Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,485 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Signs To Suspect Busayo's Rape Story Against Fatoyinbo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs To Suspect Busayo's Rape Story Against Fatoyinbo (3786 Views)

I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady / Asiwaju: A Terrible Rape Story Trending Right Now On Twitterng / My Rape Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs To Suspect Busayo's Rape Story Against Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 29, 2019
Hey!!! Before you blow me down, rape is terrible and dangerous, but can you please notice these in Busayo's story ..

She was raped!!

(1) She was raped, but she was a choir member, ABI chior mistress in his church..She didn't get angry, and probably moved out of COZA to deeperlife, mfm, dunamis, etc.

(2) She married in COZA with timi dakolo...Implies she may be so comfortable inside that church..

(3) She never said she confronted pastor Fatoyinbo of his past deeds even before she got married... Because when she grew up, she could have had a meeting with him to deal with that past.

(4) She said nothing for 15 years.

(5) Timi dakolo impregnated her twice as COZA workers or choir members, and COZA forced them to marry...

(6) Please help me check oooh!!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs To Suspect Busayo's Rape Story Against Fatoyinbo by FreshBoss007: 10:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
ttt
Re: Signs To Suspect Busayo's Rape Story Against Fatoyinbo by Upton: 10:25pm On Jun 29, 2019
You people will not rest.
Re: Signs To Suspect Busayo's Rape Story Against Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 29, 2019
Wake me up, when this nonsense rape news phases out.

The husband is about to drop a song, so they just wan use this one trend to sell Timi's music.
Mtscheeeew.

4 Likes

Re: Signs To Suspect Busayo's Rape Story Against Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 29, 2019
Have you heard cases where father rapes daughter?? A father having sex with his daughter. In some cases the mother do know about it and keep mute for fear of being thrown out of the house/to save her marriage. While the daughter too doesn’t speak out because there’s no one to talk to.

In this case will you say the daughter enjoyed having sex/had a consensual sex with the father.

Will you say the mother was very much comfortable with what was happening under her roof?

In some other cases when the daughter reports to her mother, the mom will shut her up and tell her never to say it to anyone.

This said pastor is a father figure to the victim, heck we all know how Nigerian worship these men like God. Who dares speak against them?

So OP, your post is trash.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs To Suspect Busayo's Rape Story Against Fatoyinbo by ekitimanalways(m): 4:10am On Jun 30, 2019
stupidity:
Have you heard cases where father rapes daughter?? A father having sex with his daughter. In some cases the mother do know about it and keep mute for fear of being thrown out of the house/to save her marriage. While the daughter too doesn’t speak out because there’s no one to talk to.

In this case will you say the daughter enjoyed having sex/had a consensual sex with the father.

Will you say the mother was very much comfortable with what was happening under her roof?

In some other cases when the daughter reports to her mother, the mom will shut her up and tell her never to say it to anyone.

This said pastor is a father figure to the victim, heck we all know how Nigerian worship these men like God. Who dares speak against them?

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Signs To Suspect Busayo's Rape Story Against Fatoyinbo by weyreypey: 5:53am On Jun 30, 2019
stupidity:

A mentally indolent post

4 Likes

Re: Signs To Suspect Busayo's Rape Story Against Fatoyinbo by weyreypey: 5:53am On Jun 30, 2019
bukkyemotions:
Hey!!! Before you blow me down, rape is terrible and dangerous, but can you please notice these in Busayo's story ..

She was raped!!

(1) She was raped, but she was a choir member, ABI chior mistress in his church..She didn't get angry, and probably moved out of COZA to deeperlife, mfm, dunamis, etc.

(2) She married in COZA with timi dakolo...Implies she may be so comfortable inside that church..

(3) She never said she confronted pastor Fatoyinbo of his past deeds even before she got married... Because when she grew up, she could have had a meeting with him to deal with that past.

(5) Timi dakolo impregnated her twice as COZA workers or choir members, and COZA forced them to marry...

I don't believe her

2 Likes

Re: Signs To Suspect Busayo's Rape Story Against Fatoyinbo by lilianofentse(f): 7:16am On Jun 30, 2019
stupidity:

thank you for this. They're just defending their pasta.

3 Likes

Re: Signs To Suspect Busayo's Rape Story Against Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 30, 2019
weyreypey:

I don't believe her
then you are a rape apologist and your wives and daughters deserved to be raped

2 Likes

Re: Signs To Suspect Busayo's Rape Story Against Fatoyinbo by weyreypey: 7:49am On Jun 30, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Nope your mother at 70, you and your daughter at 5

8 Likes

Re: Signs To Suspect Busayo's Rape Story Against Fatoyinbo by addictiv(m): 8:29am On Jun 30, 2019
stupidity:

But this is not a case of father and daughter, this is a case of a woman claiming to be molested in her mother's house while her family members are around. Then proceeds to the molesters House knowing fully well the molester will still molest her, continues to dine and wine with him in other locations, then keeps going to the organization headed by the molester for years, even becomes an active, and well known member of one the influential departments in the same organisation. I am sure she was paying her tithes and offerings and sowing huge seeds to the same molester.... abeg talk another thing

5 Likes

Re: Signs To Suspect Busayo's Rape Story Against Fatoyinbo by LarryBee1k: 8:49am On Jun 30, 2019
funmisticqueen:

Really? What happen to arguing with logic. Rather than curse or insult?

3 Likes

Re: Signs To Suspect Busayo's Rape Story Against Fatoyinbo by Khaleell001(m): 9:48am On Jun 30, 2019
funmisticqueen:

we know you ladies are good at emotional blackmail.
I know not everyone of you is calm enough to see fact from fiction.
I thought you were reasonable, how wrong I was.

All she narrated does not add up at all.

I agree they may have had sex but rape?
That story flies in the face of those who are objective.

3 Likes

Re: Signs To Suspect Busayo's Rape Story Against Fatoyinbo by Khaleell001(m): 9:51am On Jun 30, 2019
LarryBee1k:

Really? What happen to arguing with logic. Rather than curse or insult?
Asking a person like her to be logical in this case when they are emotional is like wanting a ship to fly.
Women are naturally not logical when it comes to issues like this.

3 Likes

Re: Signs To Suspect Busayo's Rape Story Against Fatoyinbo by Margy: 10:54am On Jun 30, 2019
My opinion:

I think the more reason why she decided to speak is because:
1. Timi Dakolo must have suspected and might have caught her with the Coza pastor.

2. He might have asked her for explanation.

3. She wanted to dodge, but he stood his ground, he might have promised her he won't over react.

4. She confided in her husband. Coza initially raped her twice. She must have told her husband all other sexual encounters. Of course, after the rape, she has been sleeping with him. Because if someone rapes a person twice, you will surely want to avoid such a person. She never did! She kept going to the church and all other sex were consensual.

5. Timi became furious. He couldn't handle that anymore. How can he keep sharing a punanny with another man.

6. He was angry, maybe threatened divorce, but how can he divorce? A gospel singer!

7. He thought about it. She begged.

8. On a second note: he must expose this man. Who knows how many girls he might have slept with. Even married women were not left out.

9. He made her agree to do a public post and public speech. First he made a post on Instagram.

10. Now, he gained a lot of trust from fans!.. Timi is in pains: no man wants to share his woman with another rod. No! No man.

11. People are angry.

12. But his wife has not told us if she hasn't had sex with coza pastor after the two times rape. She did not say so.

13. If the case gets to court more will come out, probably!

Inbtw
14. A flamboyant pastor!!! I'm sure a lot of girls have slept with him.. not rape this time!

15. I know one pastor in Umuahia that runs..ehm..ehm..streams of joy, both are best of friends, who knows? Maybe accomplice. Birds of same feather!

16. Ok.. let's wait for the next story

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Signs To Suspect Busayo's Rape Story Against Fatoyinbo by kazyhm(m): 11:17am On Jun 30, 2019
stupidity:

You didn't make any sense with the father, mother and daughter scenario

How come she is daring her father figure now.....the illogical in your logic is second to non

She and her husband met in this church, start fvcking while the were choir.........

Her husband knew whats up from the onset

He collected his share but not as smart as the pastor........so he was hooked......

A fvcked pussy cannot be unfvcked......they should all go and sleep

This same pastor was the spiritual father that blessed their Union

3 Likes

Re: Signs To Suspect Busayo's Rape Story Against Fatoyinbo by sweetrace(f): 11:33am On Jun 30, 2019
stupidity:

The op did not post trash! A father raping his daughter is totally different. Here the victim is helpless as she feels she has nowhere to go to since she lives with her parents who are totally responsible for her. Even at that, a 17 year old being raped by the father for the first time will not accept it without a fight and should move out if he succeeds. Busola did not live with the pastor. He raped her the first time and she did not complain. That is believable. But he raped her in her house where she could have screamed and fought him. She did not. She watched him take off his belt and did not run into a room and lock the door. That he raped her Multiple times is absolutely unbelievable. Then she stays under the authority of such a person as her pastor when nobody forced her too is absolute nonsense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs To Suspect Busayo's Rape Story Against Fatoyinbo by AbleBeing: 11:36am On Jun 30, 2019
This is pure bullshit at best.

You expect someone that was emotionally blackmailed to move out?

It's for people like you that others refuse to tell their stories because of your judgmental and irrational nature.

3 Likes

Re: Signs To Suspect Busayo's Rape Story Against Fatoyinbo by Martinez39(m): 11:46am On Jun 30, 2019
funmisticqueen:
You suppose he believes her without evidence?
Re: Signs To Suspect Busayo's Rape Story Against Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 30, 2019
stupidity:

Many things which we would have thought is mere imagination is playing fast in reality. All sorts of evil coming in different sizes, shapes and colours.

I'm a Christian but that should not stop me from using my brain when it comes to sensitive issues like this.

Before a father will rape his daughter, there must surely be a sign detected by the daughter or mother which indicates necessary actions to be taken. No father will wake up one morning and starts raping his daughter without first nurturing the thoughts, ways and manners on how to proceed with the act. If the daughter is a minor, the mother must surely detect the signs in her husband before it becomes fully blown. Because trust is very important, and with the way evil is taking full course in our lands, mothers should be very jealous with their children especially the females among them because they are the most attacked, they should not be careless with their children either with relatives or friends, and if they notice an unusual behavior of any male around their daughters they should take effect immediately.

Girls that can speak especially the teenagers should be encouraged to speak out when they notice such paedophilic behavior around them. Mothers and guardians should always have one on one interaction with their children because with this a stitch in time will not only save nine but ten.

A mother that will not defend her child who happens to be a victim of sexual molestation is a shame and for this reason it is good we all always watch out for our friends and love ones, pray for them so that God will continue to protect them and shield them from evil.

Recently my cousin of about 15-16 years reported how my aunt's man friend/ boyfriend/ fiance always harrras her sexually because they live in the same house. She has complained about her the guy have tried to "push her pant" but she always refuse. This has been going on for a while now and she said never informed anyone about it. But God so good and faithful push one of my uncle to have one on one interaction with her where she eventually let the cat out of the bag.

REMEMBER BEFORE A FATHER RAPES HIS DAUGHTER IN HIS OWN HOUSE THERE MUST FIRST BE A SIGN THAT SUCH IS GOING TO HAPPEN EITHER DETECTED BY HIS DAUGHTER, WIFE OR CLOSE RELATIVE. THIS IS THE POINT WHERE ALL NECESSARY MEASURES SHOULD BE FOLLOWED IN OTHER TO AVOID A CASE OF RAPE.

I'm always open to correction and suggestions.

Thanks.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Signs To Suspect Busayo's Rape Story Against Fatoyinbo by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:00pm On Jun 30, 2019
weyreypey:

A mentally indolent post

Pray tell, how is it mentally indolent?

2 Likes

Re: Signs To Suspect Busayo's Rape Story Against Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 30, 2019
Margy:
My opinion:

1. Timi Dakolo must have suspected and might have caught her with the Coza pastor.

3. She wanted to dodge, but he stood his ground, he might have promised her he won't over react.

4. She confided in her husband. Coza initially raped her twice. She must have told her husband all other sexual encounters. Of course, after the rape, she has been sleeping with him. Because if someone rapes a person twice, you will surely want to avoid such a person. She never did! She kept going to the church and all other sex were consensual.

5. Timi became furious. He couldn't handle that anymore. How can he keep sharing a punanny with another man.

6. He was angry, maybe threatened divorce, but how can he divorce? A gospel singer!

8. On a second note: he must expose this man. Who knows how many girls he might have slept with. Even married women were not left out.

9. He made her agree to do a public post and public speech. First he made a post on Instagram.

10. Now, he gained a lot of trust from fans!.. Timi is in pains: no man wants to share his woman with another rod. No! No man.

11. People are angry.

12. But his wife has not told us if she hasn't had sex with coza pastor after the two times rape. She did not say so.

Inbtw
14. A flamboyant pastor!!! I'm sure a lot of girls have slept with him.. not rape this time!

15. I know one pastor in Umuahia that runs..ehm..ehm..streams of joy, both are best of friends, who knows? Maybe accomplice. Birds of same feather!

I'm a member of streams of joy in umuahia so bringing pst jerry doesn't matter
Re: Signs To Suspect Busayo's Rape Story Against Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 30, 2019
It's baffling why a female would keep creating threads that support female-bashing.
Re: Signs To Suspect Busayo's Rape Story Against Fatoyinbo by Margy: 12:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
RAGGA40:
I'm a member of streams of joy in umuahia so bringing pst jerry doesn't matter

Didn't I say my opinion?
I careless about You!
I am only pointing out other accomplice.. Maybe, birds of same feather!
Besides how am i sure you are not hypnotized or brainwashed with charismatic witchcraft?

You better go and sit down.
Re: Signs To Suspect Busayo's Rape Story Against Fatoyinbo by Gabson001(m): 12:26pm On Jun 30, 2019
lilianofentse:
thank you for this. They're just defending their pasta.
U mean power pasta? Where this one from?
Re: Signs To Suspect Busayo's Rape Story Against Fatoyinbo by stanliwise(m): 12:39pm On Jun 30, 2019
addictiv:

But this is not a case of father and daughter, this is a case of a woman claiming to be molested in her mother's house while her family members are around. Then proceeds to the molesters House knowing fully well the molester will still molest her, continues to dine and wine with him in other locations, then keeps going to the organization headed by the molester, even becomes an active, and well known member of one the influential departments in the same organisation. I am sure she was paying her tithes and offerings and seeds to the same molester.... abeg talk another thing
Have you heard of Stockholm syndrome?
Re: Signs To Suspect Busayo's Rape Story Against Fatoyinbo by stanliwise(m): 12:41pm On Jun 30, 2019
bukkyemotions:

She was raped!!

Psychology would have helped you spot some holes in your questions but I guess you're ignorant of it.
Re: Signs To Suspect Busayo's Rape Story Against Fatoyinbo by Bestboy11513(m): 1:45pm On Jun 30, 2019
Margy:
My opinion:

5.Timi became furious. He couldn't handle that anymore. How can he keep sharing a punanny with another man.

11. People are angry.

Inbtw

Re: Signs To Suspect Busayo's Rape Story Against Fatoyinbo by ewizard1: 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
bukkyemotions:

I am neither a Christain nor attend COZA but the quoted alone ruined the whole allegation.

1 Like

Re: Signs To Suspect Busayo's Rape Story Against Fatoyinbo by pode(m): 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2019
Guys the way things are going now if any lady or even if it your girlfriend offer you her body, please run with your three legs because what you did, you did it did for your future, to avoid this kind of story
Re: Signs To Suspect Busayo's Rape Story Against Fatoyinbo by Holla911(m): 5:02pm On Jun 30, 2019
Margy:
My opinion:

11. People are angry.

Inbtw

I agree with your opinion and analysis and this maybe closer to the event that turns out to the present scenario.
There’s more explanation needed from timi and wife.
I don’t think the pastor is innocent of immoralities tho.

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Types Of Single Ladies / I Am In Love With Her, But Not Sexually Attracted To Her. / How Can I Go Back To My Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.