Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (503506 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by XFrozen: 12:49pm On Mar 28, 2018
Krushblogger:

Abeg when will Hot s3 come to Nigeria?
next month
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by gabrielto(m): 2:52pm On Mar 28, 2018
My battery meter has been on 100% all night to this morning ... as i updated to android 7.0 with my infinix hot 4..I believe it is a problem..
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 4:24pm On Mar 28, 2018
gabrielto:
My battery meter has been on 100% all night to this morning ... as i updated to android 7.0 with my infinix hot 4..I believe it is a problem..
did you reset after updating ?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by gabrielto(m): 4:31pm On Mar 28, 2018
no
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by hotmomma(f): 8:47pm On Mar 28, 2018
Hi,
My infinix note 4pro brings up thermal warning and goes off in a click. The phone is less than a month, brand new and it wasn't hot as I am not a heavy user. I schedule my phone off and on 11pm to 5am daily so why thermal warning. What can I do pls
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by gabrielto(m): 9:29pm On Mar 28, 2018
Kalapizim:
did you reset after updating ?
still no changes
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 10:26pm On Mar 28, 2018
gabrielto:
still no changes
you need to reset the phone after updating it. seems that's where the problem is form.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 10:29pm On Mar 28, 2018
hotmomma:
Hi,
My infinix note 4pro brings up thermal warning and goes off in a click. The phone is less than a month, brand new and it wasn't hot as I am not a heavy user. I schedule my phone off and on 11pm to 5am daily so why thermal warning. What can I do pls
Hello, have you installed any app or update of recent ?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by hotmomma(f): 6:45am On Mar 29, 2018
Kalapizim:
Hello, have you installed any app or update of recent ?

Hi, thanks for your response. nothing unusual, just updated software and all apps last week, the only new thing I did was to activate the fingerprint lock option on Tuesday.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 9:17am On Mar 29, 2018
hotmomma:

Hi, thanks for your response. nothing unusual, just updated software and all apps last week, the only new thing I did was to activate the fingerprint lock option on Tuesday.
OK check the review the updates, such could be responsible.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by sahm4u2nv(m): 2:39pm On Mar 29, 2018
XFrozen:
hi bro whats the problem .....?
I'm trying to upgrade to android from 6.0 to 7.0, but it's telling me this

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by hotmomma(f): 3:12pm On Mar 29, 2018
Kalapizim:
OK check the review the updates, such could be responsible.

Thanks bro
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 5:58pm On Mar 29, 2018
hotmomma:

Thanks bro
welcome wink
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by opey112(m): 8:41pm On Mar 29, 2018
How can I get the Oreo update....my phone is infinix Note 4
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Ayebaeapretai(f): 10:31pm On Mar 29, 2018
opey112:
How can I get the Oreo update....my phone is infinix Note 4
settings-about phone-system update and there you go wink
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 12:24am On Mar 30, 2018
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by opey112(m): 3:26am On Mar 30, 2018
Ayebaeapretai:
settings-about phone-system update and there you go wink
Have done that already....not bring up the update
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 7:16am On Mar 30, 2018
opey112:
Have done that already....not bring up the update
just chill a Little it will come.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by opey112(m): 7:45am On Mar 30, 2018
Kalapizim:
just chill a Little it will come.
It comes up last two weeks but I didn't update it will it still come back?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 9:22am On Mar 30, 2018
opey112:
It comes up last two weeks but I didn't update it will it still come back?
yes it will.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by opey112(m): 9:49am On Mar 30, 2018
Kalapizim:
yes it will.
When will it come up oo.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Ayebaeapretai(f): 11:05am On Mar 30, 2018
1)

Four Things Your Infinix Smartphone CAMERA can do, apart from Taking selfies

1)Translate foreign text
You can work this trick on any phone with the free Google Translate app. Once you download the program, open it and choose the languages you’ll require—the one to be translating from and the one to be translated to—from the drop-down menus at the top of the screen. Then tap the Instant translate button, which looks like a camera with a little plus sign inside. Now point your phone’s camera at foreign text, from road signs to paper documents, and the screen will display the translated words as if by magic.
2) Explore the night sky
Gazing up at the stars on a clear night is dreamy, but you can make that experience even better by identifying which dot of light is which. With the right app, your phone’s camera will act as a star guide. Point it at the heavens, and visual overlays will tell you whether the object you’ve spotted is the International Space Station or the star Polaris.
Our top app for star gazing is Star Walk 2 which offers a nice design and more features than similar apps. It relies on your location and input from the phone’s internal gyroscope to pinpoint constellations, passing satellites, and other objects. You can also use it to see how the night sky changes as you move forward or backward in time, read up on the cosmos, and view 3-D models of constellations.
3) Access websites
Photographing a QR code—those squares filled with a random-looking mosaic of black and white tiles—gives you a shortcut to open a relevant website. You’ll find QR codes on menus, package, posters, brochures, stationery, and other items. For example, scanning one of these boxes on a magazine advertisement can lead you to a website with more information about the item or open a special online discount.
4) Act as watchdog
Your phone can do double duty as a security camera that keeps an eye on your property, pets, or even kids. For this task, you’ll need two devices, one to film the video feed and another to tune into it. An old device that’s been gather dust would be perfect for the job.
One of the best apps for this purpose is called Manything. It lets you tap into the livestream from afar at any time, and it can send alerts when it detects motion in front of the camera. A subscription adds the abilities to save footage to the cloud or set up more than one camera.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 12:32pm On Mar 30, 2018
opey112:
When will it come up oo.
Go to your menu, XOS family- Systems update.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by iamxolomon(m): 1:01pm On Mar 30, 2018
Please help a brother, since I have been using my infinix zero 5 I haven't gotten the pouch, please if anyone knows where I can get the pouch, should please tell me. Thanks
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by fredie107(m): 6:19pm On Mar 30, 2018
XFrozen:

What steps have you tried? Try this step

Go to settings >Xpen and check to make sure it's activated enable your xpen interact with your device. And also allow The pen to charge for about 10 -20 mins maybe your battery is extremely low.

My note 4 without Xpen is the bomb.... 3 g and 32g internal
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 1:33am On Mar 31, 2018
fredie107:

My note 4 without Xpen is the bomb.... 3 g and 32g internal
you too sabi
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ksinfo: 1:41am On Mar 31, 2018
Good morning

Please ive not been finding it easy with my Infinix Hot 3. At first it was showing unfortunately.the.process.android.media has stopped, unfortunately.the.process.com.android has stopped, unfortunately facebook.com has stopped, whatsapp.com, launcher3... and so many others. After a while it will go off and ill switch it on again. It happened for a while till it went off and to come back on was a problem. It will keep optimizing the apps, counting from 1 to 141, when it gets to 141, it will start afresh.
I took it to a software engineer and he flashed it or re-installed the software... This happened last week of January.

Since last three weeks the same thing started again and it reached the apps loop side. I gave it to another engineer and he said he re-installed the software, just like factory settings.

Even after that, the problem is even worse now.

It hangs almost every time; sometimes if you leave the phone for an hour it will still be like that so youll need to switch it off. It does the same .android.com.process has stopped working and the rest and all these will require that you switch it off.

When you switch off the phone, if you press the power button by the side of the phone, it won't on back. If you like keep trying it for hours or days sef, it wont on, till it decides to on. sometimes after some hours, and i just experienced after two days now.

Please, even the engineer in confused he said its a spiritual problem. lol
Please what can i do sirs.
thanks
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 2:36am On Mar 31, 2018
ksinfo:
Good morning

Please ive not been finding it easy with my Infinix Hot 3. At first it was showing unfortunately.the.process.android.media has stopped, unfortunately.the.process.com.android has stopped, unfortunately facebook.com has stopped, whatsapp.com, launcher3... and so many others. After a while it will go off and ill switch it on again. It happened for a while till it went off and to come back on was a problem. It will keep optimizing the apps, counting from 1 to 141, when it gets to 141, it will start afresh.
I took it to a software engineer and he flashed it or re-installed the software... This happened last week of January.

Since last three weeks the same thing started again and it reached the apps loop side. I gave it to another engineer and he said he re-installed the software, just like factory settings.

Even after that, the problem is even worse now.

It hangs almost every time; sometimes if you leave the phone for an hour it will still be like that so youll need to switch it off. It does the same .android.com.process has stopped working and the rest and all these will require that you switch it off.

When you switch off the phone, if you press the power button by the side of the phone, it won't on back. If you like keep trying it for hours or days sef, it wont on, till it decides to on. sometimes after some hours, and i just experienced after two days now.

Please, even the engineer in confused he said its a spiritual problem. lol
Please what can i do sirs.
thanks
spiritual problem me grin, take the phone to Carl care brother.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Anegbettedude: 11:55am On Apr 01, 2018
Here is wishing everyone a warm Easter celebration from Infinix Nigeria. May the good of the season rest with you all

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by klexycole(m): 6:51pm On Apr 01, 2018
What could be wrong? My Infinix Note 3 reboots automatically when the home screen is being double taped. In addition, it takes too long before contacts and call records display.

I suspected the RAM might be low, so I did a factory reset. However, everything was fine again, except the automatic on/off at will. To crown it all. The phone now select when to fast and slow charge.

It's getting annoying, what could be done. What's the solution?

PS: I have a main phone, it's just a backup device. So I do not have many files to lose.

Kindly help. Thanks! smiley
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by starbuck(f): 9:06pm On Apr 01, 2018
klexycole:
What could be wrong? My Infinix Note 3 reboots automatically when the home screen is being double taped. In addition, it takes too long before contacts and call records display.

I suspected the RAM might be low, so I did a factory reset. However, everything was fine again, except the automatic on/off at will. To crown it all. The phone now select when to fast and slow charge.

It's getting annoying, what could be done. What's the solution?

PS: I have a main phone, it's just a backup device. So I do not have many files to lose.

Kindly help. Thanks! smiley

Dash me n.a. sad sad
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 9:14pm On Apr 01, 2018
Does the battery run down abnormally ? @ klexycole

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (347) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.