Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Ibe Kachikwu's House In Abuja Is On Fire - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibe Kachikwu's House In Abuja Is On Fire (52645 Views)

Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen / Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times / Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibe Kachikwu's House In Abuja Is On Fire by Origin(f): 3:47pm On Oct 16, 2017
Hope its not bad (***generator****) fuel.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu's House In Abuja Is On Fire by Horlufemi(m): 3:47pm On Oct 16, 2017
Evidence going up in flames
Re: Ibe Kachikwu's House In Abuja Is On Fire by davibid: 3:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
Easy way to eradicate incriminating evidences

Na their way

#Politifians
Re: Ibe Kachikwu's House In Abuja Is On Fire by meforyou1(m): 3:49pm On Oct 16, 2017
phemmyutd:

Everything is Cabal to you.

Even your own life is under Cabal control
but what he said is true naa
Re: Ibe Kachikwu's House In Abuja Is On Fire by KingOfSkills: 3:49pm On Oct 16, 2017
AnonymousIP:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/newsflash-kachikwus-abuja-house-catches-fire/amp
I have a feeling one blogger was paid to share this false news, to make it look as if kachikwu is covering his tracks.

I am waiting for the next thread with the headline
"My house was never on fire, its false" - Kachikwu
Re: Ibe Kachikwu's House In Abuja Is On Fire by Cjrane2: 3:51pm On Oct 16, 2017
Corruption fights back

2 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu's House In Abuja Is On Fire by msylva2147(m): 3:51pm On Oct 16, 2017
people didn't wait to hear the extent of the fire yet they are busy shouting documents.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu's House In Abuja Is On Fire by maisauki: 3:52pm On Oct 16, 2017
so that other 'documents' would not be made public?
Re: Ibe Kachikwu's House In Abuja Is On Fire by bejeria101(m): 3:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
Kai jubrin na wa o!
Re: Ibe Kachikwu's House In Abuja Is On Fire by sinola(m): 3:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
swagagolic01:
Lolz... the cabal are burning all his documents

This man don enter bad book,thwy will remain to bury him alive....He has offended king in the north
Re: Ibe Kachikwu's House In Abuja Is On Fire by itsandi(m): 3:56pm On Oct 16, 2017
I know some Nigerians will see this as good news sad sad sad
Re: Ibe Kachikwu's House In Abuja Is On Fire by okey777(m): 3:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
Nkemtreasure:
The next thing they will tell the National Assembly Committee is that the FILE THAT WILL IMPLICATE OGA HAVE LOSS INSIDE THE FIRE.....
APC and their VUMVAM film. The thing no wan get part 3
this niggar must b an imolite
Re: Ibe Kachikwu's House In Abuja Is On Fire by HyconMojo(m): 4:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
He wan take style carrry all our petrol go sell ... now the petrol don catch fire for him mansion
Re: Ibe Kachikwu's House In Abuja Is On Fire by Egein(m): 4:07pm On Oct 16, 2017
A big shout out to Maikantu Baru and the Aso Rock cabal! You guys are the real village people yo!

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachikwu's House In Abuja Is On Fire by manci(m): 4:09pm On Oct 16, 2017
when baru decided to Fight back never Attempt to blackmail innocent man
Re: Ibe Kachikwu's House In Abuja Is On Fire by TheVictorious(m): 4:10pm On Oct 16, 2017
nerodenero:
Three things are involved:

1. Electrical faults/sparks.
2. Minister deliberately setting his house on fire to attract sympathy, so as to play the victim and portraying others bad.
3. Enemies are scared that he might have incriminating evidences to completely nail them, hence the setting of the house on fire.

For me, e no concern me. Polithiefcian in any corner of this country, na the same. Na their wahala be that.

Reason 2 is very implausible, and unreasonable

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachikwu's House In Abuja Is On Fire by ngmgeek(m): 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2017
Those who think that Nigeria is not a zoo .... Your bedrooms are next.. If you like, put CCTV there cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Ibe Kachikwu's House In Abuja Is On Fire by discusant: 4:13pm On Oct 16, 2017
AnonymousIP:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/newsflash-kachikwus-abuja-house-catches-fire/amp

Intimidation

Even if Fulani steals Nigeria's annual budget, it shall be papered up. But if a Nugerdeltan steals ten thousand Naira from Nigeria's coffers, he/she goes to jail.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu's House In Abuja Is On Fire by muhammed50(m): 4:13pm On Oct 16, 2017
Of course, petroleum is volatile. So he must expect fire.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu's House In Abuja Is On Fire by Tchinaidi(m): 4:14pm On Oct 16, 2017
Rule #1.Never you dare the cabal Rule #2 always observe rule #1
Re: Ibe Kachikwu's House In Abuja Is On Fire by Bobby808: 4:17pm On Oct 16, 2017
Paperwhite:
Vendatta have started.Never trust hausa-fulani.
I have phoned all my children never to phone any Fulani man. I swear NEVER to have any affiar with any Fulani man. Never. I am also calling all Nigerians NEVER too have any affiars Fulani man and woman
Re: Ibe Kachikwu's House In Abuja Is On Fire by Kaslyni: 4:17pm On Oct 16, 2017
swagagolic01:
Ahahaha... the exact kinda comments I had looked forward to seeing... nairalanders dont disappoint but then again its the "sai babarian government" they do and undo. #JubrilaTheSudanese
Re: Ibe Kachikwu's House In Abuja Is On Fire by calyto: 4:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
So why are you copying from your whatsapp group and pasting on my mention?

Do i sound like someone that is as pained as you are?

Buhari or no Buhari, i am sure of my salary and i will also harvest and sell my farm produce to complainers like you at a very high cost.

colli247:
If Buhari didn't win in 2015, we would have thought by now that Nigeria would have been like London.
Thank God he won for everyone to know that he can't perform magic.
Buhari said he does not know anything called subsidy. You clapped.
He later paid subsidy. You clapped again.
He said he would never devalue the Naira. You clapped.
He devalued the Naira. You clapped.
He said he will make N1 equals to $1. You clapped.
$1 is officially equal N360. You are still clapping.
He said he will make petrol price to N40, you clapped,
Now petrol price is N145, you clapped and do protest in support.
He said he would turn all presidential jets to national carrier. You clapped.
Today, he and his family are cruising on all presidential jets. You are clapping.
He said he would build one new refinery each year. You clapped.
Its getting to three years, no refinery has been built. You are still clapping.
When he cancelled Military road blocks, you clapped.
When he asked them to go back, you clapped.
When PMB promise to end medical tourism, you clapped.
When he spent months in UK hospital and allowed local doctors on strike, you clapped.
APC apologists and co. Do you still think Buhari has integrity.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu's House In Abuja Is On Fire by TheSCRYPT: 4:20pm On Oct 16, 2017
They are after the evidence grin
Re: Ibe Kachikwu's House In Abuja Is On Fire by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
swagagolic01:
grin We know Right
Re: Ibe Kachikwu's House In Abuja Is On Fire by Icon79(m): 4:23pm On Oct 16, 2017
Ibe Kachikwu has stepped on some very powerful toes.

.... they are going after him now sad

O pari
Re: Ibe Kachikwu's House In Abuja Is On Fire by agabaI23(m): 4:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
Kachikwu probably have received a phone afterwards.

Them go be like 'Hon Minister, did you see that? That's to tell you we can get rid of you and blame it on accident. So be a goood boy and behave"

Kachikwu would swallow his saliva with much difficulty. Before he would be able to utter a word, the call would cut.

Then a deep breath and he will be like " hmmm na wa o e don reach like this?"
Re: Ibe Kachikwu's House In Abuja Is On Fire by AnanseK(m): 4:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
Kachikwu destroying evidence.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu's House In Abuja Is On Fire by thunderbabs: 4:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
Set up smiley
Re: Ibe Kachikwu's House In Abuja Is On Fire by netflicks(m): 4:37pm On Oct 16, 2017
What we do in Nigeria is burn the evidence and the case is closed.. ..period
Re: Ibe Kachikwu's House In Abuja Is On Fire by Tisham20(m): 4:40pm On Oct 16, 2017
mtcheww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Wins 9 LGAs In Ekiti / Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son / Omoyele Sowore Tear-Gassed At Ooni Of Ife's Palace For Refusing To Prostrate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.