Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Vero's Ladies Bar - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Vero's Ladies Bar (21039 Views)

Bar Where Teenage Girls Dance Naked Uncovered In Asaba / Lagos Bar Where Male Sex Workers Hustle For Clients / Happy Valentine's Day Vero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vero's Ladies Bar by nnemak(m): 10:49am On Mar 17, 2010
daylae:

I'll pretend u don't know wat u're saying,cus u're under the influnce of alchohol! By the way,where's mr. 190?

190 would soon be here, [s]he is actually searching his cash register to sort out the worst fifty naira to settle ur 2 EKE men ( police)[/s] grin grin grin
Re: Vero's Ladies Bar by daylae(m): 12:55pm On Mar 17, 2010
*odered boys to turn the place upside down in serch of 190*

*clears throat* people, em,pls no need to panic,as soon as were done here,we'll be gone,and be assured that the bar will re-open soon as the owner is doing everything to bring sanity to this place. Thank you!
Re: Vero's Ladies Bar by benz190: 1:39pm On Mar 17, 2010
meanwhile 190 escapes through the back door of the club and scales a fence!

destination: ivory coast!
Re: Vero's Ladies Bar by mamagee3(f): 12:09am On Mar 18, 2010
benz190:

meanwhile 190 escapes through the back door of the club and scales a fence!

destination: ivory coast!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Vero's Ladies Bar by maedan(f): 2:07am On Mar 18, 2010
>>>>>>>>Strolls in from an intercontinental shopping trip to find Vero's Cocktail & Bar in shambles angry angry<<<<<<<
Re: Vero's Ladies Bar by waleski(m): 2:52am On Mar 18, 2010
This bar conversations are very funny 190 is a wanted man everywhere he goes i pity him googles go soon leave an as he wan escape go ivory coast
Re: Vero's Ladies Bar by benz190: 3:50am On Mar 18, 2010
^^

she is already waiting for me there~

infact na she advice me mak i come meet am 4 dia~

destination: Ivory coast!
Re: Vero's Ladies Bar by Emperoh(m): 1:47pm On Mar 18, 2010
. . . . .*Emperoh walks in with his boys* . . . . . . .

. . . gosh whats happening here, . . . . .I told Ayetty to pay me protection fee but she refused. . . look what they have turned this place into

anyway, will do her this one favor and get these dudes to leave this place in peace. . . but if she doesn't co-operate next time. . . . .

Emperoh: Daylae ki lo nshele? why ur boys they do this kind thing nah. . . . u just enter hood they harass people anyhow

Daylae: i dey find one fugitive. . . .them say him name na. . . ,

Emperoh: . . . , 190?

Daylae: yes . . . . , u know am?

Emperoh: Abeg, that boy no worth wetin u don do this club. . . .matter of fact, i see am they jump back fence. . . my bros try pursue but him jump okada waka. . . . im dey go toward Badagry border. . . .maybe na escape be that. . . if una fast, una fit catch

Daylae: ehh. . . . boys lets go. . . . *. . rushes out with his boys i pursuit of fugitive 190

Emperoh:. . . . . take am easy oo. . . . .the dude na so so wahala everywhere im go. . . . .

Wey Ayetty, oya come settle me if not i go start my own scatter scatter!!

Re: Vero's Ladies Bar by benz190: 2:57pm On Mar 18, 2010
^^

dies~

current location: cotonu!
Re: Vero's Ladies Bar by daylae(m): 3:47pm On Mar 18, 2010
I'll need to contact interpol for assistance on this 190 case! *looks around the deserted bar,and for the first time,had pity on ayetty because of her unyielding investment* well, am just doing my job!
Re: Vero's Ladies Bar by platinumnk(f): 4:52pm On Mar 18, 2010
daylae:

I'll need to contact interpol for assistance on this 190 case! *looks around the deserted bar,and for the first time,had pity on ayetty because of her unyielding investment* well, am just doing my job!

grin grin grin

rhymes and 190 u too are too bad oo!

emph? why u chase them oo grin grin angry
Re: Vero's Ladies Bar by Abbeycity4(f): 5:01pm On Mar 18, 2010
[size=18pt]hmmmmmm!!! where is d bartender plz[/size] tongue
Re: Vero's Ladies Bar by ayettymama(f): 6:04pm On Mar 18, 2010
Im ready to sell this bar

for 250million naira

with a little renovation

things can pick up!

get back to me asap!!
Re: Vero's Ladies Bar by benz190: 6:12pm On Mar 18, 2010
Current location: Accra Ghana!
Re: Vero's Ladies Bar by rhymz(m): 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2010
Walks into the bar with a very fine Chick. . . .Hi Plat, been a while?(feigns his expression like he is unaware of her incarceration at EFCC net)
Me:Did U travel
Plat:Yeah
Me:hmmm. . .where?(xpecting her to tell a lie)
Plat:. . eh. eh. .um. .Um. .Paris. .
Me: lafs & luks at his female company and whispers softly in her ears, "she meant kirikiri"
Platsadsensing that I did't beliv her gist) quickly changed d topic. . "What do I get U?". . Lookin at my chick
MyChic: oh. . . Get me a bottle of smirnoff, that would do.
Me: Get me my Udeme
MyChicsadraising her eyebrows) who d hell is Udeme
Me:Women and their insecurity, Plat biko get me my udeme jare!
Plat:*grins*. . . Dont mind him honey, he was referring to a bottle of stout. .
MyChic: calms down her nerves while she sips on her smirnoff
Me: . . Ehe jare Plat. . . whats up with 190?. .heard he's kinda on the run 4rm the authorities
Plat: *sighs*. . .let's not even talk about that criminal,emptied our bar and made away with our to God knows where. . Scheew
Me: . . Geez. . I thought it was all for the luv of d job. . So dat guy had an ulterior motive. .
Plat: i hope daylae and co catch him in his rathole
Me:. . Na wa O!!
Me:caressing my swithrt:"so honey, how waz Ur day at work 2day"
MyChic: was ok except for my boss who keepz giving me mix signals and i dont like d way he stares at my nyansh
Me: baby all i need is a go-ahead 4rm U and i will ve a talk wif him. .
MyChic: Baby 4get him, he is not worth the drama(running her fingers on my thighs)
Me:. . Hmmm. . (now my candy is charging up). . So swithrt what do U want me to do??
MyChicsadin a seductive voice). . .whispers softly in my earz. . "how abt using those strong hands on Me"
Me:hmmm. . wanna go to the VIP Section?
MyChic:ooohhh. . .i love it when U talk lyk dat,let's go baby!
We both stood up and made for the VIP . . .as the black eyepiece captures the mood with "i gat a feeling, that 2nyt is goina be a gudnyt. . .
Re: Vero's Ladies Bar by benz190: 10:03pm On Mar 18, 2010
Current Location: Lome!
Re: Vero's Ladies Bar by daylae(m): 10:44pm On Mar 18, 2010
@ayettymama 250m? That's a long con u're pulling here! Why sell the bar? Settle with the minister(kpolli)and your problem with abuja will be solved!

@190 u just dey change location like a girl changes cloth. . .night and day go still jam on day! *catches the next flight to accra after a futile huntdown of 190 in cotonou*
Re: Vero's Ladies Bar by rawswagga(m): 11:04pm On Mar 18, 2010
Rawswagga walks in nd anounced he posted a topice titled urgent help needed" plz lad nd gent plz ya'll go there nd help me out on dis issue plz is really urgent
Re: Vero's Ladies Bar by 190: 11:09pm On Mar 18, 2010
190 gets to Ivory coast~
there is war there
changes destination to north Africa,

DJIBOUTI is the place~

Current Location: Djibouti!

**190 treks past 7 deserts**
he is nearly dying
till a nomad sees him,offers him water
190 keeps saying what kind of life is this~
Re: Vero's Ladies Bar by daylae(m): 11:11pm On Mar 18, 2010
Yeah man! I droped a piece already.
Re: Vero's Ladies Bar by yjay(f): 9:27am On Mar 19, 2010
sell the bar? *brings out her blackberry & calls one of her heavy weights* alrite i ll let her know, same time friday she asks, thanks alhaji & hangs up

@ayettymama, u owe me big time, no more disturbances, goons ve been called off, so can we give this place a face lift just like it used to be, GIRLS WANNA VE FUN!!!!!!!!
Re: Vero's Ladies Bar by nnemak(m): 9:39am On Mar 19, 2010
[i]WOW, the bar has been renovated by experts and in a short time…
But the warning notice outside kept me laughing even after taking my first drink,
What a warning…
[/i]It reads,
“Dogs, pets and anyone bearing the name of a car or Mercedes brand NOT ALLOWED 100 meters from HERE!!!!
Re: Vero's Ladies Bar by platinumnk(f): 2:52pm On Mar 19, 2010
@Rhymes-
I dont get to go to VIP? angry
Re: Vero's Ladies Bar by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 19, 2010
@ayettymama

Nibo lo wa?
Go to the Ekiti thread on politics and reply me kia kia wink
Re: Vero's Ladies Bar by 190: 9:59pm On Mar 19, 2010
nne_mak:

[i]WOW, the bar has been renovated by experts and in a short time…
But the warning notice outside kept me laughing even after taking my first drink,
What a warning…
[/i]It reads,
“Dogs, pets and anyone bearing the name of a car or Mercedes brand NOT ALLOWED 100 meters from HERE!!!!

^^ DIES
u dey crace ooh~
seriously where is the owner of this bar~

@current location:
TANZANIA!
Re: Vero's Ladies Bar by no1madman(m): 10:06pm On Mar 19, 2010
Madman walks in and kill everybody . .
End of Vero's Bar. . . . .hahahahahahahahahaha!
Re: Vero's Ladies Bar by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 19, 2010
Hello gals: Abeg help me answer (HIC) why is it that men with the smallest Kini make the loudest noise(Hic)
Re: Vero's Ladies Bar by Kunbee: 1:01am On Mar 20, 2010
Who is home
Re: Vero's Ladies Bar by Nobody: 2:41am On Mar 20, 2010
Bleep
Re: Vero's Ladies Bar by Kunbee: 2:43am On Mar 20, 2010
Oluwatoyin bawo ni
Re: Vero's Ladies Bar by ayettymama(f): 2:44am On Mar 20, 2010
the ekiti thread grin grin
Re: Vero's Ladies Bar by Kunbee: 2:47am On Mar 20, 2010
hello Yetunde

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

My Encounter With A Jw (jehovah’s Witness) / Isn't This Just Cruel? / Man Celebrates His Girlfriend Who Returned N75,000 Sent By A Male Admirer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.