Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

“they Dress On Credit But Only UnCloth For Cash” - Lady Blasts Slay Queens - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “they Dress On Credit But Only UnCloth For Cash” - Lady Blasts Slay Queens (4267 Views)

Reno Omokri blasts Slay Queens who calls men 'Dogs' / Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas / Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “they Dress On Credit But Only UnCloth For Cash” - Lady Blasts Slay Queens by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol only when chewing gum girls are giving mumu advice ... yet she contour her face with makeup mtcheew

Ask her how many property she has bought while she busy watching what girls do on social media .... (she most likely has one dumb degree... global warming ko .. mumu dey read news feels like she knows something .. arghhh

Chai! sad

She af press P

Re: “they Dress On Credit But Only UnCloth For Cash” - Lady Blasts Slay Queens by Lalas247(f): 6:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
RB007:

Chai! sad

She af press P
Lol God just spoke to me I don relax grin
It’s the devil... na op cause am

1 Like

Re: “they Dress On Credit But Only UnCloth For Cash” - Lady Blasts Slay Queens by ibkayee(f): 6:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
Someone cannot be fine and dumb in peace again sad

Lool who are these people having casual conversations about quantum physics though? cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “they Dress On Credit But Only UnCloth For Cash” - Lady Blasts Slay Queens by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
Lalas247:
Lol God just spoke to me I don relax grin It’s the devil... na op cause am
See wetin O.p don cause now ,
Oya take this shekpe make u kúlehleh :F

Re: “they Dress On Credit But Only UnCloth For Cash” - Lady Blasts Slay Queens by Safiaa(f): 6:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
Twitter is just the home of stupidity. Silly girls always thinking they've got a point.

1 Like

Re: “they Dress On Credit But Only UnCloth For Cash” - Lady Blasts Slay Queens by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
Safiaa:
Twitter is just the home of stupidity. Silly girls always thinking they've got a point.
will you keep quiet..

2 Likes

Re: “they Dress On Credit But Only UnCloth For Cash” - Lady Blasts Slay Queens by Shawnnn01: 6:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol only when chewing gum girls are giving mumu advice ... yet she contour her face with makeup mtcheew

Ask her how many property she has bought while she busy watching what girls do on social media .... (she most likely has one dumb degree... global warming ko .. mumu dey read news feels like she knows something .. arghhh

This tirade is not needed, slay Queens n Kings should mend their ways so we can all have a beta society. The make up on her face did not make her less human and like you have argued on several occasion on this forum she also own a right to her opinion chikena.
Re: “they Dress On Credit But Only UnCloth For Cash” - Lady Blasts Slay Queens by Safiaa(f): 6:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
Lordygram:
will you keep quiet..
why?
Re: “they Dress On Credit But Only UnCloth For Cash” - Lady Blasts Slay Queens by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
Safiaa:
why?
Nothing, i just want you to..
Re: “they Dress On Credit But Only UnCloth For Cash” - Lady Blasts Slay Queens by Uyi168: 7:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
Why is every girl on this thread coming hard on the lady?..e be like say wetin she talk strike some nerves o
Re: “they Dress On Credit But Only UnCloth For Cash” - Lady Blasts Slay Queens by Angy55(f): 7:19pm On Oct 15, 2017
ModeratorSeun:
I couldn't agree less sad
They are everywhere on NL grin grin grin
80% of girls here are cheap Instagram slayqueens while the remaining 20% are the gruesome looking Feminist, These ones are Maradona of ugliness dem no get any other option rather than running their mouths bashing guys cos nobody dey look dey face twice angry

Oga ooo, so you are telling me it's only slay queens and feminists that are on nairaland?
Because 80% + 20% = 100%.
Not even 10% of good and decent girls on nairaland?

Na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: “they Dress On Credit But Only UnCloth For Cash” - Lady Blasts Slay Queens by zexy2030(m): 7:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
She is right.the society is not helping this matter @all
Re: “they Dress On Credit But Only UnCloth For Cash” - Lady Blasts Slay Queens by Lalas247(f): 7:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
Shawnnn01:

This tirade is not needed, slay Queens n Kings should mend their ways so we can all have a beta society. The make up on her face did not make her less human and like you have argued on several occasion on this forum she also own a right to her opinion chikena.
exactly so y is she bothered about their makeup when she uses it too!
she made it an issue .... I couldn't careless wt other females do its their life not mine .. she should try n do d same ..
glass houses throwing stones much
Re: “they Dress On Credit But Only UnCloth For Cash” - Lady Blasts Slay Queens by MissJoy29(f): 7:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
Angy55:

Oga ooo, so you are telling me it's only slay queens and feminists that are on nairaland?
Because 80% + 20% = 100%.
Not even 10% of good and decent girls on nairaland?

Na wa ooo
Yeah...wanted to ask him same too.

1 Like

Re: “they Dress On Credit But Only UnCloth For Cash” - Lady Blasts Slay Queens by lilmax(m): 7:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
Safiaa:
can you point out a "wrong " in her post?

1 Like

Re: “they Dress On Credit But Only UnCloth For Cash” - Lady Blasts Slay Queens by pidgintutor: 7:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
after all said and done... if the tweets hurt you... indeed, its purpose has been met. A full-bodied man feels no hurt when called a cripple.... Dangote wouldnt care if you called him a poor wretched man.... but if these tweets struck a chord... it means you aint intelligent and you sell ya ass for money

5 Likes

Re: “they Dress On Credit But Only UnCloth For Cash” - Lady Blasts Slay Queens by anonymuz(m): 7:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
Most slay queens are underground ashawo
Re: “they Dress On Credit But Only UnCloth For Cash” - Lady Blasts Slay Queens by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 15, 2017
if a girl wants to take off her clothes for money, it's her fu<king right to do so with her body. ppl should learn to mind their business.
Re: “they Dress On Credit But Only UnCloth For Cash” - Lady Blasts Slay Queens by victorioushands: 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Is it her private part that will suffer

What's her business self

For some reason, your question with the 'self' cracked me up.

Are you for real? grin
Re: “they Dress On Credit But Only UnCloth For Cash” - Lady Blasts Slay Queens by nairaman66(m): 9:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ladies avoiding the thread like HIV!! cheesy
Re: “they Dress On Credit But Only UnCloth For Cash” - Lady Blasts Slay Queens by Donjazzy12(m): 9:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
Priscy01:
A South African lady identified as Nandi Cakes has gotten no chill in stock for them “slay queens” as she took to Twitter to blast them without mincing words.

According to her “When a girl has beauty without brains, her private part suffers the most ” (that is one the deep line).

She says this category of ladies don’t have a future plan as all they think is their “makeup” thingy is going to still be paying the bills for them in the nearest future.

Nandi Cakes on Twitter is not having chill with the Slay Queens drama as she took to the micro-blogging platform to heavily blast them.

Read her tweet below:

Culled From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/they-dress-on-credit-but-only-UnCloth.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Mynd44
Most ladies that call themselves slay queens are actually prostitutes and lesbians! Slay Queen is the new sobriquet for prostitutes
Re: “they Dress On Credit But Only UnCloth For Cash” - Lady Blasts Slay Queens by festwiz(m): 12:41am On Oct 16, 2017
pidgintutor:
after all said and done... if the tweets hurt you... indeed, its purpose has been met. A full-bodied man feels no hurt when called a cripple.... Dangote wouldnt care if you called him a poor wretched man.... but if these tweets struck a chord... it means you aint intelligent and you sell ya ass for money

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Capture This Hilarious Snake Meme / Konji Made Me Humble Like A Dog And She Took Advantage / Who Has Used Minoxidil Here [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.