Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

"Showoff" Ladies Check Out Davin, My Qcute Lil. Brother (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Showoff" Ladies Check Out Davin, My Qcute Lil. Brother (photos) (4453 Views)

Ladies Check + rate Delicious South Africa mmen here / Uju Stella The Lady Burna Boy Got Pregnant Showoff Her Big Backside & Huge Boob / See The Lil Python My Lil Brother Killed This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Showoff" Ladies Check Out Davin, My Qcute Lil. Brother (photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 17, 2017
QueenSekxy:
have rated naaw cheesy.... but lemme join your crew cheesy
You're Welcome.cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: "Showoff" Ladies Check Out Davin, My Qcute Lil. Brother (photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 17, 2017
Tahra:
You're Welcome.cheesycheesy
you both ain't serious...
Re: "Showoff" Ladies Check Out Davin, My Qcute Lil. Brother (photos) by Sugar97(f): 9:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
Young and innocent...
See his eyes smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Showoff" Ladies Check Out Davin, My Qcute Lil. Brother (photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
IamRaizo:
you both ain't serious...
tonguetongue
Re: "Showoff" Ladies Check Out Davin, My Qcute Lil. Brother (photos) by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 18, 2017
Sugar97:

Hmmm....really?

And where have u been? smiley
cheesy.I should be the one asking u that question o.
Anyway,I have being hanging out with my lovely kids in the garden of Eden .
Wow ,the place is such a beauty to behold . shocked
We even found ur favorite meal in one of the cafe there,cooked snail . cheesy.
Don't worry dearie, we are going to bring many of them in abundance for u,including ur favorite choco.
The only downside is that my kids did not miss u.

Yea,I just got a crazy stuff for handsome & beautiful Black guyz & girls respectively.
Re: "Showoff" Ladies Check Out Davin, My Qcute Lil. Brother (photos) by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 18, 2017
Sugar97:
Young and innocent...
See his eyes smiley
Thank you kiss
Re: "Showoff" Ladies Check Out Davin, My Qcute Lil. Brother (photos) by Sugar97(f): 1:44pm On Oct 18, 2017
CaringDad:

cheesy.I should be the one asking u that question o.
Anyway,I have being hanging out with my lovely kids in the garden of Eden .
Wow ,the place is such a beauty to behold . shocked
We even found ur favorite meal in one of the cafe there,cooked snail . cheesy.
Don't worry dearie, we are going to bring many of them in abundance for u,including ur favorite choco.
The only downside is that my kids did not miss u.

Yea,I just got a crazy stuff for handsome & beautiful Black guyz & girls respectively.

Garden of Eden? Oh puh-lease...I'd rather do the Taj Mahal cheesy

I hate everything about snails

About ur kids not missing me...? They need new lessons on truth telling grin grin
Re: "Showoff" Ladies Check Out Davin, My Qcute Lil. Brother (photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
Sugar97:

Garden of Eden? Oh puh-lease...I'd rather do the Taj Mahal cheesy

I hate everything about snails

About ur kids not missing me...? They need new lessons on truth telling grin grin
Taj Mahal ? Just hearing it for the very first time. embarassed.
Is it also a garden ? Or a park ? Or a tourist center ? I guess their's something special about it then.

But u once told me it's ur favorite cheesy.".....even sweeter than my favorite choco",that was ur statement when I asked u how cooked snails taste .

Lolz.My kids always tell the truth .I think they stopped missing u when they learnt you are not helping them to keep to what dad teaches them on honesty. tongue
Why do aunt sugar tell lies ? Just wondering...... cheesy cheesy
Re: "Showoff" Ladies Check Out Davin, My Qcute Lil. Brother (photos) by Sugar97(f): 7:26pm On Oct 18, 2017
CaringDad:

Taj Mahal ? Just hearing it for the very first time. embarassed.
Is it also a garden ? Or a park ? Or a tourist center ? I guess their's something special about it then.

But u once told me it's ur favorite cheesy.".....even sweeter than my favorite choco",that was ur statement when I asked u how cooked snails taste .

Lolz.My kids always tell the truth .I think they stopped missing u when they learnt you are not helping them to keep to what dad teaches them on honesty. tongue
Why do aunt sugar tell lies ? Just wondering...... cheesy cheesy

Mtcheew...so u don't even know the Taj Mahal? Pls ask google joor angry

Here I was thinking u'd take me there....#sigh
Re: "Showoff" Ladies Check Out Davin, My Qcute Lil. Brother (photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 18, 2017
Sugar97:

Mtcheew...so u don't even know the Taj Mahal? Pls ask google joor angry

Here I was thinking u'd take me there....#sigh

Such a beauty & with a mind blowing history !! Oh my gosh !,it even happens to be one of the wonders of the world. shocked.It's also synonymous with love & romance .Loving it !! cheesy
I will certainly take u there,darling .We must visit the Taj Mahal someday.........on foot ! WE must trek down there !!
But u must not inform anybody about these,even my kids,just you,you alone & I . kiss

Re: "Showoff" Ladies Check Out Davin, My Qcute Lil. Brother (photos) by Sugar97(f): 8:33pm On Oct 18, 2017
CaringDad:

Such a beauty & with a mind blowing history !! Oh my gosh !,it even happens to be one of the wonders of the world. shocked.It's also synonymous with love & romance .Loving it !! cheesy
I will certainly take u there,darling .We must visit the Taj Mahal someday.........on foot ! WE must trek down there !!
But u must not inform anybody about these,even my kids,just you,you alone & I . kiss

Lol...did u say trek?

And why don't u want ur kids knowing? #curious
Re: "Showoff" Ladies Check Out Davin, My Qcute Lil. Brother (photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 18, 2017
undecided
Sugar97:

Lol...did u say trek?

And why don't u want ur kids knowing? #curious
Yes I did cheesy.You have a problem with that ? Lolz
Are you willing to carry them on ur back when we are embarking on the journey ? If you will,then I don't have a problem with them coming along .
Oh ! Don't even dare ask me to back them . undecided.
I'm nursing a serious backache for now,hence,I can't . cheesy
Re: "Showoff" Ladies Check Out Davin, My Qcute Lil. Brother (photos) by Sugar97(f): 10:03pm On Oct 18, 2017
CaringDad:
undecided
Yes I did cheesy.You have a problem with that ? Lolz
Are you willing to carry them on ur back when we are embarking on the journey ? If you will,then I don't have a problem with them coming along .
Oh ! Don't even dare ask me to back them . undecided.
I'm nursing a serious backache for now,hence,I can't . cheesy

How about we wait till ur back heals? grin cheesy
Re: "Showoff" Ladies Check Out Davin, My Qcute Lil. Brother (photos) by sorextee(m): 10:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
Filter is too much. Now looks like a Chinese painting..
Re: "Showoff" Ladies Check Out Davin, My Qcute Lil. Brother (photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 18, 2017
Sugar97:

How about we wait till ur back heals? grin cheesy
Lolz.No darling na.It gonna take time .But I can certainly make do with it in the journey if it's to be you & I alone. cheesy.No luggage,no kids .When we get there,we will go for shopping if needs be for u to get all u need.
Can't u see it's better that way . cheesy
Re: "Showoff" Ladies Check Out Davin, My Qcute Lil. Brother (photos) by mhisterdreezy(m): 10:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
lol he looks Good tho 6/10. The nairaland lady asking for his number wetin u wan use am do
Re: "Showoff" Ladies Check Out Davin, My Qcute Lil. Brother (photos) by Sugar97(f): 3:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
CaringDad:

Lolz.No darling na.It gonna take time .But I can certainly make do with it in the journey if it's to be you & I alone. cheesy.No luggage,no kids .When we get there,we will go for shopping if needs be for u to get all u need.
Can't u see it's better that way . cheesy

Lol...sounds nice though

But who will u leave them with?
Re: "Showoff" Ladies Check Out Davin, My Qcute Lil. Brother (photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
Sugar97:

Lol...sounds nice though

.I guess the toughest & most important question u have asked me so far ! sad
Should I leave them with my neighbor ? Or should I take them to day care ? Or should I get a maid for them ? Just too many questions than reasonable answers ! undecided undecided
Hell & hell no to all the options running in my head & the above listed options undecided
I guess you're happy now ? Certainly it's not going to be long.

Let me sleep on it,I will get back to u very very soon !

Re: "Showoff" Ladies Check Out Davin, My Qcute Lil. Brother (photos) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
Sugar97:

Lol...sounds nice though

Oh ! Yes !! Finally ,I have gotten a breakthrough !tongue tongue
One of my kids interrupted me when I was engrossed in thought with the situation.
She reminded me that school will be starting in two days time !! And you know the sweeter aspect,they all attend boarding school ! cheesy
Drop them off to school 2morow after I have gotten all they need,them boom...........I'm coming for u cheesy

The Taj Mahal here we come !!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy

Re: "Showoff" Ladies Check Out Davin, My Qcute Lil. Brother (photos) by Sugar97(f): 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
CaringDad:

Oh ! Yes !! Finally ,I have gotten a breakthrough !tongue tongue
One of my kids interrupted me when I was engrossed in thought with the situation.
She reminded me that school will be starting in two days time !! And you know the sweeter aspect,they all attend boarding school ! cheesy
Drop them off to school 2morow after I have gotten all they need,them boom...........I'm coming for u cheesy

The Taj Mahal here we come !!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy

Lol...sch is starting in 2 days time and u're dropping them off tomorrow? Smh

By the way, what of their mum? Just wondering...
Re: "Showoff" Ladies Check Out Davin, My Qcute Lil. Brother (photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 19, 2017
The next Bobrisky I guess
Re: "Showoff" Ladies Check Out Davin, My Qcute Lil. Brother (photos) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 19, 2017
Sugar97:

Lol...sch is starting in 2 days time and u're dropping them off tomorrow? Smh

By the way, what of their mum? Just wondering...
C'mon,boarders are obliged to return a day before school resumption .
Reasons ? I think it's best know to the school.

Keep shaking ur head,when if falls off now,u will start blaming the economic situation for that tongue

Oh dear, a long & heart touching story #Weeping!
Re: "Showoff" Ladies Check Out Davin, My Qcute Lil. Brother (photos) by Sugar97(f): 8:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
CaringDad:

C'mon,boarders are obliged to return a day before school resumption .
Reasons ? I think it's best know to the school.

Keep shaking ur head,when if falls off now,u will start blaming the economic situation for that tongue

Oh dear, a long & heart touching story #Weeping!

Awwwn...pls tell me its not what I'm thinking cry
Re: "Showoff" Ladies Check Out Davin, My Qcute Lil. Brother (photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
Sugar97:

Awwwn...pls tell me its not what I'm thinking cry
She went with my heart & all the love emotion I got on planet earth ! She broke my heart so so soon ! She is d greatest thing that had ever happened to me on earth .I never loved ANY woman the way I had loved her.People say love don't exist,but I swear,she proved that statement is very wrong when she walked into my life !
I doubt I can love again !!.
Dear, I love u from the deepest depth of my heart & I'm still missing you !#Weeping#

(Yea,it's exactly what you're thinking)

Re: "Showoff" Ladies Check Out Davin, My Qcute Lil. Brother (photos) by Sugar97(f): 10:12pm On Oct 19, 2017
CaringDad:

She went with my heart & all the love emotion I got on planet earth ! She broke my heart so so soon ! She is d greatest thing that had ever happened to me on earth .I never loved ANY woman the way I had loved her.People say love don't exist,but I swear,she proved that statement is very wrong when she walked into my life !
I doubt I can love again !!.
Dear, I love u from the deepest depth of my heart & I'm still missing you !#Weeping

(Yea,it's exactly what you're thinking)

Sowie cry
Re: "Showoff" Ladies Check Out Davin, My Qcute Lil. Brother (photos) by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 20, 2017
Sugar97:

Sowie cry
Sowie for what exactly ? U mean u got emotional for the role I played in the movie ? cheesy. I guess I was magnificent in the role then, & probably acted it to perfection tongue cheesy.

Now that we had finally returned from a time well spent in the Taj Mahal,what were ur regrets ? How did u find the people over there ? Friendly ? Harsh ? Romantic ? Just stuff like that .What did u learn more about that majestic structure ?
And on next vacation,......should we still put our bet on the Taj Mahal ? Or you recently find some where better & more fun to visit ?

Don't worry about me,I will gist u everything I just learned & observed about these historic structure from our recent visit.
Re: "Showoff" Ladies Check Out Davin, My Qcute Lil. Brother (photos) by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 20, 2017
CaringDad:

Sowie for what exactly ? U mean u got emotional for the role I played in the movie ? cheesy. I guess I was magnificent in the role then, & probably acted it to perfection tongue cheesy.

Now that we had finally returned from a time well spent in the Taj Mahal,what were ur regrets ? How did u find the people over there ? Friendly ? Harsh ? Romantic ? Just stuff like that .What did u learn more about that majestic structure ?
And on next vacation,......should we still put our bet on the Taj Mahal ? Or you recently find some where better & more fun to visit ?

Don't worry about me,I will gist u everything I just learned & observed about these historic structure from our recent visit.
Re: "Showoff" Ladies Check Out Davin, My Qcute Lil. Brother (photos) by sonofanarchy(m): 1:08am On Oct 20, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Yeeaah. ..im not nosy sha...i don't check profile of others... grin

What runs in ur family? What do u mean? shocked
stupidity and madness runs in their family

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SCAMMER: Did This Boy Just Scam Me Here In Romance Session? / Bbnaija: Finally Revealed: Meet The Man Behind The Voice “ This Is Big Brother” / How To Make Nigerian Women Your Slaves.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.