Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

You Do Not Need To Trust Her To Love Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Do Not Need To Trust Her To Love Her (824 Views)

You Have To Trust Her Before She Can Do This / I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore / Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Do Not Need To Trust Her To Love Her by Orikinla(m): 11:05am On Apr 20, 2010
You do not need to trust her to love her.

If you have to judge loving a woman by how much you trust her, you would be disappointed.

You can never vouch for any human, because humans by nature are vulnerable beings and women are more impressionable as you would have found out from the numerous discussions on romance.

A woman, especially when she is still single can change when she is under pressure.
Unforseen circumstances have caught many women unawares and they have fallen for mere temptations.

If you want to love a woman, please do not expect her to please you all the time and please do not swear and vouch for her fidelity or innocence behind your back. Because what your sweetheart does behind you is quite different from what she does in front of you.

She could be all over you when she is with you and later deny you when she is far away from you.
Therefore, love her or leave her if you cannot accept her and all the disappointments.

There are only a few good women.
Re: You Do Not Need To Trust Her To Love Her by fubiluv: 11:18am On Apr 20, 2010
That is what you think.
What about MEN?You can not also trust a man.
Especially what he is thinking about you and how long he intends to deceive and lie to you.
SO! grin
Re: You Do Not Need To Trust Her To Love Her by 190: 11:37am On Apr 20, 2010
Orikinla:

You do not need to trust her to love her.

If you have to judge loving a woman by how much you trust her, you would be disappointed.

You can never vouch for any human, because humans by nature are vulnerable beings and women are more impressionable as you would have found out from the numerous discussions on romance.

A woman, especially when she is still single can change when she is under pressure.
Unforseen circumstances have caught many women unawares and they have fallen for mere temptations.

If you want to love a woman, please do not expect her to please you all the time and please do not swear and vouch for her fidelity or innocence behind your back. Because what your sweetheart does behind you is quite different from what she does in front of you.

She could be all over you when she is with you and later deny you when she is far away from you.
Therefore, love her or leave her if you cannot accept her and all the disappointments.

There are only a few good women.

the red points are my motto in every relationship affair

LOVE BUT DONT TRUST---EVER

thats why i keep calling some guyzz dummies!
Re: You Do Not Need To Trust Her To Love Her by romsky: 11:53am On Apr 20, 2010
na real wa o
Re: You Do Not Need To Trust Her To Love Her by CuteAngel(f): 12:00pm On Apr 20, 2010
No be small thing
Re: You Do Not Need To Trust Her To Love Her by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 20, 2010
The question is: how can you love without trusting? In other words, how do you love (in the real sense of the word) when you know she's prolly being bleeped doggy by sum1 else rather than at the 'night vigil' she claimed to be going for? Eff love and eff trust. Who needs those.
Re: You Do Not Need To Trust Her To Love Her by Girl846(f): 12:28pm On Apr 20, 2010
There are only few good women? sad
There are even fewer good men! grin
Re: You Do Not Need To Trust Her To Love Her by cantell(m): 1:56pm On Apr 20, 2010
fubiluv:

That is what you think.
Especially what he is thinking about you and how long he intends to deceive and lie to you.
SO! grin
you were expected to give your opinion not attack the poster.
You don't have to fight him because he posted his own opinion.
Re: You Do Not Need To Trust Her To Love Her by Orikinla(m): 2:09pm On Apr 20, 2010
pro01:

The question is: how can you love without trusting? In other words, how do you love (in the real sense of the word) when you know she's prolly being bleeped canine by sum1 else rather than at the 'night vigil' she claimed to be going for? Eff love and eff trust. Who needs those.

To love someone is a sacrifice.

You must overlook many things and bear many things.

I have seen a man love an unfaithful woman and even went ahead to marry her.
At the end of the day, his love for her won.

It is either you love or you do not love at all.
Re: You Do Not Need To Trust Her To Love Her by iice(f): 2:21pm On Apr 20, 2010
Goodluck to una grin
Re: You Do Not Need To Trust Her To Love Her by indie22(f): 5:22am On Apr 21, 2010
Love without trust is madness!

I'm not going to have someone tell me he loves, yet can't trust me and vice versa, dnt want no one calling me at odd hours of the day, going all james bond on me and asking all those "where are you", "why, how, when" questions, abeg!
Re: You Do Not Need To Trust Her To Love Her by eridah2007(m): 5:33am On Apr 22, 2010
fubiluv:

That is what you think.
SO! grin

But dat's anoda topic cool
Girl846:

There are only few good women? sad
There are even fewer good men! grin

Opposite grin
Orikinla:

To love someone is a sacrifice.

You must overlook many things and bear many things.

I have seen a man love an unfaithful woman and even went ahead to marry her.
At the end of the day, his love for her won.

It is either you love or you do not love at all.
GBAM !/
Re: You Do Not Need To Trust Her To Love Her by Mudley313: 6:02am On Apr 22, 2010
indie22:

Love without trust is madness!

@ bolded. there aint no word like dat. no trust=no love
Re: You Do Not Need To Trust Her To Love Her by olayinkaj2(m): 4:52pm On Apr 22, 2010
There must be trust in a relashionship, u need to trust her to love her. period!!!
Re: You Do Not Need To Trust Her To Love Her by tytylayor: 6:00pm On Apr 22, 2010
gud job, orikinla, i like dat. help tell ur fellows
Re: You Do Not Need To Trust Her To Love Her by DYnamis: 12:33am On Apr 24, 2010
It has been said: Don't marry who u love; Love who u marry.

(1) (Reply)

Taking Over Her Facebook/e-mail Account / Relationship(s) / Marriage Is Now The Order Of The Day? / Gud Girlz N Bad Guyz.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.