Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,539 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Young Woman Put Clueless Cat Callers On Blast - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Woman Put Clueless Cat Callers On Blast (377 Views)

Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar / She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless / Nigerian Lady Puts Her Baby Daddy On Blast For Being A Dead Beat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Young Woman Put Clueless Cat Callers On Blast by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 5:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
Fed up about being harassed my strange men on the street, 20-year-old Dutch student Noa Jansma decided to start holding them responsible.

“I never knew how to respond to so-called catcallers,” she told Dutch newspaper Het Parool .

“If I ignored it, they felt like they could call at me without consequences.”

So Jansma, who is based in Amsterdam, began taking selfies with the men who yelled out to her, hit on her, made comments about her body or propositioned her.

Her subjects appear to be completely clueless as they pose with giant smiles, often with their arms wrapped around her. Jansma, of course, never smiles.

A total of 22 selfies were posted from August 29 to September 27. Jansma even included the unbelievably creepy shit these weirdos used as pickup lines in the captions. Here are some of the worst:

[/b] "Hmmmm you wanna kiss?"

"After following me for straight 10 minutes 'sexy girl Where you goin?? Can I come with you ?"

"Psssssst, kissing sounds and whistling"

"Weheeee Hot girl"

"When I see you, all I get is wild thoughts, wild, Wild Thoughts!!"
[b]

Her main message to the men who accost her is that catcalling is “not a compliment”.

Re: Young Woman Put Clueless Cat Callers On Blast by ikp120(m): 5:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
13ShadesOfMay:
Fed up about being harassed my strange men on the street, 20-year-old Dutch student Noa Jansma decided to start holding them responsible.

“I never knew how to respond to so-called catcallers,” she told Dutch newspaper Het Parool .

“If I ignored it, they felt like they could call at me without consequences.”

So Jansma, who is based in Amsterdam, began taking selfies with the men who yelled out to her, hit on her, made comments about her body or propositioned her.

Her subjects appear to be completely clueless as they pose with giant smiles, often with their arms wrapped around her. Jansma, of course, never smiles.

A total of 22 selfies were posted from August 29 to September 27. Jansma even included the unbelievably creepy shit these weirdos used as pickup lines in the captions. Here are some of the worst:

[/b] "Hmmmm you wanna kiss?"

"After following me for straight 10 minutes 'sexy girl Where you goin?? Can I come with you ?"

"Psssssst, kissing sounds and whistling"

"Weheeee Hot girl"

"When I see you, all I get is wild thoughts, wild, Wild Thoughts!!"
[b]

Her main message to the men who accost her is that catcalling is “not a compliment”.
Pussy niggas!

Source please. sad
Re: Young Woman Put Clueless Cat Callers On Blast by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 6:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
ikp120:
Pussy niggas!

Source please. sad
MAXIM

(1) (Reply)

How To Tell If You're In An Abusive Relationship / You Are A Stupid Fellow: Bobrisky Replies Idris Abdulkareem / Advantages Of 'cheating' On Your Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.