Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

See The Makeup Picture A Girl Shared That Got Facebook Users Talking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Makeup Picture A Girl Shared That Got Facebook Users Talking (3805 Views)

See Photos That A 17 Year-old Girl Shared That Got People Talking (screenshots) / Photos Of A Lady With Huge Hips Got Social Media Users Talking / Curvy Lady Makes Facebook Users Go Gaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Makeup Picture A Girl Shared That Got Facebook Users Talking by LifestyleTonite: 12:58pm On Oct 17, 2017
I was minding my business jejely when I stumbled on the below picture posted to a Facebook Makeup group I belong to. The picture had me startled that I had to give it a second look to be sure it wasn't meant to scare me.

Going through the comments, I realized I wasn't the only one who observed something scary... Lol

https://www.wotzup.ng/makeup-picture-girl-facebook-talking/

Re: See The Makeup Picture A Girl Shared That Got Facebook Users Talking by LifestyleTonite: 12:59pm On Oct 17, 2017
more comments

Re: See The Makeup Picture A Girl Shared That Got Facebook Users Talking by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 17, 2017
This Is A Man Na
Re: See The Makeup Picture A Girl Shared That Got Facebook Users Talking by mikejj(m): 1:01pm On Oct 17, 2017
grin she be like walking dead
Re: See The Makeup Picture A Girl Shared That Got Facebook Users Talking by Adaumunocha(f): 1:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
Reminds me of that movie "predator".
Re: See The Makeup Picture A Girl Shared That Got Facebook Users Talking by sinaj(f): 1:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
Where is the make up grin

She is scary abeg
Looks as if she wants to change into another creature sad
Re: See The Makeup Picture A Girl Shared That Got Facebook Users Talking by Papiikush: 1:04pm On Oct 17, 2017
That is a guy.
Re: See The Makeup Picture A Girl Shared That Got Facebook Users Talking by biacan(f): 1:05pm On Oct 17, 2017
You guys should live her alone she's just a little girl
Re: See The Makeup Picture A Girl Shared That Got Facebook Users Talking by konkonbilo(m): 1:05pm On Oct 17, 2017
Chai!!!!! See all those gals with bad mouth.
Re: See The Makeup Picture A Girl Shared That Got Facebook Users Talking by IAMSASHY(f): 1:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
undecided it nt by force 2 luk beautiful

Re: See The Makeup Picture A Girl Shared That Got Facebook Users Talking by LifestyleTonite: 1:59pm On Oct 17, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: See The Makeup Picture A Girl Shared That Got Facebook Users Talking by klassd(m): 2:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
God save men from karashikas
Re: See The Makeup Picture A Girl Shared That Got Facebook Users Talking by kenness(m): 2:07pm On Oct 17, 2017
Am I the only one thinking that Its a guy
Re: See The Makeup Picture A Girl Shared That Got Facebook Users Talking by Prognose: 2:08pm On Oct 17, 2017
mikejj:
grin she be like walking dead
Adaumunocha:
Reminds me of that movie "predator".

grin

Re: See The Makeup Picture A Girl Shared That Got Facebook Users Talking by Alecssander(m): 2:08pm On Oct 17, 2017
why is she tilting her head that way
Re: See The Makeup Picture A Girl Shared That Got Facebook Users Talking by Adukey(f): 2:12pm On Oct 17, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided it nt by force 2 luk beautiful
and,what is this,ma?

1 Like

Re: See The Makeup Picture A Girl Shared That Got Facebook Users Talking by AlexCk: 2:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
She looks unique.

cool

1 Like

Re: See The Makeup Picture A Girl Shared That Got Facebook Users Talking by mikejj(m): 2:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
Prognose:

grin

. haha funny you
Re: See The Makeup Picture A Girl Shared That Got Facebook Users Talking by Dgunnerz(m): 3:01pm On Oct 17, 2017
The make-up is actually okay! She is just looking weird...She's pretty !!!

1 Like

Re: See The Makeup Picture A Girl Shared That Got Facebook Users Talking by WotzupNG: 3:03pm On Oct 17, 2017
LifestyleTonite:
lalasticlala
tosyne2much Come and see your babe o

grin grin grin
Re: See The Makeup Picture A Girl Shared That Got Facebook Users Talking by IamLEGEND1: 3:05pm On Oct 17, 2017
Down syndrome
Re: See The Makeup Picture A Girl Shared That Got Facebook Users Talking by hibiscus76(f): 3:12pm On Oct 17, 2017
Her pose might not be the best buh I bet she looks better than most of y'all bashing her...ps she isn't ugly

1 Like

Re: See The Makeup Picture A Girl Shared That Got Facebook Users Talking by tosyne2much(m): 3:30pm On Oct 17, 2017
WotzupNG:
tosyne2much Come and see your babe o

grin grin grin
I look the picture begin burst laugh cheesy
Re: See The Makeup Picture A Girl Shared That Got Facebook Users Talking by Hemcy1(m): 4:07pm On Oct 17, 2017
And she ugly like my great grandma
Re: See The Makeup Picture A Girl Shared That Got Facebook Users Talking by exclusive7(m): 4:08pm On Oct 17, 2017
can anyone remember that green mutant soldier from Jeane Claude Van-Dammes "Street Fighter".... That chic looks like him..
lmao
Re: See The Makeup Picture A Girl Shared That Got Facebook Users Talking by jdluv(f): 4:10pm On Oct 17, 2017
i think she should maintain natural lane
Re: See The Makeup Picture A Girl Shared That Got Facebook Users Talking by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
The first comment thou.

"Bloggers are coming for you"

ROFLMAO grin
Re: See The Makeup Picture A Girl Shared That Got Facebook Users Talking by Martinez19(m): 4:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
hibiscus76:
Her pose might not be the best buh I bet she looks better than most of y'all bashing her...ps she isn't ugly

@ps she isn't ugly

Let me not talk grin
Re: See The Makeup Picture A Girl Shared That Got Facebook Users Talking by Safiaa(f): 4:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
Ummmmmm
Re: See The Makeup Picture A Girl Shared That Got Facebook Users Talking by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
This is a fucking guy on wig grin
Re: See The Makeup Picture A Girl Shared That Got Facebook Users Talking by WotzupNG: 4:42pm On Oct 17, 2017
sunshineG:
This is a fucking guy on wig grin
So na only guys dey ugly abi

grin grin
Re: See The Makeup Picture A Girl Shared That Got Facebook Users Talking by motun2017(f): 4:48pm On Oct 17, 2017
she isnt Nigerian sef

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Psychologically Normal? / Nigerian Ladies Why? Like Really Why? See Inside / Signs To Suspect Busayo's Rape Story Against Fatoyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.