Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,532 members, 7,823,315 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

List Of Military Clinics And Hospitals In Nigeria - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / List Of Military Clinics And Hospitals In Nigeria (38122 Views)

Fertility Clinics In Lagos Pay N50k For Sperm - Doctor Tells Masturbators / Fire Accident Victim Rejected By General Hospitals In Lagos Dies (Graphic) / A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Military Clinics And Hospitals In Nigeria by asdfjklhaha(f): 8:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
None in abakaliki God is watching you people
Re: List Of Military Clinics And Hospitals In Nigeria by GoodMuyis(m): 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
arinzos:

What do you mean by educating you guys? I know that there are medical personnels in the military.The questions are, were the people communicated/sensitized? Was there any epidemic in the region? Most people will be claiming as if they know any better.What happened in the SE is simple survival instincts.What the military did is still fresh and that same military wants to immunize/vaccinate the children.NOBODY SHOULD EVER SAY THE SOUTHEAST ARE BACKWARD BECAUSE YOU ALL ARE NOT ANY BETTER.

Applaud for you sir, Since you are not naive, Join the Intelligent US to sensitive the people instead of allowing their ignorance to overshadow us with the way we conduct ourselves on social media
Re: List Of Military Clinics And Hospitals In Nigeria by GoodMuyis(m): 8:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
castrol180:

When you referred to Kaduna military hospital as the second best to the general hospital, then why can't the northern leaders be patronising it? Why traveling out with our tax money to overseas countries in order to treat their goro teeth (kola nut) bodies?

Trust issue,
Compromise Can occurred.
Re: List Of Military Clinics And Hospitals In Nigeria by teamsynergy: 8:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
GoodMuyis:

Are you slow or what, were are trying to educate you guys that those that came were professional in Medicine Science I mean BSC, which make them qualified Health Worker
R dey military personnel or not.... ? Y didn’t the military Engineers fix their brid ges...?. Those people R used to community health Worker, thus, the military has to sensitise the people before embarking on such mission, giving the recent ipob clash. Its that simple
Re: List Of Military Clinics And Hospitals In Nigeria by Afamed: 8:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
GoodMuyis:

Are you slow or what, were are trying to educate you guys that those that came were professional in Medicine Science I mean BSC, which make them qualified Health Worker
Stop wasting your time on those Niggas.
Re: List Of Military Clinics And Hospitals In Nigeria by HugeDan(m): 8:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
Op let me inform you better, all the full battalions of military formations have a hospital called MRS(Medical Reference/Reception Stations. There you meet a doctor and nurses . But when the medical case needs a consultant, the patient is refered to the one at brigade or div level. In a nut shell, military hospitals are as many as the formations not just few.

1 Like

Re: List Of Military Clinics And Hospitals In Nigeria by jumpmasta(m): 9:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
GoodMuyis:
My Last weekend went down with fill disappointment, where a lot of educated folks asked question "When did Military Personnel turn to Medical staff ?" that will be administering Health Service to Civilian, I guess a lot of them were used to Self/Home Treatment with Local Herbs, Local Clinic or Drug store, we should not blame the.

It was a surprise to me too the first time I visited 44 Nigeria Army Reference Hospital, Kaduna, I was to stay overnight with the patient. The next morning, it was time for routine checkup of patients, I saw this Lady/Woman between 35-40 years of age bracket, and in full military Khaki and boot, except that she did not have gun on her, came to examine/questioned the patient I stayed with. She must be a Lieutenant and one of the doctors.

Previously I Knew The Nigeria Armed Force do recruit Medical Personnel, But i did not expect them to be working/depolyed in an Hospital that admitted Civilians. So I dont want to budge you with story, below is a Very Short List of Military (NOT ALL) Clinics and Hospitals in Nigeria, believed me they are one of the best in any state. For example the 44 Nigeria Army Reference Hospital, Kaduna is said to be second best in Kaduna state after General Hospital Shika, Zaria which was among the best in Nigeria.

If you have ever visited any Military Clinics or Hospitals in Nigeria, you will know that are more friendly than our regular Medical Centers

List Source: http://www.medpages.co.za/sf/index.php?page=serviceregion&servicecode=364&countryid=22

For more info visit Defence Health Maintenance Limited Website dhmlnigeria. com
22 Brigade Medical Center is in Sobi Cantonment ,Ilorin. kwara state
Re: List Of Military Clinics And Hospitals In Nigeria by jumpmasta(m): 9:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
meforyou1:
Op, most of those clinics only attend to military personnel and their dependents.
Few of them like the 44 ref military hospital Kaduna attend to civilans from outside.
Op, do u know that some organisations like NNPC have their own hospitals and clinics that perform the same function?
Not true ...Military facilities also attend to Civilian personnel who are interested .
Re: List Of Military Clinics And Hospitals In Nigeria by Teneke007(m): 10:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
GoodMuyis:
My Last weekend went down with fill disappointment, where a lot of educated folks asked question "When did Military Personnel turn to Medical staff ?" that will be administering Health Service to Civilian, I guess a lot of them were used to Self/Home Treatment with Local Herbs, Local Clinic or Drug store, we should not blame the.

It was a surprise to me too the first time I visited 44 Nigeria Army Reference Hospital, Kaduna, I was to stay overnight with the patient. The next morning, it was time for routine checkup of patients, I saw this Lady/Woman between 35-40 years of age bracket, and in full military Khaki and boot, except that she did not have gun on her, came to examine/questioned the patient I stayed with. She must be a Lieutenant and one of the doctors.

Previously I Knew The Nigeria Armed Force do recruit Medical Personnel, But i did not expect them to be working/depolyed in an Hospital that admitted Civilians. So I dont want to budge you with story, below is a Very Short List of Military (NOT ALL) Clinics and Hospitals in Nigeria, believed me they are one of the best in any state. For example the 44 Nigeria Army Reference Hospital, Kaduna is said to be second best in Kaduna state after
Oga, no General Hospital in Shika, only Ahmadu Bello University teaching Hospital Shika. Thank you. which was among the best in Nigeria.

If you have ever visited any Military Clinics or Hospitals in Nigeria, you will know that are more friendly than our regular Medical Centers

List Source: http://www.medpages.co.za/sf/index.php?page=serviceregion&servicecode=364&countryid=22

For more info visit Defence Health Maintenance Limited Website dhmlnigeria. com
Re: List Of Military Clinics And Hospitals In Nigeria by CeterisXVII: 12:10am On Oct 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is better to visit a roadside patent medical store than to go to a medical clinic.

Even the doctors and nurses address their patients as 'bloody civilians'.

I once visited Nigeria Naval Hospital Borikiri and I heard the military doctor saying.

" You bloody civilian, dis your drip neva finish,
Lie like a log while I give you your shots".
Patent medical store?? What kind of advice is this? Apart from that, it is not all military hospitals that have impolite staff. The Nigerian Army Reference Hospital at Jibowu/Yaba area off herbert Macaulay Way, has some rather polite doctors.
Re: List Of Military Clinics And Hospitals In Nigeria by CeterisXVII: 12:12am On Oct 16, 2017
gretblue:
Op kindly ignore them. The best hospitals to attend after Teaching hospitals in Nigeria are the Military Hospitals. Their services are second to Non. Apart from the Military Hospitals/ Naval Hospitals, we also have Police Hospitals,at Falomo just after the Falomo Bridge. Their Consultants give you the best you can get anywhere in the world.
And they don't go on strike, like doctors often do in the general hospitals and teaching hospitals.

1 Like

Re: List Of Military Clinics And Hospitals In Nigeria by CeterisXVII: 12:14am On Oct 16, 2017
meforyou1:
Op, most of those clinics only attend to military personnel and their dependents.
Few of them like the 44 ref military hospital Kaduna attend to civilans from outside.
Op, do u know that some organisations like NNPC have their own hospitals and clinics that perform the same function?
No, sir. Most military hospitals also attend to civilians. The only difference is that civilians pay commercial fees (not too high) for treatment.

gretblue:

That was then, years back they only attended to only Military officers and their dependants. These days, they have commercialized it for the general public because they need funds for the day to day maintenance of their hospitals and staff. The Military and police hospitals also run on HMO these days. Even the almighty NNPC self has also opened their facilities to the general public in some selected centres.

You are quite right....
Re: List Of Military Clinics And Hospitals In Nigeria by eagleeye2: 1:13am On Oct 16, 2017
Afamed:

You claimed the Military wants to inject your Children, you still go around without checking the link the Op provided to claim the entire SE has one military hospital. Why are you people full of contradiction like this?
Can you point out where I made such claims in my posts?
Re: List Of Military Clinics And Hospitals In Nigeria by Afamed: 6:58am On Oct 16, 2017
tonio2wo:

thank you very much! we know these hospitals have been existing for a very long time but let me ask you do they offer free medical services in these hospitals?
Yes they do, when they are on Medical outreach. They do select certain local government. Its not only the Military that carriers out free Medical outreach. Cooperate bodies, Churches and Mosques and Individuals also carry out free Medical Outreach. Even NYSC also carries out free Medical Outreach. Its classified as part of Social responsibility. MTN, Glo, Etisalat have done that on numerous occasions. Note the free medical service is not on s daily basis. Its done once or twice in a year.
Re: List Of Military Clinics And Hospitals In Nigeria by salesforce: 8:18am On Oct 16, 2017
Oh
Re: List Of Military Clinics And Hospitals In Nigeria by tk4rd: 9:24am On Oct 16, 2017
You see am naa..
Only two in the whole of South East,, out of whooping 63..!!
(Both are situated in Enugu for that matter)
And you expect the people of South East to believe that the Military has anything to do with Medical Health Services.??
In the South East,, all that the Military is known for are: "Guns and Ruthless torturing".
Re: List Of Military Clinics And Hospitals In Nigeria by tk4rd: 9:42am On Oct 16, 2017
GoodMuyis:

Are you not curious to click the referenced links.

Maybe you should tell me which state you came from and I will not only get you list but contact as well
What are you saying.??
Show me Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, and Imo on the list.

Re: List Of Military Clinics And Hospitals In Nigeria by GoodMuyis(m): 3:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
tk4rd:
What are you saying.??
Show me Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, and Imo on the list.

Re: List Of Military Clinics And Hospitals In Nigeria by Hong91: 10:11am On May 04, 2018
Thanks for Nice and Informative Post. This article is really contains lot more information about This Topic.
gmail sign up | hotmail sign up | hotmail login
Re: List Of Military Clinics And Hospitals In Nigeria by kweenkong(f): 11:02am On May 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is better to visit a roadside patent medical store than to go to a medical clinic.

Even the doctors and nurses address their patients as 'bloody civilians'.

I once visited Nigeria Naval Hospital Borikiri and I heard the military doctor saying.

" You bloody civilian, dis your drip neva finish,
Lie like a log while I give you your shots".

This is probably a joke, last i checked there is always healthy banter between a patient and his doctor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Dies Three Weeks After Her Sister Perished In The Ikoyi Building Collapse / Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? / Ernest Izevbigie Sues Nigerian Breweries For Misleading People About Malt Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.