Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (503368 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Oyikoha(m): 6:02pm On Jul 24, 2020
Which is better between hot 8 and hot 8 pro
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nellsworld(m): 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2020
Oyikoha:
Which is better between hot 8 and hot 8 pro
They are the same only difference is the name, get a beta phone

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ebab(m): 10:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
What’s the specs and what’s your last price

Adrian98:
I want to sell my infinix smart 3 for 20k in portharcourt
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Adrian98(m): 11:22pm On Jul 24, 2020
ebab:
What’s the specs and what’s your last price

Infinix Smart 3 Key Specs & Features
5.5 inch Display, 720 x 1440 pixels (294 ppi)
Android 9.0 Pie.
Quad-core Mediatek MT6761 Helio A22.
13 MP Rear Camera.
8 MP Front Camera.
1GB RAM and 16GB inbuilt storage.
Fingerprint Scanner (Rear)
4G LTE network.

Last price is 18k
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Asianjollof007: 7:55am On Jul 26, 2020
Nastydroid:
okay bro, buzz me on WhatsApp let me share your pictures and we finalize

You don sell the phone?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Candyness(f): 11:04am On Jul 26, 2020
tifelola:
Pls who knows how much Infinix Hot 8 goes for as of recent

Hiya. Y'all cute. Y'all down for girl on girl lesbian action?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nastydroid(m): 5:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
Asianjollof007:

You don sell the phone?
No

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Asianjollof007: 6:22pm On Jul 26, 2020
Nastydroid:
No
Kindly upload pictures of the phone here. I'm interested, budget is 30K Cash is available.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nastydroid(m): 1:13am On Jul 27, 2020
Asianjollof007:

Kindly upload pictures of the phone here.
I'm interested, budget is 30K
Cash is available.

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Asianjollof007: 4:59am On Jul 27, 2020
Nastydroid:
35k last
Boss, i no too get much. That's what i worth home/away. Abeg consider your boy, i need that phone urgently.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by francisbarrack(m): 8:43pm On Jul 27, 2020
clean but has tiny line @ d glass on d bottom of d phone. selling in osun state/ functioning well. can whatsapp me for more picture on 08064... 40 ... 48... 49.
48k slightly negotiable.
A30 Samsung n serious buyer should contact me. 4/64 gig
selling with box.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by paulos8: 9:52pm On Jul 27, 2020
Want to buy infinix hot 9 play 64gb rom/3gb ram .but can't seem to find it on jumia...does anyone know if it's in Nigeria yet?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nastydroid(m): 10:48pm On Jul 27, 2020
Asianjollof007:

Boss, i no too get much. That's what i worth home/away.
Abeg consider your boy, i need that phone urgently.
chairman me sef need money, that 35 they good too.

2 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by slimanyd: 11:31pm On Jul 28, 2020
paulos8:
Want to buy infinix hot 9 play 64gb rom/3gb ram .but can't seem to find it on jumia...does anyone know if it's in Nigeria yet?

Yeah. Just got one today
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by slimanyd: 11:38pm On Jul 28, 2020
Nastydroid:
35k last
Xup bro. I inserted my memory card to the infinix phone but go these error as regards the memory card. And on clicking the the first tab , I got the 2nd pics. But my attempt to click either of the two options , the 3rd pics show. So, how do I get my WhatsApp details on memory card backed up on these new device since the device is not seeing it

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by nani667: 11:44pm On Jul 28, 2020
slimanyd:

Xup bro. I inserted my memory card to the infinix phone but go these error as regards the memory card. And on clicking the the first tab , I got the 2nd pics. But my attempt to click either of the two options , the 3rd pics show. So, how do I get my WhatsApp details on memory card backed up on these new device since the device is not seeing it

Select portable storage option
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by slimanyd: 11:56pm On Jul 28, 2020
nani667:

Select portable storage option

See what it brought out

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by nani667: 1:35am On Jul 29, 2020
slimanyd:

See what it brought out

Your only option may be to format.... If you can backup the data on the card try and do that

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nastydroid(m): 1:38am On Jul 29, 2020
slimanyd:

i don't use infinix bro, but to put your app in memory card the phone will have to format it,that is how it works. if you don't want to format you can only use it to backup media files while the apps goes to the phone memory

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by paulos8: 2:13am On Jul 29, 2020
slimanyd:

Yeah. Just got one today
Where and how much did u get it for ?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by slimanyd: 5:48am On Jul 29, 2020
paulos8:

Where and how much did u get it for ?

59k, ibadan
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Jeffy1206(m): 5:53am On Jul 29, 2020
slimanyd:

See what it brought out
I will not advise you to put your apps on memory card o. Choose for storing of media and transfer only to avoid stories that... cool
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by slimanyd: 6:53am On Jul 29, 2020
Jeffy1206:
I will not advise you to put your apps on memory card o. Choose for storing of media and transfer only to avoid stories that... cool

Okay. So, please, how do I get my files Especially several group's I belong to on WhatsApp on these new phone. Am still yet to activate my WhatsApp on these phone basically because of my data on the memory card . Is there a way on can do that .
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Jemerson: 7:02am On Jul 29, 2020
slimanyd:

Okay. So, please, how do I get my files Especially several group's I belong to on WhatsApp on these new phone. Am still yet to activate my WhatsApp on these phone basically because of my data on the memory card . Is there a way on can do that .

Gdrive
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Jeffy1206(m): 9:01am On Jul 29, 2020
slimanyd:

back it up on your old whatsapp, go to your file manager check under media and database, copy them to your new device and create a new folder 'WhatsApp backup' then install on your new device to the point that your backup will be found, then click restore....
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Jeffy1206(m): 9:04am On Jul 29, 2020
If you are not clear on that chat me on WhatsApp, I'll give you with screen shot on how to do local back and not Google drive... Check my signature, my mtn number
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by slimanyd: 12:52pm On Jul 29, 2020
Jeffy1206:
back it up on your old whatsapp, go to your file manager check under media and database, copy them to your new device and create a new folder 'WhatsApp backup' then install on your new device to the point that your backup will be found, then click restore....

Thanks bro. Done

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by slimanyd: 12:59pm On Jul 29, 2020
Jeffy1206:
If you are not clear on that chat me on WhatsApp, I'll give you with screen shot on how to do local back and not Google drive... Check my signature, my mtn number
But one more thing , Is it possible to upload my messages aswell. I mean the previous messages (not WhatsApp o) on my previous phone to these new one.

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Jeffy1206(m): 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2020
slimanyd:

But one more thing , Is it possible to upload my messages aswell. I mean the previous messages (not WhatsApp o) on my previous phone to these new one.
I'm not sure except you're using an app that allow you to backup.

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (347) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.