Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Check The Cheeks Of General Ojukwu And Biafra Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check The Cheeks Of General Ojukwu And Biafra Army (3384 Views)

22-Year-Old Ojukwu And His Aunty, Winifred, On His Return From Oxford In 1955 / Bianca Ojukwu And Her Children: Then & Now / Odumegwu Ojukwu And Yakubu Gowon Smile Together In 2010 Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check The Cheeks Of General Ojukwu And Biafra Army by Guestlander: 12:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
"Our people are now disillusioned, and those elements of the old government regime who have made negotiations and reconciliation impossible have voluntarily removed themselves from our midst."

Philip Effiong January 12, 1970

1 Like

Re: Check The Cheeks Of General Ojukwu And Biafra Army by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
abdelrahman:
zoo belongs to fulani and igbo,well both of you have been claiming supriority since long time.
Fulani and Igbo ke? How? ? ?
Re: Check The Cheeks Of General Ojukwu And Biafra Army by Stingman: 12:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
abdelrahman:
zoo belongs to fulani and igbo,well both of you have been claiming supriority since long time.

How and when? Yours is to fight from behind or under...You are never brave to come one on one...

Re: Check The Cheeks Of General Ojukwu And Biafra Army by temblor1(m): 12:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
mightyhazel:
yea, gluttony for everything like science, tech, sports, entertainment, etc

by the way who asked u who u are adamu ?
You left out the beauty of industrious and development concious igbo's, which is as follows:
Human trafficking
Drugs enterprenuership
Rituals
Fake goods that capture the fake lives of the producers
Armed robbery
Cultism
Barbarism
Incest
Prostitution and lastly but not the least
COWARDICE.
Re: Check The Cheeks Of General Ojukwu And Biafra Army by ipodstinks: 12:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
Stingman:

Yoruba children with the Chief genocidist in peace time....Imagine how they would be in war time?
Robert .S. Goldstein revelation is enough to expose ojukwu. Seems you don't know the reason God did not answer you people prayers all this while. It is because of the lie against awolowo.
Re: Check The Cheeks Of General Ojukwu And Biafra Army by mightyhazel: 12:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
temblor1:

You left out the beauty of industrious and development concious igbo's, which is as follows:
Human trafficking
Drugs enterprenuership
Rituals
Fake goods that capture the fake lives of the producers
Armed robbery
Cultism
Barbarism
Incest
Prostitution and lastly but not the least
COWARDICE.
u forgot terrorism dat ur brain dead lots just threw into the mix..

cow bleeping terrorists

cheesy
Re: Check The Cheeks Of General Ojukwu And Biafra Army by temblor1(m): 1:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
mightyhazel:

cow bleeping terrorists

cheesy
tongue
mightyhazel:

cow bleeping terrorists

cheesy
Ipig ....
Re: Check The Cheeks Of General Ojukwu And Biafra Army by ipodstinks: 2:01pm On Oct 15, 2017
Stingman:

I understood your post, so Obsanjo and Kuti are from the lineage of chronic cowards then, as per your US marine friend definition. Did you ask?
Well I don't know and never heard where obasanjo ran away. Have also not heard where kuti ran away and I don't know the kuti you talk about. But if it is fela, then you know you are only fooling yourself. But the whole world even heaven knows ojukwu ran away in skirt in the middle of the night. Just because a bloody civilian chased him away without face to face fight
Re: Check The Cheeks Of General Ojukwu And Biafra Army by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 15, 2017
Anybody here calling Nigeria Zoo and you are still spending Naira, Ara lo ma san pa onítọ̀hún
Re: Check The Cheeks Of General Ojukwu And Biafra Army by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
ipodstinks:
Well I don't know and never heard where obasanjo ran away. Have also not heard where kuti ran away and I don't know the kuti you talk about. But if it is fela, then you know you are only fooling yourself. But the whole world even heaven knows ojukwu ran away in skirt in the middle of the night. Just because a bloody civilian chased him away without face to face fight
obj ran away from war with bullet in his buttocks
Re: Check The Cheeks Of General Ojukwu And Biafra Army by ipodstinks: 4:38pm On Oct 15, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
obj ran away from war with bullet in his buttocks
Bring one evidence kid and I will give you 100 evidences that coward ojukwu, a military dictator was chased away by ordinarily bloody civilian.
Re: Check The Cheeks Of General Ojukwu And Biafra Army by Dedetwo(m): 4:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
abdelrahman:
The difference is clear

At what point was the picture taken? War on no war, Ojukwu was well fed and successful.
Re: Check The Cheeks Of General Ojukwu And Biafra Army by amnesty7: 10:39pm On Oct 15, 2017
libertyhope2017:

Afonja...like Awolowo hid under his wife's bed and cowardly chewed his poison to death when he heard IBB is coming.
Neither Ojukwu nor Awo was my hero or model. In case u thought I was from the latter's side.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Was Duped Over N137 Billion In Purchasing Of 12 Super Tucano Aircrafts F / PEBEC Commences 4th 60-day NAP 4.0 On Ease Of Doing Business / Which State Has The Best Executive Conference Room? Check Out Imo's (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.