Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,134 members, 7,829,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life (10721 Views)

Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest / This Is Why Every Muslim Should Accept Jesus As Their Messiah. / Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life by lightinchrist4: 1:57pm On Oct 19, 2017
afroniger:
'Jesus' name is the biggest merchandising tool since the dawn of man. Pastorpreneurs have been using it to scam billions while smiling to the bank.

Let them continue, they have their punishment awaiting them.
Re: Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life by lightinchrist4: 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
wiringdpt:
Have you met him? Psychos believing shit they haven't seen.

(For we walk by faith, not by sight)
2 Corinthians:5:7

If you dont have a bible go and get one and read, but pray with your heart before you read.
Re: Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life by wiringdpt(m): 6:33am On Oct 20, 2017
Bible is written by man not God.
lightinchrist4:

(For we walk by faith, not by sightsmiley
2 Corinthians:5:7

If you dont have a bible go and get one and read, but pray with your heart before you read.

1 Like

Re: Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life by CHIGIM: 10:03am On Dec 10, 2017
mumu talk.
bloodofthelamb:
BELIEVE IN HIM AND YOU WILL SEE HIM... "BELIEVING IS SEEING."
Re: Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life by titusmichael27(m): 10:52am On Jun 12, 2020
saraki2019:
3 question, i will like to ask is
1-why does no one practice christainity in jerusalem
2-why jews never believed injesus and your bible claim that they are God chosen
3- explain how jesus died for the sin of mankind while we still have fornicators, homosexaul, trannies and bisexual today
4- jesus is not having the qualitities of messiah as describe in talmud
explain?
You're not that far from it. All that you need to do is just ask Him. Infact, He knows you personally, may be the reason why you're like that (don't believe in Him) is because He want to use you some day to reveal His glory just like Paul. So you see my brother, I love people like you because they are always there for a purpose. I bear you my humble testimony that Jesus Christ lives, He truely died for my sins and imperfections and i know that one day, just one you too will know.
Re: Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life by saraki2019(m): 11:32am On Jun 12, 2020
titusmichael27:
You're not that far from it. All that you need to do is just ask Him. Infact, He knows you personally, may be the reason why you're like that (don't believe in Him) is because He want to use you some day to reveal His glory just like Paul. So you see my brother, I love people like you because they are always there for a purpose. I bear you my humble testimony that Jesus Christ lives, He truely died for my sins and imperfections and i know that one day, just one you too will know.
you have have answered any of my questions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reasons Why Christians Are Falling For False Teachings And Doctrines ( Edited ) / Twin Brother Takes Over Church Of Disgraced Pastor, Albert Odulele / Questions For Atheists!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.