Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,937 members, 7,828,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Can You Marry A Lady That Grows Beard? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Lady That Grows Beard? (690 Views)

Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture / A Plant That Grows As The Shape Of A Manhood / Girlfriend Reacts After Her Boyfriend Shaved His Beard (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Lady That Grows Beard? by ruggedmallaam(m): 6:42am On Oct 17, 2017
My friends were discussing this and some of them came into conclusion that they cannot while some say they can if they love the girl. What is your own opinion?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Grows Beard? by Samsimple(m): 6:45am On Oct 17, 2017
As long as there is toto i will marry her all it takes is a clean shave
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Grows Beard? by nepapole(m): 6:46am On Oct 17, 2017
No oooo. I can't coman let my wife be a member of the beard gang.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Grows Beard? by dollyjoy(f): 6:49am On Oct 17, 2017
nepapole:
How old again are you
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Grows Beard? by ruggedmallaam(m): 6:52am On Oct 17, 2017
Samsimple:
As long as there is toto i will marry her all it takes is a clean shave
BAD GUY
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Grows Beard? by nepapole(m): 6:53am On Oct 17, 2017
dollyjoy:
How old again are you
Find out.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Grows Beard? by ruggedmallaam(m): 6:54am On Oct 17, 2017
nepapole:
What if you come to know after marriage you will divorce her abi?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Grows Beard? by Florblu(f): 6:54am On Oct 17, 2017
If as a lady I grow beards I won't marry myself.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Grows Beard? by FreshBoss007: 6:55am On Oct 17, 2017
Capitol NO.... if I wanted that I'd have been gay...
except she's ready to under medical procedures to stop it but the beards have to be minimal not like that okafor babe
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Grows Beard? by nepapole(m): 6:57am On Oct 17, 2017
ruggedmallaam:

What if you come to know after marriage you will divorce her abi?
I wont. Not that heartless. Buh it's a turn off for me if I find out before marriage.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Grows Beard? by mofeoluwadassah: 6:57am On Oct 17, 2017
am not a fan of beard gangs and so i cannot have it
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Grows Beard? by pahars(m): 7:01am On Oct 17, 2017
It is a turnoff to me.Jst awkward.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Grows Beard? by ruggedmallaam(m): 7:02am On Oct 17, 2017
FreshBoss007:
Capitol NO.... if I wanted that I'd have been gay...
except she's ready to under medical procedures to stop it but the beards have to be minimal not like that okafor babe
your opinion though
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Grows Beard? by ruggedmallaam(m): 7:06am On Oct 17, 2017
dollyjoy:
How old again are you
Why are you asking him of his age
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Grows Beard? by Rutley(m): 7:15am On Oct 17, 2017
Why not. I will have someone to share my shaving stick with. Remember there is love in sharing
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Grows Beard? by AlexCk: 7:23am On Oct 17, 2017
Hmmm.

I think the 1st question should be, can u approach a lady that grows/have beards?

Some ladies have maybe a string or 2 (hair) on their chin, which isn't bad, but to have beards like that of 'the queen of beards', madam, approaching u is a 'no no', let alone marriage.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Grows Beard? by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 17, 2017
I only trip for hairs on the cleavage, sorry CNT share my shaving cream wit hergrin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Grows Beard? by ruggedmallaam(m): 7:56am On Oct 17, 2017
Rutley:
Why not. I will have someone to share my shaving stick with. Remember there is love in sharing
grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Grows Beard? by Stevengerd(m): 8:01am On Oct 17, 2017
nepapole:
Find out.
Using d-y/ d-x

(1) (Reply)

12 Sexting Disasters That Will Make You Want To Burn Your Phone / Why Are Male Celebrities Always Hot And Sexy In The Eyes Of The Female? / Hook-up Zone For Oyo-ibadan Based NAIRALANDERS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.