Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Who Wants A Fairly Used Tecno Camon C 8? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Wants A Fairly Used Tecno Camon C 8? (671 Views)

She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance / This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Wants A Fairly Used Tecno Camon C 8? by Heromaniaa: 4:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
The saddest thing happened to me today. I went to shoprite, Ikeja to get some stuff. While waiting for a friend, I saw a pretty girl at the bus stop. We started chatting seamlessly. She was on her way to palm Grove.

I asked her for her number and she gave me, telling me not to delay in calling her. Then she boarded a bus and zoomed off.

So I decided to dial the number on my silly camon c8 after typing it (I hadn't saved the number). The phone hung for some seconds. Then the number vanished. Bro, I went through my sent call, receive call, missed call, speed dials, I even try to recollect the number... To no avaiI. I looked left and right, I couldn't find the bus.

Chai, e come dey do me like say make I nack my head for wall.

I'm gonna dash out the useless Tecno and stick to Samsung.

If I suffer this kinda heartbreak again, I will go to slot ikeja and declare my own operation crocodile smile there.

Abeg, if you are the girl I met opposite shoprite today, Holla me. And if you have a sister or a girlfriend who lives in palmgrove and was at shoprite Ikeja, today 15th of October, 2017..please send me a DM. I promise, your girlfriend is safe with me.

Who wants a fairly used Tecno camon c8? Comment below.
Re: Who Wants A Fairly Used Tecno Camon C 8? by Pidginwhisper: 4:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
Send am come undecided
Re: Who Wants A Fairly Used Tecno Camon C 8? by dannygood: 6:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
cry Pls I need it.
Re: Who Wants A Fairly Used Tecno Camon C 8? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
Free? Id still give you 5grand for it
Re: Who Wants A Fairly Used Tecno Camon C 8? by Nuells: 8:49pm On Oct 15, 2017
I need the tecno biko.
You can go back to the shoprite later, she works at the major road by 12pm all nights.
Re: Who Wants A Fairly Used Tecno Camon C 8? by Adukey(f): 11:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
I want please,my phone is so bad.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man's Advise Against Rape,sparks Online Outrage / Is Divorce Always The Answer? / Wives: Your income is for Family planing too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.