,if dey love n cherish demselves no one will interfere not even u n ur ignorance

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Amatarasha(f): 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2020
Kemimarch16:
I see it as a shameful thing (same blood)
wat made it shameful ,I command you to talk?

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by austine4real(m): 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2020
grin grin grin

Wayray poster
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by ImaIma1(f): 7:45pm On Jul 16, 2020
I hope you don't have a sister. Because when you fall out of "lust" with your "cousin sister", she's next.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Magnito74: 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2020
Bro I read Albert Einstein married his cousin.
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Op is not a real niggarrr

Although some of our cousins have this banging body

But a real niggarrr is not supposed to show interest in the body of their female relatives whether siblings or cousin or even distant ones

Damnnnnn...how do niggarrrz gets erection for thier female cousin and still maintain such erection baffles me...

I won't lie... The highest play when i don do with my cousin na footsie
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Magnito74: 7:59pm On Jul 16, 2020
Thank you . For not making me feel bad
Amatarasha:
Its not bad!
.I goddess æmatharashi said is not bad mother of d earth Agaigha rightful owner of d earth didn't say is bad! So is not bad
If sleeping with her or he can give u happiness do it ..
ME I JUST FVCKED MY COUSIN BRO 47MINS AGO ,N WILL DO IT AGAIN TONIGHT,
...BUT PLEASE N PLEASE... DONT GET PREGNANT OR PREGNANT HER , STOP BRINGING HUMANS ON THIS EARTH CURSED BY JEHOVAH'S WICKED PROGRAMMINGS

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Amatarasha(f): 8:23pm On Jul 16, 2020
Magnito74:
Thank you . For not making me feel bad
See open ur ear 2 me æmatharashi ,Ignorance has always been all time evil against earth n goddess Agaigha d owner of d earth ,
Ignorance is wat destroys humans here n afterlife ( look around you )
Ignorance is viewed as crime by good gods n viewed as holiness by wicked gods enemies of d earth

Ignorance causes pain n anguish not sin against humanity
Wen u go on brainwashed good gods suffer n evil gods rejoices,
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by oscarsam(m): 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
Amatarasha:
donbachi u are a bloody liar ...onye kwe chiya ekwekwanu , u made the law ?
Even him who created igbos didn't make that law , he only said We shudnt have sex with animals ,

As 4 d great humanoid who has programmed humanity, do u really know who he is?

Goddess of the earth will manifest n ur eyes shall open

Amatarasha!!
I've really missed this ur nuisance lifestyle.
where have you been?

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Amatarasha(f): 8:30pm On Jul 16, 2020
oscarsam:

Amatarasha!!
I've really missed this ur nuisance lifestyle.
where have you been?
nuisance u said , u will eat ur word mark today

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by oscarsam(m): 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2020
Amatarasha:
nuisance u said , u will eat ur word mark today

seems like I've annoyed you
sorry about that.
But you need to change ur perspective about certain things and not be deceiving ignorant/unenlightened ones.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do You Still Love Your Ex? / When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? / 4 Hottest And Largest Bum In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.