Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (504210 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by hamtabfawaz(m): 3:01pm On Nov 26, 2019
kebliss:

Owk
Where are you?
In Lagos
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Yewandequeen(f): 3:17pm On Nov 26, 2019
Afoolala:

20k serious buy,
noooo. I no sell
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 26, 2019
drjprince:
don't buy the two crap,so that you won't come and be complaining

Opt for Xiaomi redmi 8 and enjoy,it uses a better processor and has better build quality
Go to Xiaomi thread and be enlightened before these dumb Tecno/infinix marketers will come and deceive you

I think spamming this thread is unfair and very bad. You have virtually taken over their thread. I respect your opinions but the insults and disrespect is totally unwarranted. I think you should allow this thread to progress

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by DrObum(m): 8:07pm On Nov 26, 2019
I have Infinix Note 4 for sale, it's for 20K. Has both purchase receipt and pack to go with it.
DM me if interested, Benin City only.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by DrObum(m): 8:13pm On Nov 26, 2019
Afoolala:

20k serious buy,
I have Infinix Note 4 for sale 3G/32GB, it's for 20K. Has both purchase receipt and pack to go with it.
No faults.
DM me if interested.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 6:08am On Nov 27, 2019
KngGezy:

I think spamming this thread is unfair and very bad. You have virtually taken over their thread. I respect your opinions but the insults and disrespect is totally unwarranted. I think you should allow this thread to progress
He is not spamming the thread, he is just saying the truth
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 6:12am On Nov 27, 2019
phonedaddy:
how old are you?
U see, that means you are using itzneowizy as a second moniker. Oya answer his question
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 27, 2019
ddjay:

Dumb, trash,etc on another brands thread is unnecessary Sir. "Live and let live" is a quote I love so much. An Infinix marketer cant do this on the Xiaomi thread. Even Apart from the distortion of the brand quality. At least those who have complaints should be allowed to put their complaints on their brands thread .

I think this is not good at all

2 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 6:28am On Nov 27, 2019
KngGezy:

Dumb, trash,etc on another brands thread is unnecessary Sir. "Live and let live" is a quote I love so much. An Infinix marketer cant do this on the Xiaomi thread. Even Apart from the distortion of the brand quality. At least those who have complaints should be allowed to put their complaints on their brands thread .

I think this is not good at all
Its easy.to do that here but totaly imposible for an infinix marketer to even try it on umidigi thread sef, i remember one laegoo kiicaa then, the phone was so good and successful that no infinix can come close, not even with 10% SO OGA I SUGGEST YOU MAKR INFINIX BETTER SO AS TO REDUCE THE COMPLAINS ON THIS THREAD. this is the only phone thread on nairaland with complains, at least tell infinix to make something good for once
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 27, 2019
ddjay:

Its easy.to do that here but totaly imposible for an infinix marketer to even try it on umidigi thread sef, i remember one laegoo kiicaa then, the phone was so good and successful that no infinix can come close, not even with 10% SO OGA I SUGGEST YOU MAKR INFINIX BETTER SO AS TO REDUCE THE COMPLAINS ON THIS THREAD. this is the only phone thread on nairaland with complains, at least tell infinix to make something good for once

Leagoo kiicaa had major issues in the long run

Because it's easy does it make it acceptable to ruin another persons thread. Sir I think you should reconsider and stop this. It's not fair to be feeding on smaller threads for the purpose of growing yours. If Samsung or iphone users were to start such its understandable. But not ......
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 7:17am On Nov 27, 2019
KngGezy:

Leagoo kiicaa had major issues in the long run

Because it's easy does it make it acceptable to ruin another persons thread. Sir I think you should reconsider and stop this. It's not fair to be feeding on smaller threads for the purpose of growing yours. If Samsung or iphone users were to start such its understandable. But not ......
The truth they say is bitter, but simply judging from the numerous complians in this thread, one can simply say its a crap, even if you check infinix xclub sef, u will see complains, most especially after os updates. So relax man, people bashing infinix here are doing it because of the numerous complains here. I suggested u transfer the response to infinix so that they can make something better for u guys.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by gidieberry(m): 8:06am On Nov 27, 2019
gidieberry Accessories Hub

Patronize for the following products which are genuine and industry standard;

QC 3.0 CHARGERS
1) KUULAA 18W Charger = #2,000
2) TOPK 30W Charger {3 ports} = #2,600
3) TOPK 2 Ports QC3.0= #2,300
4) Topk QC3.0 30 watts Car Charger (2 ports) = #2,300

USB CABLES
1) KUULAA 2.4A Micro Usb {1m} = #1,000
2) KUULAA 2.4A Micro Usb {0.5m} = #700
3) KUULAA 3A USB type C {1m} = #1,000
4) TOPK 2.4A Micro USB {1m}= #1,000
5) TOPK 3A USB type C {1m}= #1,000
6) KUULAA 60W Type C to Type C cable {1m}= #1,600

EAR PIECE
1) UIISII HM7 = #3,000

ORIGINAL CLASS 10 MEMORY CARD with SD Adapter
1) SanDisk 32G Memory Card = #2,500
2) SanDisk 64G Memory Card= #4,100

OTHER PRODUCTS ARE COMING SOON, STAY TUNED..

Prices are FIRM and NON NEGOTIABLE
Payment is via Bank transfer and it's Payment before Delivery

My Location is Ibadan, Oyo State

DELIVERY is nationwide via;
1) NIPOST Registered Mail
Estimated Delivery Period is 3-6 working days
2)Waybill via Interstate Transport medium (NURTW Buses)
3)Hand to hand delivery for Ibadan residents

Click HERE to go to my main thread for feedback, reviews and comments

To reach me faster on whatsapp CLICK HERE

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Ayebaeapretai(f): 8:21am On Nov 27, 2019
winnings oo

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 8:25am On Nov 27, 2019
ddjay:

stop replying that guy he does same thing every thread claims being educated still yet Im no Sabi anything
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 8:28am On Nov 27, 2019
ddjay:

The truth they say is bitter, but simply judging from the numerous complians in this thread, one can simply say its a crap, even if you check infinix xclub sef, u will see complains, most especially after os updates. So relax man, people bashing infinix here are doing it because of the numerous complains here. I suggested u transfer the response to infinix so that they can make something better for u guys.
the guy just like fighting anyone who uses Xiaomi and he even comes to Xiaomi thread to say trash I stopped taking him seriously

Very baised person

And the reality you claimed this two phones you haven't used any
And you are saying in reality
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by digitalcrazeman: 9:25am On Nov 27, 2019
drjprince:
the guy just like fighting anyone who uses Xiaomi and he even comes to Xiaomi thread to say trash I stopped taking him seriously

Very baised person

And the reality you claimed this two phones you haven't used any
And you are saying in reality
Anybody who reads the last pages of this thread knows the truth
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Afoolala(m): 10:36am On Nov 27, 2019
DrObum:

I have Infinix Note 4 for sale 3G/32GB, it's for 20K. Has both purchase receipt and pack to go with it.
No faults.
DM me if interested.
YES
Interested peep me 08066578337
Ur Location:
Ur Contact :
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by DrObum(m): 11:38am On Nov 27, 2019
Afoolala:

YES
Interested peep me 08066578337
Ur Location:
Ur Contact :
Called you but no response.
Location is Benin City.
Contact- zero eight zero six one three seven nine six eight three.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 11:41am On Nov 27, 2019
drjprince:
stop replying that guy he does same thing every thread claims being educated still yet Im no Sabi anything
Yes boss
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by AmosAkins: 2:09pm On Nov 27, 2019
Is it me or is that when you Xiaomi peeps wanna praise your devices....
You sub tecno and infinite products...
Why na? cheesy grin

And I don't use any of these brands.. Just saying
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 2:47pm On Nov 27, 2019
AmosAkins:
Is it me or is that when you Xiaomi peeps wanna praise your devices....
You sub tecno and infinite products...
Why na? cheesy grin

And I don't use any of these brands.. Just saying
Since u don't use tecno, itel or infinix, then u r using a good device
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Eryckah(f): 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2019
Hi good day, my infinix s4 fingerprint feature just stopped, I checked security settings to see if I could set it up but I could not see the fingerprint feature. It just disappeared from the phone.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by dermmy(m): 3:31pm On Nov 27, 2019
Eryckah:
Hi good day, my infinix s4 fingerprint feature just stopped, I checked security settings to see if I could set it up but I could not see the fingerprint feature. It just disappeared from the phone.

Can you please screenshot your "security and location" settings interface.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by bacie(m): 4:21pm On Nov 27, 2019
this should be the best charger for your phone 385 products ยท Infinix Fast X Charge Note 4 Pro, Note 5, Note 6 ,Hot 7 ,S4 ... Infinix Fast Charger For All Phones(Note 2, Note 3, Hot 5,4,3,2, Hot ...

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by AmosAkins: 4:47pm On Nov 27, 2019
Eryckah:

Did you also update the device?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by dermmy(m): 5:22pm On Nov 27, 2019
AmosAkins:

Did you also update the device?

Infinix hasn't pushed update to S4 of recent so i don't think it's an update issue but she should screenshot and share her "Security and location" settings that's where the fingerprint management is. I need to confirm what she posted before i can suggest solutions to her.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by AmosAkins: 6:09pm On Nov 27, 2019
dermmy:

Infinix hasn't pushed update to S4 of recent so i don't think it's an update issue but she should screenshot and share her "Security and location" settings that's where the fingerprint management is. I need to confirm what she posted before i can suggest solutions to her.

Ok cool
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by busysince1993(m): 6:47pm On Nov 27, 2019
I was ban on xclub for like a year now. how can I unban it please
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 7:27pm On Nov 27, 2019
busysince1993:
I was ban on xclub for like a year now. how can I unban it please
did you complain about infinix inferior processors
If you did maybe you did and they banned you, they don't like hearing that they make junks
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 8:06pm On Nov 27, 2019
drjprince:
did you complain about infinix inferior processors
If you did maybe you did and they banned you, they don't like hearing that they make junks
grin grin infinix na political party, them no like anti party activities, infact dem for wish to sponsor this hate speech bill sef
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 8:10pm On Nov 27, 2019
ddjay:

grin grin infinix na political party, them no like anti party activities, infact dem for wish to sponsor this hate speech bill sef
cheesy aha hate speech, if you say infinix is crap then you will say death penalty

No matter wetin happen they will still be dishing out junk
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 8:10pm On Nov 27, 2019
dermmy:

grin grin stop all this police investigation and tell the d girl the truth na, some infinix settings, features and even software can disappear or even forget the hardware they are to manage.

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (347) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.