Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,157 members, 7,829,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics (48165 Views)

Man Forced To Marry Girlfriend After 16years Relationship (pics/vid) / Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] / Is This Picture The True Definition Of Today's Relationship? Pics Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics by chucky101(m): 4:43pm On Oct 15, 2017
You can do a 100 things for some ladies, but the day you don't grant her 101s't request...You'll know the meaning of ingrate.

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics by grandstar(m): 4:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
decatalyst:
She drives the car into a swimming pool? Is the girl serious at all?

Naija girl go burn the car including it carcass! grin

Is the car not ruined already not to talk of the cost of pulling it out of the water!

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
Pretty lady kissPretty lady
Re: Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics by positivetaught: 5:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
If this girl is now giving some good slaps, some body would shout domestic violence calling the man weak,on what basis was she expecting the gift?,now a good opportunity has passed her due to her greed.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics by pirazo: 5:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
When the guy gets physical them say men Don start. Getting physical isn't the solution to anything agreed, so ladies are just sick

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics by Origin(f): 5:19pm On Oct 15, 2017
Every single one of you men go for fine hot young babes.

Forgetting

They cost a lot of money. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics by Tecno66: 5:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
Women go to any extent to fight back this days o. Those days, we use to leave vengeance to God. Not anymore. We all saw a picture on nairaland few months ago of a guy who arrived Benin from abroad only to be hacked down by guys paid by his former girlfriend. Even a girl who was at the scene of crime who recognized one of them was also brought down. The killers were arrested by which time the girl had was no where to be found. I believe she is still on the run. Guys be careful o. Girls are no longer smilling o.
Kolababe:
A jilted embarassed embarassedgirlfriend of a Wall Street banker stunned him with an ultimate revenge by driving his 2017 Mercedes S400 into a backyard pool after he ended their relationship

Russian-born model Kristina Kuchma, 24, was pissed at her now ex-boyfriend, business executive Guy Gentile who had promised to finance her own business, ended up breaking up with her during a dinner out near his Bahamas home.

The model had wanted to start a marketing business and hoped he would help fund it with a $50,000 gift.

According to The NY Post, Kuchma texted her ex in broken English on Saturday night after the dirty deed.

She wrote: “Lier!” 'You told me you will help me to start a business! That were your words! Now you want to be an investor Well investor I have a surprise for you on a backyard, start with that investment idea first.'

Gentile, 41, who was arrested for an alleged Wall Street pump-and-dump scheme in 2007, but became an FBI informant to escape federal charges, came home to find his Mercedes S400 parked inside the pool.

According to him, 'My heart dropped because of [fears she was inside]. I didn't care about the car at that moment,' he said.

'But after I realized she wasn't in it, then I start to get pissed off that she would pull something like this after everything I've done for her. I dumped her. She dumped my car.'

Gentile, who runs a Bahamas-based brokerage, said their last dinner together was supposed to be a casual one with a friend until she dropped a bomb on him. “She looks at me and says, I have something to tell you,” he said. “I’m pregnant.”

He agreed to support the kid, only for the model to change her tune, saying: “I’m not pregnant with a kid, I’m pregnant with an idea,” she told Gentile.

It was also reported that Gentile had already bought her a Gucci bag, a new iPhone, and new Beats headphones as a birthday gift but this request “blurred the lines” between business and romance, he said.

He decided then to end their year-and-a-half-long relationship.

“I said, ‘You know what? You got the wrong guy. If you want a guy who’s going to hand you money for nothing, you got the wrong guy,’ ” he said.

Kuchma threw hot green tea in his face. “It was really disrespectful to do that at a restaurant I dine at a lot in front of a good friend of mine,” he added saying that, 'She then stormed off, taking the keys to his ride so she could deliver some payback, he said.

After spending more than four hours to get the car out of the pool, Gentile who made a police report about the issue said. “I really loved this girl and would have married her,” he said, “but she went too far!”

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/girlfriend-drives-lovers-100k-benz-into-pool-for-ending-the-relationship
Re: Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics by Tecno66: 5:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
Flooded car.
Kolababe:
A jilted girlfriend of a Wall Street banker stunned him with an ultimate revenge by driving his 2017 Mercedes S400 into a backyard pool after he ended their relationship

Russian-born model Kristina Kuchma, 24, was pissed at her now ex-boyfriend, business executive Guy Gentile who had promised to finance her own business, ended up breaking up with her during a dinner out near his Bahamas home.

The model had wanted to start a marketing business and hoped he would help fund it with a $50,000 gift.

According to The NY Post, Kuchma texted her ex in broken English on Saturday night after the dirty deed.

She wrote: “Lier!” 'You told me you will help me to start a business! That were your words! Now you want to be an investor Well investor I have a surprise for you on a backyard, start with that investment idea first.'

Gentile, 41, who was arrested for an alleged Wall Street pump-and-dump scheme in 2007, but became an FBI informant to escape federal charges, came home to find his Mercedes S400 parked inside the pool.

According to him, 'My heart dropped because of [fears she was inside]. I didn't care about the car at that moment,' he said.

'But after I realized she wasn't in it, then I start to get pissed off that she would pull something like this after everything I've done for her. I dumped her. She dumped my car.'

Gentile, who runs a Bahamas-based brokerage, said their last dinner together was supposed to be a casual one with a friend until she dropped a bomb on him. “She looks at me and says, I have something to tell you,” he said. “I’m pregnant.”

He agreed to support the kid, only for the model to change her tune, saying: “I’m not pregnant with a kid, I’m pregnant with an idea,” she told Gentile.

It was also reported that Gentile had already bought her a Gucci bag, a new iPhone, and new Beats headphones as a birthday gift but this request “blurred the lines” between business and romance, he said.

He decided then to end their year-and-a-half-long relationship.

“I said, ‘You know what? You got the wrong guy. If you want a guy who’s going to hand you money for nothing, you got the wrong guy,’ ” he said.

Kuchma threw hot green tea in his face. “It was really disrespectful to do that at a restaurant I dine at a lot in front of a good friend of mine,” he added saying that, 'She then stormed off, taking the keys to his ride so she could deliver some payback, he said.

After spending more than four hours to get the car out of the pool, Gentile who made a police report about the issue said. “I really loved this girl and would have married her,” he said, “but she went too far!”

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/girlfriend-drives-lovers-100k-benz-into-pool-for-ending-the-relationship
Re: Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics by sshalom(m): 5:34pm On Oct 15, 2017
Hell has no fury like a woman scorned.
Re: Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics by Lalas247(f): 5:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Lolz...Has the egusi finished?
Finished o lol
Re: Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics by double0seven(m): 5:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
sshalom:
Hell has no fury like a woman scorned.

This one wasn't scorned. She just felt entitled

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics by COURVOISier(m): 6:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
Very smart guy. $50k is not the problem, after accessing the girl he found out she's worthless.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics by DeRay98(m): 6:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
Lalas247:

Hahano kill me, is juju even real

Juju not real, just pray make your handsome brother no one chance a typical juju girl otherwise you go follow go do deliverance for mfm...
Re: Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics by Incrizz(f): 6:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
#TeamWhiteChicks hehe grin So you think Mikel Obi's wife is sharing rent with him 50-50 huh??
grin

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics by Malawian(m): 6:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
Let me go to Tincan Apapa and wait for this sweet ride. grin

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics by piagetskinner(m): 6:34pm On Oct 15, 2017
that car has been totalled by flood..hope they won't ship it to Nigeria
Re: Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
Lalas247:

Finished o lol

Chai
Re: Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics by joinnow: 6:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
The guy use his pump and dump method on her grin bad guy

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics by Tobycharles: 7:28pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ladies n tornadoes is like 5 n 6, It strikes without a notice
Re: Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics by nkechiblessing: 7:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
nigerian girls can not do such thing
Re: Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics by elbaraj001(m): 7:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
dingbang:
omo one white chic wey love me for Facebook that year...she tell me say if I break her heart say she go shoot me. Even show me the gun for picture.. Omo fear catch me.. I just comport myself
Lol...omo ur case na shrine fit solve am o....
Re: Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
dingbang:
Nigerian girls if you break their hearts, they will Start crying like the Jerusalem women, but white girls, omo dem go sentence you to death

Dude its a big lie
1.naija girl cry because the guy get money but if the guy dey broke dey no go even mind.
2.best revenge naija na to curse or go the guy Facebook Twitter page n blackmail am

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics by luminouz(m): 7:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
dingbang:
omo one white chic wey love me for Facebook that year...she tell me say if I break her heart say she go shoot me. Even show me the gun for picture.. Omo fear catch me.. I just comport myself
Lmaooooooo!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics by bejeria101(m): 8:19pm On Oct 15, 2017
A flooded car!

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics by walex25(m): 9:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorn.
Re: Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics by gebest: 9:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
Lalas247:
Ride on sir we dey ur back cheesy
but i tink say oyibo no dey jealous o
Re: Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
Some people didn't take time to read ,they just keep typing shiit!

That girl is a dumb ass bitch. No one gives that sum to a very stupid person! He is an intelligent guy he knows! And then again her action proved what she is cheesy.

No matter how rich your friend or lover might be, don't ever ask them for financial assistance, they got eyes, the see your predicament ! Be smart, learn from them, make them see how you can strive and manage by starting with nothing . They will invest their last dime on You.

4 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics by RaeMystix: 10:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
Again....She is Russian. The guy is lucky she didn't set his house on fire.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics by GodblessNig247(m): 10:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
KevMitnick:
Hell hath no fury...

.....like a woman's scorned !!!!?

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics by EdDave(m): 3:52am On Oct 16, 2017
I don't care how much money or cars I have. If u try that shit with me, u r a goner. Na only u waka come? angry

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics by Ashley86400: 8:35am On Oct 16, 2017
KevMitnick:
Hell hath no fury...
. . than a woman scorned. . .

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics by rowdymind(m): 1:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
"Hell hath no fury...."
Try am for 9ja na iron casket DM go take bury you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Approaching A Lady. / “why Your Side Chick Looks Hotter Than Your Wife” - Reno Omokri / Why Would A Man Hide His Female Friends From His Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.