Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,025 members, 7,821,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (505985 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (348) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 16, 2020
jboixxx:
Kng, I'm disappointed in you! How would you say something you know next to nothing about? Raya offers warranty on Xiaomi devices either bought from AliExpress or local stores.

Stop ridiculing yourself!!

That's strange but the other guy that little water touched the screen of his Mi9t and the screen never again displayed. He couldn't take it to Raya to get it fixed. Or no one knew that factcheesy
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by jboixxx: 8:26pm On Jan 16, 2020
Juljo:

He has being on that path for long and it's appalling that he has refused to change. Haven't you noticed his utterances on this particular thread has a different tone compared to Xiaomi thread?
good luck to him.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Juljo: 8:32pm On Jan 16, 2020
jboixxx:
good luck to him.

He really needs it.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Jemerson: 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2020
Fasanyadaniel:

No
Insert earpiece and remove repeatedly. Or blow warm air inside the jack.

All these substandard phones sef
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Fasanyadaniel(m): 10:02pm On Jan 16, 2020
atheistandproud:

Your speakers are bad. Take it Carlcare for replacement sir.
Where can I locate carlcare in Abeokuta
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by okikiosibodu(m): 11:05pm On Jan 16, 2020
Good evening
Please ans solution for contacts saved in on phone, duplicating itself overtime(when some copies are deleted, it still duplicates over time)
Infinix note3 Pro running on OS 6?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Sam2310(m): 11:50pm On Jan 16, 2020
KngGezy:

That's strange but the other guy that little water touched the screen of his Mi9t and the screen never again displayed. He couldn't take it to Raya to get it fixed. Or no one knew that factcheesy
see as u move goal post so as not to lose.
My go buy that s5, hope player head and boots will not be flying to space?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by awoo47: 12:43am On Jan 17, 2020
sunshineV:

I really don't think ''helio p22" and "great performance" should be on the sane sentence tho
its good fr him. do u want him to spend 90k on a device he doesn't need?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by awoo47: 12:47am On Jan 17, 2020
busysince1993:

You think say infinix battery na like the one you are holding ba
??
wots special in xiaomi battery? no be d same lithium??
abi na xiaomi dey produce am?? no be buy dem buy d battery also?
rubbish statement
even Samsung get battery ish na xiaomi cone be boss right??
battery depends on capacity nd usage....Nt dat xiaomi dey use diff thing frm infinix
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by sunshineV(f): 2:07am On Jan 17, 2020
awoo47:
its good fr him. do u want him to spend 90k on a device he doesn't need?

A5 pro is 36k and it rubs on helio p60 so calm down. U don't have to spend so much to get better performance just do small research u won't die

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Jemerson: 3:21am On Jan 17, 2020
sunshineV:

A5 pro is 36k and it rubs on helio p60 so calm down. U don't have to spend so much to get better performance just do small research u won't die

They are averse to research. It is abominable

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by DarkJeddi(m): 6:51am On Jan 17, 2020
awoo47:
??
rubbish statement
battery depends on capacity nd usage....Nt dat xiaomi dey use diff thing frm infinix
I know you have never heard of battery optimization
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 17, 2020
DarkJeddi:
I know you have never heard of battery optimization

Me too please school me
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by DarkJeddi(m): 7:43am On Jan 17, 2020
KngGezy:

Me too please school me
A well optimized device with 4000mAh battery will last longer than a poorly optimized 5000mAh battery..

What are their standby battery utilization?

What happens to the battery percentage when left overnight?

And the Soc and the manufacturing Process has a lot to do with the power efficiency also..

A device with a 7nm Soc can't be compared to one manufactured on a 28nm process..

All in all,it is one thing to have a huge battery and another thing entirely on how the said device sips on the big battery..

4 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Chuksteric(m): 7:53am On Jan 17, 2020
DarkJeddi:
A well optimized device with 4000mAh battery will last longer than a poorly optimized 5000mAh battery..

And the Soc and the manufacturing Process has a lot to do with the power efficiency also..

A device with a 7nm Soc can't be compared to one manufactured on a 28nm process..

All in all,it is one thing to have a huge battery and another thing entirely on how the said device sips on the big battery..
stop wasting your energy explaining to him
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 8:01am On Jan 17, 2020
See how Xiaomi dogs full here grin.....like flies...infinix really dey pain una

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 8:03am On Jan 17, 2020
Itzneowizy:
alternate moniker what a shame
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Jemerson: 8:09am On Jan 17, 2020
Itzneowizy:

They are here to emancipate your ilks from tech slavery. Grab this opportunity while the offer lasts.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 8:22am On Jan 17, 2020
Jemerson:

They are here to emancipate your ilks from tech slavery. Grab this opportunity while the offer lasts.
cool cool believe bro

2 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 17, 2020
Jemerson:

Even a school bus leaves at a Particular time. Whether the bus is filled or not is immaterial. This analogy can be linked to this situation.

Okay I agree Xiaomi is the light, better than iPhone, Samsung, Huawei and other well established brands. Xiaomites have preached their gospel to the Infinix thread. And the Infinix thread people has heard.

Please can this missionary Bus of Xiaomi now depart from the thread of Infinix forever. The gospel has captured those it wanted to capture. The gospel should be spread elsewhere
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by busysince1993(m): 8:53am On Jan 17, 2020
Tobthe mod that banned me for doing nothing well-done hope you are satisfied, and we are saying Nigeria leader is corrupted, how can u banned a person without investigating it well-done. and Here are some people derailing the thread you did not ban them,Mod well-done
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by busysince1993(m): 8:56am On Jan 17, 2020
DarkJeddi:

See this one sebi that is why RN8 is have battery issue,go and solve the problem on xaomi thread thank you
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by busysince1993(m): 8:58am On Jan 17, 2020
sunshineV:

the phone they hot, shitty battery, poor camera. just they deceive your self go to umigidi thread and check for yourself.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 9:02am On Jan 17, 2020
Jemerson:

[s]They are here to emancipate your ilks from tech slavery. Grab this opportunity while the offer lasts[/s].
Only a jobless, sociopathic and psychopathic person will subscribe just to trouble himself over another person's phone...Keep your emancipation to yourself...not everyone will play PUBG, PES, use GCAM to take pics like your life depends on it!!!..or even spend hours with their phones......better still go out on the streets and do some liberation....Oh oh...I've got a better one.....Fly your self to transsion holdings and liberate em there....Awon liberator.....stop chickening behind some sick moniker with wifi privileges ......to the street...off you go and stay off!!! my mentions
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by busysince1993(m): 9:03am On Jan 17, 2020
Jemerson:

Already charged my phone in between. I'll screenshot when I fully charged so as to get accurate readings
Your phone has not been fully charge all this while
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by busysince1993(m): 9:04am On Jan 17, 2020
so if alixpress close shop today no spare part ba
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 9:06am On Jan 17, 2020
KngGezy:

Even a school bus leaves at a Particular time. Whether the bus is filled or not is immaterial. This analogy can be linked to this situation.

Okay I agree Xiaomi is the light, better than iPhone, Samsung, Huawei and other well established brands. Xiaomites have preached their gospel to the Infinix thread. And the Infinix thread people has heard.

Please can this missionary Bus of Xiaomi now depart from the thread of Infinix forever
. The gospel has captured those it wanted to capture. The gospel should be spread elsewhere
The bolded is incomprehensible for the said Xiaomites...I've said same tin over and over....after preaching, leave. Some has made it their life's mission to worry them selves over and over.....
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by phonedaddy: 9:07am On Jan 17, 2020
Fasanyadaniel:
My Infinix note 5 stylus stopped ringging out few days after purchasing it. please what Doni do about it
Why not return it back to the outlet where you got the device from ?It will be checked and swapped.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 9:08am On Jan 17, 2020
busysince1993:
so if alixpress close shop today no spare part ba
The phone don enta voice mail be that....
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by sunshineV(f): 9:17am On Jan 17, 2020
busysince1993:

the phone they hot, shitty battery, poor camera. just they deceive your self go to umigidi thread and check for yourself.

Really? I didnt know the phone gets hot but that's not like infinix s5 don't get hot too. U said the ba3 is shitty that's OK too and u also mention poor camera meanwhile the s5 camera isn't great either. okay how about s5 vs x5
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by michealdeco: 9:17am On Jan 17, 2020
awoo47:
??
rubbish statement
you can't compare xiaomi using 14nm/11nm/16nm core cluster to infinix using 23nm/18nm/16nm cheesy cheesy
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 9:17am On Jan 17, 2020
Itzneowizy:
The bolded is incomprehensible for the said Xiaomites...I've said same tin over and over....after preaching, leave. Some has made it their life's mission to worry them selves over and over.....
how do you feel qouting yourself

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (348) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.