Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,110 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (506886 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (348) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by 1F30M4(f): 6:55pm On Jun 27, 2020
Shagaya:

Sure you can uninstall the Facebook app if you ain't using it. To create space try and download Es file explorer, open it and click on analyze... This will show you every single file on your device and from there you can delete unnecessary files.

Okay, so you mean I can really uninstall the Facebook app without facing any issues later? I thought we are not to uninstall any app that was originally installed on the phone by default
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Mickey02(m): 6:59pm On Jun 27, 2020
chuksvoice:
It will cost you between 3 to 4k
okay
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 7:47pm On Jun 27, 2020
1F30M4:
photon3106 hi, please I need your help. Can I uninstall the Facebook app that was automatically installed on my phone? Since I don't use it anymore, I feel it's just occupying space and I need to update some of my apps but my phone memory is filled up. I've already deleted and deleted unwanted & unnecessary files over and over again, I don't know what else to do. Please what do you suggest I do?

Yes, you can uninstall it. Use ES file manager to scan for redundant files just as someone here suggested. Also remember to clear the data of any app you wish to uninstall before uninstalling unless you plan to keep their files and reinstall as the said data also occupy hidden storage space.

You should also try as much as possible to move most files from internal storage to Sdcard (if present).
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 7:55pm On Jun 27, 2020
1F30M4:

Okay, so you mean I can really uninstall the Facebook app without facing any issues later? I thought we are not to uninstall any app that was originally installed on the phone by default

There are two types of apps that come installed by default. System apps and User apps. While the latter can be uninstalled by just clicking the 'Uninstall' button without problems, the former would require a system level priviledge offered through root and other apps

Uninstalling system apps can lead to problems unless they are bloatwares.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Shagaya: 8:11pm On Jun 27, 2020
1F30M4:

If the Facebook app is a system app then you won't be able to uninstal it but if otherwise then it's safe to uninstal. Whenever I buy a device I always uninstal apps I don't need. No harm in that as long as the uninstal button can be clicked on.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 2:05pm On Jun 28, 2020
Shagaya:

If the Facebook app is a system app then you won't be able to uninstal it but if otherwise then it's safe to uninstal. Whenever I buy a device I always uninstal apps I don't need. No harm in that as long as the uninstal button can be clicked on.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 2:05pm On Jun 28, 2020
Shagaya:

Apt grin
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Praize2000: 11:55pm On Jun 28, 2020
anyone with infinix hot 6 pro scrap for sale
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by 1F30M4(f): 5:01pm On Jun 29, 2020
photon3106:

There are two types of apps that come installed by default. System apps and User apps. While the latter can be uninstalled by just clicking the 'Uninstall' button without problems, the former would require a system level priviledge offered through root and other apps

Uninstalling system apps can lead to problems unless they are bloatwares.

Alright, thanks alot
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by 1F30M4(f): 5:02pm On Jun 29, 2020
Shagaya:

Thank you too
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by LehreMi: 11:23pm On Jun 29, 2020
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by mhiztalee(m): 5:14pm On Jul 01, 2020
Infinix guru's in the house....how can I root my infinix hot5 1gb RAM version...

I have tried every app but none worked....

And again. I can't send messages on instagram..
Someone said they have used my phone for yahoo before say the IP dn cast...Is there anyway I can rectify the casted IP issues too....

Abeg I need help urgently...
Thanks.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 10:38pm On Jul 01, 2020
mhiztalee:
Infinix guru's in the house....how can I root my infinix hot5 1gb RAM version...

I have tried every app but none worked....

And again. I can't send messages on instagram..
Someone said they have used my phone for yahoo before say the IP dn cast...Is there anyway I can rectify the casted IP issues too....

Abeg I need help urgently...
Thanks.

Try KingRoot for PC. Remember to enable Usb debugging under Development settings.

As for the 'casted' IP, I really don't know what you meant by that or what made you think it has been sort of...comrpromised. You should provide more info about the IP 'thingy'.

Modification: I think I understand you now. You meant Instagram has banned/black listed your IP address. Furthermore, my bet is that you're seeking root for this very problem.

Once rooted, you can use thirdparty app to fix that.

Have you tried using VPN apps?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by timmyblast(m): 11:28pm On Jul 01, 2020
A very clean infinix S5lite 32g 3g ram
Purple colour

Interested: reach out....
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by LtChisom: 6:52am On Jul 02, 2020
ddjay:
I think followers of this thread should watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oou1iL7d6o
Does it mean that infinix lied about their camera?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Jeffy1206(m): 7:53am On Jul 02, 2020
LtChisom:

yes I guess... But the one made for note7, the wailers no rush to post that one o. because that one good you won't see them here. Hypocrites angry
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 10:43am On Jul 02, 2020
LtChisom:

Yes,thats what we can all see in the video
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by mosho2good: 12:30pm On Jul 02, 2020
timmyblast:
A very clean infinix S5lite 32g 3g ram Purple colour #35000
25k let meet up
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by mhiztalee(m): 1:12pm On Jul 02, 2020
photon3106:

Try KingRoot for PC. Remember to enable Usb debugging under Development settings.

As for the 'casted' IP, I really don't know what you meant by that or what made you think it has been sort of...comrpromised. You should provide more info about the IP 'thingy'.

Modification: I think I understand you now. You meant Instagram has banned/black listed your IP address. Furthermore, my bet is that you're seeking root for this very problem.

Once rooted, you can use thirdparty app to fix that.

Have you tried using VPN apps?

VPN
I thought VPN apps are for people trying to change location to a foreign country??
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Geofavor(m): 2:48pm On Jul 02, 2020
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by timmyblast(m): 3:00pm On Jul 02, 2020
mosho2good:

let meet up

No thanks.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Richnero(m): 3:34pm On Jul 02, 2020
timmyblast:
A very clean infinix S5lite 32g 3g ram
Purple colour

where in Lagos? 28k? Serious buyer.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by timmyblast(m): 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2020
Richnero:
where in Lagos? 28k? Serious buyer.

No na, I'm sorry. I'm not desperate. I sell phones
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Richnero(m): 3:53pm On Jul 02, 2020
timmyblast:

No na, I'm sorry. I'm not desperate. I sell phones
what's your best price?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by timmyblast(m): 3:55pm On Jul 02, 2020
Richnero:
what's your best price?

That's the best price o. You rest assured
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Geofavor(m): 6:48pm On Jul 02, 2020
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 6:50pm On Jul 02, 2020
mhiztalee:

VPN
I thought VPN apps are for people trying to change location to a foreign country??

Some VPN apps have the ability to change your IP address.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by timmyblast(m): 7:10am On Jul 03, 2020
Richnero:
what's your best price?
You know that's a fair price.
You can reach me : 08066880963

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (348) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.