Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Heartbreaking Photo Of A Man Kissing His Dead Girlfriend Gone Viral - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbreaking Photo Of A Man Kissing His Dead Girlfriend Gone Viral (6151 Views)

Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance / Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo / Heartbreaking Photo Of A Man Kissing His Dead Girlfriend Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heartbreaking Photo Of A Man Kissing His Dead Girlfriend Gone Viral by Hemcy1(m): 4:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
krissconnect:
Pictures or adonbilivit

Don't tell me that your own brain was made out of horse shit too.stop using nairaland free mode. undecided
Re: Heartbreaking Photo Of A Man Kissing His Dead Girlfriend Gone Viral by Omoluabi16(m): 4:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
Losing a loved one is never easy. A part of you dies, and you are scarred forever.
Re: Heartbreaking Photo Of A Man Kissing His Dead Girlfriend Gone Viral by JamesReacher(m): 5:03pm On Oct 17, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
She juz looks like she's sleeping..unlike some dead ppol that they can scare the shii out of me.. lipsrsealed

But still NO KISSING for me lipsrsealed

Die first and let's see maybe you have a choice on how you would look
Re: Heartbreaking Photo Of A Man Kissing His Dead Girlfriend Gone Viral by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2017
JamesReacher:
Die first and let's see maybe you have a choice on how you would look

Why dont u die first & lemme see ur dead pics on VIP seat or are u one of the WALKING DEAD ? undecided

#NONSENSE

Royalblak007 abeg, bring some popcorn down here...we gonna watch a real walking dead. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heartbreaking Photo Of A Man Kissing His Dead Girlfriend Gone Viral by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 17, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Why dont u die first & lemme see ur dead pics on VIP seat or are u one of the WALKING DEAD ? undecided

#NONSENSE

Royalblak007 abeg, bring some popcorn down here...we gonna watch a real walking dead. cool

Shall we unleash the dragon tonight grin

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Photo Of A Man Kissing His Dead Girlfriend Gone Viral by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
RB007:

Shall we unleash the dragon tonight grin

grin

Why u dey change apron? embarassed

Hahahaha..Don't worry, its not chinese new year yet..Tomorrow is juz deepavali wink
Re: Heartbreaking Photo Of A Man Kissing His Dead Girlfriend Gone Viral by JamesReacher(m): 5:20pm On Oct 17, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

#NONSENSE

Overreacting. Save the drama for your mama.
Re: Heartbreaking Photo Of A Man Kissing His Dead Girlfriend Gone Viral by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 17, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Why u dey change apron? embarassed

Hahahaha..Don't worry, its not chinese new year yet..Tomorrow is juz deepavali wink

Tempting, smiley

"Deep" cheesy Sòtong tárugo cheesy

Re: Heartbreaking Photo Of A Man Kissing His Dead Girlfriend Gone Viral by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 17, 2017
RB007:

Tempting, smiley

"Deep" cheesy Sòtong tárugo cheesy

grin

I wonder if there is NO Indians in Ng tho ? lipsrsealed

So ur country will have holiday as well.. cheesy But i know u always on "holidays" wink
Re: Heartbreaking Photo Of A Man Kissing His Dead Girlfriend Gone Viral by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 17, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

I wonder if there is NO Indians in Ng tho ? lipsrsealed

So ur country will have holiday as well.. cheesy But i know u always on "holidays" wink

There are....well just a few in Lagos

Holiday!? cheesy Well only if the PIZZA LADY says so
Re: Heartbreaking Photo Of A Man Kissing His Dead Girlfriend Gone Viral by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 17, 2017
RB007:

There are....well just a few in Lagos

Holiday!? cheesy Well only if the PIZZA LADY says so

Re: Heartbreaking Photo Of A Man Kissing His Dead Girlfriend Gone Viral by Samusu(m): 8:24pm On Oct 17, 2017
urbanemind:
e don use d poor girl for rituals

angry angry angry angry angry

Re: Heartbreaking Photo Of A Man Kissing His Dead Girlfriend Gone Viral by Mowunmiaf: 9:38am On Oct 18, 2017
looool lalasticlala muct hear this
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef angry

What killed her? APC government's policy?
Why did she leave the guy?

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is What I Got From My Boyfriend This Evening / Is This The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Woman Alive / Girl Passed Out Naked After Several Rounds Of Sex With Boyfriend. (graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.