Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Could You Marry The Last Person You Slept With? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could You Marry The Last Person You Slept With? (1073 Views)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? / Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could You Marry The Last Person You Slept With? by Denko2721987(m): 12:15pm On Oct 17, 2017
Could you marry that last person which you formally slept with?

This question may exclude acts done with 'service delivery practitioners (SDP)' sha grin

As For me, i be Virginia so this question no cover my sample space.. embarassed

So oya, over to you guys..

Re: Could You Marry The Last Person You Slept With? by Pearlqueen(f): 12:18pm On Oct 17, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Could You Marry The Last Person You Slept With? by gykes(m): 12:19pm On Oct 17, 2017
YES!!!@
Re: Could You Marry The Last Person You Slept With? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
I Am A Virgin. I Never Shag before
Re: Could You Marry The Last Person You Slept With? by TEEBEE12(m): 12:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
Blood of Moses, hell NO
Re: Could You Marry The Last Person You Slept With? by ekensi01: 12:24pm On Oct 17, 2017
NO
I wouldn't marry a girl who has over 5 brothers without my knowledge
Re: Could You Marry The Last Person You Slept With? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 17, 2017
grin

Hahahahah...no to PMS lipsrsealed

#TeamTightNunu wink
Re: Could You Marry The Last Person You Slept With? by MhizzAJ(f): 12:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
Thank God am still a virgin grin
Over to those in d business
Re: Could You Marry The Last Person You Slept With? by thesicilian: 12:59pm On Oct 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Thank God am still a virgin grin
Over to those in d business
Virgins don't advertise themselves.
It is an empty barrel that makes the loudest noises.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: What Is The Name Of This Hairstyle? - Photo / Cossy Ojiakor's Friend Breaks Internet With Twerk Stunt / Emmanuel Eboue Get Employed By Galatasaray After Loosing Wealth To His Divoice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.