Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu (25951 Views)

Fashola, Fayemi May Replace Osinbajo As VP - Daily Independent / Aisha Ahmad, Ahmed Kuru May Replace Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor / Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
Is BAT the best SW has got to offer?

I'm seriously leaving this country

4 Likes

Re: 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu by Politicowizard(m): 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
So, he now wants to break free from the clutches of the gambaris. But will the master sit and watch his slave challenge him? Only time will tell.

5 Likes

Re: 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu by Leez(m): 5:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
thatNUPEboy:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/10/15/2019-election-south-west-apc-planning-replace-buhari-tinubu-dele-momodu/amp/

grin grin grin
afonja gambari masters will neva allow afonja near aso rock lol
esp d cat of bourdillion ahhahahhahhahha
afonja be like we are suffersticated
Cc
giftq

3 Likes

Re: 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu by Adebowale89(m): 5:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
dele na my boy. he has come again with his deluded conspiracy theory

tinubu can't go for president, even if he has the ambition, not in APC. he had loosed the control of APC hence a failed ambition

I know tinubu is politically intelligent, he won't seek for any presidential ambition in 2019, can't say after but not in 2019
Re: 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu by YelloweWest: 5:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ill vote for anyone other than buhari

3 Likes

Re: 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu by fuckboys: 5:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
Thiefnūbu?

Seun becarefull, so I can't type thiefnūbu in peace again? angry

3 Likes

Re: 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu by maryjay99: 5:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
Osinbanjo any person other than him na oyo
Re: 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
This people have started. I thought these same wide mouths said he was the messiah, the lifter of heads, they won't even allow him complete his tenure before stabbing him in the back...Na wa... Human beings, can't trust em

1 Like

Re: 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu by legitnow: 5:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
WEN WILL YORUBA CHANGE?

BACK STABBERS! BETRAYERS!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu by OyiboOyibo(m): 5:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
APC....Advanced People's Criminals
Re: 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu by Godfather92(m): 5:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
God forbid, is better we don't ve president at all
Re: 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu by IJOBA2: 5:15pm On Oct 15, 2017
seunmsg:
I wish Tinubu the best if he intends to contest in 2019.
SEE EM

1 Like

Re: 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu by Godfather92(m): 5:15pm On Oct 15, 2017
God forbid, is better we don't ve president at all[color=#006600][/color]
Re: 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu by ken2baba(m): 5:15pm On Oct 15, 2017
babytoun:
I have never liked tinubu, but with the dearth of leadership at the center I will give him my support although I am still bitter that he is the mastermind of those that unseated GEJ with propaganda
He can't smell Aso Rock
Re: 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu by shallysgirl: 5:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
Are you nuper, yoruba muslim or fulani slave?
thatNUPEboy:
I know the IPOB yuts will like this. Tinubu will treat them better grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu by mogentle(m): 5:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
As long as he's not from the north, he'll have my vote.
Re: 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu by kitaatita: 5:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
thatNUPEboy:
well this gist was copied from dailypost this morning. Dele might have said so when he was drunk .
He was not drink. He is a consultant working for corrupt Nigerians. He is not getting anything from PMB so he wants to ruffle feathers. Remember Dele engaged make-up artists to paint a picture of innocent Diezani dying of cancer and in need of our sympathy. Same Dele makes his money by using his Ovation magazine in gloss colour celebration of the corrupt and mighty.

4 Likes

Re: 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu by Yusuf54: 5:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
BreezyCB:
Awon wayray
pls learn ao to comment like a sensible person
Re: 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu by lathrowinger: 5:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
Alhadji sule lamido is the best man base on these cogent reasons
He is young and learned
He is a nationalist
He is an achiever
He is a bridge builder
He is courageous
He is accommodating
He is a father with large heart
Let support him and vote him in

Sai lamido for 2019

1 Like

Re: 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu by Basic123: 5:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
Bases on my own observation,Dele momodu is always wrong on his political prophecies,calculations and permutations and understanding of politicians body language.The same way he thought he could become the president at a time.Bisi akande statement could also mean they are stylishly giving atiku abubakre go ahead to challenge Buhari at the primary election.I dont think tinubu will be so daft to think northerners will allow a southerner to rule in 2019 after the south has ruled for 14years out of 18years.

Meanwhile from the tribe that thinks anything opposite to southwest stand is the best even if its not reasonable and not in the interest of their people: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/igbo-apc-leaders-rebuff-obasanjo-endorse-buhari-2019/

www.yorubavideos.com/2017/10/15/2019-apc-south-east-has-endorsed-buhari-for-reelection-party-chieftain/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu by kitaatita: 5:19pm On Oct 15, 2017
The modicum of respect enjoyed by APC at the moment is due to the personality of PMB; without him, APC is nothing.
Re: 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu by notoriousbabe: 5:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
From fry pan to fire
Re: 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu by talk2percy(m): 5:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
Part of his article reads, “What Baba Akande has not said is simply that the days when the Presidency would be voluntarily zoned to exclude most sections of the country in favour of another section, whether the candidate presented and supported by the people is competent or useless, are over.....lol...invariably they are saying they supported Buhari buh later found out that he's incompetent and useless In the voice of Psquare them....I Llikeit.....lol. 2019 ga adikwa kpookpoo..

1 Like

Re: 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu by Elder4sure(m): 5:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin

Tinubu the tissue paper. Yoruba's always used and dumped by their Fulani lords. What baffles me is that they will never learn from history. Anyways that's their cup of tea.

*spits on all afonjas for bringing this calamity called buhari.*

3 Likes

Re: 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu by kitaatita: 5:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
thatNUPEboy:
I know the IPOB yuts will like this. Tinubu will treat them better grin grin grin

IPOB should be as concerned as other Igbo. The comment attributed to Baba Akande and Dele's follow-up is a calculated attempt to deny Igbo the opportunity to contest the Presidency in 2023. We should know that 2019 is settled for the North.

1 Like

Re: 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu by otil1: 5:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
If Tinubu will contest, Igbos will back him and give him massive votes
Re: 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 15, 2017
The degree of failure go pass awolowo own.

1 Like

Re: 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu by Negotiate: 5:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
otil1:
If Tinubu will contest, Igbos will back him and give him massive votes

You are dreaming. The SW brought this calamity on us.

Igbos will stay aside, no support for Buhari, and no support for Tinubu.

Igbos will prefer Atiku or Fayose

3 Likes

Re: 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu by Pengician(m): 5:31pm On Oct 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu by Tuntunsin: 5:31pm On Oct 15, 2017
I wish him the very best in his political ambition.The political strategist of our time!
Re: 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu by castrol180(m): 5:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This Davido's boy truly has no sense of self-respect or shame for him to fathom something as unforgivable as this.

While he is at is,
We will continue looking at his foolishness like this

Correlation please?
Re: 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu by Basic123: 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
Elder4sure:
Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin

Tinubu the tissue paper. Yoruba's always used and dumped by their Fulani lords. What baffles me is that they will never learn from history. Anyways that's their cup of tea.

*spits on all afonjas for bringing this calamity called buhari.*
Like hausa fulanu used nnamdi azikwe and dumped him by fighting civil war against his peoplegrin.Like sheu shagari used and dumped alex ekwueme in 1979 and made ojukwu to loose ordinary senatorial election in 1983grin.The way Abacha used arthur nzeribe in 1990s but transfer power tp yorubas via abdulsalaam abubaker in 1999 grin.Nigeria politics is beyond GEJ loss in 2015 election.Real tissue paper in Nigeria politics know themselves.grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili's Red Card Movement Gains Grounds On Social Media / APC Presidential Primary: Buhari, Northern Governors In Closed-Door Meeting / We Talk About Jollof Rice, Rwanda Gets 24 Hours Power Supply - Senator Ben-bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.