Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,837 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Can I Contact Urinary Tract Infection And Excape Hiv From Someone Having Both? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Contact Urinary Tract Infection And Excape Hiv From Someone Having Both? (1300 Views)

How Do You Handle Having Both Rich And Poor Friends? / I Contracted HIV From This Girl From Nairaland(pic) / How I'm Stucked In A Sexless Marriage And No Chance To Excape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Contact Urinary Tract Infection And Excape Hiv From Someone Having Both? by Dantepet3000: 12:49pm On Oct 15, 2017
Pls help... I ran a complete test and am negetive in all except urinary tract infection..so the big question is as a man, can i contact only urinary tract infection from a girl positive with uti and hiv?
Re: Can I Contact Urinary Tract Infection And Excape Hiv From Someone Having Both? by greatnaija01: 12:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
PLS WHY NOT JUST AVOID THE GIRL AND LET HER KIND OF MAN WHO IS ALSO POSITIVE COME FOR HER..... you must not die with her.... romeo n juliet were not Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Can I Contact Urinary Tract Infection And Excape Hiv From Someone Having Both? by royalamour(m): 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
Hmm... This one is big o... One thing I know is that HIV don't show almost immediately after the act. Wait for another six months and go for another comprehensive test again only then you can be so certain that you don't have it.

See 5mins pleasure fa.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Contact Urinary Tract Infection And Excape Hiv From Someone Having Both? by Dantepet3000: 12:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
this is how u fail exams...simple question i asked n u are there talking about an entirely different thing...

1 Like

Re: Can I Contact Urinary Tract Infection And Excape Hiv From Someone Having Both? by royalamour(m): 1:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
Dantepet3000:
this is how u fail exams...simple question i asked n u are there talking about an entirely different thing...

Sorry o... Na only your cross. Abeg carry your thing. OK bye.

Re: Can I Contact Urinary Tract Infection And Excape Hiv From Someone Having Both? by Joephat(m): 1:15pm On Oct 15, 2017
HIV come plenty for nairaland and Lagos.

That's why, I got my soap steady by my side.

Oga, you can't escape HIV oo. wait for some months or years...the result may finally ball out.

Rest in Peace!
Re: Can I Contact Urinary Tract Infection And Excape Hiv From Someone Having Both? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 15, 2017
Dantepet3000:
Pls help... I ran a complete test and am negetive in all except urinary tract infection..so the big question is as a man, can i contact only urinary tract infection from a girl positive with uti and hiv?

UTI is NOT CONTAGIOUS...maybe u have it already and it juz worsen sha..

About HIV, it takes weeks before the virus will spread..so u better take another test after 3months juz to be sure... grin

And next time BRING CONDOMS ...it's cheap and will keep u safe unless u break it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can I Contact Urinary Tract Infection And Excape Hiv From Someone Having Both? by biacan(f): 1:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
royalamour:
Hmm... This one is big o... One thing I know is that HIV don't show almost immediately after the act. Wait for another six months and go for another comprehensive test again only then you can be so certain that you don't have it.

See 5mins pleasure fa.

And I warned him but he couldn't listen....... now look what he has done to himself
Re: Can I Contact Urinary Tract Infection And Excape Hiv From Someone Having Both? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
You can't get UTI from sex, but sex can trigger it. You can get HIV from sex.

1 Like

Re: Can I Contact Urinary Tract Infection And Excape Hiv From Someone Having Both? by mofeoluwadassah: 2:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
tongue
Re: Can I Contact Urinary Tract Infection And Excape Hiv From Someone Having Both? by SingleDaddy: 2:39pm On Oct 15, 2017
He is dead. Bye bye with your HIV
Re: Can I Contact Urinary Tract Infection And Excape Hiv From Someone Having Both? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
lol you didn't contact uti from a girl, it was possibly your after sex behaviour that caused it.
Re: Can I Contact Urinary Tract Infection And Excape Hiv From Someone Having Both? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
Dantepet3000:
redo the HIV TEST in 6months
Re: Can I Contact Urinary Tract Infection And Excape Hiv From Someone Having Both? by Next2Bezee(m): 5:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
Joephat:
HIV come plenty for nairaland and Lagos.

That's why, I got my soap steady by my side.

Oga, you can't escape HIV oo. wait for some months or years...the result may finally ball out.

Rest in Peace!

This one is just another illiterate nigerian that is usually armed with their stigmatization. He-goat.

@OP, if you had unprotected sex in less than 72 hours with a girl that is HIV+, you can scramble to a health centre and get a PEP administered, it can help prevent the virus from infiltrating your system.

Its better you do a follow-up test in 3 months and then another in 6 months. The virus has an incubation period in which it can remain undetected.

Even if you end up with the virus, just taking the antiviral medication can slow the spread of the virus in your body and you can find yourself outliving this he-goat i quoted.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Contact Urinary Tract Infection And Excape Hiv From Someone Having Both? by Next2Bezee(m): 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
SingleDaddy:
He is dead. Bye bye with your HIV

Don't be surprised if you die before him, anuofia.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Contact Urinary Tract Infection And Excape Hiv From Someone Having Both? by Lalas247(f): 5:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
Uti is an infection you get when bacteria gets into your urinary tract .... it’s not a sexually transmitted infection but a dirty dick can trigger it ... dirty fingers too if he fingered u with dirty finger nails etc ... Drink fresh CRANBERRY JUICE gets rid within days

HIV you may be get it even after having sex a few times ... it just depends on the stage ..
Read a couple where the man had full blown aids living with his wife found out 6months later the wife did test NOT a TRACE.... so just check up first and be sure don’t freak out till you do ... it’s not as black n white as it seems ...

1 Like

Re: Can I Contact Urinary Tract Infection And Excape Hiv From Someone Having Both? by Lalas247(f): 5:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
Next2Bezee:

This one is just another illiterate nigerian that is usually armed with their stigmatization. He-goat.

@OP, if you had unprotected sex in less than 72 hours with a girl that is HIV+, you can scramble to a health centre and get a PEP administered, it can help prevent the virus from infiltrating your system.

Its better you do a follow-up test in 3 months and then another in 6 months. The virus has an incubation period in which it can remain undetected.

Even if you end up with the virus, just taking the antiviral medication can slow the spread of the virus in your body and you can find yourself outliving this he-goat i quoted.
Exactly both most are not clued up to know .... life doesn’t end
Some ppl do the test while being on those drugs and it comes out NEGATIVE even though they where infected the drugs help reduce the spread of the cells etc .. and can actually leave a normal life ..

1 Like

Re: Can I Contact Urinary Tract Infection And Excape Hiv From Someone Having Both? by Headlesschicken(m): 5:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
undecided wait for a few more weeks or a month, then check again,dat Hiv stuff can be tricky....
Re: Can I Contact Urinary Tract Infection And Excape Hiv From Someone Having Both? by MyNewJackeT: 6:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
I thought urinary tract infection can cause barrenness in women.

that's what I heard but I stand corrected
Re: Can I Contact Urinary Tract Infection And Excape Hiv From Someone Having Both? by Next2Bezee(m): 6:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
Lalas247:

Exactly both most are not clued up to know .... life doesn’t end
Some ppl do the test while being on those drugs and it comes out NEGATIVE even though they where infected the drugs help reduce the spread of the cells etc .. and can actually leave a normal life ..

Very well said. What does kill faster than the virus is the stigmatizing, that's what makes those that live with the virus feel like their world is at an end.

This problem won't end until some simple minded and primitive thinking Nigerians are properly educated...and maybe caned seriously grin

1 Like

Re: Can I Contact Urinary Tract Infection And Excape Hiv From Someone Having Both? by Darkseid(m): 7:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
I'm not a doctor but it's possible to knack a HIV positive person 100 times without protection and still not get the virus but even with a condom, you can still get other STDs that can lead to UTI.
Re: Can I Contact Urinary Tract Infection And Excape Hiv From Someone Having Both? by Lalas247(f): 7:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
Next2Bezee:

Very well said. What does kill faster than the virus is the stigmatizing, that's what makes those that live with the virus feel like their world is at an end.

This problem won't end until some simple minded and primitive thinking Nigerians are properly educated...and maybe caned seriously grin
hopefully some will learn something today wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rape: My Sweet Experience / Why Do Ugly Girls Like Me? / Reasons Why He Love Girlfriend Chioma - Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.