Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

All Girls Are Born With Ashawo Tendency, likely to act at any time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Girls Are Born With Ashawo Tendency, likely to act at any time (987 Views)

Vagina As Teeth O! (my Experience With Ashawo Yesterday) / Who Needs A God-fearing Girlfriend With Ashawo Vibes- Lady Advertises Herself / Help With Ashawo Joints In Ilorin, Kwara State Abeg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Girls Are Born With Ashawo Tendency, likely to act at any time by BISHOPsalazar: 7:52am On Oct 15, 2017
Yes this is true, every girl. some use it while others don't depending on circumstances. That is why you are advised never to trust a woman no matter how beautiful and innocent she looks.

That is why most Nigerian men have insecurity issues about their partners, they know she can decide to hoe at any point in time. happy Sunday be wise

lalasticlala
Re: All Girls Are Born With Ashawo Tendency, likely to act at any time by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 15, 2017
OP all humans as long as you are flesh and blood, we are open to make mistakes one way or the other,, That is the flesh working, women are open to cheating, men are open to cheating too.. The most important are self control, how we were brought up, our parental guidiance, love and principles, and this is why the bible says, "Train up a child in the way he will grow and when that child is old, he or she wont depart from it... The devil will always attack our thoughts but JESUS CHRIST is there to always help us overcome, and this is why we must accept JESUS into our lives and allow the holy spirit to direct us.

1 Like

Re: All Girls Are Born With Ashawo Tendency, likely to act at any time by xelly: 8:08am On Oct 15, 2017
The case of Nigerian girls is no longer mistakes ooo. I use to trust them but make I hear say I trust an girl again. I will only look at you as someone wasting time and within me, I know what to believe.

DO NOT TRUST ANY GIRL.
Re: All Girls Are Born With Ashawo Tendency, likely to act at any time by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 15, 2017
I agree with you to some extent..but guys also cheat
Re: All Girls Are Born With Ashawo Tendency, likely to act at any time by Lalas247(f): 8:21am On Oct 15, 2017
all girls
Re: All Girls Are Born With Ashawo Tendency, likely to act at any time by ikp120(m): 8:46am On Oct 15, 2017
They were not born with it. Guys gave it to them.

When people treat you specially, you will subconsciously make a shift. That's the problem here

Pussy niggas and stupid parents are to be blamed.

1 Like

Re: All Girls Are Born With Ashawo Tendency, likely to act at any time by IamSINZ(m): 8:47am On Oct 15, 2017
Lordygram:
OP all humans as long as you are flesh and blood, we are open to make mistakes one way or the other,, That is the flesh working, women are open to cheating, men are open to cheating too.. The most important are self control, how we were brought up, our parental guidiance, love and principles, and this is why the bible says, "Train up a child in the way he will grow and when that child is old, he or she wont depart from it... The devil will always attack our thoughts but JESUS CHRIST is there to always help us overcome, and this is why we must accept JESUS into our lives and allow the holy spirit to direct us.

Amen prophet!

1 Like

Re: All Girls Are Born With Ashawo Tendency, likely to act at any time by Sirgay: 8:49am On Oct 15, 2017
ikp120:
They were not born with it. Guys gave it to them.

When people treat you specially, you will subconsciously make a shift. That's the problem here

Pussy niggas and stupid parents are to be blamed.
How did guys gave it to them? if my g.f sleeps with her boss for promotion how does that involve me? or sleep with a lecturer to pass?
Re: All Girls Are Born With Ashawo Tendency, likely to act at any time by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 15, 2017
IamSINZ:

Amen prophet!
lol happy sunday sir.
Re: All Girls Are Born With Ashawo Tendency, likely to act at any time by Dillusionist(m): 8:50am On Oct 15, 2017
BISHOPsalazar:
Yes this is true, every girl. some use it while others don't depending on circumstances. That is why you are advised never to trust a woman no matter how beautiful and innocent she looks.

That is why most Nigerian men have insecurity issues about their partners, they know she can decide to hoe at any point in time. happy Sunday be wise

lalasticlala
including your mother and sisters
Re: All Girls Are Born With Ashawo Tendency, likely to act at any time by ngwalivinus(m): 8:53am On Oct 15, 2017
Dont know if a curse was placed on all women cus dey are all the same... : angry

1 Like

Re: All Girls Are Born With Ashawo Tendency, likely to act at any time by IamSINZ(m): 9:00am On Oct 15, 2017
Lordygram:
lol happy sunday sir.

Happy sunday to you ma nigga.
Re: All Girls Are Born With Ashawo Tendency, likely to act at any time by ikp120(m): 9:26am On Oct 15, 2017
Sirgay:
How did guys gave it to them? if my g.f sleeps with her boss for promotion how does that involve me? or sleep with a lecturer to pass?
You just answered the question by yourself but out of context because this is not about you, but the societal inclination at large.

Imagine lecturers and bosses running after the pussy of those under them and trying to get it by all means. That should give you a clue to whose fault it's. Pussy niggas are the cause!

Trust me, these girls have come to see their pussy as the other currency on earth that has more value than dollar because it can "earn" dollars.

Imagine a girl putting her virginity on auction and someone paid millions of dollars to get it. That should also give you a clue.

Who caused it? MEN! PUSSY NIGGAS! angry

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Stop Criticizing "Slay Queens". They Are Supplying What You Demanded For. / She Exchange Her Virginity For Ice-cream On Matric Day / Video: Part 2 Of Lovia From Kumasi Naked Video For Money Leaked Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.