Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Konji Made Me Humble Like A Dog And She Took Advantage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Konji Made Me Humble Like A Dog And She Took Advantage (4268 Views)

She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" / The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me / I Was Looking At Her Chest! Then She Took Off Her Dress To Show Me Her Breasts! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Konji Made Me Humble Like A Dog And She Took Advantage by Abortions: 9:42am On Nov 22, 2018
Ok Konji made me professed undying love FOR OgBonna so she cud LET ME HaVE A TASTE of HER puNA bUH SHE SAID SHE wud konjically TORture ME COS ITS HER Time. DAH I Didn't GiVE HER D LOVE SHE DESERVED WHEN SHE WAs DeEply in LOve wiTH ME. OK IT looks MORE like A PAYBACK COS I Used To fvck her Brutally When she HAD Feelings FOR me buh i refused 2 make it public. I wanted tHings on a low buh she wanted our relationship to go public. OK itsz now That she's moved on with hER FEElings to Some other Guy(s) that I realised how deep i HAVE FAllEN For HER Pusssi.. Am DEeply In LOve wit HER PUsssi and SHE's AWAre N DECided to take adVantage of Me. SHE Now Asks For unimaginable Things that I Cnt EVEN List Here. ONCE SaiD i ShUID Buy Iphone X For HER N GO SEE HER PARENTS IN IMO STATE iFFAH i WISH 2 SEE HER THiGHS AGAIN.mE DAh STAYS IN LAGOS SHUD TRAVEL 2 IMO TO GO SEe HER PARENTS. Such is life sha. Said I SHUD BUY HER SISTER A PHONE too. Its not GOOd FOR A Gal 2 Know Yur KOnjically AttractED 2 HER. COS ShE Will ENSLAVE U. DuNNO WHY SOME GALS ARE HEARTLESSLY WICKED sadOk Konji made me professed undying love FOR OgBonna so she cud LET ME HaVE A TASTE of HER puNA bUH SHE SAID SHE wud konjically TORture ME COS ITS HER Time. DAH I Didn't GiVE HER D LOVE SHE DESERVED WHEN SHE WAs DeEply in LOve wiTH ME. OK IT looks MORE like A PAYBACK COS I Used To fvck her Brutally When she HAD Feelings FOR me buh i refused 2 make it public. I wanted tHings on a low buh she wanted our relationship to go public. OK itsz now That she's moved on with hER FEElings to Some other Guy(s) that I realised how deep i HAVE FAllEN For HER Pusssi.. Am DEeply In LOve wit HER PUsssi and SHE's AWAre N DECided to take adVantage of Me. SHE Now Asks For unimaginable Things that I Cnt EVEN List Here. ONCE SaiD i ShUID Buy Iphone X For HER N GO SEE HER PARENTS IN IMO STATE iFFAH i WISH 2 SEE HER THiGHS AGAIN.mE DAh STAYS IN LAGOS SHUD TRAVEL 2 IMO TO GO SEe HER PARENTS. Such is life sha. Said I SHUD BUY HER SISTER A PHONE too. Its not GOOd FOR A Gal 2 Know Yur KOnjically AttractED 2 HER. COS ShE Will ENSLAVE U. DuNNO WHY SOME GALS ARE HEARTLESSLY WICKED sad
Re: Konji Made Me Humble Like A Dog And She Took Advantage by Alwaysking: 12:31pm On Nov 22, 2018
Damn! this ur English though. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Konji Made Me Humble Like A Dog And She Took Advantage by Abortions: 12:35pm On Nov 22, 2018
Alwaysking:
WhAT HAppaned 2 IT? U dah Blind
Re: Konji Made Me Humble Like A Dog And She Took Advantage by mafino: 3:01pm On Nov 22, 2018
Eyah, sorry
Re: Konji Made Me Humble Like A Dog And She Took Advantage by cocoeva: 3:58pm On Nov 22, 2018
hmmm..it is well
Re: Konji Made Me Humble Like A Dog And She Took Advantage by MetroBaba1(m): 5:35pm On Nov 22, 2018
Abortions:
WhAT HAppaned 2 IT? U dah Blind

Your English is rough.
Re: Konji Made Me Humble Like A Dog And She Took Advantage by Abortions: 6:02pm On Nov 22, 2018
MetroBaba1:

Your English is rough.
tongue
Re: Konji Made Me Humble Like A Dog And She Took Advantage by Jayslicky: 6:46pm On Nov 22, 2018
Whats this nonsense I just read?

3 Likes

Re: Konji Made Me Humble Like A Dog And She Took Advantage by savetheworld: 6:47pm On Nov 22, 2018
God help our young people...

This is dope, 2 minutes video sparking minds across the world. This guy is lit...

OVER DELIVER, let people know they can give you a task, and go to bed, trusting that you will deliver. Watch and share with a friend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEawC722r2g
Re: Konji Made Me Humble Like A Dog And She Took Advantage by Arthurity1(m): 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2018
Alwaysking:
The failure of the Nigerian educational system.
Re: Konji Made Me Humble Like A Dog And She Took Advantage by ericsimons18: 10:22pm On Nov 22, 2018
Who this post help now
Re: Konji Made Me Humble Like A Dog And She Took Advantage by fucc12: 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2018
Tf I just read undecided you have issues with lower and uppercase alphabets??

(1) (Reply)

My Wife BBF Is Changing My Life For Better Recently... I'm Starting To Love Her / Elections Fever:brazilian Lady Goes Naked In Paint To Support A Politician(18+) / Who Has Used Minoxidil Here [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.