Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Abia State 1million Naira Bride Price List - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abia State 1million Naira Bride Price List (3674 Views)

I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos / "After 14 Years Of Dating, He Came To Pay My Bride Price" - Beautiful Lady Says / Man Marrying 6 Women In Delta, Pays Bride Price Of 3, Leaves 3 Stubborn Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia State 1million Naira Bride Price List by cicodeblazzer(m): 9:39am On Aug 10, 2020
Hmmmm.....na wa ooh. Arochukwu LGA abia state una well done. Are u selling ur daughters ni? Imagine a bride-price list of 1million naira(800k for items and 200k for bride price because she is a graduate). Is this not heartless exploitation of groom-to-be in nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Abia State 1million Naira Bride Price List by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 10, 2020
you nor get money you wan go marry.

1 Like

Re: Abia State 1million Naira Bride Price List by OkuFaba(m): 9:49am On Aug 10, 2020
Are a fool??
Why not apply wisdom in your doings.

Impregnate that bride 1st and see how that list and bride price would fall like the Nigerian naira

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State 1million Naira Bride Price List by Kestine0: 9:49am On Aug 10, 2020
@zanga... Shey u fit marry that kind of marry

@okufaba... I sight u.. Wisdom talk

1 Like

Re: Abia State 1million Naira Bride Price List by Queenslander(f): 9:50am On Aug 10, 2020
How is that your problem? If you can't afford it, marry from your own tribe, simple!! BTW I don't see Abians complaining..
Re: Abia State 1million Naira Bride Price List by Cof1ex(m): 9:52am On Aug 10, 2020
Audio cooked up story. Where is the marriage list? Arochukwu do give marriage list. Don't quote me if you don't have it, and delete this post asap

3 Likes

Re: Abia State 1million Naira Bride Price List by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 10, 2020
PDudd please I want to ask something
Do white people pay bride price to marry
Re: Abia State 1million Naira Bride Price List by DICKstractor: 10:01am On Aug 10, 2020
cheesy

When you were telling her
"you are one in a million", "I'll give you the whole world",

I don't know where you want the rest of us to live when you give her the whole world, you didn't inform us.

But this bride price is too outrageous. If I pay this kind of money for any girl's bride price, believe you me I'll cut all the ties I have with her family. This exploitation at the highest degree.

It's no more bride price, it's like human trafficking
Re: Abia State 1million Naira Bride Price List by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 10, 2020
Queenslander:
How is that your problem? If you can't afford it, marry from your own tribe, simple!! BTW I don't see Abians complaining..
Shut the f没ck up bitch
Why won't you rant when is not you that is paying angry
Re: Abia State 1million Naira Bride Price List by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 10, 2020
OkuFaba:
Are a fool??

Impregnate that bride 1st and see how that list and bride price would fall like the Nigerian naira
Your wisdom is not of this world bro grin
Re: Abia State 1million Naira Bride Price List by Oluromantic: 10:03am On Aug 10, 2020
OkuFaba:
Are a fool??

You sure?
Re: Abia State 1million Naira Bride Price List by cicodeblazzer(m): 10:07am On Aug 10, 2020
Cof1ex:
Audio cooked up story. Where is the marriage list? Arochukwu do give marriage list. Don't quote me if you don't have it, and delete this post asap
why should i publish the list of a community for you online? If u are from there, you either confirm if its in the normal range of ur people or if exaggerated by bride family & kinsmen to exploit the groom(and the implication). I believe that is the main underlying purpose of this thread
Re: Abia State 1million Naira Bride Price List by cicodeblazzer(m): 10:13am On Aug 10, 2020
zangaozanga:
you nor get money you wan go marry.
guy with all ur money, will u marry such? Will u support ur son or brother to marry such? If yes, may it be so for u. If no, go back and reason the main purpose of the thread before comenting again
Re: Abia State 1million Naira Bride Price List by OkuFaba(m): 10:13am On Aug 10, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Your wisdom is not of this world bro grin
thank you bro Ayam a desendant of Solomon

Re: Abia State 1million Naira Bride Price List by cicodeblazzer(m): 10:16am On Aug 10, 2020
OkuFaba:
Are a fool??

that one de sha. But u know no b all guys go subscribe to that due to their values and beliefs. It has negative effects even after the wedding
Re: Abia State 1million Naira Bride Price List by cicodeblazzer(m): 10:18am On Aug 10, 2020
Queenslander:
Babe am sure u are from abia
Re: Abia State 1million Naira Bride Price List by Cof1ex(m): 10:21am On Aug 10, 2020
cicodeblazzer:
why should i publish the list of a community for you online? If u are from there, you either confirm if its in the normal range of ur people or if exaggerated by bride family & kinsmen to exploit the groom(and the implication). I believe that is the main underlying purpose of this thread
how then can i confirm if your claims are true. I still maintain my previous reply, lets see the list and stop condemning Arochukwu for you are causing more trouble that u can ever imagine...

3 Likes

Re: Abia State 1million Naira Bride Price List by thundafire: 10:23am On Aug 10, 2020
cicodeblazzer:
Hmmmm.....na wa ooh. Arochukwu LGA abia state una well done. Are u selling ur daughters ni? Imagine a bride-price list of 1million naira(800k for items and 200k for bride price because she is a graduate). Is this not heartless exploitation of groom-to-be in nigeria?
show the list and don't just say it

1 Like

Re: Abia State 1million Naira Bride Price List by thundafire: 10:24am On Aug 10, 2020
cicodeblazzer:
if u can't then keep quiet. So other people where dey post Mbaise and Akwa ibom own na curse

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia State 1million Naira Bride Price List by Headlesschicken(m): 10:28am On Aug 10, 2020
undecided Dear lil pig @Mr poster Arochukwu doesn't give unnecessary price list, put up evidence to support yuh claim or just shut the phuck up..

2 Likes

Re: Abia State 1million Naira Bride Price List by cicodeblazzer(m): 10:32am On Aug 10, 2020
DICKstractor:
cheesy

When you were telling her
"you are one in a million", "I'll give you the whole world",

I don't know where you want the rest of us to live when you give her the whole world, you didn't inform us.

But this bride price is too outrageous. If I pay this kind of money for any girl's bride price, believe you me I'll cut all the ties I have with her family. This exploitation at the highest degree.

It's no more bride price, it's like human trafficking
u funny die lol hahaha. But seriously u know u cant cutoff ties with them because they are ur wive's nuclear family and most times(check eastern bride list) the extravagant demands in it, goes not to the girl nuclear family but extended family(umunna, umuada, umuagbogho, youths) whose 1naira didnt come in when the parents were raising the girl. And wont even come to ur aid after wedding, if u guys are suffering after exploiting u with the list #istandforabolishmentofbridepricelist
Re: Abia State 1million Naira Bride Price List by DICKstractor: 10:39am On Aug 10, 2020
cicodeblazzer:
u funny die lol hahaha. But seriously u know u cant cutoff ties with them because they are ur wive's nuclear family and most times(check eastern bride list) the extravagant demands in it, goes not to the girl nuclear family but extended family(umunna, umuada, umuagbogho, youths) whose 1naira didnt come in when the parents were raising the girl. And wont even come to ur aid after wedding, if u guys are suffering after exploiting u with the list #istandforabolishmentofbridepricelist

Even if the Bride price is mostly for the extended family, you will notice that it's her father that will be rubbing that "she's a graduate" to your face like they did you a favour in sending their girl child to school.

If I love the girl to the extent of paying such an outrageous fee, I'll cut ties with them even if it's not totally but they will surely notice that I'm not involved in their matters
Re: Abia State 1million Naira Bride Price List by Queenslander(f): 10:47am On Aug 10, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Shut the f没ck up bitch
Why won't you rant when is not you that is paying angry
Lool. grin why is it paining you like this? Its nor my fault that your broke and miserable.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Abia State 1million Naira Bride Price List by Queenslander(f): 10:49am On Aug 10, 2020
cicodeblazzer:
Babe am sure u are from abia
nope!!
Re: Abia State 1million Naira Bride Price List by cpapa: 1:07pm On Aug 10, 2020
cicodeblazzer:
bro it's a cookup story
Re: Abia State 1million Naira Bride Price List by Chummynoni(m): 1:39pm On Aug 10, 2020
cicodeblazzer:
that one de sha. But u know no b all guys go subscribe to that due to their values and beliefs. It has negative effects even after the wedding
. can you educate me please? what is the negative effect. my Gf(now fiancee) gave birth when we were in school, and we are officially getting married dis year when my son is already 5years old. so, can I know d negative effect? NOTE: we are not living together yet
Re: Abia State 1million Naira Bride Price List by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 10, 2020
Queenslander:
Lool. grin why is it paining you like this? Its nor my fault that your broke and miserable.. cheesy cheesy
I don't blame you I blame our f没cking culture
Paying 1m as bride price to a f没cking bitch like you that all manner of unsolicited dick has entered your f没cking pussy
Calling someone broke she may not gave 10k in her account like that O angry
Re: Abia State 1million Naira Bride Price List by NobleDeSage001: 2:26pm On Aug 10, 2020
That's the correct price bro. In fact, you got discount sef.
My homie paid 850k plus bride price.
Re: Abia State 1million Naira Bride Price List by Queenslander(f): 4:14pm On Aug 10, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

I don't blame you I blame our f没cking culture
Paying 1m as bride price to a f没cking bitch like you that all manner of unsolicited dick has entered your f没cking pussy
Calling someone broke she may not gave 10k in her account like that O angry
My dear calm down,. You don't have to insult me to get your message across.. Let's be civil in our conversation.. Okay!! Be a good boy!! cheesy
Re: Abia State 1million Naira Bride Price List by cicodeblazzer(m): 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2020
Chummynoni:
. can you educate me please? what is the negative effect. my Gf(now fiancee) gave birth when we were in school, and we are officially getting married dis year when my son is already 5years old. so, can I know d negative effect? NOTE: we are not living together yet
my bro, the bible says that if the foundation is faulty, what can the righteous do? The house must collapse. Pre-marital sex is a faulty foundation for any marriage. Who disvirgined the so-called despicable non-virgins in the society? Can u remember what happened to the child david had out of wedlock before he had solomon? Not all guys love that even though some use it to ensure, b4 marriage, that the woman isnt fruitless due to abortions.
Re: Abia State 1million Naira Bride Price List by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 10, 2020
Is she a graduate of harvard,cambridge or MIT?
If she is a graduate of the above instituitions then the parents are justified in putting such a high bride price cheesy
Re: Abia State 1million Naira Bride Price List by Chummynoni(m): 5:17pm On Aug 10, 2020
cicodeblazzer:
my bro, the bible says that if the foundation is faulty, what can the righteous do? The house must collapse. Pre-marital sex is a faulty foundation for any marriage. Who disvirgined the so-called despicable non-virgins in the society? Can u remember what happened to the child david had out of wedlock before he had solomon? Not all guys love that even though some use it to ensure, b4 marriage, that the woman isnt fruitless due to abortions.
so, the child(ren) had out of wedlock should b killed?. so, are u saying tat d foundation of my marriage is faulty? even wen I Neva had quarrel of any type with my fiancee of more than 7years?.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Condom / Would You Marry/date A Jobless Graduate? / Guys Only: Lover Or Provider Personality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.