Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (43861 Views)

Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? / Where Did Jesus Say, “i Am God, Worship Me ”? / Please Show Me In Your Bible Where Jesus Says I Am God And You Should Worship Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? by Empiree: 11:01am On Apr 02, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
........ar.
We live in a world where 2 + 2 = 5, Just as 1 + 1 +1 = 1
If you are confused �,
Who is god?
Jesus
Is Jesus the son of Mary?
Yes
Who created Mary?
God.
Who is God?
Jesus
Jesus is the begotten son.
Yes
Who is his father?
God.
Who is God?
Jesus.
Jesus is a servant of God?
Yes
Who is God?
Jesus.
Jesus died on the cross?
Yes
Who resurrected him?
God.
Who is God?
Jesus
Jesus is a messenger?
Yes
Who sent him?
God.
Who is God?
Jesus.
Did Jesus worship while on earth? Yes
Whom did he worship?
God.
Who is God?
Jesus.
Did God have a beginning?
No....
Then who was born on 25 DEC?Jesus.
Who is God?
Jesus.
Where's God?
In heaven
How many are there in heaven?Only one God.
Where's Jesus?
He is sitted on the right hand of his father.
Who is God?
Jesus.
Then how many are they in heaven?
Only one God
Then how many seats?
One
Where's Jesus?
Seated next to God.
Then how are they seated?
On one chair
Its only understood by those with the holy spirit.
Who is God?
Jesus.
Haa what a confusion. So beautiful to be a Muslim, Allah (SWT) have mercy on us all and grant us His straight path for us not to go astray

FIVE PILLARS OF ISLAM ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE:

1. Shahada(mark 12:29)
2. Salat(matthew 26:39)
3. Zakat(Hebrew 10:24)
4. Fasting(Matthew 4:1-1)
5. Hajj(Psalm 84:5-6)

ALBAYAAN MUSLIMS PREACHERS ASSOCIATION

THE TRUTH FROM THE BIBLE

ABLUTION IN THE BIBLE
Leviticus. 19:27
Leviticus. 21:5
Jeremiah. 9:25
1 chronicles. 19:5
Exodus. 30:17
Exodus. 40:30
John. 13:4

HOW TO DRESS IN THE BIBLE
Exodus. 28:1

WOMEN SHOULDN'T SPEAK IN CHURCH
Ezekiel. 13:17
Corinthians. 14:34-38
Tito. 2:3
1 Timothy. 2:11
Revelation. 2:19
1 timothy. 2:8

HOW TO WORSHIP IN THE BIBLE
Genesis. 17:1
Psalm. 95: 6
Ezekiel. 43:3
Kings. 18:39
Psalm. 5:7
Numbers. 20:6
Nehemiah. 8:6
Matthew. 26:36
Matthew. 17:1
Revelation. 7:9

IS WINE/PORK ALLOWED
Leviticus. 11:7
Deuteronomy. 14:8
Isaiah. 65:3
Proverbs. 31:3
Isaiah. 4:11
Amos. 6:5-7
Habakkuk. 2:15
Leviticus. 10:8
Isaiah. 66:17

PROPHECY OF MOHAMMED IN THE BIBLE
Genesis. 49:10
Genesis. 16:7-14
Deuteronomy. 18:18
Deuteronomy. 34:10
Jeremiah. 34:18
Isaiah. 21:13
Isaiah. 19:19
Daniel. 7:13
Mathew. 21:33-43
Galatians. 4:21
John. 1:19-22
John. 14:30
John. 16:7-14
Act. 7:37
John. 14:15
Revelation. 7:9-12
Revelation. 19:10-16

SHARIAH IN THE BIBLE
Deuteronomy. 6:1
Deuteronomy. 13:-1-11
Deuteronomy. 22:13-22
Deuteronomy. 21:18-21
Deuteronomy. 22:25
Mathew. 15:3
Joshua. 1:18
Hebrews. 10:28
Leviticus. 20:9-16
Leviticus. 20:27

According to the Islamic doctrine, Muslims should believe in all the prophets sent by Allah almighty among the prophet are Adam, Noah, Jacob, Moses, Jesus, Mohammed and lives (Quran 3:84). Pls for d sake of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) try and send this to all your Muslim Contacts so that each muslim will say Astagfirullah wa atubu ilaih ;Astagfirullah wa atubu ilaih;Astagfirullah wa atubu ilaih; before forwarding, and in a few seconds billions will have said it. You've got nothing to lose, so pls pass on and receive Allah's forgiveness.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? by alBHAGDADI: 1:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
grandstar:

How do we answer this question?

Who was Jesus praying to while on earth?

Why did Jesus say the Father is greater than I Am?

My friend, a decorated donkey is still a donkey. A false doctrine is still a false doctrine.

Jesus never said he was God. He always humbly said he was the son of God. (Read John 20:17)

Jesus was connecting with His glory in Heaven when He prayed. He didn't come with His glory when He came to earth. If he had done, He won't have had to pray.

That's why He once said that people will behold Him in His glory coming with the clouds and angels and they will tremble. Simple, He wasn't on earth with His full glory.

Luke 21:27
26 Men will faint from fear and anxiety over what is coming upon the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken.
27 At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

Your second question.

When next you are reading the Bible, don't read it like 1+1= 2. Read it and pray for the spiritual understanding. When Jesus said His Father is greater than Him, He was saying the truth based on the circumstances at that time. Let me make it clear to you. What do you know about God? You know Him to be Mighty and invisible with over billions of angel surrounding Him and praising Him.

Now, if you were on earth at the time of Jesus Christ, would you have believed He was God? No, simply because what you know of God was not physically seen in Him even though he was the image of God.

John 1:10-11
10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through Him, the world did not recognize Him.
11 He came to His own, and His own did not receive Him.

Many rejected His claims of being God cos they didn't see angels surround Him and those heavenly things they've heard about God. They didn't know that He had to put all of that aside just to take on human form. While in human form, it is only normal for him to admit that the Father whom you all know to be full of magnificence and awesome glory is better than Him whom you know as a carpenter's son. Why do you think that people always tried to stone Him every time He made claims that only God can make? It's cos they wondered why a carpenter's son whose father and mother they know could be claiming to be God.

When next you read the Bible, don't read it like a newspaper.
Re: How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? by Matoni: 1:06pm On Apr 02, 2018
aderinkola4:
[left]

I'm confused.... How can a person trying to understand Christianity ever get it? It seems there are just too many different views.

The Holy Spirit of God is not identified as a third person in a trinity but is presented in Scripture as the power of God, the mind of God and the very essence and life force of God through which the Father begets human beings as His spiritual children. The Holy Spirit is given to individuals when they genuinely repent and are baptized (Acts 2:38

).

Source: https://www.ucg.org/bible-study-tools/booklets/fundamental-beliefs-of-the-united-church-of-god/god-the-father-jesus
Re: How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? by danigbo(m): 4:30pm On Apr 02, 2018
May the almighty God continue to bless you and give you more wisdom for his service.
Re: How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? by lordlek: 5:16pm On Apr 02, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
That shows you how an Awesome King our God is. Even if He's on Earth, He's still on His throne. He's everywhere, unlike the earthly king whose throne becomes vacant when he goes to war.
You didn't answer my question
Just don't rely on what you are being taught, do your own research to improve your understanding about Jesus Christ
---------------------------------------
Or don't you read your bible
God had/has zero tolerance for sinners( just read the old testament when Moses was in the wilderness how he punished the children of Israel for their sins and he also hates unclean vessels and even when Moses his favourite servant whom he loved offended him he denied him the grace to enter the promised land and also from the new testament Jesus Christ was a And still is a friend to sinners like me and you today --he tolorates unclean vessels like me and you just to cleanse us , unlike God who doesnt )
Even Jesus himself said he is the son of God the redeemer, and God confirmed that himself when Jesus was baptized by John "he Said Jesus was his beloved son and still is

So please which bible version are you reading? Am not understanding you rara
Re: How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? by lordlek: 5:31pm On Apr 02, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Jesus was connecting with His glory in Heaven when He prayed. He didn't come with His glory when He came to earth. If he had done, He won't have had to pray.

That's why He once said that people will behold Him in His glory coming with the clouds and angels and they will tremble. Simple, He wasn't on earth with His full glory.

26 Men will faint from fear and anxiety over what is coming upon the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken.
27 At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

Your second question.

When next you are reading the Bible, don't read it like 1+1= 2. Read it and pray for the spiritual understanding. When Jesus said His Father is greater than Him, He was saying the truth based on the circumstances at that time. Let me make it clear to you. What do you know about God? You know Him to be Mighty and invisible with over billions of angel surrounding Him and praising Him.

Now, if you were on earth at the time of Jesus Christ, would you have believed He was God? No, simply because what you know of God was not physically seen in Him even though he was the image of God.

10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through Him, the world did not recognize Him.

Many rejected His claims of being God cos they didn't see angels surround Him and those heavenly things they've heard about God. They didn't know that He had to put all of that aside just to take on human form. While in human form, it is only normal for him to admit that the Father whom you all know to be full of magnificence and awesome glory is better than Him whom you know as a carpenter's son. Why do you think that people always tried to stone Him every time He made claims that only God can make? It's cos they wondered why a carpenter's son whose father and mother they know could be claiming to be God.

When next you read the Bible, don't read it like a newspaper.

Brother the bible is not a movie or a fictional story
And please can you give me a scenario whereby you want me to be born again and that I should accept him into my life.

How will you approach me and what will you say if i give you audience and if i dont what will you do?

Please I will like you answer my questions to prove me wrong and if you don't that means am right and you are wrong with your saying
Re: How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? by alBHAGDADI: 8:21pm On Apr 02, 2018
@beamed and @danigbo

You can reach me via albhagdadi80@gmail.com
Re: How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? by jnfoage: 8:30pm On Apr 02, 2018
Empiree:
If you are confused �,
Who is god?
Jesus
Yes
Who created Mary?
God.
Who is God?
Jesus
Yes
Who is his father?
God.
Who is God?
Jesus.
Yes
Who is God?
Jesus.
Jesus died on the cross?
Yes
Who resurrected him?
God.
Who is God?
Jesus
Jesus is a messenger?
Yes
Who sent him?
God.
Who is God?
Jesus.
Whom did he worship?
God.
Who is God?
Jesus.
No....
Who is God?
Jesus.
Where's God?
In heaven
Where's Jesus?
Who is God?
Jesus.
Only one God
Then how many seats?
One
Where's Jesus?
Seated next to God.
On one chair
Who is God?
Jesus.
Haa what a confusion. So beautiful to be a Muslim, Allah (SWT) have mercy on us all and grant us His straight path for us not to go astray

THE TRUTH FROM THE BIBLE

ABLUTION IN THE BIBLE

IS WINE/PORK ALLOWED

SHARIAH IN THE BIBLE

According to the Islamic doctrine, Muslims should believe in all the prophets sent by Allah almighty among the prophet are Adam, Noah, Jacob, Moses, Jesus, Mohammed and lives (Quran 3:84). Pls for d sake of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) try and send this to all your Muslim Contacts so that each muslim will say Astagfirullah wa atubu ilaih ;Astagfirullah wa atubu ilaih;Astagfirullah wa atubu ilaih; before forwarding, and in a few seconds billions will have said it. You've got nothing to lose, so pls pass on and receive Allah's forgiveness.
@ the concluding paragraph, I am doing that right away. May Allah subhanahu wata'ala reward you abundantly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? by grandstar(m): 9:31pm On Apr 02, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

26 Men will faint from fear and anxiety over what is coming upon the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. (That does not say Jesus is God)

27 At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.(That does not say Jesus is God)

Your second question.

10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through Him, the world did not recognize Him. (He never said he was God. He was consistent he was the son of God.

No one rejected the claims he was God because he never said he was. Even Peter referred to him as the Holy one of God ( John 6:66-69).
What you are preaching here is outrageous. Not once on earth did Jesus ever claim he was God. Stop twisting the bible.

When next you read the Bible, don't read it like a newspaper. (You should stop twisting it and leading people to destruction 2 Peter 3:16)

Who said I am reading the bible like a newspaper? I am simply concurring with what the bible said. Jesus is and can never be God. Trinity is a false doctrine. It is only when you start twisting the bible (2 Peter 3:16) that such weird and incomprehensible assertions that Jesus is God becomes to seem reasonable.

God gave his only begotten son so that anyone having faith in him does not perish but have everlasting life (John 3:16) If God gave his only begotten son, how can that same begotten son be God? Don't waste your time elevating gibberish as a bible teaching.

1 Corinthians 11:3 New International Version (NIV)
3 But I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man,[a] and the head of Christ is God.

1 Corinthians 15:27-28 New International Version (NIV)
27 For he “has put everything under his feet.”[a] Now when it says that “everything” has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ. 28 When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all
Re: How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
Good day Nairalanders
The doctrine of the Holy trinity is beyond our comprehension,our finite mind cannot grasp the infinite nature of God,just like a snail cannot comprehend the nature of man, we cannot comprehend God.
For one to understand the Trinity, you have to be in profound relationship with the Holy Spirit, for the Spirit alone knows the depth of God nature
The doctrine of the Holy trinity or triunity teaches One God, united in diversity ; One God of the same essence but different personality
None of the personalities does something without the approval of the other
Now whether i type thousand words here, the unbelievers wont still change, thats how we humans are build, we let sentiment crowd our reasonings n understanding of deep spiritual matters.
For those of us who believes in the Holy Trinity,Do not think the trinity is the manifestation of God,that triune God manifested into the Son or the Holy Spirit i.e when Jesus was on Earth, God the Father,the Son and the Holy Spirit was Jesus ! No Jesus was one personality of the triune God, i dont think the earth can stand the glory of triune God at once.
Pls Visit this website to understand the Holy trinity
https://bible.org/article/trinity-triunity-god

Re: How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? by Samunique(m): 10:42pm On Apr 02, 2018
Eddy090:

If God has a son as yoy claimed above, who is now the mother? Stop deceiving yourself...
So the almighty God who made the heaven and the earth out of noting needed a wife to have a child
It is as good as saying that God cannot be self existing that he needed a source for his existence.

Bros check your heart, if u believe that God is self existing, and that he needed no raw materials to create what he has made,out of noting he made the universe and with him all things are possible. Why do you now think it impossible for him to have a child without a wife who must be the mother of the child.

I guess the problem you have was the same as the prophet of Islam who believed God can do anything but cannot have a child.
Is this not hypocrisy?
If you believe that God would need a wife to have a child, then you must also believe that he cannot be self existing without a source, and that he cannot create what he has made out of noting.

I know u must be a Muslim. pls for once try to be reasonable and sincere, meditate of over all the points I raised here and let your conscience judge u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? by Samunique(m): 11:00pm On Apr 02, 2018
intergral:
"I'll be willing to show where Jesus said 'I am God worship me' in those exact words only if you can show me where he said 'I am only a prophet, do not worship me' in those exact samewords. At that moment, he will start to realise the error of requesting for exact same words. Tostamp it on him, if he's a Muslim that believes according to the Quran that Jesus was born of avirgin, then ask him to show you in the Quran or Bible where Jesus said "I am born of a virgin" in those exact same words. If he can't, then it means his belief that Jesus was born of a virgin is false. Sir logically u're not suppose to ask if he said his mother was a virgin but his is suppose to testify which brings me back to the Qur'an "قَالَتْ أَنَّىٰ يَكُونُ لِى غُلَٰمٌ وَلَمْ يَمْسَسْنِى بَشَرٌ وَلَمْ أَكُ بَغِيًّا ﴿٢٠﴾
20. Qalat anna yakoonu lee ghulamun walam yamsasnee basharun walam aku baghiyyan
20. She said: "How shall I have a son, seeing that no man has touched me, and I am not unchaste?".... She said it loud and clear...

But lets go back to the bible, did jesus write the Bible himself? Answer this question then we can continue.
Bros did Allah write Quran himself?
Re: How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 03, 2018
ibtz:

Lol, now u choose to insult the Prophet after making clear your errors.
What a made up story!!!.

dis is d real story for those who reason.
The verses narrate d story

O prophet! Why do you prohibit what Allah has permitted for you, seeking to please your wives? Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.
[Quran, 66:1]

Allah has decreed for you the dissolution of your oaths. Allah is your Master. He is the All-Knowing, the Most Wise.
[Quran, 66:2]

The Prophet told something in confidence to one of his wives. But when she disclosed it, and Allah made it known to him; he communicated part of it, and he avoided another part. Then, when he informed her of it, she said, “Who informed you of this?” He said, “The All-Knowing, the All-Informed, informed me.”
[Quran, 66:3]

in your desperation, u concoted a story, a fallacy.

now let me explain d story of Aisha for those who reason as well.

It was a custom in d time of the Prophet for people to be betrothed to one another.

She was once betrothed to an arab pagan, but it was cancelled. She then was betrothed to the prophet.

The act of betrothing, or the fact of being betrothed; a mutual promise, engagement, or contract for a future marriage between the persons betrothed; betrothment; affiance.
can u see it there a contract for a future marriage.

Mind u she was not married to him at age 6 or whatever, when she became of age i.e reached puberty and was mature enough before she moved to the Prophet's house and the marriage consumatted.
And mind you she could have said no when she reached maturity and the whole agreement wud b cancelled because d Quran says

O you who believe! It is not permitted for you to inherit women against their will. And do not coerce them in order to take away some of what you had given them, unless they commit a proven adultery. And live with them in kindness. If you dislike them, it may be that you dislike something in which Allah has placed much good.
[Quran, 4:19]

Test the orphans until they reach the age of marriage. If you find them to be mature enough, hand over their properties to them. And do not consume it extravagantly or hastily before they grow up. The rich shall not charge any wage, but the poor may charge fairly. When you hand over their properties to them, have it witnessed for them. Allah suffices as a Reckoner.
[Quran, 4:6]

Can u see it?? i am just sighting for u the age of marriage and maturity clause in the verse.

A young girl in dis age cannot be compared to a girl of similar age 1400 years ago almost (one and half millennium). There would be difference in maturity, aging if u agree.

Aisha talked glowingly about d prophet in his lifetime and after death. She was known to be very intelligent and knowledgeable. What better husband/man could she marry if not a prophet of God she said.

Zaid bin Harith divorced his wife and took another. And the prophet married her. zaid bin harith was his adopted son not genetic/biological son. The following verses address that:

When you said to him whom Allah had blessed, and you had favored, “Keep your wife to yourself, and fear Allah.” But you hid within yourself what Allah was to reveal. And you feared the people, but it was Allah you were supposed to fear. Then, when Zaid ended his relationship with her, We gave her to you in marriage, that there may be no restriction for believers regarding the wives of their adopted sons, when their relationship has ended. The command of Allah was fulfilled.
[Quran, 33:37]

Forbidden for you are your mothers, your daughters, your sisters, your paternal aunts, your maternal aunts, your brother's daughters, your sister's daughters, your foster-mothers who nursed you, your sisters through nursing, your wives' mothers, and your stepdaughters in your guardianship—born of wives you have gone into—but if you have not gone into them, there is no blame on you. And the wives of your GENETIC sons, and marrying two sisters simultaneously. Except what is past. Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
[Quran, 4:23]

Allah did not place two hearts inside any man's body. Nor did He make your wives whom you equate with your mothers, your actual mothers. Nor did He make your ADOPTED sons, your ACTUAL sons. These are your words coming out of your mouths. Allah speaks the truth, and guides to the path.
[Quran, 33:4]

Call them after their fathers; that is more equitable with Allah. But if you do not know their fathers, then your brethren in faith and your friends. There is no blame on you if you err therein, barring what your hearts premeditates. Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.
[Quran, 33:5]

The rest of Muhammad's wife were married to him as a gift or goodwill e.g Mary the copt from Alexiandria of Egypt(he freed her from slavery and married her), or he married them because they were widows who were suffering because they didn't have husbands to take care of them. He didn't marry them out of Love. God made an exception for that he married some of them out of goodwill. But He told him no more after that.

You (Muhammand) may defer any of them you wish, and receive any of them you wish. Should you desire any of those you had deferred, there is no blame on you. This is more proper, so that they will be comforted, and not be grieved, and be content with what you have given each one of them. Allah knows what is within your hearts. Allah is Omniscient and Clement.
[Quran, 33:51]

Beyond that, no other women are permissible for you, nor can you exchange them for other wives, even if you admire their beauty, except those you already have. Allah is Watchful over all things.
[Quran, 33:52]

Oga desperado, u are so desperate, u concoct and believe lies. Lol. Na wa oo. Contradiction, we showed u in your bible, den u resorted to concocting lies about the Prophet. And mr man, Muhammad(S.A.W) is not lord and Savior, he is a messenger of God. God Almighty(not jesus oo) the Creator is Lord and Saviour. i didn't insult jesus(Peace be upon him) i would never do that and no muslim wud ever do that for he is revered as a prophet of God, i only brought out u christians inference by your reasonings of God, ur contradictions and contra Truths.

I get it.

I get it that you are currently applying the concept of TAQIYYA and KITMAN. A practice where you Muslims (Head Slammers) lie to cover the perverse lifestyle of your Pervert Pedophile Prophet Muhammad who will lead you all down to Hell. If you fail to repent.

You see I am direct unlike you guys that claim to regard Jesus but really disrespect him. I wonder the highest form of insults you can give a man when he tells you directly who he is(history) but you Head Slammers disregard his very words and take the word of a Pedophile who came hundred of years after Jesus over the words of Jesus himself. I guess we can all call that "Respect"?!!,right?...

You see how you turn all of the Suras I quoted on it's head in other to make it pleasant for your Pedophile Prophet Muhammad. Some Naive individuals reading your interpretation of those Suras and Hadiths will believe your lies as they really have not studied these things like some of us have done. Is it not pathetic that you Head Slammers have to keep putting up all sorts of pathetic explanations (lies) in other to make it sound pleasant the very glaring perverse life the Pervert Pedophile Prophet Muhammad lived?

I understand this all. If you guys are not denying the clear historical fact that Aisha was Six(6)years Old when the Pervert Pedophile Prophet Muhammad raped and married her then you guys are explaining that the Pervert Pedophile Prophet Muhammad was actually favouring women when he Objectified them. How wonderful what you guys have to put up with just about anything unreasonable just to remain Head Slammers.

Any Sane and Logical person after seeing all of these historical evidences on the perverse life of legacy the Pervert Pedophile Prophet Muhammad handed to you guys would easily be ashamed, be convinced that this Pervert was no Prophet. This is the person whom you guys put in same league as JESUS (Isah) as prophets. What an insult to Jesus and to think there is a contradiction in your books that regard Jesus as the al-Masih (Arabic for MESSIAH).

When the life of the Pervert Prophet Muhammad is up for comparison. It pales in comparison to how the Son of God (al-Masih (Messiah) who came with the al-Injil (Gospel) ) lived.

Be truthful to your soul for once.

You swear allegiance to a Pervert Pedophile Prophet who carried out all sorts of Genocide and Murders against the Son of God who truly lived peacefully whom you are supposed to truly love and believe like he said he said you should and you claim to respect. Well you Head Slammers are not the first to regard him as a Prophet when he clearly said he was more than that. See
John 7:40-44: Some of the people in the crowd heard him say this and said, "This man is really the Prophet!"
41. Others said, "He is the Messiah!"

Now compare that to the life of Rapist Murderer who conferred on himself the title of a Prophet.

Sahih Bukhari (50:369)- Recounts the murder of a poet, Ka'b bin al-Ashraf, at Pervert Prophet Muhammad 's insistence. The men who volunteered for the assassination used dishonesty to gain Ka'b's trust, pretending that they had turned against Muhammad. This does the victim out of his fitness, whereupon he was brutally slaughtered.

Does this connote a real Prophet If your reasoning is sound?. I can continuously go on citing instances where the Pervert Pedophile Prophet Muhammad uses lying and deception to trick his personal enemies into letting down their guard and he murders them while pretending to seek peace. He also used this against Usayr Ibn Zarim, one of the leader of the Banu Nadir tribe, who survived his tribe's genocide and eviction from Medina by the Muslims. He and his thirty companions were brutally slaughtered after the Pervert Prophet Muhammad invited them for Peace talks.

Compare that to Jesus (Isah) whom by even Islamic standard was considered to have born a "Pure boy" without Sin. We know from history that there are some earliest Muslim traditions and conflicting reports regarding Jesus's death. Even though today, the concept of Taqiyya and Kitman i.e lying and omission are applied to say that Jesus didn't die.

We also see how the Pervert Prophet Muhammad plagiarised various pre-islamic books pointing them out as his revelations. A notable example is the Jesus speaking from Cradle, a miracle description thing he copied from a Syriac Infancy Gospel book(a pre-islamic sixth century work). He didn't complie the Al'koran as Utman did.

I bet you never knew that Muhammad didn't regard the Bible as corrupted but it was a writer named Abd al-Jabbar ibn Ahmed who stared these lies.
Re: How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? by kens8: 1:05am On Apr 03, 2018
JOIN THE UGHELLI NORTH CONSTITUENCY II WHATSAPP GROUP FOR HON. PRINCE ERIC OHARISI DTHA 2019

through the link below:

https:///BYxHKSZvtV8CqNV4Y5fqEL

PLEASE TAKE NOTE PARTICIPANTS IN THIS GROUP.

OUR constituency is UGHELLI NORTH CONSTITUENCY II. This constituency has a representative/member representing d constituency in d Delta State House of Assembly, Asaba ~ HON. PRINCE ERIC OHARISI of d PDP, who also is d majority whip in d blue chambers.

We want him back @ d blue chambers for a second term come 2019. Therefore, ur functions herein include

1. Canvassing for support for him in ds platform and beyond. There is a Facebook platform for d same purpose tagged: UGHELLI NORTH CONSTITUENCY II. To join, Search for it on Facebook.

2. Add more participants to ds group just as u have been added.

3. Periodically update ur posts herein and post new ones as well as news items especially from d dailies.

4. Alert to foreign bodies who are against d aim of ds group so dt they can b removed and excommunicated fr ds group.

5. Use ds group to create political awareness on Hon. Eric Oharisi and other well known PDP political actors with d aim of ds group in mind.

6. Pictures of, primarily, our Principal political gladiator ~Hon. Eric Oharisi is permitted. Only photos of PDP chieftains or candidates are allowed in ds platform.

Once again, use the link below:

https:///BYxHKSZvtV8CqNV4Y5fqEL

Thks for ur cooperation.

Kens Enoh Eboh
Admin.
Re: How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? by Nobody: 6:10am On Apr 03, 2018
ibtz:

Lol, now u choose to insult the Prophet after making clear your errors.
What a made up story!!!.

dis is d real story for those who reason.
The verses narrate d story

O prophet! Why do you prohibit what Allah has permitted for you, seeking to please your wives? Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.
[Quran, 66:1]

Allah has decreed for you the dissolution of your oaths. Allah is your Master. He is the All-Knowing, the Most Wise.
[Quran, 66:2]

The Prophet told something in confidence to one of his wives. But when she disclosed it, and Allah made it known to him; he communicated part of it, and he avoided another part. Then, when he informed her of it, she said, “Who informed you of this?” He said, “The All-Knowing, the All-Informed, informed me.”
[Quran, 66:3]

in your desperation, u concoted a story, a fallacy.

now let me explain d story of Aisha for those who reason as well.

It was a custom in d time of the Prophet for people to be betrothed to one another.

She was once betrothed to an arab pagan, but it was cancelled. She then was betrothed to the prophet.

The act of betrothing, or the fact of being betrothed; a mutual promise, engagement, or contract for a future marriage between the persons betrothed; betrothment; affiance.
can u see it there a contract for a future marriage.

Mind u she was not married to him at age 6 or whatever, when she became of age i.e reached puberty and was mature enough before she moved to the Prophet's house and the marriage consumatted.
And mind you she could have said no when she reached maturity and the whole agreement wud b cancelled because d Quran says

O you who believe! It is not permitted for you to inherit women against their will. And do not coerce them in order to take away some of what you had given them, unless they commit a proven adultery. And live with them in kindness. If you dislike them, it may be that you dislike something in which Allah has placed much good.
[Quran, 4:19]

Test the orphans until they reach the age of marriage. If you find them to be mature enough, hand over their properties to them. And do not consume it extravagantly or hastily before they grow up. The rich shall not charge any wage, but the poor may charge fairly. When you hand over their properties to them, have it witnessed for them. Allah suffices as a Reckoner.
[Quran, 4:6]

Can u see it?? i am just sighting for u the age of marriage and maturity clause in the verse.

A young girl in dis age cannot be compared to a girl of similar age 1400 years ago almost (one and half millennium). There would be difference in maturity, aging if u agree.

Aisha talked glowingly about d prophet in his lifetime and after death. She was known to be very intelligent and knowledgeable. What better husband/man could she marry if not a prophet of God she said.

Zaid bin Harith divorced his wife and took another. And the prophet married her. zaid bin harith was his adopted son not genetic/biological son. The following verses address that:

When you said to him whom Allah had blessed, and you had favored, “Keep your wife to yourself, and fear Allah.” But you hid within yourself what Allah was to reveal. And you feared the people, but it was Allah you were supposed to fear. Then, when Zaid ended his relationship with her, We gave her to you in marriage, that there may be no restriction for believers regarding the wives of their adopted sons, when their relationship has ended. The command of Allah was fulfilled.
[Quran, 33:37]

Forbidden for you are your mothers, your daughters, your sisters, your paternal aunts, your maternal aunts, your brother's daughters, your sister's daughters, your foster-mothers who nursed you, your sisters through nursing, your wives' mothers, and your stepdaughters in your guardianship—born of wives you have gone into—but if you have not gone into them, there is no blame on you. And the wives of your GENETIC sons, and marrying two sisters simultaneously. Except what is past. Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
[Quran, 4:23]

Allah did not place two hearts inside any man's body. Nor did He make your wives whom you equate with your mothers, your actual mothers. Nor did He make your ADOPTED sons, your ACTUAL sons. These are your words coming out of your mouths. Allah speaks the truth, and guides to the path.
[Quran, 33:4]

Call them after their fathers; that is more equitable with Allah. But if you do not know their fathers, then your brethren in faith and your friends. There is no blame on you if you err therein, barring what your hearts premeditates. Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.
[Quran, 33:5]

The rest of Muhammad's wife were married to him as a gift or goodwill e.g Mary the copt from Alexiandria of Egypt(he freed her from slavery and married her), or he married them because they were widows who were suffering because they didn't have husbands to take care of them. He didn't marry them out of Love. God made an exception for that he married some of them out of goodwill. But He told him no more after that.

You (Muhammand) may defer any of them you wish, and receive any of them you wish. Should you desire any of those you had deferred, there is no blame on you. This is more proper, so that they will be comforted, and not be grieved, and be content with what you have given each one of them. Allah knows what is within your hearts. Allah is Omniscient and Clement.
[Quran, 33:51]

Beyond that, no other women are permissible for you, nor can you exchange them for other wives, even if you admire their beauty, except those you already have. Allah is Watchful over all things.
[Quran, 33:52]

Oga desperado, u are so desperate, u concoct and believe lies. Lol. Na wa oo. Contradiction, we showed u in your bible, den u resorted to concocting lies about the Prophet. And mr man, Muhammad(S.A.W) is not lord and Savior, he is a messenger of God. God Almighty(not jesus oo) the Creator is Lord and Saviour. i didn't insult jesus(Peace be upon him) i would never do that and no muslim wud ever do that for he is revered as a prophet of God, i only brought out u christians inference by your reasonings of God, ur contradictions and contra Truths.

I get it.

I get it that you are currently applying the concept of TAQIYYA and KITMAN. A practice where you Muslims (Head Slammers) lie to cover the perverse lifestyle of your Pervert Pedophile Prophet Muhammad who will lead you all down to Hell. If you fail to repent.

You see I am direct unlike you guys that claim to regard Jesus but really disrespect him. I wonder the highest form of insults you can give a man when he tells you directly who he is(history) but you Head Slammers disregard his very words and take the word of a Pedophile who came hundred of years after Jesus over the words of Jesus himself. I guess we can all call that "Respect"?!!,right?...

You see how you turn all of the Suras I quoted in it's head in other to make it pleasant for your Pedophile Prophet Muhammad. Some Naive individuals reading your interpretation of those Suras and Hadiths will believe your lies as they really have not studied these things like some of us have done. Is it not pathetic that you Head Slammers have to keep putting up all sorts of pathetic explanations (lies) in other to make it sound pleasant the very glaring perverse life the Pervert Pedophile Prophet Muhammad lived?

I understand this all. If you guys are not denying the clear historical fact that Aisha was Six(6)years Old when the Pervert Pedophile Prophet Muhammad raped and married her then you guys are explaining that the Pervert Pedophile Prophet Muhammad was actually favouring women when he Objectified them. How wonderful what you guys have to put up with just to remain Head Slammers.

Any Sane and Logical person after seeing all of these historical evidences on the perverse life of legacy the Pervert Pedophile Prophet Muhammad handed to you guys would easily be ashamed, be convinced that this Pervert was no Prophet. This is the person whom you guys put in same league as JESUS (Isah) as prophets. What an insult to Jesus and to think there is a contradiction in your books that regard Jesus as the al-Masih (Arabic for MESSIAH).

When the life of the Pervert Prophet Muhammad is up for comparison. It pales in comparison to how the Son of God (al-Masih (Messiah) who came with the al-Injil (Gospel) ) lived.

Be truthful to your soul for once.

You swear allegiance to a Pervert Pedophile Prophet who carried out all sorts of Genocide and Murders against the Son of God who truly lived peacefully whom you are supposed to truly love and believe like he said he said you should and you claim to respect. Well you Head Slammers are not the first to regard him as a Prophet when he clearly said he was more than that. See
John 7:40-44: Some of the people in the crowd heard him say this and said, "This man is really the Prophet!"
41. Others said, "He is the Messiah!"

Now compare that to the life of Rapist Murderer who conferred on himself the title of a Prophet.

Sahih Bukhari (50:369)- Recounts the murder of a poet, Ka'b bin al-Ashraf, at Pervert Prophet Muhammad 's insistence. The men who volunteered for the assassination used dishonesty to gain Ka'b's trust, pretending that they had turned against Muhammad. This does the victim out of his fitness, whereupon he was brutally slaughtered.

Does this connote a real Prophet If your reasoning is sound?. I can continuously go on citing instances where the Pervert Pedophile Prophet Muhammad uses lying and deception to trick his personal enemies into letting down their guard and he murders them while pretending to seek peace. He also used this against Usayr Ibn Zarim, one of the leader of the Banu Nadir tribe, who survived his tribe's genocide and eviction from Medina by the Muslims. He and his thirty companions were brutally slaughtered after the Pervert Prophet Muhammad invited them for Peace talks.

Compare that to Jesus (Isah) whom by even Islamic standard was considered to have born a "Pure boy" without Sin. We know from history that there are some earliest Muslim traditions and conflicting reports regarding Jesus's death. Even though today, the concept of Taqiyya and Kitman i.e lying and omission are applied to say that Jesus didn't die.

We also see how the Pervert Prophet Muhammad plagiarised various pre-islamic books pointing them out as his revelations. A notable example is the Jesus speaking from Cradle, a miracle description thing he copied from a Syriac Infancy Gospel book(a pre-islamic sixth century work). He didn't complie the Al'koran as Utman did.

I bet you never knew that Muhammad didn't regard the Bible as corrupted but it was a writer named Abd al-Jabbar ibn Ahmed who stared these lies.
Re: How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? by Nobody: 6:17am On Apr 03, 2018
Empiree:
If you are confused �,
Who is god?
Jesus
Yes
Who created Mary?
God.
Who is God?
Jesus
Yes
Who is his father?
God.
Who is God?
Jesus.
Yes
Who is God?
Jesus.
Jesus died on the cross?
Yes
Who resurrected him?
God.
Who is God?
Jesus
Jesus is a messenger?
Yes
Who sent him?
God.
Who is God?
Jesus.
Whom did he worship?
God.
Who is God?
Jesus.
No....
Who is God?
Jesus.
Where's God?
In heaven
Where's Jesus?
Who is God?
Jesus.
Only one God
Then how many seats?
One
Where's Jesus?
Seated next to God.
On one chair
Who is God?
Jesus.

THE TRUTH FROM THE BIBLE

ABLUTION IN THE BIBLE

IS WINE/PORK ALLOWED

SHARIAH IN THE BIBLE

How can Muslims claim to believe in all the Prophets when all the others were JEWS and one different demon possessed Arab came along tagging his name to say the Prophetship line ended with him. Even the Jews knew he was a Mad possessed man who invented this stuff.
Re: How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? by Empiree: 11:28am On Apr 03, 2018
JimaeChinko:

How can Muslims claim to believe in all the Prophets when all the others were JEWS and one different demon possessed Arab came along tagging his name to say the Prophetship line ended with him. Even the Jews knew he was a Mad possessed man who invented this stuff.
your point is.......?
Re: How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
Empiree:
your point is.......?

My Point is that he was nothing but a Perverted Fraud who capitalised on the inferiority of the Arabs to the Jews to create a Satanic movement that Contnuesto this day.

Do you have a problem with that?
Re: How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? by Empiree: 12:35pm On Apr 03, 2018
JimaeChinko:

My Point is that he was nothing but a Perverted Fraud who capitalised on the inferiority of the Arabs to the Jews to create a Satanic movement that Contnuesto this day.

Do you have a problem with that?
if you are a Nigerian or whichever country you from, i am sure there are lots of perverts you need to worry about than over a thousand year old prophet (saw). You have lots of problems in your country than to worry about him.

Your country is plagued by fraud, violence, ritualists, rapists, theives, murderers, baddos, cultis, looters, liars and the list goes on.

Did this prophet cause that too?.

1 Like

Re: How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2018
Jesus!!! God Well Jesus is also a God. According to the Bible the Almighty gave some power to serve as God at some point but that doesn't make them equals to HIM.Exodus7:1 All powerful Spirit beings in heaven are also like God. Psalm 82:1 Jesus is also one of heavenly powerful Spirits so He served as God at some point in time.John 1:1 Jesus worked as a craftsman under God's supervision during creation. Proverbs 8:22-31 But as for Trinity the word never appear in the Bible and it's real meaning totally umbilical, equals never refer to one another as father and son, equals don't beg one another for favour and equals always stand as equals all the time. A good comparison is the triplets though they're minutes older than one another but never will any agree to be subordinate to another! Those claiming Jesus is God almighty never read about Him crying for help from His supposed equal? Or haven't they read about Jesus keeping His integrity to who?

Re: How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? by Auki: 10:46pm On Apr 03, 2018
jnfoage:

@ the concluding paragraph, I am doing that right away. May Allah subhanahu wata'ala reward you abundantly.

Ameen, Ameen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? by top4: 3:56am On Apr 04, 2018
All your biblical quotations about God are rioting with normal sense.The truth and reasonable facts about God can only be got from the Holy Quran. Jesus can never and will never be God.saying that is like you are redicling the personality of God by comparing Him with His creature, human being I.e Jesus Christ. "God forbid"
Re: How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? by vannessa7(f): 1:31pm On Apr 04, 2018
GoodMuyis:

Here is Wisdom to enlightenment.
The Godhead aka Trinity Consist of three DISTINCT personalities, The Father, The Holy Spirit, The Son.

These are called Elohim that is the plurality of "el". EL means God, while elohim means Gods.

Then Why are the three called God? the answer is simple. The three are:
+ Co-Ever existing - eternal
+ Co-equal - cooperative in equality and decisions
+ Co-immortal: will never die
+ many more

Consider these statements:
+ Let US make man in OUR own image; after OUR likeness - Gen1vs26
+ Let US go down Gen11vs7

Elementarily, the above involves more than one, personality with the use of plural US, OUR.

Am not expecting you to believed, but accept it as explanation, from their make more research

I came across this thread while researching for my book, I will say this, Jesus said by their fruits you shall know them, I was a Christian minister for 20 years but now a Muslim, from my experience I will tell you the idea that Jesus is God is ludicrous, that is why many Christians are still in bondage, worshipping Jesusvas God is idolatry and breaking of the first commandment, when I was a Christian I was totally under satanic bondage for many years and only received total deliverance after I converted to Islam although I was totally dedicated to God while a Christian, born again and everything, the churches that enjoy the divine manifestation of God most are those ones with God in their name such as rccg and assembly of God though they don't pray that much, you will hear Pastor Adeboye praying directly to God saying "father " in Islam the entire focus is on God and its about holiness, your soul is sanctified so evil cannot dwell there unless you are dirty or breaking laws of God, its like you are out of bound to the devil as much as you do your prayers, as for the trinity doctrine its never found in the bible, google is your friend search for the origin of trinity in the church, you will see it was invented long after Jesus, the wealthiest nation in the world is a Muslim nation, the nation with the lowest rate of cancer is an Islamic nation while the highest rate is Christian nation, our Hausa Muslims here be practicing Islam like something bad,giving Islam bad name, its not like that in other Islamic nation who embrace education and are enlightened, Christian minister be telling you ancestral curses are your problem, if you are really in another covenant you should not be subject to ancestral covenant after all old things are pass away but its like you exchange one idol for another you are still subject to the former idol because the devil knows all the laws of God and knows when you worship any creature instead of the creator you are still with him, I only experience the reality of being in a covenant with God in Islam, have you not wondered about the contrast in the old testament people s relationship with God and what obtains now, you only need to love God then and you are free from your enemy but not so in Christianity, your enemy even have more power, this is the reason for churches like mfm, I wrote of my conversion in my profile, you can read it up, even Jesus told the devil we are to worship God only and all his miracle he attributed to God. That is the only reason the north still rule us in Nigeria even without education.
Re: How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? by tech18: 7:39pm On Apr 04, 2018
Jesus is not God,John Chapter 13 vs 16. Jesus said the servant is not greater than his master nor he that is sent greater than he that sends him.

1 Like

Re: How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? by tech18: 7:50pm On Apr 04, 2018
Qur'an 2 vs 256 Truth stands out clear from Error : whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks.
Re: How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? by Marleek(m): 8:13pm On Apr 04, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Accoridng to your Quran, Allah entered a burning bush and spoke to Musa.

He was running the universe when Allah was in the bush talking to Moses.

Our God is so powerful that He can do what He wants. I don't know about your god.
What you wrote makes no sense, you didn't answer my question. Well what did Jesus die for? He was a sacrifice abi? The idea of a god sending himself to sacrifice himself to save us from himself is just too stupid for anyone to believe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Must See Hilarious Announcement By A Church About Fuel Scarcity / I Abandoned Religion And God Today. I'm Free. / Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 165
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.